Emma - Cover

Emma

Copyright© 2003 by Ale Stone

Chapter 6: Decision

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: Decision - A widower with a son starts a new family

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic  

As usual I awoke early and climbed carefully out of bed, not wanting to disturb the other four people, but as soon as the coffee started to boil I heard naked feet approach. It was Emma.

"Goodmorningdarling," she mumbled as she sat down waiting for her first cup of coffee.

"Mhm, I think it is," I answered before I poured us coffee and sat down beside her.

We drank our coffee in silence and, when Emma had finished hers, she started to put breakfast on the table and, by the clinking sounds of china, the rest of the family had also started to awake.

As usual it was silent and a little grumpy gathering, but, by the end of breakfast, it started to become noisy, also as usual. Soon the kids were on their way to school and, as soon as the door slammed shut after them, Katy came into the kitchen.

"Good morning," she said with her eyes down.

"Good morning Mom. Why the gloomy looks? You... You don't have any regrets do you," Elizabeth asked in alarm.

"Oh no! But... But... I'm ashamed!" she blurted out.

"Ashamed? Of what?" Emma asked.

"For me being so... So noisy! Oh you must all think that I'm just a wanton slut!"

"Oh no! If anything I envied you! Getting sooo many orgasms out of my husband! And I thought I was the greedy one!" Emma giggled, forcing a smile on Katy's lips. "And you should have heard me on our wedding-night! I had to stuff a pillow in my mouth or I would have been heard all over France, well all over the village at least!"

"It was, wasn't it. Greedy, I mean. I didn't know that I could cum that much. I'll have to be careful how I sit for the next week or so," Katy continued after the laughter subsided.

"Oh darn, and I thought that you would like to taste the wonders of *my* magic wand tonight," David said half seriously.

"Oh..." Suddenly it dawned on Katy what she had gotten herself into. "Oh, I guess I have to... Oh what the heck. I *am* greedy. Of course I want to taste it! Unless Elizabeth or you, Emma, want to..."

"No thank you," Emma said in mock seriousness as she stood ready to leave for work. "I got my fill last night!" We all laughed at the joke.

While everyone was in such a good mood, I decided to broach the subject of asking Bill to join our group.

"Don't you have something you want to discuss with Katy?" I asked Emma.

Emma was obviously flustered and looked away for a moment, until Katy asked, "What is it you want to discuss dear?"

Emma blushed deeply and said, "William called me the other day and said that he was seriously considering taking a job in this area. He wanted to know if he could stay with us until he located his own house."

"All right," Katy answered, perplexed, "What's the problem? We have plenty of room."

"But he doesn't know about our... community," Emma replied, "And, to tell the truth, if he is invited to join in with our activities, we were a little concerned about how you would feel about the possibility of Bill fucking you and his sister."

"It's not something I've given a lot of thought to, but as for me, it sounds rather exciting," Katy responded, her eyes gleaming in anticipation. "I'm also quite sure that Elizabeth will agree."

"It's settled then. If David and Elizabeth agree, we'll ask Bill to join us," I said.

"Then I suggest you ask Elizabeth tell him about our arrangement. They have always been very close." Katy said, with a wicked grin. "I'll bet he'll beg us to let him join us!"

Just then David and Elizabeth joined us, their eyes still muzzy from sleep.

"What are you three senior citizens plotting now," David asked with a grin?

We filled them in on what we had been discussing and both agreed at once. Elizabeth seemed especially enthusiastic about the prospect. We agreed that Elizabeth would broach the subject to Bill, if and when he moved in with us.

Breakfast was soon over and David and Emma went to their work. Elizabeth had taken a few days off to guide her mother around the house and grounds.

"And for me, I'm Lars' only woman for sometime yet," Elizabeth giggled.

"Oh, yes dear, nothing new on the baby-front yet?"

"No, not yet. But after all, we just started and you know it may take a bit longer if you've been on the pill. I don't know if there is any connection between how hard it is to get pregnant and the total of years that you have been taking the pill."

"Beware that your mom doesn't beat you to it," Katy joked.

"Oh, but aren't you on the pill?"

"Yes darling, but what if I chose *not* to be?"

"Yes, what? You would probably end up pregnant. You're not too old for that."

"I don't know about that dear. And tell the truth, I've already met a man or *two* that I could consider fathering my children," Katy laughed when she saw the effect her words had on her daughter.

"No, I'm just kidding. Oh, I've met the men all right, but I haven't thought about getting pregnant until now... But I would never, from yesterday on, do anything without the full consent of all of this family, my family, our family. If I were to do that, it would have to be with the consent of the entire family, even the children. I am, after all, the most junior member of this family."

"Mhm," I had to agree. "That is a very good idea. To ask the family I mean. Maybe we could make it a regular event. It would be good for the kids to feel that they are part of the decisions."

"Yes. Let's talk about that tonight."

We left it at that but I brought up the subject again when we all sat drinking coffee after the kids had retired to their rooms. It may seem as if the children of the household were almost invisible but let me assure you they were very much a part of our everyday cores. They had duties as well as benefits and a rather light set of rules. The benefit of living on a farm was that there always seemed to be something more attractive for the kids to do than sit around with their parents and they spent almost all of their time out of doors.

"I've been thinking about what we talked about this morning. We haven't told you this but our kids think that it is a family tradition that their parents 'initiate' them in sex when they are thirteen years old."

"What," David asked. "Whatever gave them that idea?"

"Well, they have been studying our honeymoon pictures and have come up with the conclusion that *you* were initiated at that age," Emma laughed.

"I can't deny that," David smiled at his mother. "And I've had the happiest childhood and teen-years any boy... or girl for that matter, could ever dream of."

"Never any guilty feelings? Any remorse? You were never allowed to explore other girls. See and feel their bodies which were so different from mine," Emma asked.

"Oh no! Never! How could I ever look at another girl when I had MY girl at home and later, when I found Beth, I had her take half of the place in my heart away from you, but I'd never have any other girl... No, that's wrong. I've looked at other girls, not just my own age, but women of all ages, thanks to you and dad. I grew up with a broader perspective of female beauty and I enjoyed it. Do you remember Miss Hanson?"

"Your math teacher?"

"Yes. I found her attractive!"

"No, you couldn't have. She must have been... What? Fifty and you not more than fifteen?"

"Sixteen. Oh, but her ass! It was sooo sexy!" David laughed.

"Now that you mention it, I do remember her ass," I confessed.

"You didn't!" Emma said a little shocked.

"Of course I did, dear. I'm not blind, just faithful. Well, almost," I added after looking at Beth and her mother and everyone laughed.

"Well, it's just the same as Emma and me then," Beth said.

"Yes, I can't say the same. I *am* faithful because I sort of wed two men, so what does that make me?" Katy asked.

None of us other four missed the opportunity.

"A bigamist?" David asked innocently.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.