Blue Lagoon - Book II - Cover

Blue Lagoon - Book II

Copyright© 2003 by Eradinus

Chapter 20

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 20 - This story carries on the saga of a boy and his little sister stranded on a Pacific island in the 1950s and beyond. They grow to adulthood and raise a family with only a glimmer of what life was before

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister  

Life in Hawaii for the Sanderson family was quite different than life on the island with the blue lagoon. Their estate on the island of Hawaii was still a paradise as far as Allison, Amy, and the girls were concerned. After a week, they still had not explored it all since there was so much to do just in the vicinity of their magnificent mansion.

There was a tennis court where Allison was teaching the girls what she knew about tennis. Of course, the pool was the main attraction. Amy was having plumbing changes made so that the baby pool had a separate filtering and drain system from that of the large pool. Allison had not wanted to contaminate the larger body of water with soapy runoff if they should use the baby pool for the ritual bath.

Soroya had accommodated well to working in the nude. Seeing them all without clothes became normal. It was when they all got dressed for the periodic presence of gardners, cleaning crews, and visitors that they looked strange. She had also gotten used to the women making those moaning or shrieking sounds when Nathan gave them a massage. She wasn't totally convinced that massage was all they were doing, but she reminded herself that it was none of her business.

None of Soroya's oath to be loyal to and closed-mouth about the Sandersons prevented her from observing the various characteristics of each family member. First of all, she had to admit that they were most unusual not least of which was the beauty of the women and the sexual attractiveness of the only male, Mr. Nathan. She had now seen his penis in a state of erection more than once. She accepted Miss Allison's explanation that he had little control over that aspect of himself. It was just something that would come and go, although it always gave her a thrill if she thought she was the cause. She had taken to shaving her own pubic area every day now, and never missed a chance to expose it to him without being obvious about it.

She noticed that the girls were more than obvious about exposing themselves to Mr. Nathan. Soroya had spent enough time on the nude beach to know that nudists didn't do that. They were polite and respectful in the presence of others whether they knew each other or not. Miss Hannah and Miss Emmeline seemed to go to extremes to make sure their father could see the most intimate details of their pussies. If it weren't for the fact that she got a thrill out of seeing Mr. Nathan's penis rise (usually when the girls were particularly brazen), she might have been more offended. Another aspect of all this was that her own sex life had picked up at home with Jacob. Sometimes, she couldn't wait to get home to jump his bones. He liked the new Soroya.

Another change in the Sanderson family lifestyle in the Hawaiian setting was that there was little to do other than have fun. Gone were the hours spent on processing cocoanut oil, gathering food, fishing, and the other daily chores related to survival. Nathan was gaining weight from Soroya's cooking, although he joined in on Allison's tennis lessons. Kathy was not a happy camper, because she resented being in the position of constantly being asked by family members if she would mind Nathan giving them a massage. The word had become a new euphemism ever since the loud encounter between Nathan and Hannah.

The older women had not yet gotten around to conducting tutoring sessions with the girls. In an effort to rectify their slide into excessive leisure, Allison asked Amy to set up a schedule where school and meaningful work could be integrated into their daily lives. Jacob and Soroya were to be involved with teaching some of their skills whether it be cooking, use of tools, appliances, and a myriad of other aspects of living in the modern world which most people took for granted.

Jacob was a handyman who had worked in construction and cannfactories when younger. Later, he had been a foreman, and then worked in an office as his knowledge and managerial skills increased. As he got older, and saw few opportunities for advancement, he accepted a job as caretaker of another estate on the island. He had been in that position for a few years when he heard about Miss Amy's search for a very reliable, married caretaker. The word circulated was that it would not only pay well, but the married requirement was because his wife was to be part of the employment package, and would include living accommodations. To him, this might be the security he was looking for. He was impressed by Miss Amy's sincerity as well as her description of the employer and her family.

