Emma - Cover

Emma

Copyright© 2003 by Ale Stone

Chapter 2: The Honeymoon

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: The Honeymoon - A widower with a son starts a new family

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic  

We wed at one o'clock and embarked on our journey a couple of hours later. The spirit in the car was high. We took the opportunity to get some sleep on the ferry to Germany so we could drive through the country with only the usual stops for stretching the legs and get something to eat.

We crossed the border to France and headed for a vineyard I had been recommended to visit by a friend at work.

Just after crossing the border I let Emma take the wheel. We were driving along a sparsely trafficked road. We had driven about half an hour when we came to a small village and I suggested that we stopped at the shop and bought lunch. What we bought was bread, ham, cheese, some tomatoes and pepper a bottle of whine and some mineral water.

Emma continued to drive and we sat chatting and talking about our stay at the Riviera when suddenly a rabbit hopped across the road. Emma janked the wheel and the car swayed a little, touched the ditch, bumped at something and then she had full control again.

"Oh my," she exclaimed. "Poor little rabbit. I hope it is OK."

"Oh my," I said. "Poor little car. I hope its OK."

"Oh my," echoed David. "Poor little me I hit my elbow on the door-handle. I hope I'm OK."

We had just stopped laughing at his bad joke when the car sort of humped and sputtered and finally the engine died.

"Just what we needed," I said.

"Oh never mind. I'm sure you can fix it," Emma said reassuringly.

"I hope so," I said.

"Sure you can dad. We trust you. Don't we Emma?"

"Yes. He's our hero, isn't he."

"Ah well," David hesitantly said.

I faked a jab at him and he grinned at me.

"We might as well take the opportunity to have lunch. If we are lucky someone is coming by and help us. I'm hungry how about my men. Are you hungry?"

We agreed and climbed out of the car. Emma took a blanket and soon had a lunch ready. It was wonderful. For the first time since our wedding we sat down without any pressuring schedule to meet. Finally I stood and opened the hood and looked at the engine.

"I think it's the radiator," I said.

I had no idea what it could be. I had only opened the hood to check the oil before and I wasn't interested in what was hidden under it. As long as it said WROOM when I started and pushed the car forwards or backwards all depending of what direction I wanted to go, I didn't care if there was a horse there doing the work.

"No I don't think I can fix that," I said.

David and Emma had found a frisbee and was playing with it while I sat in the shade of a lone tree and watched them.

"I wonder how long we're going to be stuck here," I said. "Maybe I should try to walk back to the village and get some help. We can't stay here."

"Oh don't worry. We're in the middle of Europe in France. I think something about sixty million people live here and just a few miles from here there are the Germans and they are a few millions as well. We're not in the middle of nowhere. Sooner or later someone is bound to come by," Emma answered with a smile.

"Well, it feels like the middle of nowhere to me," I said as I looked around. There was nothing to be seen but fields of grass and some cows.

"How far is it to the village we passed?" said David.

"I think we drove for ten a fifteen minutes before the rabbit turned up."

"I think that's about right. And I drove between seventy-five and eighty kilometers during that time, so schoolboy, how far have we traveled?"

"I don't know. I wasn't looking," laughed David.

After another thirty minutes even Emma looked a little worried.

"It's spooky, isn't it," David said. "Do you think we have to sleep in the car tonight? What do we eat?"

"Your not hungry are you," Emma said with concern in her voice.

"No, not yet but I think I'll be very soon."

"There is some cheese left."

"No. Just joking. I'll survive."

"I'm afraid you will," I said and brushed him over the head.

About half an hour later a truck came by. We stopped it and explained the situation to the driver. He told us there was a garage in the next town and offered to take us there. We gladly accepted and climbed in.

It wasn't exactly a town we came to. It was even smaller than the village we had passed on our way here. But there was a garage and after talking to the mechanic he drove away with a tow truck while we found the town's restaurant and had drinks.

When the truck came back with our car in tow I went out and asked if it was anything serious. The man explained something to me that I didn't understand but that much was clear that it would take a day or two to fix the car. I went back and asked the patron if there were any hotels in town. He told me that he had a room he used to let, the only drawback was that it only had one bed and there wasn't room for another.

