Rinse and Spit - Cover

Rinse and Spit

by Settled Nomad

Copyright© 2003 by Settled Nomad

Erotica Sex Story: Married couple begins journey into swinging when husband has to go get some dental work. Wife tags along and the fun begins

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/ft   Swinging   .

Please let me know if you enjoyed this story as well as my other stories that I have posted so far. I really get off knowing somebody out there might enjoy my work


You've undoubtedly heard about the occasional health care professional who abuses his privileges by forcing himself on a defenseless unconscious patient. I don't approve of these incidents because truly there are many victims who had no way to defend themselves from those who acted out their perverse fantasies.

However recently my husband and I had an experience that made me question whether every single patient who cries abuse is telling the whole story. I love my husband Charles more then I once thought possible. We are both in our mid thirties and we have an open relationship. If one of us see's a person that they might like to bed the other encourages and sometimes even participates in the fun.

It's all about trust. We trust each other so much that a mere physical encounter with a third party isn't going to destroy us. Besides we are both fairly attractive and we are no so ignorant as to believe that others won't come on to us simply because we have a piece of gold on our hands. Not that we go out of our way to have sex with strangers but we don't live like puritans either. If a guy comes onto me at an adult video store, when I go to pick up some flicks for Charles and I, I might, if I am so inclined to do so bring the guy home with us.

Sometimes I am not in the mood to share so I just might follow him to his car and suck him off or if there's a dark alley nearby I'll let him push me against the wall and let him push my dress up and since I hardly ever wear panties he usually has an open passageway to my experienced but still tight cunt. I love coming home from a day of shopping having my pussy filled with total strangers cum. Of course I then seduce Charles to fuck me and for an added bonus I usually don't tell him that some guy or guys just filled me with their own hot sticky sperm. If I see a handsome client at the travel agency I work at I might have him close my office door and take his erection in his mouth. I tell you that there's nothing like a good face fuck to close a deal. I tend to get a lot of repeat customers that way. I've even had an invitation or two given to me by my more satisfied customers thanks to my proficient cock sucking abilities. Charles doesn't mind when I go away for an occasional weekend with some rich client just as long as I come home to his bed and his small but skilled cock. And why on earth would he mind? My husband is not just my lover but he is my best friend. He knows I have urges and he let's me explore them. He also brings me to orgasm most every time we have sex and that may have a small part to do with my decision to stay with him. Just teasing honey.

Our liberated attitude allows us to increase our knowledge on how to please each other. I know that just when I think I have learned it all I will pick up some hitchhiker bring him to a motel and have him teach me a new position. And I also know that just when I think I have experienced every fetish and lived out every fantasy Charles will come home from his own encounter and treat me to his newfound wisdom. Which brings me to the reason I wish to voice my opinion about the so-called heath care abusers. For a couple of weeks Charles had been complaining about a wisdom tooth coming in and it had become apparent that things weren't going as well as they should have. I finally was able to convince him to see a dentist. Charles has never had so much as a cavity so he doesn't feel the need to have a regular dentist as he flosses religiously so he let his fingers do the walking. Luckily for him the dentist agreed to see him that afternoon and I tagged along for added support. Well I tell you that Charles must have some magic fingers because we were greeted in the waiting room by a stunningly beautiful young woman who introduced herself as Doctor Raines. She was in her mid twenties and had long let black hair. She stood around five sevenish and had a very tight firm figure. Her top button to her cotton white shirt was unattached and we were both treated to a pleasant view of her ample cleavage. " Don't worry I will take care of your little boy" she teased as she took Charles by his hand. I replied by saying " Oh he may be a boy Dr but make no mistake he isn't that little." She responded by telling me to please call her Erica and to make myself comfortable while she took a look for herself at Charles's little-she paused-problem." We all shared in the laugh as Erica took a pain ridden Charles back into her office. I am normally not attractive to woman though I guess you could define me as bi curious having indulged myself in the pleasures of a fellow female body every now and then. Unfortunately I tried to control my lust for Erica as I realized that there was a time and a place for everything and so I settled in for a wait by reading a little Anne Rice... Apparently Erica wasn't aware of this saying and from what Charles told me I am disappointed I myself didn't need some dental work done that day.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.