The Sisterhood - Cover

The Sisterhood

© By Morgan, 1995, 2003, 2012. All Rights Reserved.

Chapter 17

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17 - This book begins a few months after the end of "Susan." It is a continuation of the Ali Clifford saga and is being posted now because it fits between "Susan" and "Kristin." A word of warning. The book is very long.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Torture  

Doug was in the most comfortable bed he had ever been in and was waiting for Karla to finish in the bathroom. He smiled to himself remembering what they had found when they entered the room. It was a woman’s room, yet so neat it was astonishing. They had found her bed turned down on both sides with a mint placed on the pillow on each side. The bed was made up with lovely sheets with broad red and white stripes reminiscent of a candy cane, while the fitted bottom sheet was solid red. In addition, next to the bed was a wine cooler with a bottle of Dom Pérignon chilling, along with two champagne flutes sitting on the closest night stand.

When she realized what her sisters had done, Karla pretended to be furious. “I’ll kill ‘em!” she whispered vehemently, not wanting to awaken anyone. “Of all the damned nerve!” Then to Doug she added, “Just so you know, it’s a belief in the household that a man’s cum washes down beautifully with champagne; Dom Pérignon is the best.”

He had been daydreaming and had not been aware that Karla had silently emerged from the bathroom and had padded over to the bed. “May I join my new master?” she asked quietly.

Doug was so stunned at the magnificence of her nude body all he could do was nod.

Instead of getting under the covers, she knelt on the bed facing him and said, “Master, may I present my body to you?” Then cradling her breasts she said, “These are my tits, Master. They are full and round and very firm. My nipples are very small and brown, and are tilted upward to look at you...”

She stopped as she saw Doug slowly shaking his head. “They’re not brown, darling,” he said. “They are beautifully pink and look lovely on your tanned body. But why are they still pink when the rest of you is that incredible golden brown?”

Looking down at her chest, Karla was stunned to find that he was right. “But this is impossible, Doug!” she exclaimed. She was so startled she had forgotten the slave-girl rôle she was playing. “They turned brown when I delivered my baby.”

Looking at him with piercing eyes she said, “That’s another thing, my darling. I gave birth to a little boy more than ten years ago. You can easily see the stretch marks from my pregnancy on my abdomen...” Then she looked down over her flat belly to the familiar marks — which were no longer there.

“Susie!” she yelled, “what have you been doing?”

Doug’s jaw dropped as a tiny woman suddenly materialized over his belly. She was about two feet tall with incredible blue eyes and sandy brown hair worn short like Maria’s. To Karla she said, “I had absolutely nothing to do with it.” Then glancing upward she added, “It was the Boss.”

Then she extended her tiny hand to Doug while executing a perfect court curtsy, although she was still hovering in the air. “Good evening, Lord Whitfield. I’m Susie Sloan, and I am truly honored to meet you.”

Doug took her hand and pulled her toward him. The feeling was astonishing as she moved weightlessly toward him. First he kissed the back of her hand causing her to sigh deeply. Then, acting on a sudden impulse, he pulled her closer and kissed her on her tiny lips. The effect was utterly incredible. Then he realized it was so similar to kissing the girls. Her kiss was the purest joy and love, but without a trace of passion.

When he released her, Susie shook her head to try to clear it, then said, “I have to sit down. That kiss was too damned much!”

With that she sat on his stomach, pulled her knees up to her chest, and rested her chin on them. Then to Doug she said with her eyes gleaming, “Thank you, Milord, for an utterly marvelous kiss.”

“Susie Sloan, would you kindly knock off this shit!” Karla exclaimed. To Doug she said, “First of all, Douglas Whitfield, this sprite is an angel. And I mean that literally. And, if you haven’t guessed already, when she refers to ‘the Boss,’ she’s talking about God Himself. She is one of his angels. In fact, aside from looking after us, she’s my son, Billy’s, guardian angel. He is the little boy I gave birth to.”

To Susie she asked, “How is he? Is he all ready for Christmas?”

Tears came to Susie’s eyes as she reported, “Darling, you’ll never guess what Billy and his mother did last night! They got up in the middle of the night and watched the ball on CNN! And Mary Wallace is almost certain you’re Billy’s true mother. Yet she was so happy, and so was he. His mother told him that you were a real queen, one who put her people ahead of her own life. When President Havel was awarding you the Karla Cross, Mary was in tears murmuring, ‘That poor tormented girl!’”

