Blue Lagoon - Book II - Cover

Blue Lagoon - Book II

Copyright© 2003 by Eradinus

Chapter 17

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 17 - This story carries on the saga of a boy and his little sister stranded on a Pacific island in the 1950s and beyond. They grow to adulthood and raise a family with only a glimmer of what life was before

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister  

Captain Sanchez was more than pleased with his bonus which was considerable. He was the only one who knew for sure that the girls were both Kathy and Nathan's children. Allison and he exchanged business cards. The crew was unprepared for their bonus, and for all Allison knew, they suspected little, and just assumed she was a very rich lady with no motive other than to show her appreciation for their work. The bonus was especially welcomed by the women crew members who would probably be out of a job now since they had been hired simply because they were women.

The captain assured Allison that he would do all in his power to see that they got jobs with a good recommendation. He was powerless to retain them since he worked for the company which owned the vessel. The company had initially balked at letting him hire women, but withdrew its objection once they determined this had been specified by Allison in her contract. She was concerned about their future job prospects since she did not want any speculation about her children's relationship to leak out. The bonus and job security would help with that. She also counted on their concern about her catching them flagrante with her son.

Two cars picked up the family and their baggage to take them to the airport. Once there, a chartered plane awaited to whisk them off to Manila. The girls were beside themselves seeing all the sights at the dock. When told they were going to fly, they went berserk. Both Allison and Amy noted that despite their adult appearance and advanced sexual experience, they were little kids at heart. It was not hard to imagine Emmeline to still be a kid, but Hannah looked like she was 18 in her clothes. The two tall beauties were 10 and 13.

Not even Nathan and Kathy realized they were getting first class treatment as the cars pulled up alongside the plane. They assumed this was how people acted in the outside world. Doors were opened, baggage unloaded and then reloaded into the plane, and everyone was addressing Allison with much deference. They climbed up the ladder to the twin engine transport, and were seated for the flight northward. The captain informed Allison that they should be in Manila in less than four hours. A stewardess made sure they had their seatbelts fastened, and said she would be nearby if they needed anything. To the girls, the most mundane event or phrase was a new, exciting experience.

They were in constant amazement as they looked out the windows. Not knowing what to expect, they were not anxious about the take off nor the bumpy conditions as they went up through the clouds. They had no prior experience in such things, so felt totally secure in the knowledge that their grandmother would never put them in danger. Their psyches were completely void of the anxieties of 'normal' society. Air pockets gave them the thrill of going high in the swing. The girls were fearless, and very happy.

The stewardess asked the girls if this was their first flight. She had seen others on their first flight, but had never seen anything like the enthusiasm and joy exuded by these young women.

Hannah answered, "We've never flown before. We always wondered what it was like for a bird to fly, and now we know. This is the swellest fun we ever had. Is that what they call snow down there?"

"No, those are clouds below us. We are flying above the clouds. When we get farther north, the weather is better and you should be able to see the the ground or the water. Just ask if you have any more questions."

The crew of the chartered flight consisted of the pilot, co-pilot, and the stewardess. All they knew was that Mrs. Sanderson was flying with her family back to Manila. The stewardess assumed they were all Sandersons, including Amy. The solicitous stewardess approached Allison to inform her that she would be serving them a snack, and that coffee or tea was available at any time. The young woman guessed the three statuesque, blond beauties and the handsome man were her children since they all bore a resemblance. She asked Allison if they were her children.

Allison decided she might as well see how the stewardess reacted to their newly devised relationship. "The two sitting behind me are my son and daughter, and the younger girls are my grandchildren," she answered with a proud smile. "And, this lady (indicating Amy) is my sister-in-law, their aunt."

"Well, the young women are certainly enjoying the flight so far," commented the stewardess who remarked to herself that Mrs. Sanderson looked very young to be a grandmother. "The captain says we should be getting in to Manila in another three hours or so. I hope you enjoy the flight. He says you may move around the cabin now, and smoke if you wish. We've reached cruising altitude."

It was a propeller driven aircraft, so the sound of the engines was a constant reminder that those were what was keeping them aloft. When told they could move around the cabin, the girls were immediately up to see their grandmother and ask questions.

Allison did not want it to appear too obvious that the girls knew so little about civilization, so told them, "Girls, if you have any questions, please ask me or Aunt Amy. Remember, we don't want people to start getting too curious about us just yet. And, Emmeline, dear, I heard you calling your daddy, Daddy. Remember, it's Uncle Nathan for the time being."

To the girls, this was a game which they thought would be fun. On their way back to their seats, each one stopped next to Kathy and Nathan, and said, "Hello, UNCLE NATHAN!" and then giggled as they sat down behind them.