I went back to Emma and David and told them the news and asked if they, especially she, would mind sharing a bed for the night. None of them objected since it was an emergency and only for one night.

We took a sightseeing in the village and the neighboring countryside and sat down for dinner at about seven o'clock. Emma and I shared a bottle of the local wine and some cognacs afterwards and when we went to bed three hours later we both had had a bit to much to drink and Emma supported herself by putting her arms around both David and me. The bathroom was at the end of a corridor and we took turns using it, David went first.

The room was small but the bed was big. We wouldn't be cramped in it and I was to sleep in the middle taking all the heat that was bound to emanate from three sleeping bodies. The next to use the bathroom was I, Emma said that she was the one most likely to take the longest it was best if I went second and then she didn't have to hurry.

When I lay in the bed I found it was sloping down to the middle which made it rather difficult for David and Emma, when she came to bed, to stay on the outer sides of it. I didn't mind having them close though. After all I was used to sleep with David, many nights had he come to my bed when he was a little boy and I was looking forward to have Emma in my arms.

Emma came back and had changed in to a nightie which reached her to her knees. It wasn't see-through in any way but when she passed the lamp and reached out to switch it off her small tits and slim hips were outlined and clearly visible. David had already switched of the lamp on his side of the bed and Emma did the same with the lamp on her side before she lay down.

"Goodnight honey," she whispered to me, and "Goodnight David," a little louder to David who just grunted in answer.

I fell asleep almost immediately. A couple of hours later I woke with an urge to take a leak. Carefully I climbed over Emma and staggered out to the bathroom. It took me long enough to do my cores for me to be awake when I returned to the bed. I found that Emma had given into the gravity and slopes of the bed and rolled down to the middle of the bed. I didn't want to wake her so I crept down in her place. I lay awake for a long time without being able to go back to sleep. Suddenly I had the idea that I could put my hand on Emma to get something else to think about than my inability to sleep.

I put out my hand, slow and silently and placed it on her hip. It was bare. Her nightie had crept up in her sleep and she was naked from her waist down. I let my hand carefully travel down her hip down to her pussy. For the first time I could feel the hair on her pussy. It was electric. It kind of raised itself into my palm and I slid my hand in between her thighs and cupped her pussy. When my hand made contact I almost jumped out of the bed. It was occupied! My son was taking the opportunity to fuck my wife! Well not fuck, I hadn't felt any movement in the bed, but he had at least buried his cock in her to the hilt. Before he was able to react I grabbed him by the balls and squeezed them in a painful grip and he gasped out when he felt it. Emma stirred.

"What? What! Who? What's happening?" she stuttered in a sleepy voice. "Oh my god! Who is... ?"

"Sch, darling. I have him in my grip. Don't move. I don't trust him not to shoot his load if you move."

"But..."

"Yes. I know. We have a dilemma here, don't we."

"Hmm?"

"Yes. He's my son. Your my wife. You two are the two people I love the most. I don't want to harm either of you."

"Oh?" she breathed. "How?"

"Well. I think it could hurt David more than we can imagine if we do anything, how shall I put it, wrong."

"Wrong? But what is right then?"

"Well. There are two possibilities as I see it."

"Two? I just see one."

"No two. Either we can make him stop and that would leave him with what is called blue balls. A very painful experience I assure you."

"Oh. And the second?"

"The second is the most difficult one. It is to let him make love to you."

"But darling! He can't. I'm not..."

I silenced her before she ended the sentence.

"I know. But I love him. I love you. What can be wrong with that?"

"Wrong, I don't know. Only that I could get pregnant by him. Is that what you want?"

"No. I don't want it but I'm willing to take the risk."

"Well. If he don't finish what he started, you have to. It is starting to get to me, I mean I'm getting rather aroused, if you know what I mean."

"Sure. So what is your decision. Shall I let go of my grip and let him finish or shall I push him out?"

"You wont hate me tomorrow if I let him?"