Then to Doug she said, “What she didn’t tell you is that the boy’s father is also a hero of the Republic, and very probably in line to receive the Karla Cross, too. Posthumously. Mortally wounded, he asked Karla if she would sleep with him. He took her virginity, and then died in her arms.” Then drawing herself up straight she added, “Doug, she is the very best there is on the face of the earth...”

“Don’t be ridiculous!” Karla objected, “There’s Barb, there’s—”

“The very best there is!” Susie interrupted.

“After you, Susie Sloan,” Karla stated. To Doug she said, “This angel was Steve Sloan’s first wife. I was beaten for 36 hours. Susie was tortured to death over 72. When she died, she had been blinded — both of her eyes had been poked out. She asked to be looking at Steve when they were about to remove her second eye; she wanted her last sight on earth to be her darling husband. Both of her tits had been amputated... and cooked! She ate one and asked that her right tit be served to Steve; she thought it was the better of the two. Her right leg had been amputated, too, and was being roasted. Steve ate slices from it before escaping.

“The purpose of the torture? To get Steve to talk. But throughout her savage torture she kept telling Steve not to say a word. At the end they tried to force her to renounce Christ, but she refused. So, Doug, this is Susan Sloan, martyr, saint, and now angel ... and the bravest woman who ever lived!”

Then to Susie she said, “But, Mrs. Sloan, you never did explain what happened to my stretch marks? Or my nipples? What did happen?”

“Hon, I mentioned that the Boss is always working on the girls to polish some facet? Well, since you’re back home, you’re in the game, too. And since you’re spending the night — or what’s left of it — with Doug, he wanted you to be absolutely perfect.”

Then she grinned and added, “When you yelled, by the way, you were interrupting the best party we’ve had in years! The whole Czech contingent are as drunk as skunks, singing patriotic songs, and toasting Queen Karla. Your parents are both so proud, the Boss was afraid they would burst.

“And your ancestors, the King and Queen of Bohemia? It was the funniest damned thing I ever saw. When the Queen complained that the crown never looked nearly as good on her head — and it had been made for her, after all — the King pointed out that, as much as he loved her, she never had a fraction of your beauty, either.

“The Queen cocked her head, then slowly nodded and said, ‘You’re right, darling. Nor did I ever suffer the way she did, either.’

“Then she thought a bit more and added, ‘Now I know what the problem was. We never whipped candidates for the nobility. When Karla and her sisters were whipped, it utterly destroyed all but the best in them. Their bodies were seared to purify their souls.’

“Then the King commented, ‘Would that we had the wisdom, kindness, and love for our country and our people that these girls do. Just look! They are utterly worshiped by everyone, and deserve to be.’ Darling Karla, there was a massive celebration in Heaven in your honor. And I hope you’re satisfied.”

Then to Doug she said, “Karla was in the process of presenting her body to you. But let me.” Floating over to Karla she looked and murmured, “Utterly perfect!”

Then to Doug she said, “You can see her tits and her lovely little nipples. Her belly is flat. Her skin is a flawless satin over perfectly developed muscles. Her cunt is utterly perfect. It is as sweet as sugar — and virginal, as you may find out. But you won’t find out for sure tonight, although if you finger-fuck her you’ll feel her hymen still intact.

“She would have us believe that she conceived a bastard. She did not! She conceived a child in love and then paid a terrible price to give birth, having to leave her own country to do it. She gave him up for adoption not even knowing her infant was a little boy. The nuns had already made arrangements for the child’s adoption by a wonderful childless couple in the States. As Karla knows, his mother, Mary Wallace, has told the boy that his parents are Czech and are heroes at home. She is even teaching the boy to speak Czech so he can greet his true mother when she comes to see him. Can you imagine greater love than that? I certainly can’t, nor can the Boss. So he showers the family with his blessings.

“But I lost my train of thought. Karla’s body is utterly perfect.” Then she grinned and added, “Although her legs aren’t quite as smooth as they were in Los Angeles. There, the Sloans have a wonderful young Bengal tiger, Duke. The little guy — although he’s not so little any more — just adores Karla. He licks her legs and in the process takes off any hair and makes her legs as smooth as a baby’s bottom. And it feels great, too, doesn’t it?”

