Blue Lagoon - Book II - Cover

Blue Lagoon - Book II

Copyright© 2003 by Eradinus

Chapter 10

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10 - This story carries on the saga of a boy and his little sister stranded on a Pacific island in the 1950s and beyond. They grow to adulthood and raise a family with only a glimmer of what life was before

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister  

After their extended discussion, mainly one sided, about changing their dress code and public behavior, Amy was pouring wine for a toast to the future. Nathan and Kathy were aware of how the consumption of wine had caused weird changes in their guests, and even themselves. Nathan had even had the intelligence to relate cause and effect to his own prowess last night. When he drank that stuff, he seemed to get into a loving mood with some kind of ability to satisfy every female who wanted to do it.

Kathy and Nathan exchanged glances as Amy poured the wine, but shrugged their shoulders in surrender to the possibility that they might end up doing the same thing again. They had never heard the term 'demon rum, ' but they were on their way to understand it affected people's inhibitions and behavior. They had never seen their parents drunk nor anyone else for that matter, so the effect of drinking too much was new to them.

Neither Amy nor Allison had any intention of repeating last night's debauchery. It had just been a very enjoyable day, a good meal, and their first pitch about how they planned to return the family to civilization seemed to have gone over very well. So, a few more glasses of wine did not seem unseemly. At least, they were doing it on full stomachs. Because the girls seemed so much older than they were, they got the same amount in their cups as everybody else.

The story telling resumed, and all were enjoying the evening to the fullest. The girls could not get enough about all the gadgets and other things they were soon going to see. For them, it was no different than telling someone in the middle ages about radio, TV, cars, airplanes, and modern appliances. Their parents had told them about such things, but now they were hearing from people who actually lived that way EVERY day. The idea of TV was even fascinating to Kathy and Nathan since it had not yet become common where they had lived in the midwestern part of the country.

Kathy and Nathan wanted to know what their old home looked like now. Allison explained that she had moved, and now lived in a much larger house. She wasn't sure they would understand, but she tried to make them aware that she was now rich.

Allison knew that being rich probably wouldn't register with them in terms of getting things done, that it meant they could live as they pleased as long as they were not among the many, that it meant independence and privacy as long as they were discreet. Instead, and because she was now very much aware of her children's devotion to one another, she tried a different tack.

"Being rich means I can make sure you two will never be separated, and can live as you like wherever you like when we return home. You both may want to go to school--I can take care of that; you may want to have your own home--I can take care of that." Allison hoped she was getting their attention. There was a lot more she was going to take care of as well, but decided that was enough for now.

Amy was listening, and decided she could ask a question neither she nor Allison had brought up before. "Uh, Nathan and Kathy, when did you two, uh, decide to live like husband and wife. I guess you were little kids when you got to this island, so how did that happen, I mean when?"

Nathan spoke up, saying, "Well, I don't remember exactly when. We just sorta decided that was what we were--you know, husband and wife-- not too long after we were here."

"We became boyfriend and girlfriend first," prompted Kathy.

"If Hannah is 12, she must have been born in 1954," Amy calculated.

"Kathy, dear, when did you start your periods?" asked Allison.

"My what? I don't know what you mean."

"You know, dear, when did you start to bleed?" Allison said with realization that Kathy didn't know the terms.

"Oh, you mean the 'bleeding times. Well, I guess I mighta been 13. Why do ya ask that, Mommy?"

"Well, you normally can't have a baby until after you start menstruating. We call the 'bleeding times' your periods. So you had to have periods before you could get pregnant. At least, that's normally the way it works."

All Kathy and Nathan had worked out was that when she stopped the bleeding, she was going to have another baby. They hadn't really worked it out beyond that stage. Conveying this to Allison, she realized that they were even more backward than she had originally thought. Knowing what was going on, her next question was to Allison a loaded one, except she knew they wouldn't know what she was driving at.

"Nathan, Kathy, has Hannah started her period yet, her 'bleeding'?"