Of course, he had since met Miss Allison and her brood. It was still taking him some time to get used to the idea of everybody going about without a stitch on. Luckily, the nature of his job required that he be clothed most of the time. His wife, Soroya, was happily trooping to work minus her clothes. She had shaved her crotch of all hair, apparently because that was what was in vogue with all those Sanderson females. He had the strangest job in the Universe, he was certain. He wasn't complaining, however

Even though Kathy wasn't a happy camper, she was enough of a realist to know her mommy had probably done the right thing in returning them all to civilization. It would give a future to her daughters as well as to her and Nathan. She was still a little miffed at Nathan and Hannah. The latter was dealing with growing up. Kathy missed out on that part of puberty since she had no mother telling her what to do as she struggled for independence and identity. Instead, she had become Nathan's mother and wife as well as sister. She almost always got her own way because of that and the discovery of the power of her pussy.

There was no doubt that she enjoyed sex as much as Nathan, but she knew how to use it with more skill than probably any other woman. Of course, she didn't know that, nor was she prepared to deal with a teenage daughter who did have a mother around as she grew up. She had been extremely indulgent, letting her girls experience sex at a very young age. She then used it as a control over them. They had been compliant, dutiful, respectful children who never talked back. She wished she had had a boy and a girl so she didn't have to loan Nathan out so often, but she chalked that up to her charitable nature. Now she was being kind to her mother and Aunt Amy as well. Things have a way of backfiring.

Kathy was absolutely consumed by her daughter's request. It bothered her more than she wanted to admit. Scheduling her brother/husband for massages took a back seat to this. She confronted Nathan who admitted that he knew all aabout it. He said it was a father/daughter thing and would do the same thing with Emmeline when she was older. He explained that it was like his father taking him fishing when he was a kid.

"This is no fuckin' thing like goin' fishin'!" erupted Kathy.

Nathan hadn't heard her use that word for years. Trying to compose himself, he responded with, "Kathy, I'm just tryin' to be a nice father. Whaddya worried about? What's wrong with me spendin' time with a daughter? Aren't fathers s'posed ta do that?"

"Well, I know what you're gonna spend most a your time doin', an' I don' like how Hannah keeps comin' on ta ya."

"Kathy, you're her mother, an' it's up ta you. Hannah knows that, an' I'll go with you're decision. She's growin' up an' wants time with me. Yeah, I'll be doin' it with 'er, but why are ya worried 'bout that? I been doin' it with 'er since she was 10."

"I jus' don' know, Nathan. I'm her mother, an' I'm just so confused (she began to cry). It isn't like it used ta be. Ever since Mommy came back, I seem ta be someone who isn't like I used ta be."

Nathan cradled her in his arms, and began to hug and caress his despondent sister/wife. He did not want to see her this way, so along with his words, resorted to his age old technique of stroking her erogenous zones.

"Dear Kathy, you are the only person I will ever truly love. If ya don't want me ta take Hannah on a camping trip, I'll make somethin' up for why we can't go."

Kathy was in a quandary. She had wanted him to say he wouldn't go. She had a loyalty to her daughter whom she loved, but wasn't too happy about her at this moment. It was a dilemma. Like her mother before on the island, she was now worried about her daughter gaining the affections of her brother/husband in a way she didn't want. It just didn't seem right for her to get this upset.

By this time, Nathan was caressing his sister/wife in the way he knew she liked it. They ended with one of their better sessions.

The next day, Kathy talked to Hannah regarding her request to go camping. It was a surprising conversation to Hannah, because her mother was so direct.

"Hannah," Kathy said in no uncertain terms, "I'm allowing ya ta go with your daddy alone on this whatever ya call it 'campin' trip', but young lady, ya better know from the beginnin' that I know what you're up to, an' you aren't gonna replace me in any way. Your daddy is my husband as well as your father, an' I don't care how much fun ya have out there, when you an' him come back, he's still mine. Do ya unnerstan' me?"

Hannah was, of course, overwhelmed by her mother's words. Still, she was almost 13 and feeling her oats enough to respond to the only true authority she had ever known.

"Mommy, I'm sorry ya think that way. I jus' wanted some time with Daddy alone. Ever'body here is takin' his time. Ya got 'im all the time. Emmeline is like a animal 'round 'im. My goodness, even Gran'mommy an' Aunt Amy keep 'im half the time. I'm the oldest an' should get some time with 'im too."

