Party of the First Part - Cover

Party of the First Part

Copyright© 2003 by frog

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Four ordinary couples meet for an ordinary neighborhood dinner. When the hosts suggest playing some "adult" games, the party becomes anything but ordinary. Before the evening ends, every person has acted out their most pent up passions and fondest fantasies. This tale slowly unwinds as the characters together fall further and further into sexual debauchery.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Slut Wife   Swinging   Orgy   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

Sexual tension hung heavy in the air after all the kissing and fondling. Melba had settled into David's lap on the couch in an effort to protect his modesty a bit. Her long dark legs seemed to dominate the whole room. Bart on the other hand appeared oblivious to the fact that his cock-filled underwear peeked regularly from under his shirttail. Joyce, in particular, took note as Bart helped Sally bring in fresh drinks and a large tray of snacks to stave off the munchies. Joyce felt so naughty sitting there with no panties. When she shifted in her seat, exquisite sparks of excitement seemed to attack her moist pussy.

As the rest of the group began to sample the snacks, Jack thumbed through the small blue deck of game cards.

"Hey, you are looking. That's no fair," said Anne.

"I was just scanning the titles on the cards. Here's one that sounds interesting."

A rush of adrenaline flowed over Joyce in anticipation of the next game.

"The game is called Show Your Ass."

"Oh, my," moaned Joyce.

"So, shall we try this or call it a night? I want us all still to be friends tomorrow." Sally looked at each person in turn. "Someone needs to say when enough is enough."

"This is pretty innocent... listen," interrupted Jack. "Needed for the game-ten or twelve clothespins. You know, they are those little things you use to hang out clothes to dry."

"We all know about clothespins, Jack," said Sally in exasperation.

"Do we have any?" asked Jack.

"Shows how much Jack does the wash... never, right, Sally?" laughed Melba.

"Honey, we have clothespins. Go on," said Sally with a wink.

Jack proceeded. "Two people, one male, one female are blindfolded. Others serve as 'pin placers.' Pin placers attach five or six clothespins to each blindfolded person's clothing, anywhere the pin placer chooses. The other person must seek to find and remove the clothespins (in anyway possible) without using hands. If, after a time limit of the group's choice, the person does not find all the clothespins, that person should 'show their ass' or some similar forfeit. Or, you may time all the players and the one with the slowest time loses and shows some ass."

"Sounds simple enough," said Anne.

"I must hasten to note that some of us, namely Bart and I, have-shall we say-limited places to attach the pins due to our missing pants. I say we put them back on," argued David.

"No way, José," said Sally. "Lost clothes stay lost."

"Ok, then, hardball it is... all right, anyone who doesn't find all the pins loses clothes... right here in front of everyone. How's that grab you, Mrs. Richmond?"

"I'm game, if you are, Mr. Dow!" retorted Sally.

"Oh, mercy," whispered Joyce.

"We should draw numbers to see who goes first and who goes with whom," said Anne. "And, since we have one odd, so to speak, female, she gets to be the pin placer."

Anne struggled with concentrating long enough to write three pairs of numbers on scraps of paper, along with one blank piece. She shook them in each of her hands and distributed them to everyone by gender.

"Who has the one's?" she asked.

David and Anne raised their hands.

"I got the blank, so I'm the pin person," said Sally.

She quickly supplied the blindfolds and stood Anne and David facing each other. Sally sized David up and began to distribute the pins on his clothing. She clipped three in random places on his shoulders and chest. Then she gingerly attached one directly to the fly of his whitie-tighties. David flinched as she did so. She pondered for a moment and attached the fifth to the leg opening near one buttock. The last pin she placed near the toe of one sock.

The sensation of the pin being attached to his crotch made David's cock begin to swell. He tried to think of other things in order to keep it from becoming a major issue. But, since he already was horny from all the kissing games, his cock had a mind of its own.

Sally began to pin Anne. She immediately put pins on the tips of each breast and distributed the rest around various parts of Anne's clothing. As an afterthought, she nestled the last pin into Anne's amply exposed cleavage and attached it to the center of her bra.

"Oh, my," said Anne. "Help, Bart!"

Bart laughed, but offered no support.

"David first... hands behind the back... timer ready... go," shouted Sally.

David moved toward Anne and immediately encountered one of the pins on Anne's breast. He leaned forward and sought to relocate it with his mouth. Inadvertently, he put his mouth on the exposed fullness of one of Anne's mounds that protruded over the top of her neckline. Hoots and cheers erupted from the observers. David nibbled his way down until he found a breast pin. Anne squealed with every touch of his lips.

An evil strategy suddenly hatched in David's mind and he began to nuzzle various places all over Anne's body. He realized that this was his golden opportunity to explore every part of Anne's body with permission. Anne felt his hot breath move across her shoulders, down her arms, and around her back. Everywhere he touched sent chills through her body. Along the way, David found a few pins and discarded them with his teeth.

Next he worked his way down Anne's back to her round ass. Again the chills went charging through her. He finally found the pin on the back hem of her dress. His lips touched just behind one of her knees as he attempted to remove the pin. Fire surged from that erogenous spot straight into Anne's tingling pussy.

