Blue Lagoon - Book II - Cover

Blue Lagoon - Book II

Copyright© 2003 by Eradinus

Chapter 35

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 35 - This story carries on the saga of a boy and his little sister stranded on a Pacific island in the 1950s and beyond. They grow to adulthood and raise a family with only a glimmer of what life was before

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister  

When the time arrived for the Olohanas to depart, it was with sadness. They agreed to return at vacation time, and Jane said she would be back on weekends with Johnny and Leniki whenever that was possible. Kaneki and Jeannie would have to wait until summer vacation when it was agreed they could spend it on the estate, and help with the planning for the island trip the following summer.

Allison and Amy began to spend more time contacting their agents in Manila to begin activating their plan. They also asked Kahoku and Lanikai to begin taking Hannah and Emmeline into the town more often so that they could get used to clothes and acting properly in public. Allison and Amy made more appearances there as well. They became friendly with shop owners, patronized the restaurants, and tried to blend in as part of the community. At least, they reasoned, they would not be considered strangers, but as normal, recognized citizens, albeit rich ones.

Lanikai called her little sister going to school on the mainland to bring her up to date on her and Kahoku's transition from public school teachers to full time tutors for rich people. She suggested that she come back to the Big Island for a visit to see for herself how well they had done in making the change. She did this only after a conference with her family about how they would probably have to wear clothes while she visited, but they all decided the youngest in the family would probably not object to their bosses being nudists. It had worked with them.

Jane, Leniki, and Johnny's visits on many weekends proved to make them not only welcome guests, but integral members of the clan. On more than one occasion, Allison had suggested to Jane that since her children were going to spend their summer vacation on the estate, why didn't she just move there too. She assured her that they had already considered the two rooms as belonging to the Olohanas. The whole family had come to realize that Allison was sincere about her offers, and no longer felt like they were taking advantage of her largesse.

Although Emmeline and Hannah were able to get the twins to be more circumspect about their new game of 'doin' it', they refused to sleep apart in two different beds. They were not only constant companions during the day, but at night as well. They had even gotten used to wearing clothes, but loved it when taken to the nude beach by Soroya and Jacob. They were learning early on what was acceptable in what places around what people.

There were a few negative aspects of the twins new learned behavior (as far as Emmeline was concerned) in that they would often tell anyone who happened upon them while fucking or sucking that they should "go 'way." They had almost become a secret society unto themselves. It was only if an orgy should 'break out' did the twins participate in front of others now. Perhaps they thought that was being like the 'big people'.

If the Olohanas should all arrive at the same time, it was usual for Allison to declare a holiday with all participating in a grand barbecue followed by the usual activities. This is not to say that everybody was constantly preoccupied with sex. On the contrary, it was simply a matter of sex being an integral part of their social relationship. In fact, crossing familial lines was pretty much restricted to those times. As strange as it may seem, this constituted about the only restriction on behavior, i.e., coitus was contained within families. In a sense, it was only the 'holidays' when they felt fully free to 'be naughty'. It was like Mardi Gras time in New Orleans or Rio de Janeiro.

Fast forward to summer. In the Kaheaku family, the youngest daughter, Ana, who was in graduate studies in astronomy in California finally was persuaded to come to the estate for summer vacation. She had an invitation to come to the University of Hawaii to participate in a workshop, and would spend her time on the estate after completing that stint on Oahu.

By this time, Ana had been informed about the nudist situation on the estate, and had been fascinated that her brother and sister, let alone her parents, were full participants. She admitted that she had enjoyed going to the nude beach as a child, and said she might even join them. She did not object to the idea that others would be nude around her while there. In fact, being the most forward in the family, she was intrigued that she would see her brother and father in the nude. It had been a long time since she had seen them in that state of dress on the nude beach.

The summer was going to involve a lot of people for an extended period of time, so Allison talked it over with Soroya and Jacob since their Ana had not been part of their clannish activities, and once again, she did not want to offend anyone's sensibilities. She was quite comfortable with the Kaheakus, but had not lost her skittishness in having someone new join them. Allison told them she could not control everyone's behavior, and did not want word getting out that this was a haven of depravity.

