Blue Lagoon - Book II - Cover

Blue Lagoon - Book II

Copyright© 2003 by Eradinus

Chapter 23

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 23 - This story carries on the saga of a boy and his little sister stranded on a Pacific island in the 1950s and beyond. They grow to adulthood and raise a family with only a glimmer of what life was before

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister  

When the full impact hit Soroya of what had happened while Nathan gave her the massage, she was truly embarrassed. She had allowed herself to be guided by her baser instincts. It had to remain a secret between her and Nathan. Soroya was having a problem looking Nathan in the eye when she was around him after that afternoon of delight. He, however, remained polite and respectful which made it difficult to believe she had actually done those things with him. Kathy and Allison did not seem to be any the wiser which seemed to confirm that Nathan was not a 'kiss and tell' type of person.

Life at the mansion went on as usual with the tutoring resumed, tennis lessons continued along with everyone's exercise routines, and more and more attention was being paid to the care and upbringing of the twins. Soroya was no longer in any doubt about what went on in the rooms during massages. In fact, when she heard those sounds now, it was like Pavlov's dog as far as her own reactions were concerned. She would get wet and have to go to a bathroom to wipe herself dry or risk having someone see that she was becoming aroused.

Except for those days when the cleaning crew or gardeners were at the house, everyone enjoyed the freedom of non-dress. Jacob had fully accommodated to the lifestyle and had no problem walking among the family in his birthday suit. He was, however, dressed often enough due to his duties around the estate. Both he and Soroya were invited to join the family for meals or games quite frequently to the point where they would all exchange information about events in their lives, families, and opinions about what was going on in the world. They had, truly, become part of the family.

The Sanderson clan learned that Soroya and Jacob had four children, all grown and on their own--two boys and two girls. They had managed to send them all to college. One boy was an engineer and living on the mainland as they say. A boy and girl had become teachers and were living in Honolulu, and one girl was still going to school in California. They learned that the engineer was forty, married, and had two children. The two who were teachers were in their thirties with the male divorced, and the girl still single. The college student was their youngest. She was attending graduate school pursuing a degree in astronomy. The Sandersons were impressed.

Allison asked what the two in education were teaching. Jacob explained that the divorced son was teaching science in high school, and the single daughter was teaching sixth grade in a middle school. It turned out that the two lived together in Honolulu as an economy measure, but were disastisfied with what they were earning, and were looking for other possibilities. This led to Allison asking if they might be interested in a private tutoring job.

"I guess you knew that Amy was looking for a tutor or tutors to take over our duties in schooling the girls. In fact, this includes Nathan and Kathy too since their education stopped when they were marooned on that island. It sounds like your kids would fit the job description just fine. Do you think they might be interested? Of course, I would pay them a lot more than they are probably earning at their schools."

Amy saw the possibilities. Since Soroya and Jacob were now fully integrated in their naturist lifestyle, she wondered aloud if their children had ever been nudists like their parents. "What would your kids think about how we live around here, you know, without clothes? Would they be shocked to know what you all know? I was just wondering. We don't want to subject people to something that would make them think we were all perverts. Also, what would they think about seeing you two going about just like us? We know you are OK with it, but that might be something you might not want your kids to see."

Jacob answered first: "Of course, I don't know what they will think, but I can answer one of your questions. Yes, the kids went with us to the nude beach, and as a family we have all seen each other nude when we did that. It has been a while, so I don't know if they still do that as Soroya and I do, but if you are serious about the tutoring positions, I could call them in Honolulu to see if they want to come out for a visit."

Soroya added, "I don't know either, but it's been a while since I last saw them. We do write and talk on the phone at least once a month. To avoid any problems, I ought to call and explain that nudism is the lifestyle here. If I do that up front, they can't say I didn't tell them. I don't know yet exactly how I would feel about my kids seeing me nude all the time. They might say 'no way, ' but those two are probably more liberal about such things than the other two. I was pretty young when the first one was born, but we learned as the others came along."

