Blue Lagoon - Book II - Cover

Blue Lagoon - Book II

Copyright© 2003 by Eradinus

Chapter 24

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 24 - This story carries on the saga of a boy and his little sister stranded on a Pacific island in the 1950s and beyond. They grow to adulthood and raise a family with only a glimmer of what life was before

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister  

Lanikai and Kahoku woke up the next morning in the same bed. They were not suffering from any hangover since they had not gotten totally inebriated the night before. However, they had consumed enough to rid themselves of any inhibitions which led them both into their first encounter with incest. They could remember everything which left no doubt that they had taken a step which could not be undone. They were not shocked about their behavior. They were both adults with previous sexual experience. It was, rather, a matter of what to do about it now. How could they ever go back to their previous relationship?

When Lanikai presented her newly shaved self to her brother the night before, he had reacted while under the influence of not only drink, but from the influence of having just spent the evening with a bevy of beautiful, naked females. The effect of so many inviting, delectable, juicy, hairless pussies staring at him no matter where he looked worked his libido into a crescendo. When he returned to the guest house, he was horny beyond belief. Lanikai's overt presentation of her now equally bare pussy was more than he could take. The siblings' previous joking about having to use restraint because of the attractiveness of their bodies was no longer operative. They each became the other's outlet.

Kahoku did hesitate last night, when Lanikai reached out to hold his erect penis, but his wish for such touching overcame whatever resistance his morals might have given him in other circumstances. Like the first time they disrobed in front of each other to see what it would be like to be nudists again, they did not see each other as brother and sister. This time, they saw each other as a means to an end.

What they did last night was still vivid in their memories. It had begun with her touching him. He responded by sucking on her nipples, first one, then the other. His own hands were busy massaging her round, smooth buttocks. He then pulled her down onto the couch where they clung to each other's body to just luxuriate in the sensation of skin on skin. It was heavenly. They kissed. At first lightly on the lips, then it devolved into full blown passion with their tongues tasting the other's mouth. When he could get his breath, Kahoku said, "Let's go to a bedroom where we can stretch out."

His sister appeared to be just as desirous as he. She simply nodded her assent and they practically ran to her bedroom without losing contact with each other. Throwing the bedspread back, they lay down on the sheets to continue what they had started. This time, there was room to move in any way their desire dictated. The urge to consumate their new relationship was so overpowering that they did not waste time on preliminaries. While kissing and caressing each other, they maneuvered themselves into position so that he could enter her now salivating, bare cunt.

As his hard penis slipped between her engorged nether lips, the sound of Lanikai sucking in her breath was barely audible, but enough for him to slow down and proceed with more care. He was so excited about fucking his sister that the very idea was a catalyst for premature ejaculation. Once he was all the way in, he had to pause or would have blown his load post haste. The same thing was happening to Lanikai who, instead of working to have a climax, felt the onset of one before she could believe it. It was a runaway cunt as it exploded into those spasms which rippled up and down Kahoku's shaft, making any attempt at control on his part a hopeless dream.

Their mutual orgasms, before they had hardly begun, drove them both to extol the other's affect on their body.

"My God, Kahoku!" Lanikai was finally able to say after she calmed down, "that's the first time that ever happened to me. I usually have to go a while before I come, and all you had to do was put it in, and I came. I didn't know what I was missing all these years. You came too, didn't you?"

"Yeah, I guess sex is really all in the mind. The idea that I was inside you, my sister, was so exciting that I knew I was gonna have trouble keeping from coming, but when you came, that was all she wrote. I was a gonner. Boy! You've got the greatest pussy in the world. Not only that, but I'm still hard, so the only thing I can think of is you're still exciting me."

After a few minutes, he began moving in her again. They could not let go of each other. It was as if the first time was just a preview of what was to be. This time it was a long, luxurious fuck. It was gentle; each thrust, each slide of his penis into her channel was reciprocated as its walls gripped, hugged, and caressed him. It occurred to them both that they seemed to fit together so well, that it could only be because they were brother and sister--they had come from the same place, so why not?