Allison commented once that if Ana should freely join them, that would leave only the Kaheakus' oldest son and family who would not be aware of their lifestyle here. Soroya and Jacob's oldest, John or Keoni, was well established on the mainland with his own family. They doubted that they would ever be able to afford to come out, at least as a family. They hadn't seen them for years. It was usually the case where Soroya and Jacob had to travel there if they wanted to visit their grandchildren.

"Well, if they are anything like you two and Kahoku or Lanikai, they would probably fit in just fine. Of course," continued Allison, "I'm not talking about everything we do. I've never expected anyone to be like us. It amazes me how we all get along so well in that regard."

Despite the orgies, and the fact that she had even done it with Jacob, Allison was always reluctant to say anything out loud or directly about what they did. That was another strange thing about behavior here. No one cared whether father was doing daughter, or mother doing son, or brother doing sister, but reference to free love across family lines as such was avoided. Part of that was because alcohol was a preliminary to engaging in such activities. There was an unspoken concurrence that the alcohol made them do that, and therefore, they were not responsible for their actions in those instances.

It was decided that Ana would stay in the guest house with Kahoku and Lanikai since they had two bedrooms. Those two would temporarily separate so Ana could stay with Lanikai and Kahoku would use the other room. Allison said that if there were any problems, those two siblings could use her bedroom during the day if the separation proved too difficult. She could talk about this since it involved the same family. Again, this acknowledged that such things were fine within families as if that made it OK.

Since Allison was going to pay Kaneki, Jeannie, and Johnny so they didn't have to get summer jobs, she discussed what duties they could perform to help Soroya and Jacob. Jane would still have to attend to her practice, but would be living with them as a full time guest. If Ana decided to accept an offer to stay for the whole summer, Allison would think up something for her to do so she could pay her as well. Maybe she could be a nanny to the twins.

There would be plenty to do considering that there would be 18 people if one included the twins. That was a lot of meals to prepare each day, and even though the cleaning and gardening crews still showed up each week, Jacob always needed help to keep up. There would be no problem keeping Johnny busy, and Kahoku was always busy with the tutoring program which continued in the summer time. Allison even invested in a third car since there were now more trips into town and to the nude beach.

Ana's school term ended early since she was in graduate school and the workshop followed immediately. After that, to her surprise, she was flown in a private plane to the estate airstrip where her father and sister met her. She was impressed from the beginning. Even though she had been in contact with Lanikai and her mother, they briefed her again on the ride back to the mansion about what to expect.

"Is everybody really gonna be nude when we show up at the house?" she asked, now that the whole thing was imminent.

"Well, there are days when everybody wears clothes because of visitors and workers," explained Lanikai, "but, otherwise, yeah, everybody's nude, zippo, nada, and no one cares."

"I know you said I don't have to do that, but what's it like if I'm the only one dressed?" she asked as if she already knew the answer.

Her father spoke up as he drove the winding road back to the mansion, "I'm often in clothes because of my duties, but if you really want to know, you feel like you're the one that's nude since you're the only one different. It's funny, but I went through that, and am now quite comfortable without clothes as long as everybody else is that way."

"Do you even sit down to eat that way?" she kept asking as if there must be some situations where they put on clothes.

Lanikai kept repeating with explanations of the protocol that, "people carry a towel around and even a purse with personal items like handkerchiefs, and so on, but yep, we even sit down on our towels around the table to eat together. Oh, and there's another thing I should probably tell you so you don't have your eyeballs drop out of your head. There's kind of a fad here where all the women shave themselves--you know where."

Ana was really wide eyed at this point. "You're kidding? Why in the world would they do that?"

"Look, Ana," explained Lanikai, "we aren't going directly to the mansion. We'll stop off at our house first. Mom and Dad live next door. You're staying with me and Kahoku 'cause we've got an extra bedroom. Anyway, you'll get a better idea about everything when we get there. Mom and Kahoku are waiting for us."

"Don't tell me they're gonna be in their all together. I'm having second thoughts."