"Well," Allison said, "we don't want to cause any family problems. If your kids are anything like you two, we would love to have them join us. Of course, we don't expect them to take off their clothes if they don't want to. We can even understand you wanting to put yours back on in front of them, but that would be your and their decision, not ours. Heck, it might not have anything to do with clothes, but whether they think they would like to leave formal teaching and become involved in educating this family. If they did this, we could open up the other guest house for them, assuming everybody is satisfied about the arrangements."

The girls were really interested in the idea that two more people might join their situation as teachers. Emmeline wanted to know what they looked like. For instance, were they short like Soroya and Jacob?

"Actually, Emmeline," answered Jacob, "they must have gotten some genes from our ancestors since they are quite a bit taller than we are. Maybe not as tall as all of you, but my son is close, and my daughter is taller than you, although at the rate you are growing, she won't be for long."

Everybody was listening intently to Jacob's description of his two children who might just be coming to live with them. Emmeline, who never had any qualms about asking the most intimate of questions, wanted to know more.

"Jacob, does your son have skin over the head of his penis like you do?" she asked.

Now accustomed to hearing such questions from Emmeline, Jacob had no problem answering her in front of everyone. "Yes, I'm afraid Kahoku does. Both of our sons are like that since we never got into the circumcision business like what happens on the mainland. Why? Does that bother you?"

"Oh no, Jacob. It's just that we never saw any penis other than Daddy's, and now yours, and I was just wonderin'."

Jacob thought he understood Emmeline's curiosity, and went further in mentioning his daughter's anatomy as well. "I know all of you like the 'hairless' look too. I guess I've gotten used to Soroya not having any hair down there anymore, but I would guess our daughter, Lanikai, would be surprised that you all shave. She would be even more surprised, like I said, that Soroya does."

They all had many more questions about Soroya and Jacob's children, but Allison carefully directed the conversation away from any more talk about genitals. It was decided that they would contact the two teachers to see if they might be interested in living and teaching here at the mansion. Allison reassured Soroya and Jacob that their two children need not worry about a 'dress code', but would have to understand that they would be seeing the family in the nude on occasions other than school even if they insisted on clothes for class.

Even though these were Soroya and Jacob's children, Allison wanted to avoid any misunderstandings; she did not want to cause the couple any problems with their own children seeing them living the life of naturists. No matter how liberal or freethinking they may be, Allison could imagine how these young adults might be embarrassed to see their parents working in the nude. She, therefore, took pains to explain to Soroya and Jacob that the dress code was optional for them as well. It always had been, of course, but she was bending over backwards to emphasize the point.

"Allison," said Jacob, "Soroya and I will contact our children tonight, and I think we'll be able to feel them out about whether they would be interested. As for myself, I'm not sure what I'd think about them or us going about our business without clothes. It has been over 20 years since we last went to the nude beach as a family. I don't remember that they were upset about that, but they were a lot younger then. They do know that Soroya and I still go to the beach, and they've never mentioned it one way or the other. They sure don't know that we are doing it while on the job."

"Jacob, Soroya," Allison broke in, "how about I have that airline charter company that brought us here, fly your kids in to the airstrip for the weekend? They could come Friday afternoon, and fly back out on Sunday afternoon so as not to miss any school. Consider it my gift to you two for all the things you've done for us. They could meet our family, and then have a better idea on whether they would want to give up formal teaching for tutoring full time. Of course, after you tell them about us, they might not want to even come for a visit."

Soroya, seeing that Allison was still concerned about others knowing anything about her family's situation, tried to calm such apprehensions by saying, "Oh, Allison, don't worry about our children being judgmental. Like Jacob said, they are not prudes, nor did we raise them that way. I know how to approach the subject so that if there is a problem, we just won't bring up the job offers. In fact, perhaps you should hold off on that until after everybody is better acquainted."

