Blue Lagoon - Book II - Cover

Blue Lagoon - Book II

Copyright© 2003 by Eradinus

Chapter 28

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 28 - This story carries on the saga of a boy and his little sister stranded on a Pacific island in the 1950s and beyond. They grow to adulthood and raise a family with only a glimmer of what life was before

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister  

Allison and Soroya went back to watch the younger people dance. Most people had arrived at a stage of inebriation where silliness was the predominent feature of their behavior. Emmeline had started it by asking Kahoku to dance and then leading him out by his penis. Thereafter, the women did the asking and led their partner onto the floor in the same way. The practice drew laughs each time.

At first, since there were seven women and only three men, there were always female kibitzers on the sidelines. There was grandstanding and attempts to be funny, but such shenanigans did not devolve into an orgy. Despite the fact that inhibitions were practically nil, there was a hesitation about taking an inter-family step. Other than in jest, the really intimate touching was only among the members of the same family.

There was an extension phone out on the verandah which was ringing. Amy had answered it, and was waving at Allison to come to the phone. Because of the music and talking, Allison indicated to Amy that she would take it inside. As she passed Amy on the way to the kitchen, Amy said it was the midwife.

"Yes, hello. This is Mrs. Sanderson."

"Mrs. Sanderson, I'm so sorry to have to call you, but I wonder if I could come out to speak with you on a serious matter. I'm afraid I've done something ill considered, and I must now speak with you before things get worse."

Allison could only imagine it had to do with the babies. The midwife was the only person outside the family who knew that Erik was Hannah's baby and not Kathy's. Despite Allison's tipsy condition, she became as tense and alert to words as if she were completely sober.

"Are you talking about coming out here today, Jane?" asked Allison as if that would be inconvenient.

Jane Olohana, the midwife, sounded both insistent and contrite. Allison figured it must be a matter of some importance to want to drive out to the estate this late in the afternoon. It would be dark by the time she got there. Unable to talk her into postponing the trip until tomorrow, Allison agreed to see her later that evening.

Allison returned to the party where she advised Amy of the midwife's desire to come out to the estate that evening to discuss an important matter. Allison conveyed to Amy her opinion that it must have to do with the twins, and that she was beside herself about what could be so important. Amy advised her to not worry about anything until she knew what it was all about. However, even Amy became concerned when Allison also told her that the midwife only wished to see Allison, and no one else.

Since the midwife would not be there for over another two hours, Allison decided to switch to coffee, and announced that she would be having a visitor later so would be putting on clothes for the occasion. She also advised them all to either wear clothes or stay in their rooms during the time the visitor was here. Of course, they all asked who was visiting. When Allison said the midwife just wanted some words with her, Kathy asked if it was about the babies since that was normally the only reason she now came out to the house. Obviously, if that were so, then the midwife should be talking to Kathy, not Allison.

"Oh, it probably has to do with billing or some such thing," Allison said, trying to toss off Kathy's question. "Anyway, if it's about the kids, I'll make sure Jane talks to you before she leaves."

It appeared that if anything 'naughty' was going to happen as a result of this party, it would not be with both families present at the same time. It really didn't matter since the dancing and clowning around had gotten the men excited to the point where 'strange' pussy was no longer as attractive as 'sure' pussy. Such a situation was not unknown among the male animal. However, the telephone call to Allison would have put an end to either option in any case (as far as group sex was concerned).

Since there was ample time, the party continued for another hour with people drifting off without there being any formal 'end' to the affair. Allison had gone upstairs to put on some clothes in order to be ready for the midwife should she arrive early. Kathy and Hannah fed and put the twins down for the evening. It was decided that they could leave most things to be cleaned up the next morning.

Allison kept drinking coffee to be as awake as she could be for the midwife's visit. She stayed near the alarm box in the kitchen where she could hear the ringing of anyone arriving at the main gate. She did not have long to wait since the midwife was early. They spoke over the intercom system with Allison opening the gate electronically so she could enter. The lady had been there many times so had no problem proceeding alone in her car up to the mansion. Allison was waiting for her at the main entrance.

"Hello, Jane," Allison greeted the midwife, "I hope everything is all right. I guess it must be pretty important to have you coming all the way out here at night. Is it about the twins?"

"Yes, and no, Mrs. Sanderson," answered Jane Olohana. "I'm sorry I couldn't talk about it on the phone, and now that I'm here, I don't really know where to start."

"Well, come on in. I'll get you something to drink," Allison said upon seeing her guest in a very nervous state. "Would some hot tea be all right?"

The midwife sat down on a couch, and looked at the floor as if contemplating what to say next. When Allison came back into the room with a cup of tea, the woman looked up at her with plaintive eyes, and searched for words to explain why she had come out this night.