The landing in Manila was just as exciting as the take off in Davao. Two vehicles met them at the airport which took them directly to their hotel. The drive back into the busy city was almost overwhelming to the girls and even to Kathy and Nathan as well. So many people, such strange sights with buildings, cars, trucks, and sounds were more than their minds could absorb. For once, they were not just gawking in amazement, but were somewhat frightened.

Allison noted all of this and commented to Amy, "I think we'll just go to our rooms and let everyone rest for awhile. We'll order supper from the room. I think the girls have gone into overload. Our flight to Honolulu isn't until tomorrow afternoon, so we need some time to let them accommodate to so many new things. I keep forgetting that this is all new to them."

There seemed to be hundreds of people on the street as they debarked from the cars in front of the hotel. Among them on the sidewalk as well as in the street were people riding bicycles. The girls had to be prodded to move since they constantly stood gawking with their mouths open. It was a warm day, but nothing they were not used to. Amy went to the desk in the large, opulent lobby where the clerk snapped his fingers for bell boys to carry their luggage. The girls kept turning around in circles looking up and around in awe as they walked toward the elevator.

The elevator was as much a mystery as everything else. They were frightened as the doors closed and they felt the jolt of the elevator beginning its ascent. There was an elevator operator who was dressed in a uniform similar to that of the bell boys. He simply asked which floor to which Amy replied--the seventh. The girls felt another jolt as the elevator came to a stop only seconds later. When the doors opened, they expected to see the lobby again, but there was only a corridor. They had begun to expect that every moment was to be filled with a new contraption, experience, or magical sight. They were, indeed, in fairyland.

Amy had arranged for a suite with two bedrooms each with a large bath one of which had a deep, sunken tub large enough for four or more people. She had taken one of the best suites since money was no object. Each bedroom had two large double beds. One of the first contraptions to gain the attention of the girls was a large box like affair with knobs on it. Even Nathan and Kathy had never really known much about television. Radio had been their medium for airwave entertainment. Allison turned on the set in the living room. This was about the most marvelous invention the girls had seen so far. Emmeline kept going around behind it to see where the picture was coming from.

"Girls, whoa, calm down. You'll get a chance to see everything. We have until tomorrow afternoon before we have to leave here, so take it easy. I think we all need a bath, and then we'll order supper sent up to us. We can have anything they have on the menu, but slow down, one thing at a time, OK?" Allison said after seeing the girls flit from item to item in the room.

For the first time, nobody had talked about getting out of their uncomfortable clothes, so it surprised everyone when Amy shouted, "Last one out of their clothes is a cocoanut (on the island, that was a euphemism for dummy)!"

In response to Allison's quizzical expression, Amy said, "Well, that's probably the quickest way to get them in the bath, right?"

Getting naked was the only thing in the last 24 hours which wasn't complicated or new. The girls had been so preoccupied with novelty and discovery that they had not been complaining about their clothes making them itch. Clothes were flung every which way in the room as each one tried not to be last.

"We beat'cha Aunt Amy!" shouted the girls as they stood there in their glorious birthday suits.

"So I'm a cocoanut. I've also got to say that this feels good getting rid of those clothes. Let's all go take a bath. Who's using which bathroom?"

"Why do't we all use the pool in your room, Gran'Mommy?" asked Hannah.

"What the hell; why not?" answered Allison as she headed to fill the tub. She liked the idea of being nude again herself. Away from the eyes of strangers, it seemed perfectly normal now.

Amy had already started to fill the sunken tub which was going to take a while. While they were waiting, the girls came to asked about another discovery. It was the built in bar which was loaded with every concievable type of drink. Amy opened up the refrigerator to find it stocked with beer, soda, and juices. The bar had small bottles of every kind of hard liquor as well as serving size bottles of wine. She called for Allison to come see the girls' find. The two older women decided they could use a drink at this point and asked the rest if they wanted a drink to sip while they soaked in the tub. The conveniences of civilization were more than welcome.

As the choices became too complicated, Amy said they should just traipse over to choose their own. She no longer thought about drinking age when it came to the girls. She gave up on that one on the island. Kathy spoke up to impress them all that she was the mother of the girls, and she did not want them to drink anything that was going to get them any more animated that they already were.

"Actually," responded Amy, "it might just calm them down a little. I've never seen such excitement. I guess everything has been a little much."

Allison called them all into the bathroom where they found her sitting in the hot steaming water up to her neck.

The girls jumped in with a splash only to exit as quickly, shouting, "It's hot, Gran'Mommy!"