The first orgasm had surprised them. The next was anticipated, and it took so long to get there that it was like a hammer when it hit. They went into throes of groans and loving exchange of endearing terms as it played out. They had done it again which was against all odds. Perhaps it was the newness of it all, or the idea was maintaining its preeminence in their minds. After they had recovered, Lanikai excused herself to go to the bathroom. He followed her where they peed and washed. When they got back in the bed, they continued to kiss. Kahoku could not take his eyes of her. The thought of having just ejaculated twice inside this woman whom he had always liked, but taken for granted as just his sister was working on his mind.

Whether it was because she continued to caress his penis with her hands, or whether the idea kept it alive, he knew he was going to get another erection. His ex-wife and other women he had been with never did that. They would let him touch them, but never did anything for him. His sister was much more considerate of his needs. She made him feel like she wanted him as much as he wanted her. It was not long before he was in her again from behind. He had always enjoyed doggie style, and his sister seemed to like it as well. This was incredible that they should be so compatible. Again, it had to be because they were cut from the same cloth. This time she had two orgasms before he came. No matter how hungry he was, he had reached his limit. They went to sleep.

They woke up the next morning knowing that their lives had changed. Their relationship would never be the same again. They had let themselves be overcome by drink and lust. While they were both aware of their motives, the fact remained that they were curled up naked together in bed after having had sex several times in the night. The excitement they had both gotten on being nude together back in Honolulu was no longer one of enticement and anticipation. They had actually done it. Now what?

They looked at each other in resignation. Without any efforts to withdraw or any signs of revulsion, they just continued their stares in silence.

Finally, Lanikai spoke up. "I guess we better talk about this, right?"

"Yeah, do you suppose all this nudity made us do that? I have to admit that I was so horny last night that I probably would have done it with Mom if she had let me. Maybe nudity and drinking don't go together."

"I don't know. What I'm talking about is what you and I did last night, and how that's gonna affect our relationship as brother and sister. Frankly, I don't feel sorry about it, but I'm not sure we should do anything like that again," she said unconvincingly.

Kahoku thought for a moment, then said, "Well, I gotta admit that it was a hellava lot of fun, and you are still a fox in my estimation. If we didn't have to go against the rest of the world, I would be glad to have you as my exclusive girlfriend."

"Really? You like me that much? I thought you might be upset this morning. I know you and I are considered the freethinkers in the family, but that was taking free thinking to new heights."

Being so close to each other, and having a full bladder, his penis was hard. It was still quite early in the morning--others would not yet be stirring. Even though he really didn't have a hangover, he still felt what were known as the 'hangover hots'. Although not nearly with the same urgency as last night, he felt like pulling his sister into a more cuddly position. Kahoku decided he didn't have much will power, but at the moment, didn't care.

"Now that we're definitely not drunk or anything, what would you think if I were to give you a brotherly hug?" he asked with bated breath.

"That's what I'm talking about, Kahoku. How do we treat each other now? Are we now gonna forget we ever did it, like as if I could, or are we gonna do it whenever we get horny, or what? I'm really confused now. So, why don't you just hug me however you really feel like doing? I don't like being confused."

He put his arms around his sister and pulled her toward him until they were in a tight embrace. Then, he kissed her tenderly on the forehead, then her cheek, and ending up on her lips. She held her lips together tight, making him think that she wanted it to remain brotherly.

Without opening her mouth, she uttered between her lips that she needed to brush her teeth if he wanted to really kiss. This calmed his fears that she was resisting. He didn't want her to get up to go to the bathroom. He didn't want their renewed intimacy to end even for fresher breath.

"Well, I probably need to do that too, Lanikai, but I don't want to let you go," he said as he pushed his erection between her legs, and then rolled over on top of her.

"I know you are my brother, Kahoku, but this feels so good with our skin touching like this. It makes me feel like I'm your girlfriend. I know it's not right, but the idea makes me giddy."