"Mrs. Sanderson, I really don't know how to say this, but I'm afraid I have done something really terrible. Things just got out of hand, and you'll probably hate me, but I have to let you know what has happened."

Allison looked blankly at her guest. She hadn't the slightest idea what she was talking about, but whatever it was, it appeared to be a serious matter. The only thing she would ever consider so serious would have to be something to do with her family. Then it hit her. The very item she had been fighting to hide had, somehow, become known. The midwife was bringing her unpleasant news. Somebody had found out about Kathy and Nathan.

"Uh, Jane," Allison forced herself to ask, "what are you talking about? Just calm down and explain yourself. You are getting me very nervous and on edge. What have you done that you think is so terrible?"

"Mrs. Sanderson," the midwife said while visibly on the verge of crying, "I mentioned something about the two babies to a friend who is also a local social worker. I know it's too late now, and apologizing won't make things any better, but I told my friend that I thought your daughter-in-law and granddaughter had both been impregnated by your son, Nathan since the babies looked so much alike."

Allison looked like she had just been cold cocked, and was now wavering on her feet prior to falling over. However, she knew better than to let her physical senses take over at this point. Drawing down deep to muster all her strength to confront her worst nightmare, she kept her mental faculties from fleeing as her physical body was wont to do. She could still not say anything.

Jane Olohana, the midwife, saw no alternative but to continue with her exculpatory discourse. She was visibly shaken and now crying as she continued speaking, not always making sense: "I'm so sorry. I just had no idea that my friend was going to tell someone else in her office. I told her that it was only a guess on my part that your son might be the father of his daughter's baby boy. Oh, how can I apologize for telling a secret--I know, both babies are supposed to be your daughter-in-law's, but we had been drinking and it just came out. I guess it was seeing the two babies sucking each other that got me started on all this..."

Allison had to sit down. It seemed like the ceiling and the walls were all closing in on her. The weight of the atmosphere was appallingly heavy, making the clothes she was wearing seem even more uncomfortable than they were. She knew she had to keep her wits about her or she would miss something important. She still did not know whether this was just a local fire which could be put out with some quick and deft work, or whether it was a conflagration already out of control.

"Jane," questioned Allison, "just exactly what did you tell your friend? And, what has she done that has gotten you so upset? I still don't know what I'm supposed to be worried about!"

"I'm so sorry. I know I'm not making any sense. All I know is that the Social Welfare Office may be visiting your son and daughter-in-law about the babies. They'll be checking to see if there are any grounds for charges of sexual abuse of a minor. It's really whether your son could be charged for getting his daughter pregnant."

"Wait a minute," interrupted Allison, "you have the babies listed as being Kathy's. They're her twins. There's nothing on record saying one of them belongs to Hannah. Unless you didn't put it down that way, it's just gossip and nothing else!"

"I know," Jane sobbed, "but, now I can't talk my friend out of what appears to have gotten out of hand. Even though I've convinced her that I said all that because I was drunk, she says it's beyond her control, and her boss will be sending out a social worker to interview your son and daughter-in-law."

Allison got up to pour herself a stiff shot of scotch. She filled another glass for Jane. Handing her the glass, she sat down to gather her thoughts, finally saying, "Look, Jane, I think we can handle this without it going beyond the social worker's visit. First of all, it's unfortunate that you couldn't keep your word about the babies, but I forgive you. At least you are giving me advanced warning. I think I would want you here when the social worker comes."

"Oh, Mrs. Sanderson, I would do anything to never have had this happen in the first place, but I will come out here whenever you say. I'll deny ever having said that the boy was Hannah's. It will just be my word against my friend's."

Allison decided she could not admit everything to this woman who had already demonstrated that she could not be trusted, so she continued the myth of the 'unknown boyfriend' being the father of Hannah's child.

"By the way, Jane," added Allison to emphasize the midwife's complicity, "you know that your own records show that both babies are Kathy's, and saying otherwise would probably mean you have violated some law or other. So, I'm guessing you will want to convince any authorities that you were just joking with your friend, right?"

"Yes, Mrs. Sanderson, you're right. A blood test could only prove that Nathan wasn't the father, but it could never prove he was. And, you're right, that was a supposition totally conjured under the influence of alcohol when I said that to my friend. I just didn't realize she would say anything. And, I don't think it will go as far as a blood test anyway."

The two women continued to talk, but it was basically the same thing said over and over. By this time, Allison had poured several more drinks until the two were far enough along that Allison insisted that Jane should stay the night instead of trying to drive home in the dark. It was a situation where anxiety had led to drink; drink led to lowered barriers; lowered barriers led to more candid talk.

