Blue Lagoon - Book II - Cover

Blue Lagoon - Book II

Copyright© 2003 by Eradinus

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This story carries on the saga of a boy and his little sister stranded on a Pacific island in the 1950s and beyond. They grow to adulthood and raise a family with only a glimmer of what life was before

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister  

When Kathy's bleeding time was due and she did not bleed, the two began to discuss what that meant. Eventually, when her stomach began to push out again, they both seemed to instinctively know that she was going to have another baby. This time they were ready for the changes as they occurred. Even little Hannah got to participate in feeling her mommy's stomach as she was told about the upcoming event.

They estimated she would deliver the new baby about September 1957. They missed the date about a month when the baby arrived in early October. This time, Nathan was better prepared and even had little Hannah helping during the birth process. She was 3 1/2 and anticipated the marvelous event with excitement about having a new brother or sister to play with. Nathan and Kathy had explained the whole affair in probably more detail than necessary for her understanding.

She was an extremely smart girl and even looked, acted, and talked like a child much older. As an only child in every sense, she had been doted upon, lovingly cared for, and learned quickly. Given the circumstances of her upbringing, she was certainly well advanced over children her age or older. The siblings could only refer to their background with their own parents for models of how to raise a child. This had to accommodate to their isolated circumstances which considerably altered what they would have passed on from their parents.

Nathan had arranged for towels and buckets of water nearby to be ready to clean up the anticipated mess. When Kathy's water broke, he knew the baby would not be long in making its appearance. In fact, this birth was so quick that he almost did not get into position as it came out in the first push. Kathy's grunting did not even get to the shrieking stage. Nevertheless, little Hannah was all eyes as she viewed this remarkable event.

It was all over almost before it began to Nathan's relief. As he cleaned up the baby he relayed to Kathy that she had another girl on her hands. To him, it did not matter whether it was a girl or a boy just as long as his dear sister was OK. It would only occur to him later that he was now surrounded by three females.

"Kathy, I guess you better hold it," as he placed the baby on her chest. In no time, like with Hannah, she was suckling at her breasts. She had plenty of milk since Hannah had never fully ceased to nurse along with Nathan who primarily did it to relieve her of the pressure.

"Com'ere Hannah, look at your little sister," said Kathy as she shifted the baby to another breast so she could see it better.

"Whadda we gonna name this one, Kathy?"

"I saw a name in one of the books here. It's Emmeline. How 'bout that?"

"Sure, why not? Whadda ya think 'bout that Hannah? Shall we call her Emmeline?"

Hannah thought about it for a moment, then said, "Unh huh. Can I holt her?"

"You can when she finishes eating," said Kathy.

Nathan could still not get over how fast everything had happened saying, "Gosh, Kathy, that baby, er, Emmeline, just seemed to slip out of you. You're some kinda baby makin' machine (hee hee)."

"I wanna hold 'er now, Mommy. Can I?"

"When she's finished," repeated Nathan.

Finally, the baby appeared to tire, and was closing her eyes. Kathy removed her from her breasts and extended the baby in her arms to Hannah who was beaming with admiration and excitement about holding a real live baby. Nathan had her sit down on the floor and cautioned her to be very careful and gentle.

"Just think, Hannah, now you're a big sister and can help take care of little Emmeline," said Kathy.

Remembering how she hugged her Raggedy Ann against her chest in imitation of her mother nursing, she reflected a moment, then said, "Can I feed 'er too?

"Oh, you let Mommy take care of that. I think I've got enough milk for everybody," as she caste a mischievous glance at her brother who was grinning. "You have a while to grow before you have titties, but you'll be a great baby sitter."

"I wanna hold 'er. She's little... not gonna sit."

"No, being a baby sitter means taking care of the baby, an' I can see you are already like a little mommy, but we'll all take care of her together. How's that?"

Hannah was really impressed with everything that had happened that day, and her advanced mind considered all the fun she would have being little Emmeline's other mommy. It was so very exciting. She even thought about giving the baby her worn Raggedy Ann doll.

Everybody was busy taking care of the new child for the next several weeks. It didn't seem to take as long before Kathy was no longer sore and capable of indulging in full blown sex again. The baby, of course, was oblivious to such situations, but Hannah was even more aware of what her parents were doing every day. Even though she usually ignored it, on occasion she would study their actions with extreme interest.

Time marched on with little change in their routine until one day when Hannah was six and one-half, they decided to take a hike to the waterfall and spend the day for a picnic and swimming. It was one of Hannah's favorite places on the island. She had continued her promise of growth looking like she was more like eight or nine years old. With a quick mind, a curious eye, and a love for life, she had truly become a second mother to three year old Emmeline.

When Emmeline got tired or was walking too slow, one of the other three would carry her. She was pretty heavy having a good appetite and still suckling her mother's breasts for milk. Nathan would carry her with her sitting on his shoulders with her legs around his neck.

"Daddy," Emmeline said after a long non-stop stretch, "I gotta go, gotta yurnate."

"Just wait a second Honey Bear, we'll all stop ta do that in a little while."

"Can't wait, Daddy, gotta go."

Had they been driving down a highway back home, it would have been the same. The father wanting to get just a little farther along the route only to be met with disaster. He could have stopped, but he didn't and was going to pay shortly. Emmeline began to pee on the back of his neck. The flood went down his back and ran between the crack of his ass to drip off his balls.