Both of them answered at once, "No!"

"Thank Heavens for that!" Allison said to no one in particular. She glanced over at Amy who seemed to have something to say.

"Allison, you'll probably be surprised, but I still take birth control pills, and I've got quite a supply aboard the ship since we were leaving for six months. I have some with me, and I can get the rest later. What do you think?"

Nodding her head, she turned to Kathy and said, "Dear Kathy, I know you don't know anything about what we're saying, but I think we need to get you and Hannah on these pills right away. They're to keep you from having babies. You know what you're all doing will lead to that--eventually. Hannah's just too young for that yet. Don't you agree?"

All of this was a bit much for Kathy, but she knew Allison was much more aware of things than she was. Her mother knew the bleeding was called a period. For the time being, she would go along with her. She kept looking at Nathan for guidance. She wasn't worried about having another child if that happened, so why should she take those pills. Kathy would talk to Nathan about all this later. But, her agreement to everything made Amy think they had made great progress.

"Let's have another round, everyone. I'll go get the pills and we can all take them together with a toast to progress. Well, uh, we can all take them at this same time every night," Amy announced as she poured the cups full for all.

The girls hadn't participated in the conversation, but had been all ears. Both Hannah and Emmeline knew about their mother's bleeding times, and even helped her to put on the rags she wore (they rigged a kind of harness) when that happened. Kathy had told Hannah that it would happen to her when she got older, so she was following the conversation. The business about having babies being related to the bleeding was new to her. Like Kathy at the beginning, Nathan had told her she was too young to have babies, even though she knew about the seed and the egg.

"Do I getta take one too?" asked Emmeline, wanting to be part of the cabal.

"You don't need to do that just yet, my dear," answered Allison. In the recesses of her mind, she was thinking that it probably wouldn't hurt.

Nathan had slowly been left out of the discussion which was now pretty much just among Allison, Amy, Kathy, and Hannah. He hadn't been forgotten, however, since the damage his penis could do was what everyone was plotting against.

The taking of the pills was done almost as if it were a ceremony. Amy was trying to impress them with the importance that it had to be done daily. Each one did it separately followed by clapping. First Amy, then Kathy, then Hannah.

Hannah, ever the sharp observer, noted, "Gran' Mommy, ya didn't take one. Why? Aren't you old enough?"

"Oh, of course my dears, that's right. You wouldn't know that after a woman gets to be my age, we don't have periods anymore, so I can't get pregnant, uh, can't have a baby. Your parents, Nathan and Kathy, are my babies."

Allison decided to outline the plan she and Amy had devised on getting them all back home. The two of them would stay a few more days to get them outfitted in clothes and briefed on what to do and not to do in front of strangers, then Amy would return on the ship to Davao. She would fly back home to get things ready (no need to go into detail about all of that), and then return for them. She, Allison, would remain with the family on the island to continue their education for facing the world out there.

Nathan and Kathy seemed to be relieved that they were not going to leave immediately. Suddenly, the idea of leaving did not seemed that appealing after 15 years of the island being their home. The girls were anxious, willing, and ready any time for this new adventure into the unknown.

They were long into the evening, along with several more cups of wine, and trips to the 'toilet' in pairs. Eventually, both conversation and enthusiasm had slowed to the point where somebody said it was bedtime. They had all become a loving crowd once again as they proceeded into the hut to lie down. Allison and Amy went into the girls' room, and the rest of the family stayed in the main room.

"Allison," whispered Amy, "Do you think they're going to be doing that stuff again tonight? Those pills aren't effective for about a month."

"There's nothing we can do about it, Amy. We haven't helped the situation much by our own conduct. Like I said, maybe it's in the water. It's all going to take a lot of time and reeducation. I really think they are ALL as innocent as children, not just the girls."

The effect of the wine this evening, since the situation seemed to be different, was to make everybody sleepy. Amy's libido had been awakened since their arrival on the island, and she may have been secretly harboring a desire for renewed sexual activity in which she and Allison might partake. However, this was not going to be the case any time soon. She was reflecting on this with a sense of both guilt and regret as her inebriation forced her into dreamland.