"Of course, you're right, Soroya," answered Allison. "But, Amy and I have been working for some time on hiring tutors for the family, and this sounds like a real possibility--and in a sense, it's like keeping everything in the family."

That night Lanikai and Kahoku Kaheaku answered the phone in their shared apartment in Honolulu. At first, Lanikai, who took the call, thought it was a routine call from her mother, Soroya Kaheaku. As the conversation continued, she signaled to her brother, Kahoku, to come to the phone.

"Mom says their boss will arrange for us to fly to Hawaii for the weekend for a visit if we want to come," said Lanikai while holding a hand over the phone's mouthpiece. "Just a minute, Mom, I'm telling Kahoku what you said. He'll get on the phone in a minute. Go ahead, what kind of arrangements is this Mrs. Sanderson making?"

Soroya explained that it would be a charter flight from the main airport leaving at 4:00 P.M. so that they could land at the airstrip before dark. By this time, the siblings were sharing the phone between them with one or the other piping up with a question. Soroya decided to add some enticement to invitation.

"Kids, we work for a very rich lady as you already know, but she not only wants to pay for the charter flight practically right to our door, but I know she is looking for two teachers for her family. She does home schooling for her kids and grandkids, and has been looking for tutors. I told her about you two being teachers and that you might be interested. I know you would make a lot more money than you do in that public school system."

"Mom," answered Kahoku, "there may be good money involved, but you are out in the boonies. We know the area, and the closest town is a hardly more than a village."

"Well, I know we are isolated, but this place is a paradise with every sort of convenience. Your dad and I are considered practically part of the family. We live in one of the guest houses, and they would give you two an even larger one. In fact, that's where you would stay this weekend if you can come. You already know Mrs. Sanderson's family are her two grown children and four grandchildren, plus her sister-in-law. And, one other thing; they're nudists like we are. Well, even more than we are--that's how they live, but they are a beautiful group of people, and I know you will like them."

"Now, let me get this straight, Mom," Lanikai said after a pause, "you say they live that way. Do you mean they are nude all the time?"

"If other people are around, they wear clothes, but otherwise, yeah, they're naked."

Kahoku broke in, "You mean they are nude around you all the time?"

Although she had not intended to reveal this on the phone, Soroya found herself saying, "We are too kids. Yeah, your dad and I go around nude too while we work. But, don't worry, Allison says they will all wear clothes while you're here so they don't get you all flustered."

Lanikai and Kahoku looked at each other in astonishment, then Kahoku asked his mother to describe this family a little more in detail since he had never heard of such a thing before other than what he remembered from the nude beach. Neither he nor his sister had paid much attention to what their mother had mentioned before about the family, but now their interest was piqued. Soroya gave ages and sexes, but made sure to specify that the girls were quite mature looking. She said the twins were Kathy's since she saw no point in revealing anything further.

Lanikai noticed her brother's expression change as their mother accounted for all the Sanderson family members. His mouth was open. She wasn't sure whether that was from astonishment or anticipation, but she began to grin when she heard him speak next.

"Mom, don't worry about us. They don't have to wear clothes just because of us. You know we don't mind that sort of thing since we used to go to the nude beach with you and Dad."

"Yeah, but you don't have to worry about that since I know Allison will have everybody in clothes when you arrive. You are going to arrive now, aren't you? It's this coming weekend, with your pickup on Friday afternoon and they'll fly you back on Sunday afternoon."

Lanikai's grinned broadened as she heard her brother answer again as in protest. "Oh, they don't have to put on clothes for our benefit. Like I said, we don't mind, do we, sister?"

"Speak for yourself, brother," Lanikai said with a chuckle. "Mom, I think he is already panting at the thought of looking at all those women in the buff," she said into the phone.

"Kids, I doubt that Allison would do that if your Dad and I put on clothes for your arrival. Of course, your father will be wearing clothes when he meets you at the plane. But, if he and I wear clothes, I just know she will insist on her family putting on theirs. She thinks that you would probably get embarrassed seeing us walking around nude in front of you. You also might be surprised by what I look like now."

