Preview

The Wolf Summers

by ElSol

Copyright© 2003 by ElSol

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, mt/ft, Ma/ft, mt/Fa, Teenagers, Consensual, Reluctant, Coercion, Heterosexual, Incest, Mother, Son, Father, Daughter, Cousins, Aunt, Nephew, BDSM, MaleDom, Group Sex, First, Oral Sex, Anal Sex, Masturbation, Petting, School,

Erotica Sex Story: A wolf in human clothing ascends to be the leadership of his pack. The story of David's summers from the age of 12 to 19.

Author's Note:

The Wolf Summers was 'published' on storiesonline.net in 2003. I did complete it and post it in other locations, i.e. a.s.s.m. newsgroup.

In the first writing though, I concentrated on learning how to finish a long story, maintaining sexual passion, and trying to discover my weaknesses as a writer.

I recently decided to re-tool the story to a more reader-friendly style (translation: I couldn't read my own crap!). This means there are presently two versions of TWS in circulation; the old version (on my website, a.s.s.m, and whatever other sites post it without permission) and the 'new' version.

Storiesonline.net has the official versions and updates of my stories. If you began reading TWS as of the 'present re-tool reposting' and manage to find a copy of the old version, you will probably find it more pleasurable to wait for the new versions of the rest of the chapters on storiesonline than to read them elsewhere.

One object of TWS remains the same... an attempt to write as 'pure' a stroke story as I can. Some readers have said I failed quite miserably at that, but still I strive.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.