Jacob figured he had better calm her fears by saying, "Ana, that's why we're stopping there first. We thought that being family, you could see us in our 'work clothes' and decide what you want to do. Allison would have made everyone put on clothes just for you, but we told her that wasn't necessary. You're the only one who has to make a decision. The Sandersons are very nice, generous people, and I guarantee you they won't hold it against you if you decide to wear your clothes."

"And, just to make you feel a lot better," added Lanikai, "we aren't even going to introduce you to the Sandersons until tomorrow. When I and Kahoku came, we made up our minds and went fairly soon to visit them. Mom and Dad told us the same thing we're telling you. But, we think going up there immediately to meet that many nude people all at once was a little too much. So, we thought you could try it with us first on a smaller scale. We've certainly seen each other nude before, so we thought this gradual approach would be better. Whaddya think?"

"Whew! A reprieve. Thank you. I was really getting the jitters," said Ana with a sigh of relief. "So, when we go in the house, do I expect to see Mom and Kahoku standing there exposing everything?"

Lanikai and Jacob both laughed. Lanikai said, "Well, they aren't gonna be standing there pushing their groins out at you if that's what you mean by 'exposing themselves'."

"Am I supposed to keep my eyes above shoulder level? Is there some sort of etiquette?" Ana asked as if she would never drop the subject.

Jacob had to get back into the conversation, saying, "From my experience on the nude beach, you're not supposed to look at people's genitals, but that's why so many nudists wear sunglasses so they can look without you knowing it. However, I'll have to admit that here, no one takes offense if you give them a good survey. The Sanderson sisters will even make it easy for you to see everything without much effort."

"If they don't have any hair on it, what's to make easy?" quipped Ana, then laughed nervously. Then after a moment's thought, she queried, "Does Kahoku shave too? Do you, Dad?"

Lanikai interjected to say, "No, the men don't, but the Olohana sisters claim they are going to shave them all since they think it's sexist."

"Who the hell are the Olohana sisters?" Ana asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Later, Ana," teased Lanikai, "that's why we need some time with you alone before you meet everybody."

Back at Kahoku and Lanikai's house, Soroya kept noticing Kahoku's penis in various stages of erecting. She was apprehensive about Ana's visit and reaction to all of this, and the thought of Kahoku meeting her with his cock upright bothered her.

"Kahoku," she finally forced herself to say, "you can't meet your sister looking like that. At least not right away. You'll probably frighten her to death. You should have gotten rid of your urgings with Lanikai before she left."

"I did, Mom," he answered, "so, I don't know why this keeps happening."

"Well, I'd do it with you, but I don't want your stuff running down my legs when Ana comes in. Come on, sit down, and I'll see if I can help you out."

"Mom," Kahoku protested, "they'll be here in a little while. Well, OK, but if we go into my room and do a 69, it'll go a lot faster for me. That way, I can clean you up too." This was followed with a chuckle since she had gotten to love his expertise in oral sex developed with Lanikai.

A little later, Soroya was brushing her teeth, and Kahoku was washing off his now flaccid penis when they heard a car horn toot outside. They were to remain inside, but the horn was to alert them that Ana had arrived.

Ana was the first one through the door. Soroya and Kahoku stood in the middle of the living room. No matter how well briefed, it was still a shock for Ana to see them that way. She stood frozen, so Soroya came to her and gave her a hug and kiss.

"Oh, my baby," Soroya said as she stood back to look at her youngest, "you look beautiful, so nothing has changed. We haven't seen you in over a year."

While her mother hugged her, Ana could not avoid looking at Kahoku over her mother's shoulder. Other than a glance at his handsome physique, her gaze was primarily at his genitals. He looked like one big penis. She had to force herself to look back at her mom.

"My gosh, Mom, you've lost a lot of weight. Wow! You look beautiful; don't talk about me. Please forgive me, but you are some doll!" She then sighted her mother's hairless vagina which caused Ana to blush as she turned to look at Lanikai who was grinning at her like the Cheshire cat.