“It sure does!” Karla exclaimed. “He’s about 300 pounds now, on his way to his adult weight of about 600. And he’s a doll! We play a game. We pretend that licking my legs is the price he must pay in order to drink at my source, which he loves to do. At the same time, he’s so exquisitely careful to leave my little beaver alone.” Bending over backward, she ran her fingers through her dense patch of golden pubic hair that was perfectly shaped and just above her slit. “Do you like it?”

Doug was in a state of shock. He had just learned that the girl he had come to adore was a mother, and yet was still — or again — a virgin. Moreover, she was considered to be perfect in the eyes of God Himself.

“It’s perfect,” he replied. “Now please come to me.”

Shaking his head while tears came to his eyes he added, “My darling, I’m at a total loss. I hear from God’s personal messenger that the girl I only met hours ago is perfect in his eyes. Now how do you suppose that makes me feel? What, in His Divine Name, do I bring to this party?”

“Do you want an answer?” Susie asked quietly.

“Damned straight, I do!” he exclaimed.

“Okay,” she said softly. “You asked for it.”

Floating over to where the covers were up to his shoulders, she took them and pulled them down to his waist. Then floating to his left shoulder she said, “This ugly-looking scar was a piece of shrapnel from an exploding grenade. The Kevlar vest he was wearing took most of the explosion when he fell on an armed grenade to protect his men.” Moving down she pointed to a dimpled scar on his belly to the left of his navel and said, “This was a rifle round that penetrated the vest — and him.”

To Karla she said, “This is Major Lord Douglas Donald Whitfield, DSC, KCB, the 8th Earl of Whitfield. His heroism is without parallel in modern British history. Although he doesn’t know it, he’s in line for a Victoria Cross at the next accession. He’s very bright. He’s handsome. He’s noble. And he’s a virgin.”

Then she grinned at Karla and said, “And his kisses are even more filled with love than my darling Steve’s.” Back to Doug she said, “And one more thing. You are how old? Thirty-four? Thirty-five?”

“Thirty-five,” Doug replied. “I’ll be 36 next month. And that’s another thing: I’m too old for Karla. Look at her! She’s — what? — nineteen?”

“I am like hell!” Karla objected. “I’m almost 28.”

Shaking her head in feigned sadness Susie said, “The hell you are!” Looking upward she added quickly, “Sorry about that, Boss, but ‘the heaven you are’ still doesn’t make it!”

Back to Karla she continued, “How many times must I tell you, you’re 19 — and holding! You’re just like Barb.”

To Doug she said, “I wanted to show your love your scars — while they’re still there. They’ll be gone in the morning. And you’ll be 22.” She grinned and added, “The Boss likes those numbers: 19 for girls and 22 for guys. Now why don’t I blow this dump and let you get on with it?”

Floating first to Karla and then to Doug, she gave each light but loving kisses, then vaporized.

“Getting back to the business at hand...” Karla whispered. Then she moved up and pulled the covers down farther exposing Doug’s raging cock. It was, he knew, the most powerful erection of his life. Moving up, she lovingly kissed the scar on his shoulder, then his lips, but before he could do more she was moving down his torso kissing him everywhere.

“What a gorgeous hairy chest!” she exclaimed in a whisper. “What fun I’m going to have!” Then she kissed the scar on his body and continued kissing until she got to his cock. “Oh, Doug!” she exclaimed, “you’re so utterly beautiful!” Then she took the head into her mouth and, while holding it with her hand around its barrel, proceeded to lick it like an ice-cream cone.

Doug watched in loving amazement at what followed. Karla bent over him and the next thing he knew his whole cock had disappeared into her mouth. Her lips were on his sac and he could feel her sucking his cock while licking the shaft with her tongue. When he asked where his cock had gone, he felt the strangest sensation as she actually giggled with it in her mouth while pointing to the center of her belly. He groaned as he felt the sensation build towards an explosive discharge. Remarkably, whenever he felt he was about to let go, somehow she changed her tempo and the urge receded, while his tension continued to build.

“Please, darling!” he cried. “I’m going to explode! Let me cum! Please!”

With his cock still buried in her throat to its root — it was the only place it could be, he had concluded — she looked up at him, cocked her head while appearing to think about his plea, but then just shook her head and went back to her sucking.

