Blue Lagoon - Book II - Cover

Blue Lagoon - Book II

Copyright© 2003 by Eradinus

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - This story carries on the saga of a boy and his little sister stranded on a Pacific island in the 1950s and beyond. They grow to adulthood and raise a family with only a glimmer of what life was before

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister  

After they watched what must have had to be a major orgasm for Allison as she rode Nathan, Kathy indicated to the girls that they should leave. She was practically dragging them back with her to the hut as they kept asking questions. They didn't have any 'questions' about why their daddy was doing it with his mommy, but wanted to know why they had to leave. They had never seen such a grave expression on their mother's face other than when their father was in danger.

"What's a matter, Mommy," asked Hannah finally.

"Nothin'."

"Well, ya sure look like you're mad or somethin'. I donno, but he was just makin' 'er feel good, just like us."

Kathy began to give orders for the girls to do this or that. Tasks that they always did on their own without being told. They were confused. Emmeline kept talking about how exciting it was to watch their daddy take care of their gran' mommy even though she kept commenting on how it really looked like gran' mommy was taking care of daddy. Totally out of character, Kathy shouted at her to shut up.

Both girls were now totally confused. They sensed that this was not the time to confront their mother on anything. They did her bidding which was never good enough. She had them both nearly in tears when Nathan and Allison showed up.

"They are on the way in now, so I think I had better put some clothes on to go down to meet them," said Allison.

"Whatever you say, Mother," answered Kathy.

Allison had not lived 51 years to not know when there was ice in the air when her daughter answered her. She didn't know why, but it gave her notice that all was not well. She went into the room of the hut where her clothes had been piled. While she was getting dressed, Emmeline came in. Now that she was putting on clothes, she felt embarrassed.

"When are ya comin' back Gran' Mommy? It's been great gettin' ta know you, an' I really love havin' a gran' mommy."

Allison stretched out her arms to the girl who ran into them for the hug that awaited her.

"I'm so happy you are my grand daughter, Emmeline. You are a love, and I'll be back today or tomorrow. We're going to get even better acquainted. We'll never be separated again, I promise you."

"I know, Gran' Mommy, an' I know you love Daddy too jus' like all a us do too."

"Of course I do child, why wouldn't you think I didn't?"

"Oh, we know you love him, 'cause we were watchin.' I hope you don mind that. It was really super seein' you on top of him, like you were teachin' him how ta 'do it.' "

Allison's life just stopped.

"Emmeline, who all was watching?"

"Just me, Mommy and Hannah."

As far as Allison was concerned, she might as well have been in front of the world. The only people that counted had watched her fuck her son. She wished she were dead at that moment. Suddenly, Kathy's icy attitude made a lot of sense. Apparently, there were still some aspects of civilization at work on this island. Her daughter was jealous.

At that moment, Hannah came running in to say the boat was entering the lagoon. Allison gave Emmeline a kiss, saying, "Thank you little sweet girl, I'll be seeing you. We've got a lot to talk about later. I love you more than you know."


Allison had to tell Captain Sanchez several times what she wanted to do. He simply was at a loss to understand what she was telling him. She told him that she had, indeed, found her children, and needed to return to the island again after getting more supplies. He wanted to know where they were, why they were not there on the beach with her. She finally said she would explain it better when they were back aboard the ship. While enroute to the vessel, he couldn't help returning to his previous thoughts that the woman was nuts.

Captain Sanchez had gotten very thrilled about her announcement of finding the kids, but after not seeing them, he fell back into the 'I'm doing it for the money' mode. After over two months at sea, Allison had decided she could depend on the captain; he would not leave her stranded nor allow her to be harmed in any way. Before knowing this, she had still made prior arrangements with various organizations to keep track of their voyage with the idea of covering all contingencies. As a successful businesswoman, she had learned not to trust anyone except the customer, and even then she was leery.

Amy and Allison had hugged and danced around the deck when she came aboard once Allison said she had found them. The whole crew was interested since they knew what the mission was. Later, Allison tried to explain the situation to the captain. Amy was all ears. She didn't tell them everything, only that she had found her now adult children, and that there were two others involved as well. There seemed to be no objections when she said they had survived for 15 years alone on the island and were not ready just yet to face civilization. The captain and Amy just nodded in agreement that it would be traumatic for them. He wondered if she had really seen anyone while she was ashore.

Then, Allison told them that she wanted both Amy and her to go ashore for a couple of days to convince the people to give up their long time residence and go with them back to civilization. Every time Amy had a question, Allison said in an aside, "Later."

Later, in Allison's cabin, Amy and she got into the details of her time ashore. Amy was fascinated about her finding her children, and how Nathan had walked down on the beach and how they each told their names. When she revealed that Nathan and Kathy had two children, Amy was speechless.

"Then the Raggedy Ann doll belonged to one of their kids? Is the other one a boy?" asked Amy.

"No, they're both girls, but they're no longer children either."

"Even though you explained to the captain that they were not ready to face civilization, why the hell not, Allison?"

"Well, Amy, we've got to keep this between us, but I was afraid the captain and the crew would be shocked about the incest part, and we need to figure out how to do this so nobody gets hurt."

"I think most reasonable people could understand how this could happen. Hell, they've been stranded there alone for 15 years or more. We just need to keep a low profile when we get back, if that's possible," reasoned Amy.

Then Allison looked Amy directly in the eye, and said, "Yes, but it's worse than that."

"What do you mean? How could it be worse than that?"

"Well, there's no other way than to tell you outright--they're all fucking each other. At least, I think they are."

Amy just stood there looking back at Allison in disbelief. Allison, for her part, was not about to mention what happened between her and Nathan that very morning. She had since decided that that was an aberration, and it would never happen again. The real problem was how to keep those kids from doing things in front of other people as they had in front of her. That's the tack Allison took with Amy. She needed her help to persuade her children and grandchildren that they had to wear clothes, not do anything suspicious in front of others, to act civilized.