Eventually, she had to acknowledge her brother, Kahoku, who came forward as well to give her a hug and kiss. She felt silly looking at both her mother and brother in their birthday suits. She turned around to look at her father and sister, but they were gone. Not thinking about why, she tried to act nonchalant about the whole affair. She would ignore their nudity. Kahoku took her luggage into the room set aside for her and Lanikai. They had quickly moved some of Lanikai's things into that room, but left most in their own bedroom.

He showed Ana where she was staying, and pointed out where the bathroom was, explaining that it had two doors--one from his bedroom, and one from the hallway. He then asked her if she wanted a drink, that he could mix her anything since the Sandersons had provided him and Lanikai from their own stocks which were considerable. Ana was surprised at herself for always returning her gaze to his penis.

When they came back into the living room, Jacob and Lanikai were back, only without a stitch of clothes on their bodies. As she viewed all of this upon entering the room, she advised that she would definitely like that drink and to make it a double scotch. Kahoku lauded her on the choice saying that Allison drank scotch and always had plenty of the best in her bodega.

Kahoku handed Ana her drink and asked the others what they would have. While he was getting those, Ana emptied her glass. She might have a couple of drinks a week, and had definitely been at college parties where the booze flowed, but those were seldom. She felt better already.

"So," Ana said, "are you waiting for me to take off my clothes? You are all looking at me expectantly."

"Now, now," spoke Soroya, "nobody is expecting you to do anything. I'm sure they explained to you that we planned for you to see us as we usually are so you could make up your mind whether you want to join all of us in the practice of nudism while you are here. I realize this must be quite a shock, but Lanikai told me she had talked to you at length about how everybody lives here."

"Yeah, she did, but I guess it's different when you see it in the flesh instead of just in the abstract. Actually, you all look to be in pretty good shape. I'm sure glad I'm not fat, or I would sure not take off a stitch." Ana then noticed Lanikai's equally shaven pussy as she sat leaning back into the couch with her legs slightly spread. Ana then turned to Kahoku to extend her glass, saying, "Uh, have you got another one these?"

Kahoku grinned with the realization that his little sister was ordering up courage for something she was definitely not sure of. He poured the glass almost full of scotch and added a lot of ice. It was certainly more than what one would call a double. Even if she had spent time on the nude beach as a kid, this was quite different, and a little extra scotch would probably help.

When he returned with the scotch, he also handed her a towel. She asked, "What's this for?"

"If you do decide to join us, everyone always carries a towel with them to sit down on."

"Oh," she said as if she should have known that. She then swigged some more scotch, looked around at everyone, then smiled.

Soroya thought a change of subject would be in order as she watched her very uncomfortable daughter tried to absorb what must be very overwhelming to her. They talked about all the conveniences the estate offered, including the cabin and the waterfall pool. While talking, Ana finished her second drink and asked Kahoku for a third. She then excused herself to go to the bathroom.

While she was gone, Soroya openly discussed how this must all be too much for the girl, and perhaps they should all put their clothes back on. Jacob objected to that on the basis of what were they going to do tomorrow when the Sandersons would be embarrassed to see them all show up clothed. Lanikai said she was surprised at her reaction, and guessed she had not explained everything very well to Ana.

They need not have worried when Ana came back. She was naked as a Jay bird except for the tuft of hair above her pussy. She was used to going to the beach in California and had taken to shaving so pubic hairs did not show around the crotch of her bathing suit. If she shaved off the tuft, she would be clean shaven just like the rest of the women there. Kahoku was dumb struck at how good she looked. Jacob was no less.

"Ta da!" Ana said as she took a theatrical pose, then walking over to sit down, added, "I guess you all thought I couldn't do it, huh?"

Kahoku walked over to his little sister with her third drink. He realized that the booze had helped her make up her mind, so smiled at himself for his foresight. When she finished her third one, he figured she would be drunk, so headed back to the kitchen to get some snacks. He knew taking one's clothes off was the biggest hurdle, then being in front of others was the next biggest. She had gotten across both of those, so didn't want her to pass out and forget the whole thing.

