The Cherry Was Popped - Cover

The Cherry Was Popped

by Kathy

Copyright© 2003 by Kathy

Erotica Sex Story: An Indian-cherry was popped. Reasons : Preoccupation, or perhaps neglect, of parents. It is again not an incest story but parents must read it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   True Story   First   .

She is not my niece though she calls me "uncle". Yes, she still calls me uncle. She lives in the adjoining apartment. Her parents are also Indians like us but remain very busy looking after their business during day and their cultural and social activities evenings until night. She remains lonely and visits us very often. She is a sweet child, and must be over 19 with a cute well-developing body, dark brown hair, and brown eyes. There is always a smile on her petal-like lips.

We are a happily married couple with no children. My wife is 44, a very lovely and loving soul. I am 49 and look average. I work as a senior-executive in a bank.

One evening I was alone at home. My wife had gone out. I was just idling and thinking of going out when the doorbell rang. I went to the door and saw her there, smiling like always. She walked in when I opened the door. She told me that her computer was out of order and that she would like to use mine. I took her to the computer-room, then went to kitchen to get her a drink. After giving her the drink, I came back to the living room.

I had hardly settled down in my chair in the living room when I heard her calling me. I went to the computer room. She said she could not turn on the computer. She was sitting on the chair before the computer. I sat down on the arm of the chair and began to help her in operating the computer. In doing so, my cheeks rubbed against her breasts.

I soon observed that she herself was rubbing her breasts against my cheeks. I looked at her and saw a naughty smile on her face. She then held my head against her breasts.

I do not know what happened next. All I remember is that both of us were on the floor. I had removed her shirt and was loosening her bra. Soon I could see two small cute breasts, the most fresh I have ever seen. Her eyes were closed with that smile still on her face. I started feeling her titties and soon took her nipples between my two lips.

While I was sucking her tiny boobs, her hands were wandering closer to my chest, trying to remove my shirt. I had by then unzipped her jeans. Removing her panties, I started feeling her heavenly pussy. She had trimmed the hair nicely. While continuing sucking her breasts, I kept feeling her pussy and also fingered her. When my finger first entered her, she shivered. With my finger going in and out, she started going wild.

I had by then undressed. She was holding my dick in her hand. Her grip kept on getting tighter as I fingered her. Soon, I do not know how, but we were in the 69 position. I was eating her and drinking her juices. She was sucking me hard and deep. Suddenly, I shot my cum in her mouth. I thought she would spit it out, but she did not. She had been shocked. Soon she stopped sucking. My dick came out of her mouth. A few drops of cum also came out. But she overcame all this and swallowed the cum. While swallowing, there was a strange shine in her eyes.

She again took the dick in her mouth as if it was a candy and started sucking it anew. Her pussy was again making small movements - to and fro - over my mouth. I was hard again. Her pussy was wet. I laid her down on the floor, had her spread her thighs, and rubbed my dick in her cunt, up and down, stopping at her clit and hole. She was moaning and screaming. She then cried, "Uncle, put it in -- as Dad puts in Mamma's".

Hearing this, the damn thing just turned rock hard. I targeted her hole and gave it a push. The head went in. She cried with pain but said, "oohhh ooohhh oooohhhhh a little more." I gave a few stronger pushes and all of it went in. Yes, all of my 7 inches in a virgin pussy, even though she cried a little. Her pussy-muscles would expand when I put it in. They would grasp it as I pulled out. She was tight, wet and warm. There was a strange rhythm. When my dick went in her, her cunt would pull it a little further. When it was coming out, she would bring her pussy closer.

She was in my arms. Her legs were wrapped around my buttocks. I was fucking her deep and fast and hard. She was enjoying it a lot. She came several times. And when I had cum, she contracted her muscles as if nothing must go out.

We were now sleepy and slept in each other's arms. We must have slept for about half an hour when I got up. I then made her to get up. Smilingly, she dressed up, kissed my lips hard and left happily.

Authors Note: This was my very first effort. English is not my language. Please send your criticism, comments or appreciation, I would love to share your views.)

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.