Hannah was walking behind him and saw the whole thing. She began to laugh like it was the funniest thing she had ever seen. Kathy was behind her and had to agree that it was pretty funny.

"Tol' you," was all Emmeline could say.

Nathan just stood there as Emmeline let out the last from her bladder while holding onto her daddy's head. He had turned around to face the others by this time and it looked like he was peeing since the urine streamed down his back, followed the contours of his balls, and finally dripped off the end of his penis.

Hannah could not stop laughing and kept pointing at her father's crotch for all to see what had happened. By this time, he had lifted Emmeline off his shoulders and set her on the ground. "It's a good thing we're gettin' close to the waterfall, 'cause I really need a bath now," he said trying not to get upset since he knew he should have stopped when she asked him to.

"I think we all need to do it before we have any more accidents," said Kathy as she squatted to pee. Hannah squatted as well and they all looked at Nathan.

"OK, I know I'll know better next time," as he turned aside to pee himself. As he watched his sister and daughter squat to pee, he was reminded of the long ago time when he squatted with Kathy just to view her vagina. Emmeline and Hannah were always fascinated to watch their father peeing while standing up. Hannah had even tried to imitate her father only to pee all over herself on those occasions. She was getting better at it though.

They all had a drink of water, pouring some over Nathan's back and crotch, then Nathan tore off some leaves to dry off his body and Emmeline's, and hoisted her anew up onto his shoulders. They gathered up their picnic gear, and resumed the trek to the waterfall. They were never so happy to finally arrive and throw themselves into the pool. Emmeline was already a good swimmer and was once again in her element.

Hannah had taken charge of her little sister to splash and play water games while Nathan and Kathy reverting to their ritualistic, mutual bath. They had discovered how to press oil from cocoanuts which they substituted for soap. It was slick, smelled good, and seemed to feel good on their skin. They were using it to 'wash' each other.

The girls, seeing their father so lovingly 'soaping' their mother, wanted to participate as well. "Wash us too, Daddy," they shouted as they headed for the shallow part of the pool where Nathan was taking his time oiling up Kathy's body.

It was one thing to have sex in their hut with the two girls nearby, but they did not try to make a blatant spectacle of their sexual unions. It was just that they did not try to hide it from them if it happened.

Perhaps if they had been a married couple living in a busy society with jobs, schools, and doing all of the activities young couples indulge in, their sexual play would have diminished by now even at their young age. Their lifestyle in this idyllic setting was one of leisure with little worry about making the rent, keeping up with the Joneses, and getting ahead.

Their lives revolved around each other, and the pursuit of living each lackadaisical day to the fullest. Their income literally grew on trees, plants, and in the lagoon. So, non-threatening excitement was the one thing they all looked forward to whether it be a game, learning something new, or discovering something different.

At this time, Nathan is 23, Kathy 20, and they are bringing up two healthy, robust children whose primary objectives in life are to think up fun things to do. Not unlike other children, they tended to imitate their parents, and were always willing to help in the required daily tasks since that was normally fun. Their natural curiosity and intelligence provided the incentive for willing participation in any endeavor.

Even though they had taken part in bathing in the lagoon, doing it in the fresh water of the waterfall pool, and watching their daddy 'soaping' up mommy made them want to join in as if it were a new game. Hannah, in particular, liked it when her parents washed her all over. "Do me Daddy, do me!" they shouted as they rushed to join in the fun.

Nathan and Kathy stopped their own bath to accommodate the children. Rubbing the cocoanut oil on their hands they each took a child and began to soap them up--Kathy took charge of Emmeline and Nathan did Hannah.

Nathan already had an erection resulting from his massaging his sister's genitals. This was no surprise to Hannah since she had seen it in that condition often enough when her parents fooled around with each other.

Kathy had gotten accustomed to using the word, 'pussy' in reference to her own and the girls' vaginas. It had never bothered her since it was only the name for a baby cat, and she thought it more of a euphemism that a bad word. So, it was not unusual at all for Hannah to say, "I like it when you wash my pussy, Daddy."

He had been bathing Hannah since she was a baby, so this was not news to Nathan. She should be no different than Kathy in liking that, so he was always very gentle and desirous that his little girl feel good. He had long ago stopped thinking that such things were contrary or wrong. However, he had not thought of his daughters as sexual objects either. They were little kids, and making them feel good was one thing he could do in their isolation.

Hannah was leaning over with Nathan running his cocoa oil slippery hands between her buttocks and gently caressing her pussy underneath. "Oh, yes, Daddy, like that. That feels really good."

Just out of curiosity, Nathan probed a finger between her slit as he slid his hand back and forth on her pussy. He could tell she was getting excited since the labia had become puffed. He wondered if she could have an orgasm at such a young age. His concentration on such matters had maintained his erection, and it was at this point some vestige of guilt assailed him.

"Oh, yes, Daddy, keep doin' that. I can tell my pussy is gettin' real clean now."

Hannah's panting comment jerked him out of his reverie of long ago thoughts of propriety. She wanted him to continue, so he did. He was unaware that his sister and their other daughter had stopped their own bath to observe them until little Emmeline spoke up.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.