In the next room, however, the females of this family had gotten used to never being denied if they should wake up in the middle of the night with an 'itch.' That was because they knew Nathan very well in terms of how to get him hard even when he was sleeping. This happened mostly with the girls who took advantage of this fact to have him exclusively to themselves while the others were sleeping. What had happened last night was an anomaly. They usually had to wait for him to recharge which left some without if they were all indulging together.

Hannah had awakened about three hours after they had all gone to sleep. She was lying next to her father who was on his back. She surmised everyone was asleep by listening to their breathing. The wine had the same effect on her as the others in that it made her feel like 'doing it.' She reached over and down to her daddy's crotch and found his penis. It was soft, but she simply began to caress it, knowing it would involuntarily erect if she did it long enough. Just playing with his penis was making her wet.

She carefully lifted her body up over his and guided his now hard rod to her hole. He remained sound asleep as she slid down on it, luxuriating in how nice it felt going in her. Had Nathan not been intoxicated himself, he would probably have awakened. Instead, Hannah was able to lie on his body and move up and down to her heart's delight. Ordinarily, he would now have awakened to participate in this unexpected treat in the middle of the night. It was always a pleasant way to be awakened.

Hannah felt a little remorse, since this was a little like her solo versions with a banana, but it was placating that 'itch' in her pussy so much she didn't give it further thought. Her long clitoris was making contact with him so she was getting the full benefit, both in her pussy and on her button. She worked the hot rod in her until she felt the first waves swoosh up and envelope her body. She held on to him as it peaked and then subsided. Her cunt muscles squeezed and milked him until, he too, came. She could feel it throbbing in her. She fell asleep in that position.

The Sun comes up early. Allison nudged Amy awake, saying, "Amy, I've got to go pee. Will you come with me?" They had taken up the habit of going in pairs into the brush where the current 'toilet' was located. Amy nodded, and they both stood up.

They had to pass through the main room of the hut to exit. Not wanting to wake anyone up, they tip toed across to the door. At first, they just saw a group of sleeping bodies, but as they continued, they could see that Hannah was lying on top of Nathan whose penis was still partially in her. Yet, everybody was asleep.

After they were outside and on the pathway to the toilet, Allison said, "Well, so much for they probably aren't doing it tonight." Then, there was just silence as the made their way through the vegetation.

As they took turns pissing into the hole, Amy said, "Allison, what are you going to do? How are you ever going to get them to stop that? Yeah, I know. We did it too, but we're not young girls."

"I know, Amy. While you're back home getting things ready, I'll just have to do whatever to get it all under control. I know there's nothing I'm going to be able to do as far as Nathan and Kathy are concerned, but maybe I can get them to understand that it can't go on with their kids."

"Well, you kind of told them they could do it behind closed doors. That's why I came up with the pill idea."

"I know, I know. But, that was to get them on our side, that we were not going to judge them, that it was society out there which they had to fear."

Then Amy said, "Why don't I go back with the captain, get the rest of the pills, and anything you'll need for an extended stay. I can come in the next day, and maybe you can have them ready to meet the captain on that trip. At least, he won't think you've got ghosts over here. I'll work on him and the crew to keep their mouths closed about all this until we return to get you all."

"That sounds good, Amy," she said as she handed her some toilet paper. "You have no idea how grateful I am to have such a good friend to help with all of this. I'm going to add a bonus to your paycheck."

"Well, don't get too enthusiastic about me until after I do all the things needed to be done, and we are safe and sound back home with everybody," cautioned Amy. "And, as for being a friend, I thought I showed you that by taking off my clothes when I didn't want to. Now look at us! You would have thought we were life long nudists."

On their way back to the hut, Allison came up with another idea. "Amy, I brought a box of cornflakes. It's in my tent. We could mix up some powdered milk, cut up bananas and any other fruit they have here, and serve them a breakfast they've never eaten before. What do you think?"