Kahoku took this declaration to mean he could proceed as far as he wanted; that last night was not a fluke, nor was this morning's intimacy either. In his mind, he was not thinking about consequences, family, love, nor anything except he would now always have a ready piece of ass while living with his sister. He was not proud of this thought, but he could not suppress it from his mind. He had just never thought about his sister as a sexual object before the invitation to visit their parents. She had just been his sister, no more, no less. Now, they were involved in a second fuck session.

"I can't believe I'm doing this, that I'm fucking my little sister," exclaimed Kahoku as he began to stroke into her once again.

"You didn't say that last night, Kahoku. You said I was the most beautiful and only girl for you, that you loved me more than anyone. That's what you said," she answered as if disappointed in what he had just said.

"No, no, Lanikai," he protested, "I meant that, but figured we wouldn't be doing this again just because you're my sister, and that you wouldn't be too happy about it all this morning. It's just that I can't believe we can live here and keep doing this. Really, I like it more than you know. The fact that you ARE my sister makes it more exciting than any sex I've ever had in my life. If we keep going nude, I think I'll get an erection every time I look at you. I don't think I've ever been this hard, and it's because of you."

This declaration seemed to relieve Lanikai of any reservations about their new relationship, or what Kahoku thought of her. She lost any squeamishness about morning bad breath, and searched for his mouth to kiss him passionately. Whereas Kahoku thought of the situation as a purely sexual one, Lanikai saw it as romantic. Subconsciously, the social prohibition against such behaviour added spice to this unanticipated illicit affair. For her, giving herself in this way had to involve romantic love. She had always loved Kahoku as her brother, but being able to consumate it in this ultimate fashion surely meant a deeper love had been lurking all along.

"I love you so much, Kahoku," she said while humping back against his thrusts. "I've always had a crush on you like a lot of sisters do with their brothers, but never thought of it as more than puppy love. I'm so glad our parents got us into this situation. It's like some kind of fate has intervened to bring us together."

"Oh, my God, Lanikai," her brother said as if he just remembered something, "what if our parents found out about us? We'll have to be very careful not to let anyone know about us."

"I know, but we can do that. This place is not exactly a religious center. Everybody goes about nude, and Mom has already told you that even Dad has gotten erections in front of those women, like the Nathan guy as well. So, if you get one because of me, nobody's gonna know why. Besides, Mom and Dad seem to be pretty casual about everything. I'll bet they wouldn't care if they knew about us."

"I don't know, and I'm not ready to find out. Let's just avoid any problems and keep this just between us," Kahoku said, knowing his sister was not going to opt out of their new relationship. For the moment, sliding in and out of her warm, inviting, bare cunt was the only thing he could concentrate on. It felt so good that he worried more about how he could prolong it before erupting in her once again. He knew that once he climaxed, his conscience would try to bother him.

"Uh, Lanikai, I know it's a little late to ask, but are you on the pill or anything like that?"

"No, but I should be OK, I just finished my period. Why? Are you worried that we might produce a two headed idiot?"

"No, silly, but if you got pregnant, everybody would know what we're doing," he answered in exasperation.

"Oh, darling Kahoku," she interrupted, "you're gonna make me come. I'm getting close; don't stop, I'm so close, please..."

They had never used terms of endearment, and back at their apartment they had called each other brother and sister more in jest than as normal forms of address. Kahoku was a bit surprised to hear his sister say 'darling' which underlined how she thought of their new relationship. Later, he would feel some shame as if he had taken advantage of her, as if leading her on just to have sex. His ex-wife had made him feel like a pervert just because he always wanted to fuck. It had led to their divorce, but she had given him the impression that he was a sexual maniac for simply wanting sex with her. Now, he was worried that he was doing the same thing to his sister, yet she seemed to like it.

"Go ahead, sweet Lanikai," he answered as he increased the pace of their fucking, "let it go. We'll go together."

