The Sisterhood - Cover

The Sisterhood

© By Morgan, 1995, 2003, 2012. All Rights Reserved.

Chapter 66

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 66 - This book begins a few months after the end of "Susan." It is a continuation of the Ali Clifford saga and is being posted now because it fits between "Susan" and "Kristin." A word of warning. The book is very long.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Torture  

The great 767 landed at Prague and unloaded the remaining vehicles and supplies. The girls waved goodbye to its crew as they buttoned it up to ferry it over to a large United Airlines maintenance facility at Frankfurt-am-Main where it would stay until needed. They each drove a car with her boyfriend and one of the tigers. Arriving back at the hotel, they were greeted like returning close relatives by the staff. In fact, several of the staffers embarrassed themselves — but not the girls — by kissing them.

Going up in the familiar private elevator, rather than using their key, they rang the bell. Moments later the door was opened by a gorgeous redhead, Josephine Blunt. The woman did a double take, let out a piercing squeal and jumped into Ann's outstretched arms.

After exchanging kisses, Ann held her away to get a better look at her. When she did, Jo stood up proudly with her tits upthrust inviting her inspection. As Ann, Mary and Karla had all done before her, Jo was wearing only a wing collar with a black bow tie, and French cuffs fastened with onyx cufflinks.

"Jo, you are utterly exquisite!" Ann exclaimed.

At that instant Christine Wulf appeared and wrapped Mary in her arms. Loving kisses were exchanged and the other girl joined Jo standing with her back straight and her tits proudly upthrust. Although both girls still showed the marks of their introductory whippings, they had faded so they were now only pink lines on their tanned skin.

"What have you done, Christy?" Mary asked. "It's been — what? — five weeks? Six, maybe?"

"It's been six weeks, Mistress," Christy replied. "Paula has been working us hard, but it really has been worth the effort. But we can't tell you how happy we are now that you are back and can closely supervise our work." Then she looked at Mark and Mike and asked, "But who are these?"

Mary made the introductions, then told the girls that there were going to be a few changes. First, they were to outfit the two men in the same way they were, except they were to wear bows around their cocks and balls while on duty; Mark's were to be white, while Mike's were black. "I'm sure they know enough now not to try to lie with respect to who's who. Then start them on the weight machines; their target is the same number of reps we do with double the weight loading. Clear?"

Christy rolled her eyes when she heard the weights. "Finally," Mary concluded, "we're going to break up you two. Jo will sleep with Mark, since her color is close to Ann's and Mark belongs to her. You will sleep with Mike. To enforce the standard restrictions, Duchess will sleep in your bedroom while Jason spends the night with Jo and Mark."

"Duchess and Jason?" Christy asked, puzzled.

"Good grief! Where are they, anyway?" Mary exclaimed looking around. There was no sign of the two giant tigers anywhere.

At that moment the house phone rang and she picked it up. It was Karl, the bell captain. After effusively welcoming her back home he asked in a rather embarrassed tone of voice if they might have lost a pair of tigers. "I have seen the tape of your interviews in the States. We all have." He paused and then mused, "Those strips of video tape have been rebroadcast so often here in Prague I'd be amazed if there were any iron oxide left on them."

Then he continued, "At any rate, everyone noted the pair of tigers with you. They looked so incredibly regal! I honestly couldn't tell one from another, but there is a pair of very friendly-appearing tigers with me now. Are they yours?"

"Karl, do me a favor?" Mary asked. "Look into the eyes of one of them. Look hard. And tell me what you see."

"Good heavens!" he responded after a pause. "They talk! Or they communicate. Or something. The larger one says his name is Jason while the other is Duchess, his mate. The poor thing is terribly upset because they wandered off to take a look at Prague while the cars were being unloaded. This monster looks like he's ready to cry. He says his sworn duty is to protect his mistresses, yet he walked away. He's terribly ashamed."

"Karl," Mary responded, "I would appreciate it very much if you would pat them on their heads, tell them everything is fine, and then escort them up here to us."

Karl said he would be up immediately. Moments later there was a knock on the door and Christy answered it. Mary noted that she first pinched her nipples before opening it. It was Karl with the two tigers, looking very sheepish. The two tigers paced into the apartment, then sat down in front of her looking shamefaced.

"Where have you two been?" Mary demanded.

"It's all my fault, Mistress!" Duchess exclaimed. "Prague is so different from anyplace I've ever been before. And poor Jason has never been out of California. Please give me the punishment for both of us. Please?"

"I'm sorry, Duchess, but you're both equally guilty. Now sit here quietly while I take care of a few things." Turning to Christy and Jo, she told them to give the men their new uniforms, take them to the exercise room, and then return at once.

To Karl she said, "What do you think of our new friends? As you learned the larger of these two is Jason, while the other is Duchess. She is one of the tigers you've been seeing on television." Turning to the tigers she said, "Now let me see you greet Karl properly."

Sitting up straight in her house-cat pose, Duchess extended a paw to Karl and said, "How do you do, sir. Thank you very much for restoring us to our mistresses."