It never occurred to Allison that they had never experienced a hot bath before. Even Kathy and Nathan had forgotten what that was like. Would the new experiences never cease.

To show them there was nothing to fear, Amy stepped down into the tub (it had steps) with a glass of scotch in each hand. Handing one to Allison, she turned to the others still standing around the edge of the tub, and announced, "The water is fine. It'll cool off in a while, but it's so lovely to soak in. It opens up your pores so they can breathe. You'll like it, really."

"What are pores, Aunt Amy?" asked Emmeline.

"Your skin has tiny holes which you can't see most of the time on your body, but us old folks can see them in our faces sometimes, and dirt can get in them. Hot water opens them up, and cold water closes them down which is fine once you get rid of the oil and dirt."

Nathan, who up to this point had been oblivious to everyone's nudity, took note of his curvaceous aunt whose ample breasts hung ever so slightly. However, it was her shaven pussy which drew his attention. With hair, he guessed that it would be dark and hide the inviting beauty of that center of attraction like it did those Filipino women. Because the mounds of his mother, sister, and Hannah only had a sparse tuft of blond hair, he was never denied the pleasure of viewing the glory of their slits. Only his Aunt Amy and Emmeline were totally hairless. The view sent a fresh supply of blood southward in his body.

Kathy saw Amy staring at Nathan, so looked down at the object of her aunt's attention. The girls looked as well.

"Oh goodie," exclaimed Emmeline, "Daddy's, uh, Uncle Nathan's gettin' hard. Can you give me a bath, Daddy, uh, Uncle Nathan? Puleeeeze."

This reminded Amy of the baths in the waterfall pools and lagoon where everyone took a turn being bathed by Nathan. Of course, the girls were adamant that he wash their pussies using his soapy, stiff, rod to get them clean all the way inside as they bent over. She wasn't averse to repeating the ritual herself as she remembered asking him to make her pussy as clean as the girls'.

No matter the tiring journey, Nathan initially felt up to the task as he soaped up Emmeline who was especially intrigued by all the hot water. The others watched while soaking and sipping their drinks. When Emmeline bent over for the 'deep' cleaning, the sensation of sinking his penis into that tight, warm, sucking hole almost triggered him into premature ejaculation. He held her hips still without moving until the feeling passed. Back in control, he proceeded to ream her clean.

Nathan was bent over her back with his hands around in front of the girl so he could diddle her clitoris at the same time his tool was scrubbing her insides. Fortunately, she was tall enough that he did not have to bend his legs all that much. It was always easier to do this with his mother, Kathy, or Hannah. Emmeline shrieked when she came.

The contractions of her tight pussy almost set him off again, but he maintained control. She slid off his penis and down into the water, saying, "Oh, Daddy, that was sooo goooody."

Kathy reached over to grab her since the poor girl was almost swooning from the combination of the hot water and her orgasm.

"My turn!" shouted Hannah as she got up to join Nathan at his end of the large tub.

While he was soaping up his older daughter, she kept looking at his penis to make sure it hadn't gone down. She had been gypped on occasion when he had come too soon in her sister.

Amy had already refilled her and Allison's glasses. Kathy was holding Emmeline, but unlike the waterfall pools and the lagoon where they could play while Nathan bathed one of them, the confines of the tub forced them all into being an audience.

Allison couldn't refrain from saying aside to Amy, "I think we are probably the most depraved family in society, but I get a perverse pleasure from all this. I can't help it."

"You and me both, Allison," concurred Amy. "You think he's going to last long enough to get to us?"

"Well, well, Amy!" Allison said in mock surprise, "Aren't we horny today? Just kidding, but it's a little strange talking like this about my own son. We've known each other for how many years now? And, entertaining such thoughts much less carrying them out wouldn't have occurred to either of us just a few months ago."

Kathy couldn't really hear them, but caught the gist of what the two older ladies were saying. Her attention was divided between watching Nathan with Hannah, and holding on to Emmeline. Her understanding of what they were basically saying was that they needed some affection too. She wondered if Nathan would last.

When Hannah, in her turn, sank into the water leaving Nathan with a still wavering pole, Kathy could see she was almost as exhausted as Emmeline. He helped Hannah over to Kathy who now had a child in each arm, keeping their heads above the hot water.

"I better get the girls in bed, Nathan," decided Kathy asshe stood them up.

"I'll help you," Allison said, standing up in the water herself. Then looking back down at Amy, she added, "Have a nice bath while we're gone."

While Kathy and her mother helped the girls out of the tub, Nathan slipped down into the water next to Amy.

"I'll run more hot water in the tub, Nathan. You didn't get the chance to feel how lovely it is to soak in when it's really hot."

