Not A Saint - Cover

Not A Saint

Copyright© 2003 by Powerone

Chapter 3: Setting Jessica Up

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Setting Jessica Up - Michael has to have her. Jessica, new to the company, becomes his friend, not knowing his plans to take her and make her submit to him and force her to love him.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Enema   Violence  

It was past noontime and I was about to go up to the eighteenth floor when I heard someone exclaim, "Whoa! Wait please!"

I looked up putting my hand to stop the elevator from closing. I saw the stunning Jessica standing before me. I was speechless as she passed me up getting in the elevator. I got to capture her sweet smell of innocence as she walked by me. She cleared her throat as if to bring me back to reality. I quickly snapped out of my reverie.

The elevator door closed and there I was alone with Jessica. My heart was racing and my cock was throbbing. I glanced over to her and our eyes met. Oh God, she'd been looking at me the whole time.

"Hi," she said softy as I looked at her.

"Hello there," I responded slowly.

"Sixteenth floor please,"her voice was soothing.

Her smile was absolutely fascinating. My eyes wondered down to catch a glimpse of her long sexy tanned legs. Today she wore a short white skirt and a dark blue button up blouse. Although her blouse was loose on her, I could still manage to get an idea of how big her breasts were. Her lips weren't red, but just a hint of light pink. Seemed like she just put lip-gloss on.

My trembling hands pressed the sixteenth floor button. I watched as her eyes moved away from me as if she were nervous too.

"So your new here is that right?" I found myself boldly asking.

She slowly turned to look at me. "Yes. I'm originally from Texas. Moved here because of this job opportunity."

I knew there was something different about this girl. She obviously wasn't from California. Her light Spanish accent made me even harder. I felt myself wanting to rape this gorgeous girl right then and there in the elevator!

"So how do you like California?" I continued to make conversation.

"Well the weather is awesome. At least it's not hot like Texas! But the people are different. It seems people in Texas are more laid back. Here it's like everyone is in a hurry. Just a little bit hectic."

I licked my lips as I watched her talk. She was so classy and so gullible. She held on to her leather briefcase tightly as we were arriving to the sixteenth floor. I couldn't take my eyes off her. She was so easy to talk to and I knew it was going to be easier to let her get to know me. Let her think I'm a charming and kind gentleman. And when she least expects it, she'll really get to know me.

"Well yeah life is a lot faster here. But you'll learn to adjust," I said confidently.

The elevator chime went off as we got to Jessica's floor. She sighed softly and began to walk out. Her ass swayed nicely as she walked. She turned around before the door closed and smiled.

"Nice to have met you. Maybe I'll see you around some more?"

I swallowed hard. "Y-yeah. Maybe.?"

The elevator door closed and I felt my body freeze. It was getting better each moment. I just had to have a few more encounters with this naÔve beauty and then it was off to luring her to my wicked game.

I knew that Jessica worked on the sixteenth floor and it was now my mission to let her get to know me better. Let her think I'm her hero rescuing her from the heartless and evil people in this new big city she was in.

The next few mornings I would arrive early to work making sure I got everything done on all the other floors and left all the work to be done on the sixteenth floor. I noticed Jessica would arrive around 9am almost every morning. She'hod come in prancing like a delicate princess smiling and greeting everyone. Everyday she wore such sexy outfits, which made my cock twitch in delight.

Her office was towards the back in a quiet spot away from the office gossip bitches that had their offices towards the front. I'd watch her go in her office with her cup of coffee as she sat in her desk turning on the computer. She'd stare outside the big window down to the fast city and just gaze for a long time until she was brought back to reality.

This poor small town girl really missed her home. Now she was here in a big city with impious men that lurked for young ingenuous girls. I could watch her for hours as I pretended to be cleaning the empty office that was in front of hers.

One fateful day I was passing by her office and I heard her very faintly. "Pssst!" she called out to me.

My heart stopped in astonishment that she was actually talking to me. I turned around slowly as our eyes met. Her dark brown eyes looked at me in need. Her remarkable smile made my entire body stiff.

"Yes ma'am?" I replied in a shaky voice.

"I'm sorry I don't know your name. I was wondering if you could come get these boxes out of my office. I tried calling for someone to get them out but I never got any response."

This was just my lucky day. "Sure I"ll get them out for you. My name is Michael by the way," I said introducing myself as I walked in her office.

"Thank you so much Michael. I really appreciate it." Her tone was so warm.

I walked in her office, which was neat, not sloppy like the others. I looked around and saw the room decorated with pictures of her and her family. It was total virtue. I looked closely and didn't see one picture of Jessica with a man. That intrigued me even more.

I walked closely behind her following her lead. I watched as her small body frame moved so gracefully. Her long hair bounced as her hips swayed from side to side making my balls swell up with heat.

"Ok it's just these few boxes. That's all I need." She said turning to face me as my eyes were glaring at her.

I quickly snapped out of my daze and picked up the boxes. "No problem, Jessica, is it?" I said pretending I didn't know her name.

Her pretty little face turned crimson. "Yes. That's correct. Once again I really appreciate it."

"No problem,"I said confidently as I walked out.

For the rest of the day, all I could do was see visions of Jessica. Her sweet pouty lips wrapped around my cock as she swallowed my cum. Her long golden legs wide open ready for me to corrupt her purity. I had a feeling that deep down she'd love for me to cum in her tight cunt hole as I held her down making her love every moment of it.

From that day forward, I'd stop by Jessica's office to say a quick hello and she'd always accept my presence. I'd make her laugh and make her feel at ease. We actually started having lunch from once a week to three times a week. I loved talking to her, looking at her. I listened attentively to every word that she said and made sure none of the yuppie bastards would try to hit on her.

I'd learned that she grew up poor and her father had to struggle with two or three jobs to make sure she went to college to better herself. I also learned that she didn't have much luck with men. She'd gone through very short relationships that always ended up in heartbreak. Every detail she gave me made me want her more than ever.

Everything was going just as planned, until one evening. It was past seven at night, I was about to go up to Jessica's office to ask her out for dinner, when I heard a male voice in her office. I looked intently and saw Jessica talking with Reilly Banks, another one of the main guys at the company. Reilly was a young guy though, about in his late twenties and he was a real womanizer. I'd heard he'd slept with almost every woman in the damn company.

To my disappointment, Jessica was flirting intensely with this guy. I felt my hand turn into a fist as I wanted to just go in there and beat the shit out of Reilly and kidnap Jessica. Instead I kept my cool and watched how Reilly cleverly put his arm around Jessica's tiny waist. She giggled like a little schoolgirl loving the fact that this rich bastard was contemplating on getting her in bed.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.