Hannah protesteth too much, thought Kathy. She got every bit as much time with her Nathan as did anybody else. She knew only too well what her own self was like at that age. She and Nathan had done it so much that it would have been a miracle if she hadn't gotten pregnant with Hannah at the same age. In comparison, Kathy had to admit that she would have gone crazy without it several times a day. Another thought was that he was almost never soft. Nathan could do it practically on command. She did a lot of commanding. He had been a pussy slave.

Kathy relented. Suddenly, she felt sorry for Hannah. The poor girl would never know the bliss she had enjoyed, or what it was like to be alone while at the same time be her brother's one and only true lover for what then seemed like forever. She could get so frustrated and mad at Nathan, but without any other soul around, they had to work it out. Sex was always the motivation for that. It got to the point where she knew him so well that there wasn't a thing about him she didn't come to accept or deal with in either a sisterly or wifely fashion.

Intuitively, Kathy had come to realize that she had the best of all worlds--the protective love of a brother and the all consuming love of a suitor. Never had he hit her even as children. She remembered one of her friends, when she was little, had complained about her brother beating her up. At the time, she knew her big brother, Nathan, would never have done that to her. She looked up to him then. She was so proud of him for not being like that. He hadn't changed. Her problem was that they found themselves in different circumstances now. They had kids which didn't seem to change things at first. Then their mother appeared from the dead, and added Aunt Amy. Life was very confusing. Life wasn't fair.

If Kathy had her 'druthers', she would be back at the blue lagoon with just the four of them. At 26, she felt almost greater urges for sex than it seemed her daughter Hannah seemed to have. She didn't understand any of this, but became sympathetic to her girl's frustration to be alone with her father. She knew Nathan loved her--Kathy--more than anyone, but she also knew he could not resist pussy. If she could share Nathan with her mother and Aunt Amy, then she could certainly share him with Hannah who was the result of the most intense love she had ever felt. Both she and Nathan would sacrifice their lives for those girls so why not let Hannah have a glimpse of the joy she had at the same age.

"Hannah, I'm sorry I sounded harsh with ya. I truly understand your wish ta be alone with Daddy. He's my love too. We both love you so much, an' if you two can have some time tagether, it's only right. When we lived on the island, I felt sorry for you girls not havin' someone like I had, so let ya enjoy what I always had ta myself. Now you're gettin' ta be a big girl. Ya got the same needs, an' I'm not gonna deny 'em to ya. But, jus' remember when ya come back, he's still mine. You're still a young thing, an' now that we're here, you'll have a chance ta meet other people accordin' ta Mommy--your Gran'mommy."

"Oh, thank you, thank you, Mommy. I love ya too, an' I promise I'll be a good girl. Please don't tell Emmeline 'cause she'll jus' get mad. She's still a little girl an' I let 'er suck my titties like she does you and Gran'mommy an' Aunt Amy. She's still such a baby."

Kathy chuckled at this revelation since Hannah was only about three years older. Hannah's tits were almost as big as her own which wasn't much, but it amused Kathy that their discussion made Hannah think she was now all grown up. Her recent education on birth control told Kathy that if Hannah hadn't been taking those pills Aunt Amy gave them, she would probably be carrying a baby herself right now.

Not once did Kathy ever think what she was agreeing to was wrong. As far as she was concerned, she was being an indulgent mother by letting her daughter and husband go off together to 'do it' in seclusion for as long and for as many times as they wanted. It was not that they did it together, but doing it without her supervision. It was comparable to having a child go away from home on her own for the first time. For Kathy, it was a mixture of pride in her daughter's show of independence, and fear that she would make a misstep and be disappointed. She was no longer feeling jealous as she had been with her mother.

Hannah couldn't wait to get Nathan aside to tell him that Mommy had given her permission for them to go away for a week or more. Despite her agreement with her mother, Hannah still intended to be his 'wife' even if it was only for those few days. She was already 'nursing' Emmeline, so this would definitely confirm her new status as a mommy. She would not only be his 'sweetie', but would be his everything.

Kathy had to tell Allison about the 'arrangement' in order to procure the equipment they would need for such a trip. She could remember her friends going on camping trips as a family, and how much or little fun they had. Some thought it great and others thought it was tiresome without the conveniences of civilization. She knew Nathan could handle everything without a tent or other amenities, but they would have to spend most of their time working to build everything from scratch.