"Oh, we won't mind that at all, Mom," Kahoku said more in response to his perception that she was embarrassed about her body than any thought about her being a parent. "I remember there was every kind of body on the nude beach when a kid, so we really don't expect people to look perfect. It wouldn't be real."

Soroya realized what he was saying and chuckled to herself that he would be pleasantly surprised to see her new, slimmer body. She was more interested in what her daughter might think so followed up with, "Lanikai, how would that affect you if your dad and I were walking around without any clothes while you are visiting?"

"I really don't know, Mom," she answered honestly. "I think I'll just have to find out. If it gets to be too much, I'll definitely let you know, but I don't want to cause any problems for your employer. As far as her job offer is concerned, I think I'd like to know more about it first. I'm not bothered by being away from a city like Kahoku, but I would have to meet the kids and see what the offer is."

"OK, kids, I'll talk to Allison tonight and call you back after she makes the flight arrangements. You may have to leave school early on Friday to take off while it's still light. Will that be a problem?"

"No, Mom," interjected Lanikai before her brother could get in another word, "we can get off earlier that day of the week than any other, so we'll be at the airport on time."

Soroya was able to call Allison from the guest house to the mansion on an intercom system to give her the good news that her children would be able to make the visit as proposed. She confirmed that they would have no objections about the nudist lifestyle on the estate, including hers and Jacob's.

Later that night, Soroya spoke with Jacob about her conversation with their son and daughter. He said he wasn't so sure about walking around nude in front of them, but would take things as they came. If anyone got embarrassed, he knew he would too, so would put his clothes back on. Of course, he had to wear clothes to pick them up at the airstrip. Soroya chastized him about being comfortable in front of the Sanderson family--even with an erection-- so why should he get upset about doing it in front of his own family? All he could say was that it was just different.

Back in Honolulu, the Kaheaku siblings continued to talk about their upcoming visit to their parents abode on Hawaii. They discussed their childhood and the times they accompanied their parents to the nude beach. They couldn't remember what their parents looked like without clothes. The last time there, he had been 13 and she was 11. They further contemplated what it would be like to teach a class where all the students were naked.

"You don't suppose they expect us to be naked too, do you?" asked Kahoku.

"You know, Kahoku, you're funny," commented Lanikai. "The idea of seeing all those women naked had your attention a while ago, but now that you think you might have to bare your own self, you act like that wouldn't be fair. Even if you're my brother, you're just like all other men."

"Well," he answered, "I was just wondering."

"You heard Mom who said she works bare-assed naked, and so does Dad when he's not in contact with other people. So, wouldn't you think it the same as the nude beach where everybody wears the same swim suit?"

"Well, that's the nude beach where everybody is supposed to be naked. But, working around the house, or reading the newspaper? It just seems strange," Kahoku said.

"I don't know how I'd feel about it either, but if you think about it, wouldn't you suppose that's the way people probably are at a nudist resort--not just the beach?" his sister said after thinking for a moment.

"Hell, neither one of us pays much attention about keeping covered up around here, although we don't walk around totally nude. I wonder what we would feel like if we tried that here?"

"If I know you, Kahoku, you would like to try that just to look at a nude woman even if I am just your sister," Lanikai said in jest.

"Well, you aren't exactly bad to look at dressed. Frankly, I don't remember what you looked like when we went to the nude beach. I don't even remember if you had hair between your legs yet or not."

"Kahoku!" said Lanikai, feigning indignation, "those are personal things."

"I know you gotta be kidding me, Lanikai," her brother retorted with a laugh, "we never worried about that sort of thing in our house, and you know it. We even peed in the toilet while the other was taking a bath, if you can remember that far back."

"All this talk about going nude in front of our parents or other people has got me wondering if I could really do it anymore. What about you? You wanna try it just to see how embarrassed we might get doing that sort of thing?" she asked in a serious tone.