He was buried to the hilt when her spasms began which made his member feel like it was being massaged by a hot, soft suction cup. His ex-wife just waited for him to finish so she could go to sleep. Here, his sister was enjoying and participating, and actually having an orgasm. The excitement of such a different reaction to his efforts was overpowering. His cock began to spew into her with such a force that she seemed to feel it.

"Oh, Kahoku, I'm coming, I'm coming... And, yessss, I can feel you coming too... Oh God... this is so gooood," she exclaimed as she held him tightly while their sexual organs went through the independent, involuntary expansion and contraction of muscles as if trying to grab and hold on for dear life. Like an explosion though, the excess energy generated flowed outward in waves of ecstasy making the body go rigid in response. In these moments, the two siblings were in Heaven together.

"Dear Lanikai," Kahoku was able to say after a few moments, "I love you so much. I don't want this to end. How am I going to ever stay away from you? Why couldn't we have been doing this all along? You have really made me happy!"

"Oh, and you, me," she was able to say even as her cunt kept twitching around his embedded penis.

He was surprised that his conscience had not begun to work on him after he had ejaculated. Still on top of her, he looked at her peaceful face and decided she was truly a very pretty girl. She had managed to not only make him happy, but acted like she enjoyed it as much as he did. If he could stay hard, he would even try to repeat what had been the best sex he had ever had. Last night had been a case of just getting off, but this morning was quite different.

After they had calmed down, his urge to do it again departed as his penis softened and finally slipped out of Lanikai. He was still surprised that he felt no guilt. Instead, he kept looking at his sister as a woman he was highly attracted to. They finally got up, and decided to get ready for the day. It was still early, and they would have time together before their parents called them to breakfast up at the mansion.

"The bathroom is pretty big in this house," Lanikai said, "so we don't have to wait until the other has finished. The shower is large enough to hold several people, so you wanna take a shower with me?"

Kahoku thought about that for a moment, then said, "Yeah, that's fine with me, but you'll have to let me use it first to go to the toilet. No matter what we've done already, I'm a little shy about anyone watching me sit on the pot."

Lanikai laughed and said, "Oh silly, I understand that, but other than that, I don't see it necessary to be all that timid. After all, everybody's gonna be nude so we had better get used to it."

"OK, give me a minute in the bathroom by myself, and then you can come in to be your unbashful self. Just because you're my sister doesn't mean I want you to see me do unpleasant things. I wouldn't be any different with anyone else. There are some things that are just too private, you know."

"Yeah, I guess you're right," agreed Lanikai, "but, I feel totally comfortable around you in the nude now. In fact, I'm really liking it."

Kahoku kissed her on the cheek and headed for the bathroom.

Allison was up early in the mansion. She had planned a breakfast and enlisted the help of Emmeline to prepare it. She didn't want Soroya or Jacob to have to do anything during the time that their children were visiting. She didn't ask Hannah or Kathy since they would be busy with the twins. The twins had such appetites that it required the milk of both mothers to keep them satisfied. They were growing in leaps and bounds, and were already practically walking since they crawled everywhere and could stand with the help of furniture or anything else to prop them up.

The midwife had agreed that Kathy could not provide enough milk for both babies, so reluctantly decided that Hannah should continue to nurse her baby boy. What she didn't know was that the babies were suckling the milk of both mothers. Allison had worried beforehand that Soroya's kids would eventually see that Hannah was lactating, especially since everybody went about in the nude. Now that they had accepted her job offer, she knew it was only a matter of time before they learned the truth that Hannah was a mother too.

However, after last night's dinner, she had fewer misgivings about their possible reactions on becoming aware of the Sanderson realities. Kahoku and Lanikai (she still had problems trying to remember their names) had blended in so well that she just knew they wouldn't be shocked. For all she knew, Soroya and Jacob had already told them about her family's interrelationships. Maybe she was putting too much stock in their showing up nude, and how they had related so well with everyone. Then, Emmeline came into the kitchen to help.

"Emmeline," Allison asked, "what did you think of Soroya and Jacob's kids?"