"Now, let me get this straight, Kathy," said Allison. "You're letting Hannah and Nathan go away for a week together in the woods, and you want me to get them a tent and other stuff for camping?"

"Yes, Mommy. Hannah is older now, an' she deserves ta have some time with 'er father without Emmeline always taggin' along. I'll let Emmeline do it when she gets older, but it's not fair ta Hannah ta never get time alone with 'im."

Allison reverted to her former attitudes and position as a mother. It sounded preposterous given what she knew the trip amounted to. She was ready to state that in no uncertain terms. Then, it occurred to her that she would like nothing better than to do the same thing. 'Hell, ' she thought, 'we could all take turns doing that.' The idea of having Nathan all to herself for a week sent shivers right to her pussy.

"OK, Kathy, just give me a list of what they'll need, and I'll have Jacob get them in town. They have fabulous equipment for camping now. That sounds like a lot of fun. Maybe we could all take turns doing that with Nathan. That would be nice for you to do too. Gosh, I haven't gone camping in years. It's a great idea!"

Kathy was pleased with her mother's enthusiasm for doing something she had done most of her life. She was, however, not the least unaware of her mother's motives. Kathy knew her mother would love to have Nathan alone with her for a protracted length of time, and this no longer bothered her since she knew she wasn't trying to take him away from her.

"I'll ask Nathan what he needs, and make up a list. Hannah is so excited she can't wait ta get started."

Allison remembered Hannah and Nathan's session upstairs that day with her wailing, moaning, and shrieking through what must have been the greatest fucking she ever had. "Yeah, I'll bet she can't."

Kathy caught the sarcasm, but ignored it. In a way, she would vicariously enjoy what was about to happen as she remembered how she and Nathan had finally come together on the lagoon beach and at the waterfall. Maybe they could find a waterfall. It was as if she were planning for herself, and, yes, she would have him take her the next time. It would be like a honeymoon with no cares. She was resigned to sharing him with the others. After all, they were family, and there was only one Nathan.

It was inevitable that Emmeline would hear about the camping trip. She was upset that she was not going. Nathan pacified her with some exceptional massages, explaining that it would be her turn in the future with just the two of them. She even cried, saying it was unfair, but after he gave her some of his best treatment along with words of endearment, she was convinced that he loved her best, and accepted her fate of being the youngest. At 10 years old, she measured 5' 5", and still had some baby fat. Even though she could take Nathan with ease, she still had the tightest of all their pussies. Until that loud session with Hannah, Emmeline had been the most vocal of them all. She was a natural born screamer.

Once again, Kathy knew what Nathan was doing with Emmeline to help her recover from her disappointment. During one of her last massages prior to Nathan and Hannah's departure, the whole household could hear her ranting and raving. Even Hannah was jealous despite the knowledge that she would soon have Daddy to herself. She was content in the knowledge that she had made her father groan out loud enough to be heard by the others (she had been told).

Soroya had listened to all the women when they got their massages, and was still in doubt about what actually took place. Curiously, she did not become upset or judgemental about her suspicions. Instead she would go home so horny that Jacob could not get over the changes in his wife. She reported the goings-on along with her suspicions, saying she didn't care that they were all family related; and, that she wished she were a member of that menagerie herself. Jacob would listen to her and get so worked up that she couldn't have kept him away from her if she had had armor plate on. He hadn't had this much sex since they were first married.

Upon inquiry, Jacob explained to Nathan where the nearest waterfall with a pool large enough to swim in was located. Both he and Hannah were loaded with back packs on their nude bodies which appeared comical to Jacob, but he restrained himself from any overt reaction except to surrepticiously examine Hannah's charms. There was no way he would think of her as a 13 year old girl. She stood 5' 8" tall, with a shape and face like that of an 18 year old woman. Of course, he could not keep from returning his hidden glances to her shaved pussy. He wondered if Soroya was right in her assumptions that Mr. Nathan was bopping them all. He certainly couldn't be blamed if he were doing it with Miss Hannah.