Allison discovered that Jane was divorced and the mother of three girls and a boy all of whom were now young adults either married or going to school. After discussion of the trials and tribulations of being a mother, they agreed that they had much in common. Jane would continually return to her crying mode whenever the subject of her visit was brought up. Since she no longer had to think about driving back that night, it was easier to have another drink poured by Allison who had long since stopped counting. It was as if the scotch would make unpleasant thoughts go away.

Kathy came down into the study where the midwife and her mother were having their discussion. She was still curious if Jane was there to talk about the babies which she considered her right to know if there were any problems.

"Hi Mommy. Hello, Mrs. Olohana. I was just wonderin' if you were here 'bout the twins," asked Kathy.

"Oh, no this was about something entirely different, Kathy," said Jane. She was trying to sound sober even though she knew she wasn't at this point.

Kathy, seeing that they were both well into their drinks, excused herself to go to bed. After she left, Jane turned to Allison and said, "My goodness, it just occurred to me that your kids call you the same as my kids do--I'm Mommy at home too."

The midwife was feeling better about herself now. She had confessed to breaking a promise which could lead to unpleasant consequences, but Allison had attempted to calm both of their fears by absolving her and then getting them both very happily drunk. Now, they were both 'mommies' in name as well as in fact. Eventually, Allison decided it was time for them to retire. She would give Jane her room and she would make do in one of the guests rooms which were mainly used for storage.

When Allison got her guest up into her room, she announced that she would stay in a guest room and Jane could stay in her room. Of course, the midwife was not going to hear of it, but Allison convinced her that she wouldn't know how to get around the attic-like guest room with all its junk. She also apologized for not having any night clothes for Jane since she didn't dress for bed. In fact, she had already let out the word earlier in the evening that they were all nudists. This had not seemed to faze Jane in her state of inebriation. In fact, she said she had always slept that way when growing up.

They separated with the thought that more measured and sensible decisions could be made the following morning. Jane was asleep in short order on Allison's bed. She was a tall woman, in contrast to Soroya. In her late forties or early fifties, Jane Olohana had gone to nursing school after being graduated from high school. She could have gone to medical school had she had the funds and endurance for college. Instead, she became quite proficient in the area of obstetrics in hospital work. This led her to taking additional courses toward becoming a medically trained midwife. She had her own practice for the last 10 years, and had been recommended to Allison as the best in the area.

When Kathy went back to bed, she nudged Nathan to see if he was awake.

"Yeah, what's the matter?" he murmured.

"Nathan," Kathy whispered so as not to wake Hannah, "Mommy and the midwife, Mrs. Olohana, are gettin' drunk tagether downstairs. I asked if her visit had anything ta do with the twins, an' she said 'no'."

"So whaddya want me ta do, Kathy?" Nathan asked since she had to have had some reason to wake him up.

"Well, I was thinkin' that Mommy gets awful hot when she drinks a lot, an' maybe ya oughtta go calm her so she can go ta sleep, especially since we never finished takin' care of you. Maybe she can get ya ta come this time. If she doesn't, ya can wake me, an' I'll do it."

When the party broke up, the Kaheaku family had gone home, and the Sandersons had come upstairs where Nathan had been trying to satisfy them all with his alcohol induced hard on. This was after Allison had left them to drink coffee and await the arrival of the midwife. Nathan had serviced them all but his mother, leaving a few somewhat sore after many repeats. Now, his sister/wife wanted him to go take care of their mother as well. Even though he had almost gone to sleep, he was certainly not averse to trying for that elusive orgasm one more time.

Nathan went into his mother's bedroom, and proceeded toward her bed. He could not see since there were no lights and not even the moon was up. Not wanting to surprise her, he sat down to let his eyes become accustomed to the darkness. He could finally see the form of her body lying spread eagled on the bed. He leaned down to see if she was awake, or if he could wake her.

"Mommy," he whispered, "Mommy, would ya like me to cuddle with ya for a while? Kathy says ya need some calmin'."

Jane heard her son calling for her. He was saying, 'Mommy, ' and wanting to cuddle with her. It had been so long since she had nestled with her son. She could see him as the handsome little boy she was so proud of. He was the youngest of her brood, and yet was always so protective of her. That had always been so cute, and she was particularly pleased that he was always willing to snuggle with her when her daughters seemed to continually be in defiance of her will as teenagers are prone to be.

"Of course you can cuddle with me, Son," Jane said in response to the voice of her youngest. After her divorce, and because of her son's protective stance of his mother, she allowed him more freedom in the household. His older sisters were often quarreling with each other to the point of disregarding her admonitions to behave. If she got any female teenage backtalk, John was always there to stand up for her. He would stay with and comfort her in such circumstances which had extended to crawling into bed with her at night when he heard her crying.