"I liked 'em a lot, Gran'Mommy," Emmeline answered with enthusiasm. "They got nice bodies, an' the girl was really nice, 'cept I couldn't see much of her pussy with all that hair. Course, the man's penis looked funny, just like Jacob's."

"Emmeline! I wasn't asking what you liked about their bodies, much less their genitals, but if you liked them as people. Goodness, young lady, don't you think about anything else?"

"I'm sorry, Gran'Mommy," Emmeline said contritely, "I guess I gotta remember that etiquette stuff, but I can't help noticin' those things 'bout people. Yeah, they're nice people, an' I guess I like it that they're gonna teach us stuff."

"Well, they're all going to be here for breakfast in a little while, so try to remember not to ask embarrassing questions like you usually do. I'm sorry if I sound harsh to you, but in polite society people don't get personal, especially about their bodies. I want them to feel comfortable around us. They are giving up living in a big city to come live alone with us just to teach you kids the three Rs and more, so try not to scare them away."

Emmeline was duly chastized. She felt her grandmother was being unjust, but realized she did have this tendency to blurt out whatever was on her mind. Except for some fun time with Aunt Amy, she hadn't had a 'massage' for some time, and was feeling neglected. She determined to be as nice as she could be and follow the 'rules' of etiquette. She would demand a reward from her daddy if things went well.

"I promise, Gran'Mommy," Emmeline said, "not ta talk 'bout his skinny penis, or how his sister's pussy is all covered up by hair."

Allison had to grin and shake her head at these words from her granddaughter. She figured the girl was incorrigible, and it was funny--even understandable in this environment.

"Now, let's get this breakfast ready. I already called Soroya to tell them we would be ready in about a half hour. I baked biscuits to go with the eggs and bacon. You stir those sliced potatoes so they don't burn. I want them browned, not burned."

Amy came in and asked what she could do to help. Allison asked her to get out some towels for the chairs. The aroma wafting off the stove was a good one, making even Allison think everybody would be pleased with her and Emmeline's efforts.

"What do you plan on doing today, Allison?" asked Amy after she had placed the towels. I've got all the school books set out for our tutors to see. I hope they can use what we have on hand, but I'm sure they'll have a lot of suggestions."

"Well, I thought they might like to see this house and the immediate grounds, including our exercise track. They don't look like they need much of that, but we might as well show them everything. We've got to remember they won't have access to the entertainment a big city provides, but maybe they'll like the tranquility of our place. Oh, and of course, they'll want to see the books and our other school items. Thanks for doing that."

Allison was feeling good. Finding tutors, especially these tutors, seemed like a stroke of luck. Somehow, she just knew they would fit in better than anyone else they could have found. She thought she and Amy had done a pretty good job of teaching so far, but it was tiresome trying to stay ahead of their students.

Then they heard the sound of voices as the rest of the family made their way down to the kitchen. They were going to eat in the breakfast room just off the kitchen, so Allison pointed out where everybody should sit with the announcement that their guests would be arriving shortly. At that point, they all heard Soroya and Jacob come in the back door with their children. There was dead silence as the guests entered the breakfast nook. The reason was obvious. Even Allison could see that Lanikai had shaved her pubes.

"Wow! You're really pretty without hair," exclaimed Emmeline who quickly put her hand over her mouth to indicate she didn't mean to say that out loud.

Lanikai blushed, but felt she should say something since everybody was looking at her.

"Well, after seeing how pretty all of you looked, I decided to join you in the practice. Even our mom thinks it's the way to go. I hope I haven't embarrassed anyone. I never even thought about it until seeing all of you last night."

She had turned it back on them since she saw that Emmeline's remark was innocent enough, and, perhaps, reflected what the others were thinking. As perturbed as this attention to her vagina had made her, she decided to add, "And, thank you, Emmeline, I wondered if it was something I should do." Then remembering what her father had said, continued with, "But, when in Rome, do as the Romans do."

"Well, don't worry one way or the other, Lanikai," Allison commented to relieve the tension, "you are a pretty woman either way. We are always happy to have people around us who think like we do. Please have a seat. Emmeline and I have a breakfast for you--not as good as your mother cooks, but it's breakfast anyway."

