Co-ed Tandem Beer Pissing Contest - Cover

Co-ed Tandem Beer Pissing Contest

by Hungry Guy

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

Fiction Story: How to stage a co-ed tandem beer pissing contest

Tags: Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   DomSub   FemaleDom   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   First   Oral Sex   Water Sports  


Foreword: This is a work of fiction. None of the people in this story are real. None of these events ever happened. This story is nothing more than words that came from my imagination. Any similarity to any real people, places, or events is purely coincidental.

Operators of erotic story web sites and other collections, whether free or fee-based, have my permission to post and/or distribute my stories, provided that credit is given to "Hungry Guy" as the author. You may not make changes other than fixing typos. Even beware of fixing typos, for I occasionally use local slang and dialects that may be flagged by your spell checker. Thanks.

Warning: Some of the tortures depicted in my story are pure fantasy and are not realistic. Please do not attempt any of them without discussing it in the BDSM newsgroups first.

This was Jack's second visit to Edge Play. He was curious about BDSM and had been lurking in the newsgroups for some time, but hadn't yet been to a munch.

He passed through the plate glass doors that were the main entrance on 14th street. He walked past the book store on one side of the corridor and looked into the window. On prominent display was a complete set of near mint paperback Gor novels. On the other side was a display window for a store that sold all types of devices, and he scratched his head at what looked like a small stainless steel pressure cooker. He walked past the stores and up to the bouncer standing guard before the two elevators. The bouncer checked his ID before letting him on the elevator to the main floor two levels below.

As Jack walked through the short corridor to the main room, he passed a political poster that said:


Defend our lifestyle against the Puritans, moralists,
censors, and control freaks -- vote Libertarian!


He took another step, and next to the political poster was a display case listing scheduled events.


Cass Carnaby Five live tonight
Branding Demonstration in Orange Dungeon at 8:00
Torture Demonstration in Yellow Dungeon at 10:00
Slave Auction in Blue Dungeon at 11:00
Co Ed Tandem Beer Pissing Contest in Red Dungeon at 12:00


He thought, What the hell is a Co Ed Tandem Beer Pissing Contest?

Well, first things first. He walked up to the bar to get a drink. He paid the bar tender $5.00 for a pint of Guinness Stout on tap. The band, five guys in blue blazers, announced the title of their latest hit, "Dangerous Game." Appropriate title, I suppose, for a BDSM club, Jack thought. The song was a catchy bossa nova tune.

He listened to the band for a while, then, beer in hand, he proceeded to explore the club. It was only about 10:00, so he followed the blue line to the slave auction. He was still working up the guts to sell himself to someone for a night. As he walked in, he took a flyer and read it over. It explained how the slave auction worked. Every time you enter the club, you are given 10 slave points -- meaning he had 20 so far. The cheapest he had ever seen a slave sell for was about 1000 points. You can offer yourself for sale, and the high bidder gets you as their slave for 24 hours. You also gain 10% of their bid amount added to your total number of points.

To offer yourself, you sign a release form stating your sexual orientation: straight, gay, or bi. If you're straight, you're only offered to masters of the opposite gender; if you're gay, then only to masters of the same gender; and if you're bi, you are offered to anybody. You also list your limits and print your safe word -- they recommend "may day," but "red" is the customary safe-word. If a slave refuses to do something that he didn't list as one of his limits, then the slave is banned from the club for life.

On the other hand, if you buy a slave, you can't leave the premises with your slave except under special circumstances. For this reason, there are suites that you can rent for the night like a hotel room -- with a bedroom, bathroom, kitchenette, and dungeon. However, if both you and your slave have been a slave three times and a master three times, and your slave consents to it, then you can take your slave home with you for the night. You both are required to call in when you get home, and you have to return the slave to the club the following night. Also, there are all kinds of ID required before you can take a slave home, and anyone who violates a slave's limits is banned for life from the club and is reported to all the newsgroups. Furthermore, an immediate search by a private investigation agency is conducted if a slave isn't returned the following night. So far, this policy has worked extraordinarily well; there hasn't been a mishap yet.

Jack watched the slave auction with fascination. Many women were sold to men. Many women were sold to women. Some men were sold to men. Few men were sold to women. The most attractive people, those with the greatest experience as slaves, and those with the least restrictive limits, were sold for the highest amount. Being straight and inexperienced, Jack knew that he would be sold for a cheap price, if, indeed, anyone would bid at all. He would have to sell himself many times over to get the thousand points or so to be able to buy a female slave for the night.

As the auction progressed, the Doms and Dommes left with their slaves. The hours passed quickly and the auction finally ended.

He left the dungeon and wandered the club's maze like array of rooms and corridors. He passed an alcove with entrances to restrooms. There had been several such restroom alcoves, but this one was marked "Alternate Rest Rooms." He considered going into the men's room to see what might be alternate about a rest room, but he didn't really have to go yet, so he continued his explorations.

After passing through a few more rooms, he stopped at the door of the Green Dungeon, where there was a sign posted on the display case.


TPE 24/7 Level-10 slave swap and auction, invitation only!


Jack scratched his head wondering what that meant, then continued on.

He came to the yellow dungeon, where a "Torture Demonstration" was presumably in progress.

Upon walking inside, past a couple of big beefy bouncers watching the room, he couldn't believe his eyes. He had expected it to be some lame fake show. But, wow! Upon walking inside, there was a woman hanging by her breasts. She had a rope wound tightly to one breast, threaded up through a pulley and then down and wound tightly to the other breast. The pulley was hanging by another rope from a pulley mounted on the ceiling. Her wrists were cuffed behind her back, and her feet were dangling several inches above the floor. Her bright-purple breasts were stretched like they were about to be ripped off her body, while her face was distorted in silent agony. A man, probably her Dom, was standing next to her at attention.