All the time she was talking, Amy was massaging Nathan's penis and balls lest it should decide to retire before she had had her turn. She and Allison had become birds of a feather, having lost all inhibitions about being forward around Nathan.

Amy had mulled over her first experience with him on the island. Initially, she had thought she was dreaming, but then realized the full reality of life with these people. If her boss and friend had succumbed, then how could she be blamed for joining in? However, on the plane back to the Philippines, she debated about the incest thing.

She understood the situation between Nathan and his sister--good god, 15 isolated years! But, he was fucking his daughters too! She had just witnessed another 'family bath', and was waiting to take part in it. She could even understand the incest with the daughters if they had been older, but 10 and 13? However, given their size and mature bodies, nobody would ever guess they were that young. Of course, that shouldn't make any difference, but it made it a lot easier for her to accept.

On further contemplation, she remembered how she had gotten those 'hormones' by the time she was 10. It wasn't the same with every young girl, she knew, but she had already broken her own hymen from sticking carrots up her vagina by that age. Her mother had caught her, and she almost didn't live it down. Despite the horror of that experience, it didn't keep her from further investigations with a girlfriend and then with friends of the opposite sex. Until now, she hadn't thought much about that, and figured she was just sexually precocious. Her mother promised not to tell her father to save her further embarrassment as long as she rejected sex in order to save her soul.

Amy had gotten married during WWII when the perception of life took on many different shades besides black and white. Living for today almost became acceptable since nobody knew what tomorrow would bring. Her husband was in the Army leaving for overseas. Defying her parents, they eloped by getting married by a justice of the peace before he shipped out. They were already having sex, but he wanted to do the honorable thing.

After the war, he returned, went to college on the GI Bill, got a job, and prospered. Unfortunately, before he could leave Amy independent, he died after they had been married 12 years. They had no children, so Amy was left with a mortgage and no income. She was hired by allison in 1955 as a personal secretary. Her intuitive skills became almost a crutch to Allison. They developed a close friendship in addition to being business associates.

Until Allison launched her search for her children, Amy had become content in her job and its growing importance. Her devotion to the job and Allison seemed like a full life without the sex she had so coveted when younger. Now everything had changed. This impossible family had awakened her long dormant libido. To her surprise, the incest aspect of this family had made it even more exciting. Maybe because it was taboo, like playing with herself when she was growing up. That was one of the reasons she took birth control pills. She never knew whether she or her husband was infertile, but she had had occasion to have sex, and didn't want to get pregnant after he died.

The idea that the penis she was caressing underwater had been in his sister, mother, and his daughters made her wet thinking about it. She wished she were his sister. She would have fucked his brains out growing up. She really didn't know that. She didn't know if she would really have sex with her own son like Allison was doing, but being a 'designated aunt' made her feel part of the family and was indulging in incest even if vicariously.

"Why don't you stand up now, Nathan, and let me wash you" Amy finally said to shake herself out of her reverie. "You've been washing everyone else. Now it's your turn."

"Sure, Aunt Amy. This hot water is making me tired"

She had to reach up to soap his shoulders. She was about the same height as Emmeline, but not quite. She was the shorty in this family. She wasted little time moving down to his crotch and buttocks. The relatively cooler air out of the water invigorated him. She soon had his penis back at attention.

"Everybody else has to bend over for you to get them clean; why don't you do that for me, you big lummox?"

Nathan grinned, but leaned over with his hands on his knees so as to present Amy with his backside which she proceeded to soap up. Like Kathy, Allison, and Hannah, he had only a few sparse blond hairs there which left nothing to the imagination. Amy could discern his tight pucker and how the skin smoothly connected to his scrotum. Because of the hot water, it was hanging well down, allowing her to gently rub her soapy hands around the sack and back up between his spread buttocks.

"I gotta admit, Aunt Amy, that you are makin' me feel real good right now."

Encouraged, Amy gently passed her soapy fingers over his anus as she continued to run one hand up and down between the cheeks while caressing his balls with the other.

"You like that, huh? Maybe I should do some deep cleaning like you do us," she said with the realization that despite all their sexual knowledge, they may not have experienced anything to do with anal sex.

Each time she came in contact with his anus, she lingered longer and with more pressure. At first, he pulled away, but quickly became accustomed to the touch and began to push back as she swirled a digit on the sensitive spot. Before either of them knew what was happening, she had one finger embedded in his ass. Releasing her other hand from his balls, she moved it around in front to seize his straining penis. With all the suds, it was easy to slide her hand up and down the shaft while pumping a finger in and out of his anus.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.