The man took the huge animals paw and lightly shook it, while being utterly bewildered at being able to communicate with Royal Bengal tigers. Introductions were repeated with Jason. Then taking a leaf from Karla's book, Mary surreptitiously slipped a $100 bill into Karl's pocket as he turned to leave. By the time the door closed, both Christy and Jo had returned to the living room.

"Now, you two," Mary said, "it is time for your punishment. On your backs! Both of you." The two tigers lay down on their backs and spread their legs wide. To Christy and Jo she said, "You're in for the experience of a lifetime. Lie down on their chests and work your nipples on their fur. Then tell me what you think."

They did as they were told, and as soon as they were on the tigers, the two animals brought their forelegs together, pinning the women to their chests. But using their now greatly increased strength, the women raised their torsos just enough to be able to tease their nipples against the soft fur.

"This is unbelievable, Mistress!" Jo exclaimed. "This is just so incredibly neat!"

After moving on the animals and exciting their nipples to astonishing erections, the two just collapsed on the animals' chests and rubbed their cheeks against the warm fur all the while being held tightly by the animals' forelegs. Since Jo was lying on Jason, Mary told Christy to get off Duchess; the tigress was needed.

"Now, Jo," Mary ordered, "roll over and lie on your back. Duchess, you are ordered to remove all of her hair. You know where. And you had better do a good job, hear?"

"Yes, divine Mistress," Duchess replied. Then with exquisite care the huge animal ran her tongue over Jo's legs, then her underarms, and finally with the greatest delicacy, removed a few stray hairs growing in her pubic area.

Finishing her assignment, she looked up at Mary for further instructions. Mary just nodded her head, so she ran her coarse tongue up Jo's slit. When her abrasive tongue contacted the woman's clitoris, Jo screamed in ecstasy. While her pelvis began to spasm in repeated orgasms, she was unable to move, being held down by Jason's paw pads on her tits. Duchess continued to work, and even shaped her tongue into a point to penetrate the woman's vagina.

With a combination of constant vaginal and clitoral stimulation, the woman was soon in continuous orgasm. Duchess maintained it while her screams of ecstasy turned into cries and then into babblings. Finally her head just lolled to one side as she lost consciousness, but still her pelvis was involuntarily responding to Duchess's ministrations. Only then did Mary allow Duchess to stop.

Turning to Christy, Mary asked, "Do you want to try it, too?" As she asked the question, Jason rolled slightly, just enough to allow Jo's body to roll off his. When she did, her arms and legs appeared to be disconnected from her body as she just sprawled on the carpet, but at the same time there was an expression of total bliss on her face.

"It can't hurt as much as thirty lashes," Christy replied. "I guess I'll take a chance." Then she asked, "Am I correct? I share my bedroom with one of these tigers, in addition to sharing my bed each night with one of the guys?" Mary agreed, and Christy just rolled her eyes. "Is it true you haven't seen the men bare?" Again Mary agreed, and this time Christy said, "What a treat you have in store! They are incredible. But just to be sure I heard you and your sister correctly, they are to sleep with us each night. We may — in fact we are ordered! — to go down on them, and they, in turn, are ordered to eat us out. Is that correct?"

"That's right, Christy," Ann replied. "Think you can take it?"

Again she rolled her eyes and said, "It's a good thing a tiger will be sharing our bedroom. Nothing less could keep me from shoving that magnificent cock up my cunt." With a broad grin she added, "It's really just as well, though. Mike's cock is at least twice as big as John's — in both dimensions! I'll just practice my cocksucking."

Then with a grin she said, "Since it's my turn, may I?" Ann grinned and both girls nodded. Turning to Jason she said, "It serves you right, too. I hope you've learned your lesson and will be a good boy from now on. I know how painful it must be to allow me to rub my nipples in your gorgeous fur, but it's your own fault!"

"I cannot wait, Beauteous One," Jason replied. "But what is your name?"

Christy cocked her head, appeared to think for a moment and then nodded it firmly. "Since I'm going to be rubbing my tits in your fur, I suppose we should be introduced. My name is Christine Wulf. My husband, John, is Minister of Finance of the Czech Republic, if you can believe it."

"But I don't understand," Jason asked, obviously very puzzled. "What is the wife of such an important man doing here? Dressed the way you are?"

"Undressed the way I am is what you mean, Jason," Christy replied with a grimace, "and it's a very good question. I'm trying to save my marriage, and so far I'm making pretty good progress. But, Jason, tigers are famous for their eyesight. What do you think of my body?"

"It's not as good as my mistresses, but it's a very nice body, particularly for a woman of thirty," Jason replied politely.

"Oh, Ann!" Christy exclaimed, "Can I take him home with me? I haven't been flattered so much in ... in ... I can't remember how long." Then she dove on Jason's huge chest and said, "Young man, I'm 45 years old! Now please hug me tightly so I can move my bags against your chest."

Jason closed his forelegs over her body and she began to move it sinuously over his. "You don't have bags, Christy. You have lovely tits. They could be firmer than they are — my mistress's are — but they are far firmer than most young women in their twenties right now."

Christy, using her newly-developed strength, pushed herself up off his chest to be able to look into his eyes. When she did, she decided he really wasn't teasing her. Then she just relaxed and collapsed on his chest and savored the wonderful feeling of his soft, warm fur under her body.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.