Next to that, was a woman bent over a saw-horse with her bare ass shoved up into the air on display. Her wrists were bound to one side of the horse, while her ankles were bound to the other side of the horse. Her ass was up in the air facing the observers, and had a clear plastic speculum forcing it open. Another such speculum was forcing her vagina open between her shaved lips. He was about to continue past when her Dom held out a magnifying glass and said, "Go ahead, have a look inside. Just don't touch or those bouncers will throw you outta here in a flash!"

Jack really didn't want to look up that poor woman's spread holes with a magnifying glass, but being new to the scene and not sure what is considered polite vs. rude behavior, he didn't want to offend him, so he took the glass and peeked inside. Those bouncers sure looked surly, so he was very careful to stay back and not accidentally touch her. He saw the inside of her ass was bright red. Surprisingly, there was no odor, despite his nose being about six inches from her wide-open asshole. Jack handed the man back his glass and said, "Thank you."

The other smirked and answered, "You're welcome."

Next he came to a woman with a male sub. The woman sat in a chair next to her slave and ignored Jack. The man was shackled spread-eagle to a giant wooden X standing upright. He was naked, and he had a sort of collar wrapped around his balls. Hanging from that collar was a cloth sack containing what seemed like a bowling ball. While Jack stood there gawking, the woman lifted her foot up and tapped the ball slightly with her toe, sending it swinging gently back and forth.

Next, was a woman laying on her back on a low wooden platform with her feet hanging over the ledge. Jack almost puked when he saw her feet, for they were all slashed and blistered. One of her toes was cut off, and a couple of her toes were missing their toenails. In a tray at the base of the table were assorted bottles labeled, "Sulfuric Acid" and "Rubbing Alcohol." Jack looked up at her Dom. He winked at Jack and whacked the base of her feet with a cat-o-nine-tails, evoking a whimper from her and adding another trickle of blood to the gory sight.

Next, there was a woman straddling another sawhorse. The top beam was made into a point lengthwise. She was standing on her tiptoes while her wrists were bound together over her head and toed to a shackle mounted in the ceiling. As he watched, she lower herself onto the beam, sit for a few moments, then lift herself back up on her toes, then sit, then stand. Her constant rising and lowering reminded Jack of someone riding a horse.

Then there was a man standing next to a wooden crate about six feet long, three feet wide, and three feet deep. It was open on the top and full of dirt. Sticking up about 6 inches out of the dirt at one end was a length of PVC pipe. Jack was afraid to ask the man standing there what was buried under that dirt, so he started to walk away when the guy climbed up onto the dirt. He unzipped his pants and pissed into the pipe. Then he climbed down and caught Jack's gaze saying, "She's been in there for about an hour. I figure she must be thirsty by now."

Jack smiled at the obvious joke and continued to make his way around the room.

He completed the room, and went back into the hallway. After rounding a corner, he stopped, looked down, and noticed that he was standing on a red line embedded in the floor. It was close to midnight, so what the hell, he thought; he followed the line in the direction of the arrows.

A display case next to the red dungeon declared that this was the Co Ed Tandem Beer Pissing Contest. First Prize was to be 1000 slave points each for both partners. Second prize was to be 500 points for the top partner. Third prize was a complete set of Gor novels for him and a set of Mida novels for her. Jack thought how he would love to win 1000 slave-points and maybe buy a slave for a night.

He went inside and took a seat among the spectators. Inside, there was a row of long narrow benches lined perpendicular along one wall. Each bench was about 2 feet above the floor, about 6 feet long, and about 2 feet wide. In the middle of each bench was a small hole. Leaning in each hole was a section of white PVC pipe with a 45 degree elbow piece at the top angled downward. The pipe was resting in a small pitcher underneath the bench. At the end of each bench closest to the wall, it was more thickly padded than the rest, like a pillow. Each bench had a number of shackles and straps on it as well. Also, he just noticed, there were a number of kegs grouped to one side of the row of benches. A couple of women were standing near the benches checking and adjusting them.

A few minutes later, a couple came out of a door in the back of the room. Both were wearing slippers and bathrobes. The two women escorted them to the first bench. The man removed his robe and -- Jeez! -- he was completely naked. He sat on the bench and put his legs up and rested his head on the padded end. That PVC pipe was sticking up between his legs right at his crotch. One woman lifted the pipe and slipped the angled piece onto his dick. She then shackled his wrists and ankles, and then buckled the straps tightly across his chest and waist. Lastly, she slipped some sort of white clip onto one of his fingers. His partner kept her robe on and jumped up and just sat side-saddle on his chest.

A second couple came out and placed themselves similarly on the next bench.

Then a third couple. Then a fourth couple. Then a fifth. Finally, a sixth couple came out. That left two empty benches.

One of the women stood before the audience and announced, "Hello. I'm Kathy. I'm one of the judges for the contest. We seem to need two more couples. Would any couples like to enter the contest?"

No one volunteered. She then asked, "Well, would any singles like to enter? If two singles of opposite genders enter, and are acceptable to each other, we can fill one more bench. How about it people?"

Jack swallowed hard and raised his hand. He had no idea what this contest would require him to do, but he was willing to try anything once. It might even be fun to have a woman do something erotic with him involving beer. And he couldn't pass up the chance to possibly win 1000 slave points.

She motioned for him to come forward. He stood and excused himself across the row and up to the front of the room.

"What's your first name?" she asked.

"Uhm, Jack." He answered.

"Well Jack, stand over by that bench."

Again she announced, "De we have a female volunteer from the audience to be Jack's partner?"

She waited a few moments but no one spoke up. She turned to Jack. "Wait a few minutes, Jack. Maybe someone will volunteer. People are still entering the room."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.