That was how Jane and her son had gotten used to sleeping in the same bed. They had snuggled, cuddled, and held each other, but nothing really sexual had resulted from this custom. There had even been occasions when Jane recognized that her son was beginning to get erections in his sleep. Sometimes, this conjured the idea of sex, but immediately she dismissed the thought. While nothing ever happened, the idea was, nevertheless, in the back of both of their minds as Johnny grew up. As Johnny had gotten older, he was certainly affected by this type of contact which led to him masturbating a lot earlier than he probably would have otherwise.

Now, half-asleep and in her cups, Jane heard her son ask her if he could cuddle with her. Well, of course he could. She felt him get in the bed and under the sheet. She could feel his skin against hers. He was naked! She was naked! But, he felt so nice and warm next to her. He seemed to be so much older. Well, he was a young adult now, so naturally, he would be bigger. She had been thinking of when he was a little boy. It had been a long time since he had last crawled into bed with her. She needed consoling, although she couldn't remember what it was that had caused her distress.

Then, she froze as she felt her son's lips close around the nipple of a breast. He had never done that before. When she felt his tongue swirl around the nipple and then his whole mouth apply suction to it, she had to speak out. "Son, wha, what are you doing?"

"I'm just tryin' ta make ya feel good, Mommy," answered Nathan who as yet did not know the woman beneath him was not his mother. "Doncha wanna cuddle?"

"Oh, yes, Son, Mommy wants to cuddle with you," Jane said as she reached up to embrace her little boy. In her blurred mind, she was remembering the times together with her son from years ago.

Nathan's body made contact all along the length of Jane's outstretched form. He easily moved between her legs which he gently spread with his own in preparation for entry. He was kissing her on the mouth which kept her from expressing her surprise at this contact. It felt good. She loved her son. This close contact filled her with the warmth, love, and joy she had always felt when he was around. It was just that he was now adding the one thing that used to be missing--true intimacy.

"Umph," Jane murmured as he continued to mash his lips against hers while his penis began it's entry down below. Their initial skin to skin contact had acted as a synapses causing her vagina to secrete as it had back when she had merely cuddled with her son. She had never admitted to being affected this way. She just knew that hugging and cuddling with her son had always made her feel good all over.

Jane would not believe her senses of what was happening since this was her son in bed with her. They were only cuddling, but this time it was so delicious having him this close. It was like they were meshed together as one--just mother and son. She would allow the feelings to continue no matter how sexual it all seemed. She would enjoy the moment and worry about its implications later.

Nathan was an expert on cunt as far as his five women were concerned. He knew the difference in terms of their heat, tightness, muscle tone, and viscosity, but the alcohol he still had in his own system kept him from realizing right away that he was lodged in a strange pussy.

"Mommy," he uttered after several thrusts, "is that you?"

"What a question, Johnny, of course it's your mommy. You are making me feel so good now, I just can't imagine letting go of you."

Nathan was alert enough to know that his name was not 'Johnny'. At the same time, he recognized the desperate call for help from the woman beneath him. As he continued to move in and out of her, he could feel the wiry hair on her pussy, and assumed he was fucking the midwife. She obviously thought she was having sex with her own son. He would not be so brash as to disabuse the woman of her fantasy. It was not some kind of shocking revelation to know this since he did his own mother all the time, and knew that Kahoku was active with Soroya, so what was new? As far as he knew, everybody did it.

Jane was actively participating now with no awareness that things were not as she imagined. Nathan was able to bring her to orgasm not once, but several times while playing the roll of her son. He was actually enjoying the game, and even realized that Mrs. Olohana thought her son was a little boy. This reminded him of the roll playing between him and his mother up at the cabin, so he spoke as a younger person in getting her to do things with him. Since he still couldn't come, this was how he was getting his kicks for the moment.

Eventually, Jane Olohana was worn out and succumbed to sleep. Nathan covered her with the sheet and returned to his own bedroom where he nudged Kathy awake. He explained that he could not find Mommy, and that the midwife was in her bed. He conveniently left out any details about mistaken identity. Kathy murmured that their mommy had probably taken one of the unused guest rooms so Mrs. Olohana could have a better place to stay for the night.

Nathan laid on his back while Kathy went back to sleep. He still had an erection. The roll playing had been very exciting once he realized that the midwife mistook him for her own son. He knew Kathy would let him try to get off in her, but the more he thought about what had just happened, the more he thought about doing some more roll playing with his own mother. If he was ever going to come, his mind needed the excitement created by acting out those fantasies.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.