Nathan and Hannah set out after bidding the rest of the family adieu. For the first time, he had a compass and a map drawn by Jacob. Even though they knew where they were going, it was still an adventure since they had never been there before. Jacob convinced them to wear climbing boots which made their appearance even more ludicrous.

After about two hours of trekking, the two stopped for a rest. Their inactivity, except for swimming and tennis, began to show. Slipping off their back packs, they pulled out some towels to sit on, but before they sat down, Hannah glued herself to Nathan in a bear hug.

"Oh, Daddy, you've made me so happy ta do this with me. I promise ya, ya won't regret it. I'm gonna be the best mommy ever. Can we jus' pretend? I know it's not for real, but can ya pretend I'm Mommy while we're out here?"

Nathan had discussed with Kathy Hannah's obsession with being older and her desire to be Kathy. He thought he understood his daughter's enfatuation with an idea; that it wasn't that she was actually in love with him like Kathy was. Although he thought it would seem odd to him to treat Hannah other than as his daughter, it sounded like a fun game.

"This trip is for you, Sweetie, so your wish is my command."

"Oh, goodie! Can I call ya Nathan?" she said as she pulled tighter to his body.

"Well, I guess that would be what you'd hafta do if you were my wife."

"Oh, Nathan darlin', aren't ya s'posed ta kiss me when we hug like this?"

Nathan didn't realize how quickly he had to get into his new role. Now it seemed awkward and silly, but he had committed himself before thinking everything through. He had certainly kissed Hannah when they had sex, but he didn't go around kissing either daughter like he did Kathy. He had to comply or she would show those sad, disappointed eyes.

They kissed on the lips, but Hannah forced his mouth open with her tongue and turned it into a soul sucking buss. She was good at this, and he was soon returning her affections with passion. With her tits rubbing against him and her groin trying to make contact with his, Mr. Peter started rising to the occasion.

After a good two minutes of this, Nathan was as hard as a rock. Hannah was moaning into his mouth, but finally pulled her mouth away long enough to say, "Husband, I want ya NOW!"

Nathan was not about to argue with her. He quickly put their towels down so she could lie on the ground, and then mounted his pretend wife. She was so wet, he slipped in with ease even though she was tight. In short order he was pounding away in her like it was the first time. This mink of a daughter had gotten him so hot and bothered that he had no problem playing her game. She wanted it, so he was giving it to her.

For some reason, even though her cunt was so good, he did not have that initial feeling that he would come before he wanted to. He even had the presence of mind to articulate his role as Hannah's husband.

"Oh, dearest wife, Hannah, I so love ya. Ya have the best pussy on Earth. I wish I could stay in ya this way forever," he said while recalling things he might have said to Kathy.

"Yes, yesss, Nathan husband, I don't want'cha ta ever leave my pussy. I've already told ya it belongs ta you... Ungh, ungh, ungh... I'm comin' Daddy, husband, Nathan... oh I'm comin', comin', comin'. I love yooooooooou... !"

Even though her cunt was trying to milk him, Nathan was not there yet. When she calmed down, he had her get on her knees, and continued animal way. The silence of the forest was interrupted by the familiar 'slap, slap, slap' of his thighs against her buttocks. This time, he was so deep, and the view of his penis going in and out of her precious jewel was too much for him.

"Wife Hannah! I'm gonna come in your pussy. I'm gonna fill ya... oh, oh, oh, I'm comin', I'm comin'! Oh, how I love ya!"

Those words alone were enough to set Hannah off again as her cunt squeezed and milked his spurting cock.

"Husband Nathan, I'm comin' too!" she shouted, and then let loose with a series of cries, "Ayeeeee... ahhhhhh... Ohhhhh... dear God, I can't stop, oh yessssss, so good, sooo goood!"

Her cunt was going haywire and kept his own sensations going. How could she top this? It even blurred his vision momentarily, and then he felt like he could no longer hold himself up. She was literally sucking his strength right out of him through his penis and into that incredible pussy.

He collapsed on her causing her to go down as well. Somehow, he managed to stay in her. Feeling her plump cheeks with his cock buried between them was so fantastic a sensation that he had to say more to this angel.

"Dear, dear wife, I can't leave ya yet. Ya feel so good now, I could stay this way forever. Oh, my goodness, but ya feel good. How are we ever gonna get ta the waterfall? I don't ever wanna take it out. Let me stay this way 'till it gets soft. I love ya, Hannah!"