"Hell, I'm willing, and for the same reason--not the one you mentioned earlier. You are only my sister, so I don't know if that qualifies for knowing how I would feel in front of that family Mom and Dad work for. Sure, I'm agreeable to trying it if you are."

"OK, but we gotta have some rules. It won't work if we just expose ourselves to each other. Let's try doing it for an hour or so while we go about doing whatever like correcting papers, cooking supper, you know."

"Yeah, I understand. We act just like we normally do, except we don't have any clothes on. Even though I've been married and have seen a naked woman, it doesn't mean I won't look at you. I can imagine having the same inclination to do that no matter whom it is I'm naked with, so don't take it personally. Like you said, I'm probably no different than all the other men on Earth."

"Well, if I catch you looking too intently, I declare the right to look back, so there," Lanikai said with another broad grin. She then proceeded to shuck her clothes on the spot as if in a dare.

Kahoku laughed and followed suit with the same 'dare you' expression. Even though they had seen each other naked as kids, their apparent challenge to bare all and still act normal was suddenly upset by the view of the other in the all together. They stood there looking at each other as if they had never seen the other before in their lives. There was dead silence as their eyes absorbed the other's body.

"My God! Lanikai, you are totally beautiful. I had no idea my sister was so stunning. Do you realize that we haven't even been to a beach together? As some of the other male teachers say, you are a total fox. If I weren't your brother, I would have been asking you out on dates."

"You aren't so bad yourself, brother dear. I guess I'd always just taken you for granted because you are my brother, but if you had asked me out, I sure would have gone out with you--if you weren't my brother, of course."

Kahoku couldn't get over how his sister's beauty had eluded him all these years. Why did she have to get naked for him to realize she was so attractive. Of course, he knew she was good looking, but perhaps it was their family relationship which kept him from seeing her as a woman. Even as kids and cavorting naked on the beach, he had not seen her as he now saw her.

"Well, my beautiful sister," he said in acknowledgement of her compliment, "I have no problem with you being nude around me. Just forgive me from looking at you too much. It's going to take a little while before I get used to such a beautiful, sexy creature being in my presence."

Their conversation continued in a more normal vein thereafter as they actually went about what they normally did in the apartment. It was Lanikai's turn to prepare supper, so she was busy in the kitchen. Kahoku decided he could do with a drink so asked his sister if she wanted one as well. It was difficult to resist the temptation to simply gaze at the other's body from head to foot whenever the other was not looking back. In fact, they began to joke and laugh about this tendency on both their parts.

"You would think neither one of us ever saw another person of the opposite sex nude before," Lanikai said with a mischievous grin. "Do you suppose we'll be doing the same thing with our parents?"

"If Mom looked anything like you do, I think my eyes would be glued on you both all day," Kahoku said only half in jest.

"I think I believe you, Kahoku," his sister said blushing.

They sat down to eat. Kahoku joked about how it was more imperative than ever that they use napkins while they ate which got them both laughing. At the table, he could only see her breasts which supported huge aureolas, although the nipples were not that big. Her breasts were not large, but were big enough to have a slight sag even though the overall appearance was upright and solid. She had hardly any hair on her body except the dark bush surrounding her vagina which seemed the only place it seemed to grow except on her head. She stood a good 5' 7" which gave a slithery look to her curvacious frame. Kahoku thought her smooth, ample buttocks would make for good spooning. He was still enthralled by the view of her naked image.

Kahoku's naked body had caused a similar reaction in Lanikai which was beginning to concern her since he was, after all, her brother. She noticed he had no hair on his body except around his penis. Never really seeing him nude since he became an adult, she was surprised at how athletic his body looked. Her father was never overweight, and it appeared her brother didn't have an ounce of fat on him either. She had just never thought about him that way. He was at least 5' 10" tall which made him look thinner than their father who was quite a bit shorter.

They were eating their supper in silence until they both started to laugh. Together, they seemed to come out of the trance they had both entered after disrobing.

