Acting Strangely - Cover

Acting Strangely

by Anonymous

Copyright© 2003 by Anonymous

Incest Sex Story: Sibling actors misbehavin'.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Incest   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Size   Slow   .

For over a decade, the acting siblings Jules and Erica both were fairly household names in cinema.

She with her tall, lean, "to die for" body - he with his (bad ass) machismo both found their own niches and people paid good money to see them.

But when you fall out of star favor in Hollywood, you still have certain financial drains ... not just because you will have chosen a more opulent lifestyle, but to be seen in the right places (expensive restaurants) near the right people, and driving something worth owning or being limosined, you'd be amazed how quickly money gets eaten up!

Erica had been through three marriages and seemed to click with no one, or else no one clicked with her; or as in real life, once you get past the facade and see the real person, they do not measure up to expectations.

The cure for that of course is to stop having expectations; but this is the lifestyle that makes marriages between two actors a shaky proposition at best, a disaster at worst.

Jules had had some run-ins with the law over minor problems - minor if you're not a celebrity - and since he played all kinds of murderers, rapists, and assorted other criminals repeatedly, he became fodder for the tabloids. His sister became fodder because she was so hot looking AND she dumped men like we dump old leftovers.

So this one particular late afternoon, Jules actually had a project meeting with a major Holywood player at their favorite expensive restaurant.

It just so happened that Erica was also there to get a "lookover" to see if she satisfied the producers enough for the lead in the very same movie. Neither sibling knew of the other's involvement at that point.

After all the pleasantries were exchanged, Erica and Jules were asked to pose in various shot angles to see if they projected a hot sexual couple.

One director figured, "Unless they fought constantly as children, there would be that secure feeling that made them confortable with each other and the audience should be able to sense that, on screen."

One producer figured, "The audience would never buy a love scene played by siblings."

His partner figured, "If the audience knows that a brother and sister were playing the hot leads, it might conjure up the incest angle and make for good box office, regardless of the movie's quality."

And if there's one universal trump card in Holywood, it's MONEY!

Each sibling became somewhat nonplussed when they realized that the promotional aspect for this movie was already being agreed to that they would act suggestively incestual to drum up tabloid exposure and ensure good box office.

Jules finally snapped at one producer and put a stranglehold on his neck, right there in the restaurant!

Erica couldn't budge him off the guy until she remembered a childhood method that always worked - she grabbed her brother by the balls!

That blew the whole deal, unless they allowed the story to get out that the fight was started when the producer wanted to fire Jules because he didn't think he could do a sex scene with his sister.

The tabloids ate it up, and so did the public: Brother and sister in brawl because producer didn't want them to act incestual!

On directions from the production company, twice a month, Jules and Erica would take dates with them to a fancy location where many people would see them.

Then, in plain view, they'd pretend to introduce their dates and before they left, their dates would be together and LEAVE that way, and Jules and Erica would only have each other.

On the set, it was markedly different because brother and sister knew of each of the other's foibles: Erica had this huge mouth and sometimes put an entire folded up banana inside in one bite. Jules could bend his tongue up and lick his nose!

[You're getting ahead of me, here!]

When the director got wind of these two particular acts, he had them written into the movie!

When the actors got to see their own private moments written into the movie, they became defensive and difficult.

(It would be like ELVIS seeing his character eating a fried peanut butter and banana sandwich. Did you know ELVIS loved that?)

The upshot is that their little foibles were taken out of the movie ... yet found their way into the tabloids.

"Sister puts brother's entire banana in her mouth in one swoop" was one fake headline. The other: "Brother shows sis how much tongue he plans to give her!"

By the time the movie came out, the misguided antics of the production company had lost most of the potential audience (the bible belters obviously) and also the young teens because of the "R" rating.

The movie bombed. Erica and Jules both took hits in public relations, but since this crap happened to both of them together, they knew they were manipulated and commiserated together.

Not a month after the movie went into home version (tape and DVD), Erica saw her brother at the Lakers game getting into it with lothario Jack Nickels.

It turns out that Jules' date found the older man quite disarming and she was game to "move up in stature", never mind who might be insulted!

When she announced she would leave with Jack, the fisticuffs started - no big deal - pushing and shoving and a missed right cross.

So, with over 20,000 people watching, life imitated art as Jules and Erica left the arena togther, arm in arm.

Jules had come as a passenger because he had lost his license for DWI, and now he was stranded, but of course his sister asked the producer she was with if he'd give her brother a lift home.

The producer did more than that, telling his driver to drop him off at HIS home first, then take the kids wherever they wanted to go. He was married and he didn't need to be in the public eye over this.

When Erica asked Jules what started the fight, he told her: "I could tell this bitch was using me as a stepping stone, and I truthfully wrote it off as part of the game, but when that old bastard said what he said, I just snapped."

"Don't tease me, bro!" said Erica. "What exactly did he say to trigger your ass off?"

Jules looked his sister in the eye and said, "Jack saw you a few rows back, and with that horny smile that made him so famous, he said to me, 'Hey pal, there's your sister so the night's not a total loss!' Then, he started laughing, so I made him eat that laugh!"

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.