Lanikai had watched her brother look at her sister when she came nude into the room. She watched both his face and his penis to see if it moved when he saw Ana. She wasn't sure, but figured he would be more than happy to nail her too. She didn't mind him doing their mother, or even some of the others, but she wondered if this was going to cause her jealousy if Kahoku made a play for Ana. As far as she was concerned, she--Lanikai--was the sister/wife, just like Kathy. If he did it, he had better ask her for permission first. She had never had these feelings before.

The snacks did the trick in keeping Ana from passing out. They would have supper later, but Kahoku was really beginning to enjoy the rest of the day, and to have Ana spending it asleep in bed did not appeal to him. It did not occur to him that Lanikai could have a jealous streak in her body since she was fully aware of him and Mom, and she was certainly getting it on with their dad, so he simply acted toward Ana like he would have toward Lanikai. Heck, they were both his sisters.

In Ana's state of inebriation, she was no longer self-conscious about her nudity, nor even how she sat or any other aspect of female modesty one might have if wearing a dress for instance. In her drunk mind, what difference did it make to daintily close her legs when lounged back on the low couch. She couldn't hide herself anyway, so what the hell. Soroya and Lanikai were certainly aware of their men's eyes straying to the displayed open hole or to the pert mounds on her chest. Ana was the same age as Kaneki--22 years old. Lanikai was two years older than Kathy at 32. Soroya was now 63 and Jacob, 67.

There is often resentment by older women when young, pretty girls display their wares in front of their men, because there is always the opposite reaction on the part of the men who are flattered by any attention from younger women. It also doesn't matter if the possessive woman is your sister or mother, jealousy can raise its head. It didn't matter that Ana was related.

Kahoku thought an early supper would be a good idea since it would keep Ana from dozing off. He was already thinking of them all dancing after dinner. When he mentioned this to Lanikai, she didn't think it was a good idea since that might embarrass Ana.

"Are you kidding," Kahoku said, "that would be just the thing to get her used to all this."

"Yeah, I can see you've got it all figured out," Lanikai said sarcastically, "like it doesn't have anything to do with being intrigued by Ana's pussy?"

"Hey," Kahoku protested, "don't get mad at me if she's waving it at me! By the way, you oughta get her to shave off that tuft."

There was a coolness that developed between Lanikai and Kahoku as the evening went on. After supper during which Ana was able to taste some of the excellent wines from Allison's wine cellar, they proceeded to the living room where Kahoku talked everyone into dancing. Soroya's antenna went up on that one, but by this time she had had enough to drink herself to not object. Under ordinary circumstances, Ana would not have participated, but she was really enjoying her new situation, and thought it a wonderful idea.

Kahoku, trying to repair whatever seemed to have happened between him and Lanikia, asked her first to dance. She refused, or rather deferred to Ana, saying, "I'm sure you would rather dance with the sister you haven't seen for so long. Go ahead, Ana, you dance with him."

All of this went over Ana's head, and she gladly joined Kahoku to do a foxtrot. She was feeling really lovey-dovey by this time, so had no problem getting close for the slow dance. Jacob saw the consternation on Lanikai's face, so excused himself from Soroya to ask her to dance. As they danced, he noticed her looking over at Kahoku and Ana every chance she got. Sure enough, she could see that he already had an erection, and Ana did not seem to be alarmed by it as it touched her.

Soroya decided things were not going well, so cut in on Kahoku and Ana who went back to sit down. Soroya began to dress him down for being insensitive to Lanikai's feelings. "Good heavens, Kahoku," she said, "you can't be that hard up after all you've gotten today. You're making Lanikai upset by doing that in front of her with Ana. Besides, Ana's drunk, and that's not fair."

No matter that he had sex fairly regularly with his mother, Kahoku always considered her his mother and still an authority figure. That is probably true with all sons regardless of their age with or without such intimacy. His erection began to go down as Soroya gave him 'what for'. He apologized and told her he would make it up to Lanikai, and that she was right. He knew Ana was not responsible for her actions because of the booze.

Soroya stopped the dancing and said that it was late, so she and Jacob would be going back to their own house for the night. She reminded them all that tomorrow they would be meeting the Sandersons, and they didn't want to be out of sorts for that event.