"No. As I said I love both of you so much that I couldn't hate any of you whatever happened."

"Oh well," she thought for a second. "Oh well let him finish than."

I let go of my grip on my sons balls and no sooner had I let go before I felt how Emma pushed her hips backwards and pushed my sons cock further into her fertile cunt. At her first withdrawal I could feel my sons cock wet and slimy with her pussyjuices. She was hot! I kept my hand cupped around her pussy and twiddled with her clit while my son started to thrust in and out of my wife. She shuddered and put her arms around me and gave me a deep kiss. Her lips were warm and moist and her tongue eager to make contact with mine. My mind was in turmoil. I didn't want this to happen but I also wanted it to go ahead, I wanted my wife to be pregnant with my sons child. I couldn't understand the mixed feelings I had. The only thing I was sure of was that I loved them both very much. So much that I didn't want to separate them what I wanted was to look at them.

I stretched out my arm and turned on the lamp. In the dim light from the weak bulb I could see Emma's face. She had her eyes closed but opened them when the light came on.

"Ooh, darling. This is so... so... Oh I love it. It's been so long..." she moaned.

I saw David bury his face in Emma's back. If it was for he couldn't look at me or if he just was to horny to do anything else I don't know. Suddenly he groaned and shuddered. I knew he was planting his seed in Emma. I knew that at this moment his potent sperms were swimming up her womb up to the fertile egg. I could hardly wait for him to overcome his orgasm. Now I wanted to fuck my wife.

When Emma felt that his spasming cock had stopped spewing gism she moved away from him. Crept close to me and snuggled in my arms. I took her around her waist and rolled her on top of me in the same time as my cock penetrated her and invaded her wet cunt. I didn't stop my movement but raised her up. Took a grip on the hem of her nightie and lifted it up over her head and she was naked in front of me and my son.

My eyes feasted in her beauty and I glanced over at David. He too was admiring her nakedness. We saw how stiff her nipples were, sharply pointed as spearheads in the middle of the crinkled aureolaes, topping two small mounds which hardly moved as she raised and fell over my stiff rod. I cupped my hands over the two small tits. They burnt their images in the palms of my hands. This was heaven. Never had I felt such a strong desire as I felt for this woman, my wife, my sons new mother.

Slow and easy she moved on my cock. Her pussy squelched as she sank down and it wetted the hairs on my abdomen. She hummed as she came down on her lowest and she sighed a little when the tip of my cock barely was inside her.

Suddenly she slammed down on me. Her pussy vibrated. Spasmed. Squeezed. She came with such intensity that I thought she would pass out. Her breathing was fast and warm against my skin. I stroked her over her back, gripped her asscheeks which were hard and quivering under my hands and pressed her harder against me pressed myself deeper into her so I could feel the milking of her pussy on my cock.

Slowly I started to fuck her. Gaining speed as I neared my own orgasm and pounded in and out of her till I couldn't stop my climax. Then I slowed down and timed the first spurt of my cock with an inward thrust. The explosion of sperm through my penis made me double over and moan a loud moan before I fell back and let the remaining sperm pump into my wife's milking pussy in pure ecstasy. Emma sobbed as she felt me climaxing into her and lifted her head and covered me with little hot kisses.

She rolled of me and landed between me and my son.

"Oh my god," she whispered to no one in particular, closed her eyes and fell asleep, so did I and I think David to.

The next morning I woke with some concern over the previous night. What should I do about it? What would Emma want me to do? Neither of us spoke as we got dressed and went down for breakfast.

After the second cup of coffee I felt I had to say something.

"David," I said sternly. "What you did last night was unforgivable. You put all our future together at risk."

"I know dad," he agreed ashamed. "I couldn't help it."

"Couldn't help it!" I exclaimed.

"I love her! I love Emma as much as you do!" he almost yelled.

The patron's wife stuck her head through the doorway wondering in French if everything was alright. I assured her everything was fine. Of course she didn't understand Swedish so we were free to speak as long as we didn't raise our voices to much. In France they are used to loud speaking, almost shouting, so we wouldn't be disturbed anymore.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.