"This is really kinda funny, Lanikai," her brother said in between guffaws. "We are like a couple of kids who are into the 'you show me yours, and I'll show you mine' game. I'll have to admit that your body has had me entranced for the last hour. Oh, don't misunderstand me, you really are a fox, and if we weren't brother and sister, I would be trying to figure out how to get you into bed in the worst way. But, I think this idea of going nude here was still a great one, and I propose we do it every day until we leave for Hawaii on Friday afternoon. What do you think?"

"Yeah, I don't believe myself, but I'm game too," chortled Lanikai. "I'm finding it fun, besides the fact that I like looking at your body. So, we just stay nude the entire time we're in the apartment, right?"

"Agreed, and I'll do my best to keep my hands off of you," Kahoku added, and then figured he might have gone too far with the remark.

"I may have to make the same commitment, dear brother," Lanikai said which made Kahoku feel better.

Had Soroya known what had taken place after her call, she would not have worried about whether her own change of lifestyle would alienate her children. It was now just a matter of a few days until their arrival, and she had to get the other guest house ready for them. It had two bedrooms, and she felt that if they took the job offers, they would be very comfortable in these quarters. Kahoku's marriage had not lasted long, so she was happy when she learned these two siblings felt compatible enough to share an apartment together in Honolulu. If they could do that there, they could certainly accept the better accommodations here at the mansion.

Allison was pleased with how easy it had been to arrange the charter flight for the Kaheaku siblings. They would arrive at the airstrip just before dark on Friday. Soroya was able to convince her that her children would not be upset in the least about nudity, and that to prove it to her, she and Jacob would be nude with the rest of the family for their childrens' arrival at the mansion.

Actually, Soroya was concerned, but felt her children might as well know exactly how they were now living their lives, not lie to them or try to cleverly hide the fact. First of all, she had already told them, so why try to cover it up with clothes. Reasoning in the abstract is often a lot easier than doing something in reality, she would find, however.

All went well as Jacob met the plane at the airstrip and drove his middle children back to the mansion. On the way, he told them about his job, what Soroya was doing, and a little about the Sanderson family. He emphasized that he had never enjoyed a job this much in his life, and that their mother was very happy with what she was doing as well.

"Kids, I don't know how much your mother told you about the Sandersons, but no matter what you may think at first, they are very nice people. Some would say they are kind of eccentric, but the only thing I'm going to mention, for the moment, is that they are nudists. We are too for that matter. In fact, your mother told me she already informed you that we even go to work in the nude. Did that shock you?"

"Well, maybe a little, Dad. Are they going to be naked when we meet them?" asked Kahoku.

"All I know is that they were all naked when I last saw them, but I'm going to take you to our place first. Then after you see your mother, we'll go up to the mansion where the family is preparing dinner for everybody. Your mother doesn't have to help tonight. I guess she'll fill you in on anything else, but I do know Mrs. Sanderson may offer you both jobs as teachers to her kids and grandkids, so whatever you decide about them, keep that in the back of your minds. The pay is certainly worth any small sacrifices. They have certainly treated us well."

By this time, they had pulled into the driveway at Soroya and his quarters. Both Kahoku and Lanikai took their own suitcases out of the car trunk, and were carrying them into the house when they saw their mother come out to meet them. She was wearing an apron which covered her front only. Still, the two siblings were very much aware that she was without clothes otherwise. No matter what they had said before, it still seemed strange to know their mother was basically naked.

After they hugged and kissed, they all went into the house. Soroya decided to bite the bullet and remove her apron. Neither Kahoku nor Lanikai were prepared for her improved figure, but her shaved pubic area drew their attention first. In a contradictory sense, this took the edge off of her being nude. It was such a surprise to see their mother's body looking quite young, and it seemed like it highlighted the beauty of her shaved vagina. Kahoku could not keep his eyes off of it since he could see more detail than he had on his sister.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.