"Don't you see, Amy? If authorities knew about all this, they would put my kids in jail, and send my grandchildren off to a foster home. It would be a disaster! I'd rather they stayed here than let that happen to them. What kind of a rescue would that be!"

"Yeah," Amy said in deep thought, "I see what you mean. But, what can we do?"

"That's why I thought the two of us could go over to the island and stay with them for a while, to get them to understand what the world is like out there. If we can get the crew to keep their mouths shut, I have friends in the State Department to help us get them back home."

"Yeah, that's right too. You could get your kids back in, but how do you explain the girls without telling the world what happened? Once you do that, all the publicity would tear your little family apart. Yeah, Allison, you really do have a dilemma."

"I had the State Department send me copies of the kids passports, so I, at least, have something to identify them with. But, those are problems I think I can deal with. Right now, we have got to get them to change their habits, at least in front of other people."

"Now, let me get this straight, Allison. Just what kind of habits are you talking about other than not wearing any clothes? You said they were, uh, 'fucking' each other. Are you saying that they are doing that in front of others?"

"Well, not exactly, and I didn't actually see that take place; just heard sounds in the night."

"I think you're jumping to conclusions, Allison. That really can't be."

"Well, I did see one of the girls playing with my son's, uh penis, while we were all talking around the fire." Allison was going to say more about Emmeline sucking her tits, but decided against it. Instead, she proposed more of her plan. "You are the only person I can trust, and who will keep her mouth shut about all of this. I figure the two of us can go ashore and live with them for a few days. You'll be able to see how they live, what they are like, and maybe the two of us can come up with how to do this without causing a world scandal. Maybe it will take a week or more, but we can take a lot of supplies ashore."

As far as Amy was concerned, she was willing to do anything for her employer and friend. For her, this was more of an adventure than a dilemma. They had departed on this journey expecting to spend six months on the search, and here they were only two plus months into it, and they had struck pay dirt. They had plenty of time and resources. And, that island was a virtual paradise.

Allison went back to see the captain to explain what all they needed ashore. She and Amy would remain their with her children to get them acclimated for the return journey. The captain could send the launch ashore each morning to check on them, but they would not return to the ship until they could do so with the children. Without going into detail, she reminded him about the other two people; that they were children. The captain just nodded without comment. He was beginning to comprehend how this was a bigger problem than it appeared to be initially.

In both Allison and Amy's minds, the fact that her children had produced children under these circumstances was not something beyond their ability to deal with. It was the incestuous behavior within the whole family that was going to get them in trouble. Allison had said to Amy that she thought it was being done out of ignorance; that they were all truly innocent people--like savages. They just had to convert them.

The next morning, the launch was loaded with provisions and its shore party. The crew was all present having heard what was to take place. The whole affair had turned into an adventure for everyone. They could not wait to see what so far was just in their imaginations. As far as the crew was concerned, this trip ashore was to persuade her children to leave the only home they had really ever known. The rumor had already circulated that there were two other children involved which certainly had tongues wagging.

Once ashore and their additional provisions stored in her tent, the launch returned to the ship. Nathan and the rest of the family observed it all from their lookout up by the cave. They assumed the other woman was Amy about whom they had heard a lot. They knew their mommy/grandmommy trusted her a lot, and were willing to accept her as they had Allison. Although she had explained to Amy that she had gone au naturel to accommodate her kids, she said Amy didn't need to feel obligated to follow suit (so to speak).

"Are you going to take off your clothes before we go up to the hut?" asked Amy.

Allison had not decided what she was going to do. Had Amy not been with her, she would have shucked her clothes as soon as the launch had disappeared. Now, she was having second thoughts. She didn't want to overwhelm her friend, but then figured Amy was going to get the shock of her life as soon as she saw the rest of her family stark naked, no matter how much she had prepared her.

"Amy, there is just no easy way to introduce you to the situation. I might as well take my clothes off since they will expect to see me that way. You know, 'when in Rome... ' I think I've got their confidence because I did that instead of going berserk about their state of undress." She proceeded to remove her clothes, and put them in the tent.

Amy watched her boss--her friend--take off the last stitch. She wasn't so sure she could do that, but upon seeing Allison doing it, reconsidered.

"OK, Allison, I understand the reason, but I sure don't have a figure like you do. If I looked like you, I might not mind anybody seeing me. But, well, you just remember that you owe me one," as she began to remove her own clothes. Under her breath, she muttered, 'I don't know why I'm doing this.'

As she was taking off the last item, they saw Nathan approaching. Amy began to regret having agreed to be nude. Despite knowing otherwise, she was still unprepared for seeing such a tall, handsome, tanned, male specimen walking toward them.

Amy could not believe her eyes as the young man got closer. "My God, Allison, he's an Adonis!"

Two emotions were running through Allison again. She was tingling, herself, to see how virile and handsome he looked, and at the same time was basking in the pride of having produced such a god. She stepped out front and opened her arms. Nathan gathered her in and hugged her. Then he looked up to acknowledge Amy. They disentangled themselves and Allison led him over to her friend to introduce them.

"I am so pleased to meet you Nathan," she said while extending her hand.

"I'm pleased to meet you too." He and Kathy had talked about what they should say on meeting someone new. They had both remembered that phrase of greeting. He realized, then, that he should take her hand as part of the greeting ritual.

Like his mother, Amy was a contrast of places that were white, and places where the Sun had reached. He knew that was the result of wearing clothes. Her face, shoulders, arms, and legs were tan, but the rest of her was white. She was not a blond; more brown than brunette, but he wouldn't have been able to check that against her pubic hair because she was as bare down there as Emmeline was.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.