Two pins were left. David moved around to the front and started up Anne's legs. Her knees almost buckled as he moved closer and closer to her crotch. David was thoroughly enjoying his journey. When he passed directly over her pussy, Anne felt faint. A scream kept trying to emerge from her throat, but she fought it back. Finally, David passed her waist and zeroed in on the pin between her breasts. In order to free the pin, he had to plunge his nose directly between her voluptuous breasts. David felt his cock become engorged with blood. He wondered if it was visible to all. As he spat out the cleavage pin, his shoulder brushed the last remaining target and he quickly disposed of it to the cheers of all gathered.

"Holy shit," gasped Anne. "That was truly amazing."

"I think she liked it," said Bart in a loud stage whisper.

"Well done, David, now it is Anne's turn to search. Oops, one of your pins fell off in the struggle, David," said Sally.

She retrieved the errant clothespin and, with a heartily laugh, attached it to David's underwear directly between his butt cheeks.

"That's not fair," shouted David.

"Anne, ready, set, go!"

Before David could protest any further, he felt Anne rubbing her body against his. Rubbing as high as possible, she quickly dispatched the pins here and there, then nuzzled her way into a third one.

"I have a feeling about where the others are," said Anne with a groan.

She moved down David's front. The lower she moved, the harder David's cock became. When Anne arrived at where she estimated his crotch to be, she encountered a stiff erection pressing outward. She recoiled backwards and the pin on the tip of his crotch luckily scraped against her nose. She gamely went back after the pin, nuzzling David's stiff prick several more times before she located it.

By now, their audience was in gales of laughter and cheered each time David's cock twitched upward. Anne moved around David and found the pin on his shoulder blade. David knew that now all the other women in the room could easily see his obvious erection. He clinched his teeth and tried to hold on.

"You wouldn't have put one on his foot, would you?" asked Anne. "You are not going to make me go that low."

"Maybe yes, maybe no," laughed Sally.

Anne dropped to her knees and tried to find David's feet. In this position her ass thrust up in the air and her short skirt rode up the back of her legs. Across the room, Jack was in perfect position to see as Anne's skirt crept higher and higher. He knew that underneath there were no panties to block his view. His eyes widened, as did Joyce's. She was having a difficult time believing any of this was happening.

Just before fully exposing her ass, Anne found the sock pin and quickly removed it. She moved back up David's legs searching for the last pin. Again, she moved her face all around David's body trying in vain to avoid contact with his cock, but she could not find the last pin. Finally, she gave up.

"Ok, I give. Where is it?" said Anne as she removed her blindfold. She gasped as she saw David reach for his ass hole and remove the last pin.

"Not fair, I would never... well, let's just say, I'm not surprised that I didn't put my nose in there and find that one," said Anne.

"Me either," said David. He sat back on the couch and held his scarf blindfold over his aching cock.

"We had better do the other two couples at the same time," suggested Sally. "Otherwise, there are a finite number of places to hide the pins and the last couple would have an advantage. Who goes with whom?"

"I'm number two," said Bart.

"Me too," said Melba just a bit too eagerly for Anne's taste.

"I'm three," said Jack, "so Joyce must be my partner."

Joyce was staring into space.

"Joyce obviously is a little 'out there' right now," laughed Jack. "Oh, Joyce, it's our turn to play."

"Ok," mumbled Joyce. "Ok with me. What do we do? Oh, yeah, find the pins. Ok... ok."

Four blindfolds went into place and Sally began to distribute the clothespins.

Bart and Jack are going to love me for this, though Sally. An evil grin came over her face.

"Oooo," shouted Melba as she felt a hand slip under her short skirt and attach a pin to the leg opening of her tight panties. "You are a naughty bitch!" she scolded.

Sally made a similar attachment to Joyce by hooking the pin to the inside of Joyce's skirt inches from her naked crotch. Joyce was fumbling with her blindfold and hardly felt Sally put that pin in place. Sally's continued her evil by placing a pin inside Jack's pants pocket.

Sally stood for a moment and stared at Bart's crotch. From this close, she could see every bulge and contour. She reached out and retracted her hand several times, and then finally steeling her courage, she attached a final pin to the underside of Bart's balls.

Anne nodded enthusiastic permission from across the room.

"Ok, Bart and Jack go for it," commanded Sally.

Bart immediately moved forward and pressed his face into Melba's small, firm breasts. He felt her moan and tremble slightly as he did so. This fueled his reserve to cover every inch of her body with his face.

Jack did the same thing to Joyce who screamed each time as if she had been touched by a hot poker.

"You ok, Joyce?" whispered Jack.

"I'm... ah... fine," she said. "You just startled me a little." Joyce leaned toward where she thought Jack's ear was located and whispered softly, "She put one clothespin in front under my dress where you would never find it."

"Thanks," said Jack.

He immediately felt his way down Joyce's front. As he passed the point where the pin was clipped inside, he felt the crease in the front of Joyce's dress.

Oh my god, it is way under there, he thought.

"Joyce, I just felt the one under your skirt... it is way up under there... do I have permission to go and get it?" he asked.

Sally, David, and Anne clutched their mouths to keep from bursting into tearful laughter.

"Do you have your blindfold on?" asked Joyce.

"Yes," said Jack.

"Then I guess you won't see anything, so go ahead," said Joyce.

Jack moved his head downward until he reached the hem of Joyce's dress. He ducked his head under and moved upward awkwardly. He could feel the pin touching the top of his head. Joyce's legs were directly in front of his face. It was then that he realized that the wonderful aroma reaching his nostrils came from Joyce's moist pussy. The sweet odor of sex went straight from his nose to his cock.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.