He could have sworn he actually heard her say, “no,” but she couldn’t possibly talk with a mouthful of cock. Doug found he was pounding the bed with his fists as he felt his cock reaching the point where he was afraid it would explode. He screamed when he felt Karla’s hands gripping his balls and squeezing hard.

Then he saw her release one hand and hold the barrel of his cock as it slid from her mouth until only its circumcised head remained. Still she squeezed his balls rhythmically with her other hand as he felt himself shooting his cum in successive bursts into her mouth. He could see her throat working quickly to swallow it as fast as she could, but still a bit forced its way from her mouth and started to run down her cheek. When it did, she stopped her milking and her hand came up to wipe the cum from her cheek before it dropped on the sheet but then returned to her previous task.

He could actually feel the suction from her mouth as she seemed to be trying to drain him dry. Doug’s head was spinning when she finally released his cock and then licked off every drop before letting him go.

“Darling, you’re delicious!” she exclaimed, raising her head. Then she looked down and cradled his balls in her hands and said, “But you were so full, and now look! Did I do all of that?”

She lifted his balls and he saw that she had indeed nearly drained him.

Crawling up the bed, she reached for the champagne. Before she could even start to open the bottle, Doug took it from her and expertly opened it himself. After carefully pouring her glass, he passed it to her.

While he was pouring a glass for himself, she raised hers in a toast and said, “To my lover, and to his glorious cock and his delicious cum. I hope this is only the first of many times I will get to drink at his source.”

With that she sipped the champagne, swished it around in her mouth and swallowed. “Darling, they’re right!” she exclaimed. “It’s utterly delicious washing down your cum. I love it!”

Then she climbed into the bed beside him for the first time and relished their very first post-sex kiss.

When she started to snuggle close with her head on his shoulder, Doug asked, “And what does my darling think she’s doing?”

“Your darling is collapsing is what she’s doing,” Karla replied sleepily. “I’m going to sleep to savor that marvelous cum for the rest of the night.” Then her eyes opened and she asked, “But I’m sorry, darling. I forgot to ask. Was it any good for you? Did you like it?”

“Like it?” he exclaimed. “If it had been any better, I’d be dead!” Then he said sternly, “Slave, are you or are you not here for my amusement?”

“Of course I am!” she replied. “What would you have me do, Master? Almost anything. Could I ... Could I drink your urine? Could I...”

“You could spread your legs ... wide!” he commanded. “And if you want to go to sleep, you’re welcome to do so, but in the meantime I intend to drink at your source. After all, I have it on the highest authority that you are as sweet as sugar!”

With that he pulled the covers off, crawled down the bed and then put her gorgeous legs over his shoulders bringing her hairless slit near his mouth. For Doug, the night was one of incredible surprises. It was the first time he had ever seen a naked woman up close. It was the first oral sex he had ever experienced. And now it was the first time he had ever tried to eat a woman’s cunt. And he realized he had no idea how to do it.

Reaching down with her slender hand, Karla parted her hairless nether lips and whispered, “Darling, the tiny thing on top is my clitoris. It’s the closest thing to a cock I have, but it has far more nerve endings than your cock does. You can lick it, bite it off ... Do anything. And please, God, make me be sweet for my lover!”

Following her suggestion, Doug kissed her lips and probed the slit exposed by her fingers that were still spreading her lips apart. When he kissed the tiny bud, her pelvis shuddered in its first orgasm.

“Eat me, darling! Oh, please eat me. Bite my clit off.”

He kissed it, licked it, and gently nibbled on it. Then his tongue found her vagina and he probed as deeply as he could reach.

“Darling, that feels so good!” she screamed.

Tasting her cuntal juices that were now flowing he realized that they were as sweet as sugar. He loved it. While he had begun with some trepidation, now he found he loved it. He loved holding her magnificent legs in his hands and he loved the pleasure he was creating for her. Alternately licking, nibbling and probing, he found that she was cuming with increasing frequency and with an increasing volume of fluid. As her pelvis shuddered and jerked in orgasm, he found he had to hold her tighter to keep her cunt in position for his lips. Then he realized he had her in continuous orgasm. Her pelvis was in spasm and it was harder to hold her because of the great strength of her muscles. While formerly she had been screaming, “Eat me!” now she was babbling incoherently.