The idea that they had never eaten cornflakes before seemed to heighten the contrast between this little family and them. "Well," added Allison, "Nathan and Kathy have, but I doubt if they can remember what that was like. Maybe it will help them to recall what life used to be like."

"You know, Allison, we don't know whether just being back in civilization might just change their outlook on everything. They'll see that people don't marry their sisters or brothers, much less have kids together, and, well, uh, you know screw the kids too." It sounded so horrid to Amy that she almost didn't say it. Had she imagined having a conversation like this with Allison a few days ago, she would have been shocked.

"Yes, Amy, but it doesn't change anything. We can't change what's happened. Those girls are my grandchildren, and I'm going to treat them like any other grandchildren. No, I'm going to treat them better, because they're special. Let's face it, they ARE different, remember? For instance, Nathan and Kathy don't have any in-laws. There's just me!"

"Yeah, Allison, I guess you're right."

"Luckily, I don't have any living relatives so I don't have to explain anything to them. We're, you and I, are their only living relatives now. I hope you don't mind my adding you as their aunt."

"I'm honored you think so highly of me. I hope I live up to your expectations. I have to admit this is one damn big adventure--better than anything anyone could have made up," answered Amy.

When they got back to the hut, people were stirring. Hannah and Emmeline came out to go to the outhouse. Nathan and Kathy remained in the hut, so the two women started to get breakfast ready with Allison heading to her tent for the cornflakes. She hoped they would be pleasantly surprised.

The girls came back laughing and teasing one another. Allison beamed at them, and realized they were just like any young people their age if 'live and let live' were the ways of people. When Emmeline came up to see what they were preparing, Allison nudged her and said, "What was so funny with you girls? You seem to get along so well."

"Oh, I was teasing Hannah 'bout all a Daddy's white stuff leakin' out of 'er pussy when she was yurnatin'."

Allison stood there aghast, then tried to rapidly think of something to say. "Uh, Emmeline, I know what you're saying, and you can say those things to me, but you can't say it in front of other people. It's the sort of thing I've been telling you. You know, we keep some matters private. And, never say 'pussy' in public, you know, in front of others."

Emmeline's gaiety came to a halt. She saw the seriousness in her gran' mommy's eyes and voice.

"Now don't get sad or upset because I said that Emmeline. You are a very nice girl. You didn't know any better, and that's what I'm going to do during the next few weeks; have you all learn to act and talk around all those people you will run into in the outside world." Allison knew she was a hypocrite. She had fucked her own son at least three times since she arrived on the island. But, she had to get them to keep these things quiet. She would work on herself too. Maybe it WAS the water.

"Uh, OK, Gran' Mommy," as she skipped off to try what was for breakfast.

Later that morning, Allison and Amy got dressed and went down to the lagoon beach to meet the captain. True to his word, he brought loaves of freshly baked bread, more canned goods, and all kinds of clothes. "Cook was up early this morning making extra loaves for you all. He hopes you like it. I got the women crew members to give up some of their clothes and same for the men. What don't fit, I'll take back next time. We're all anxious to meet them."

"Captain Sanchez," interrupted Allison, "Amy is going back with you to get some more personal things off the vessel. She's going to brief you when you are back on board with more details. I hope to have them all down here tomorrow so you realize there are real people here. But, there will be some delay before they are ready to leave. Amy will explain it. Anyway, thank you so much for all your efforts."

Amy was ready to leave, so after unloading their cargo, she climbed in and they returned to the ship. Allison waved up to the cave cliff for them to come on down since she needed help to carry the items up to the hut.

When the family reached the beach and Allison, she had arranged piles for each one to carry back. Emmeline commented that her gran' mommy sure looked funny in her clothes even if they were only shorts and a shirt. Allison reminded them, "You will all have a chance to see what YOU look like shortly since I've got clothes for YOU to try on. Remember we have to all learn to wear these things in front of other people."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.