After they were gone, Kahoku asked if they really wanted to go to bed. He didn't need to ask since Ana was passed out on the couch. He and Lanikai got her up and into the other bedroom by supporting her body between them. Once she was in bed, Kahoku commented that since she was out like a light, there was no reason he and Lanikai could not sleep in their own bed together. He was being especially nice to her after the dressing down he had gotten from Soroya.

When they were in bed, Kahoku realized that Lanikai's annoyed attitude was still with her when he tried to get her to engage in some mutual fondling. At least, she had agreed to sleep with him, so he persisted. She kept shrugging him off until he finally came right out and asked her why she was so upset.

"You don't know why?" she said in a tone of disbelief. "You were practically all over Ana tonight, and she's still just a little girl as far as I'm concerned. You would have been in her pussy in another half hour."

Kahoku retorted, "I don't believe it. You're jealous. Why the hell would you be jealous of our little sister? I fuck Mom and you fuck Dad, so why should you care if I fuck another sister?"

"You really don't get it, do you?" Lanikai came back. "I thought I was your wife. Yeah, I know we can't get married, but I thought we were like Kathy and Nathan."

"Hell, Lanikai," Kahoku tried to reason, "he's fucking everybody in his family, and maybe even you for all I know, so why am I any different? And, another thing, Johnny's fucking ALL of his sisters plus his mother, so I don't get it. Yeah, you're right, I don't get it."

By this time, Lanikai was sobbing which made Kahoku pull her toward him so he could console her in a hug of affection. It suddenly dawned on him that she thought of him as her number one and wanted him to think of her the same way. She wouldn't mind him doing Ana, but she was worried about him changing his attitude toward her. He realized that she thought of Ana as a rival now.

"Oh, Lanikai, my love," he said in searching for words, "you are my one and only. Never doubt that. I guess I was just taken in a little by Ana's willingness to join in. I promise you I won't touch her if that's what you want. We can even go to that island and have a baby if you want. We're a team and, I hope, lovers forever."

Lanikai was overwhelmed and kissed him passionately for his words and for even saying they could have a baby together. He could feel the tears on her cheek and knew he was committed forever to this jewel of a woman. They continued in this way until they were making love like never before. Ana slept on in her bed.

The next morning, Ana woke up, and seeing that Lanikai was not in the bed, assumed she was already up. She went to the bathroom. At first, she looked around for a bathrobe, then remembered that clothes were certainly not de rigueur so left the room without a worry. In the bathroom, she realized the door to Kahoku's room was partially open. she went to close it, then looked in. There in the bed were her sister and brother entwined around each other, still asleep. That stopped her in her tracks.

She closed the door quietly, then finishing her business, went into the kitchen to find something to eat. She had a horrible headache, and knew that lots of water would help. She knew she had a hangover, and although that was the first thing to take care of, she could not forget what she had just seen in Kahoku's bedroom. Without doubt, she knew they had to be lovers. My God! Her brother and sister were lovers? 'What is this place?' she wondered.

She went back to her bedroom and took stock of the place. There were a few items of Lanikai's in the room, but it didn't really look lived in. She figured out that it was all a ruse for her to think they had their own bedrooms. She thought about it for a while. The idea of her older brother and sister being lovers was so foreign to her that she needed some time to absorb the thought. She wasn't angry or upset in the sense that it was disgusting, but simply something she had never contemplated before. Then it hit her that her parents must know about it since it was right under their noses.

It then occurred to her that they would be upset to know that she was aware of the goings on. She would go back to bed as if she knew nothing. It was not hard since she still felt the affects of all the drinking last night. She did, in fact, go back to sleep. Later, she was awakened by Lanikai, saying that breakfast was ready.

Every move and statement on the part of Kahoku and Lanikai was analyzed by Ana as she ate her second breakfast. She watched them like a hawk to see whether they looked like lovers. The whole idea intrigued her. She had no preconceived notions about the morality of such a situation. In fact, it made her feel glad that something so tremendous as love had been kept in the family. She was a romantic soul, so she only thought about how wonderful it was that two people could find each other at home out of the billions on Earth.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.