Now he wanted to see how long he could maintain her in her orgasmic condition so he continued, slurping up the now-constant flow of her love juice. Minutes passed, but he didn’t slow down, nor did she. Doug marveled at her incredible physical development now fully revealed as all the muscles in her lower body were in convulsion. Finally, he bit her clit hard. There was an inchoate scream of pure passion and she came in a flood as she was seized by her ultimate orgasm. A moment later, she was limp in his arms, unconscious.

After gently lowering her legs to the bed, he licked her groin and on impulse kissed the luscious golden pubic patch. Finally, he moved up the bed and slid in beside her, resting her head on his shoulder.

Moments or minutes later — he wasn’t sure which — she stirred on his shoulder. When he looked at her, her eyes opened and again he was startled. Rather than being unfocused, her eyes were bright and focused on him. “Darling,” she murmured, “that was so great!”

Then in a change of tone she said, “Thank you, Master. You have given your poor slave girl great pleasure!”

Again her voice changed back to its normal timbre. “Darling, you’re marvelous washed down with champagne. Want to see what it’s like as a chaser for my juices?”

With a grin, Doug reached for the champagne bottle and retrieved her glass. After refilling it, he poured one for himself. Then raising his glass to her, he said, “To the girl with the sweetest cunt in the world.” He reddened as he said it.

Seeing his reaction she said, “Darling, please don’t fret. I have a cunt...” She suddenly looked concerned and said, “unless you prefer another term? Twat? Slit?”

“Cunt,” he stated flatly. “My darling has a beautiful cunt!”

“And my tits? Are they all right? Are they too firm?” Looking frustrated she added, “They’re certainly not big enough, and beginning as soon as we’re out of bed—”

“You will do nothing!” he exclaimed. Then with his free hand he cupped her closest tit and gently squeezed, then squeezed with increasing pressure. “Your tits are utterly perfect! If it was any bigger, I couldn’t get my hand over it. And, Your Majesty, I have large hands but some of your tit spills over as it is. Now is that clear enough?”

His voice softened dramatically as he asked, “But did I hurt you? Did I squeeze your luscious tit too hard?”

As he squeezed her tit, Karla’s body had been wriggling in delight. “No, darling, you didn’t. You couldn’t possibly hurt me squeezing my tit. And it feels so great! Now if I could only interest you in pinching my nipple, perhaps? But maybe they’re too small...”

This time he moved his head over and lightly nibbled on her tiny pink nipple. While it was already engorged, his nibbling caused it instantly to redden and extend out longer like a blunt pencil.

Again Karla let out a soft scream of happiness and put her hand over the back of his head to keep it tight to her breast. “My darling, you’re killing me!” she whispered. “But it feels so utterly marvelous.”

While he had been biting her nipple, Doug had been juggling his champagne glass in his left hand. Now relaxing against the pillows he said, “Wench, let us settle this once and for all, right now! God Himself has determined that you are perfect. I have determined you are perfect. Now who are you, a mere slave, to object to our determination?”

“I’m sorry?” she squeaked in a little girl’s voice.

“You better be,” Doug concluded. Then again he raised his glass and said, “To my love: she has the sweetest cunt, the most gorgeous tits, and the most perfect body in the world.”

She smiled warmly as he drank his toast.

As they snuggled together, they finally became aware of the outdoors. Like the master bedroom, Karla’s room also opened onto the pool terrace and was floor to ceiling glass on the entire wall. It had been snowing and the terrace had been snow-covered when they visited the Sloans. But now it was blowing and they could hear the wind howling over the roof and around obstructions on it.

With the most loving smile he had ever seen she whispered, “Darling, could we sleep now? I can’t tell you how long I’ve dreamed about a night like this, and it couldn’t possibly be better. I dreamed of going to sleep in the arms of my lover with the wind howling outside while I warmed my body against his.”

Then she added, “The only thing better would have been for you to have emptied your huge balls in my cunt, but that’s not to be, at least not tonight. Could we go to sleep now, my beloved darling?”

Doug melted his lips on hers and again felt the incredible surge of love and passion flowing between them. He realized that this incredible girl beside him was capable of rendering him unconscious with a mere kiss. With her cheek on his shoulder and her body pressed to his, he could feel her relax. In only a moment he could feel the gentle breeze of her exhaled breath on his shoulder. Being as careful as he could not to disturb her, he turned out the light. In a few moments, he was asleep, too.