Hannah was so full of joy at this moment, she hoped he didn't get soft very soon. She began to clench her muscles when she regained control of her twitching cunt.

"Husband, dear, I never want ya ta take it out. I don't care if we ever get ta the waterfall. You're mine no matter where we are."

The trek to the waterfall would normally be about two hours according to Jacob, but they took four hours getting there because each time they stopped to rest, they ended up like jack rabbits. They couldn't keep their hands off of each other even when they were walking.

By the time they found their destination, Nathan was into their pretend game so well that they both began to believe it was real. He was no longer thinking about Kathy, but saw Hannah as a heart throb who just happened to be the sexiest love object he had ever encountered. He kept coming up with new terms of endearment he hadn't even used with Kathy. Some he would save just for Hannah whenever they were alone back at the mansion.

Hannah was a fast learner, and was making up her own words to call him. She could never remember being this overjoyed. Like Kathy before her, she attributed this to the power of her pussy, but wanted her new husband to be helplessly in love with her as she was with him.

They set up camp after surveying the area around the waterfall. It was nothing like they had on their old island, but it was more than adequate. It wasn't as big nor as high, and the pool was smaller as well, but Nathan figured it could change quickly with any rain. Jacob was supposed to bring more provisions out to them in three days. They planned on staying seven at the insistence of Hannah when Kathy originally agreed to only four days.

Hannah hoped to have her new husband tied around her finger by the end of seven days. She needn't have worried because she had him there in the first four hours. This was a fantasy made real. The exhilaration she felt in her new role as wife was an emotion she had never experienced before. It was mindboggling. She even tested her new powers by ordering Nathan to do this or that for her, and was rewarded with a "yes, dear" or a "sure, Sugar Pie." He would be in the process of doing something for her only to stop to kiss her ear, a tit, or some other demonstration of devotion. She even tried walking up to him, taking hold of his penis, and leading him over to a blanket spread on the ground in front of their tent; then lie down while pulling him down over her body by his now erect penis. In seconds he was buried in her for the fifth time that day.

Hannah had so much semen dripping out of her that she had to wash out her pussy in the pool. Yet, they had yet to make love where foreplay was involved. Up to this point, it had been constant fucking in as many positions as occurred to them.

Eventually, they got hungry, so Nahan got out a tiny Coleman camp stove with cans of burner fluid to heat up some beans and frankfurters. These were still new foods to them so it seemed like a treat. They had a zip up sleeping bag (they had been given two, but Hannah conveniently left hers at the house) which Nathan spread out in the tent. They had had a strenuous day so decided to retire. Nathan was totally exhausted, but looked forward to snuggling with his new wife.

Hannah was aware that her new husband had come more this day than he had probably ever before, so figured there was no more 'doin' it' until maybe in the night. Nevertheless, she insisted that they go to sleep with it in her.

"Ya said, dear Husband Nathan, that ya wanted it in me all the time. Don't worry, I'll suck it 'till ya can get it hard enough ta go in me."

Nathan had no choice but to obey. He knew she meant it, and would not test his powers until he, at least, had some sleep. She licked and sucked him like she had been doing it all her life (well, she had in a sense). Nathan was amazed that she was able to get him hard again. Hannah was all business in getting into the spoon position and reaching down to insert him from behind. Then she wriggled her butt back against him and pulled one of his arms over her to put a hand on her breast.

"Now, dear Husband Nathan, we're snug as bugs in a rug. You get some sleep dear, an' I'll keep ya warm. Goodnight love."

He couldn't get over how her pretending seemed so real. She was a born actress he thought. He liked this day like no other. To think they raised this woman from a baby and she was treating him like a husband. The next thing he knew was dreamland.

Hannah thought going to sleep with her pussy filled like this was something she could get used to. How could she stand not to have him go to sleep with her every night after their week was over? That's why she had to take advantage of every opportunity this week. Even though she didn't know what the rest of the week would be like, today was pure heaven. She had to make sure she didn't drive her new husband away by being too demanding. So far she had him like a monkey on a leash. It's so much fun to be married.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.