The conversation then turned to more prosaic matters to the relief of Lanikai. Allison outlined what she wanted to do, but left plenty of time for the siblings to visit with their parents and just take it easy. She didn't want to overload them with activities on their first full day at the estate. She consulted with Soroya and Jacob to find out if they had any suggestions on what other sites or activities their children might be interested in seeing/doing. The only thing Soroya came up with was the possibility of going to the nude beach they used to frequent.

"We'd have to obtain another car to get everyone there," Allison countered with a natural fear of leaving the estate to go among the public, but added the true fact that the babies would be too young for that just yet. Kathy had already excused herself from the table to go back upstairs to check on them.

"You're right, Allison," answered Soroya, "I don't know what I was thinking of. By the way, I think Lanikai and Kahoku would enjoy seeing them. Do you think I could go up and ask Kathy if we could bring them down?"

Like a proud grandmother, Allison said, "Of course, that would be a great idea. They might as well meet the whole family. And, you know, they are pretty good at swimming already, so maybe we could all have some fun in the pool sometime today. Maybe not the same as the beach, but it's water."

Soroya left to go upstairs. Everybody else was involved in conversation and sipping coffee. They had complimented Allison and Emmeline on their breakfast, with Jacob saying his family felt guilty about being treated like VIPs by their employer. He entreated Allison to let him and Soroya take over such duties so the family could spend more time with Kahoku and Lanikai since that was one of the purposes of their visit.

A little later, Kathy came down carrying Erika with Soroya carrying Erik. When left alone in their cribs, they wore diapers, but for now they were as naked as the rest of the crowd. Never having had children themselves, Kahoku and Lanikai didn't think anything about that until Erik began to pee on Soroya. She just laughed and handed the child to Hannah who was up in an instant to retrieve him from her arms. Soroya excused herself to go wash herself.

The minute Hannah took Erik, he began to nuzzle her breasts and was soon suckling one of the young woman's nipples to the amazement of the Kaheaku siblings. Allison was quick to jump into the conversation saying, "Hannah is holding Erik who thinks any breast is fair game when he's hungry, and Kathy has Erika, his twin sister. Uh, you'll find we are all pretty casual about such things, so unless you don't want the same treatment, be careful when you hold him or her."

Allison looked around to see if anybody believed her. The expression on the Kaheaku siblings told her that Soroya and Jacob had not told them the true story of the 'twins'. The look on their faces indicated they were wondering about how often this must have happened to Hannah who seemed to be impervious to the sucking of the infant who was twisting the other nipple with his free hand. She must have taken lessons from her mother given the ease and skill she displayed in handling a nursing baby.

Allison was actively trying to get the siblings' attention diverted to less revealing subjects by saying, "Perhaps you might want to go to our classroom to see the school books we have accumulated for our home schooling. You might want to have us order different ones, or obtain additional equipment. By the way, how soon do you think you can be released from your current positions?"

Her ploy was successful since they were once more looking at her and talking. Allison stood up, indicating that she would take them to the classroom. As they left the breakfast room, Lanikai glanced once more at Hannah nursing the child, swearing under her breath that it sure looked like the Erik twin was very contentedly getting his fill of milk.

After Allison showed them the classroom and books, she mentioned that most of the teaching had taken place on the verandah since the girls preferred being outside. She took them on a tour of the house which impressed Kahoku and Lanikai no end. They knew it to be a big house with lots of rooms, but actually seeing it, they were calculating that this lady was, indeed, rich.

When they went back downstairs, using the back staircase, they found the family had adjourned to the verandah, and Soroya working in the kitchen. Even though Allison tried to persuade her that she need do nothing this weekend, Soroya insisted on doing something. She, further, advised Allison that she was only getting a meal ready for this evening which the family could warm up whenever they were ready, because she hoped to spend the evening with her own family which would give Allison and the others a break from being constant hosts.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.