It was only two hours later when he felt a squeeze on his balls and opened his eyes. Her face was in front of his and incredibly, she seemed wide awake and refreshed after only about two hours of sleep. They kissed and a moment later her head was under the covers and sucking his cock. Doug couldn’t understand how it could possibly be hard after having been drained so completely just a couple of hours earlier, but it certainly was. With her mouth on his cock her bottom was in the air.

Unable to resist, he squeezed one of her buns and delighted as her pelvis wiggled in thanks. When he then pinched it, he heard a muffled squeal from under the covers and one of her hands emerged to gently rub the injured place. But then she wriggled her ass even harder in delight. After a repeat of the night before, he spent in her mouth feeling like his sac was being completely emptied.

When her head reappeared, Karla was grinning. “Darling, I’m delighted that I have a pinchable ass! It’s so incredibly neat.”

Then he ate her cunt and again put her into continuous orgasm and maintained her there for minutes. Again he bit her clit and put her out. But this time when she regained consciousness, she just kissed him, thanked him for the wonderful cunt lapping and hopped out of bed.

A bit stunned by her sudden move — Doug had been thinking of spending the morning cuddling in bed — he recovered rapidly. “And you, Your Majesty, are a magnificent cocksucker!”

“I am?” she exclaimed delightedly. “I can’t wait to tell the others. I’m now certified by a peer of the realm as being a magnificent cocksucker.” Then her voice hardened and she said, “Now, soldier, off your ass and on your feet! We’ve got lots to do this morning!”

Laughing, Doug jumped out of bed and into her arms. Again he held her close, burned her lips with another passionate kiss and then squeezed a bun hard.

After returning the kiss with even more passion than his, she said, “For damned sure, mister, you need to be cooled off! And I need a little outdoor exercise as opposed to the bedroom variety for which I thank you most gratefully.”

To his astonishment, in spite of the snow having accumulated and even having drifted up against the glass door, she slid it open and ran toward the pool.

Doug just shook his head. Not only was the snow inches deep on the terrace, it was still coming down hard and being driven by a strong northerly wind to boot. At times it seemed to be coming down almost horizontally. Shaking his head, he started after her. Looking up, he saw her standing on one of the starting boxes absolutely naked while the snow eddied around her body. It was a new sensation to be making footprints in the snow with bare feet, but he joined her on a box.

While he was about to dive in — already he was so cold his teeth were beginning to chatter — Karla just asked, “How about 400 meters, darling? Feel like going so far?”

Not trusting his teeth not to chatter, all Doug could do was nod. He watched as she made some entries into the computerized starting system and then took her mark. Doug watched in wonder as she seemed utterly impervious to the cold or the wind.

The synthesized voice said, “Take your marks ... Get set...” Then there was the sound of a starter’s buzzer and Karla was in the water in the smoothest dive he had ever seen. Only then did he realize he was still standing on the box, so he launched himself into the water. Because of both his physical conditioning and his training, Doug had become a very good swimmer. But he was no match for Karla.

While he churned up and down the pool, he continued to fall farther behind while Karla just kept moving faster through the water. While still on his first 50 meters, she passed him going the other way. Doing his fourth length, she overtook him and lapped him. Doug put everything he had into his stroke, trying for the greatest speed possible. As it was, he was swimming at a speed he could not sustain and barely made it to the end. At the end of his third lap in the 50-meter pool, Karla lapped him again.

When she touched, the timing system went into what the girls had started to call its home-run routine. Lights flashed, sirens sounded, and it would have set off fireworks, except that portion of its routine had been shut down.

Finally reaching the end, he found Karla standing on the side, still ignoring the snow, wind and cold, waiting to help him out. After pausing for a few moments to try to regain his strength, he extended his hand. She gripped it and seeming without effort pulled him out of the pool.

“Come on, darling, let’s go!” she said. “I’m starting to get cold!”

With that she ran through the snow and entered a little wooden hut, leaving the door open for him as she did. He jumped in after her and shut the door tightly. Doug found her pouring a pitcher of water over coals and instantly the water started to turn to steam. Since he was so cold, it took a moment for him to realize the temperature in the hut was somewhere around 140 degrees Fahrenheit.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.