My Mate's Sister - Cover

My Mate's Sister

by JAX

Copyright© 2003 by JAX

Erotica Sex Story: my mate wanted me to meet and date his busty sister.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   MaleDom   First   Safe Sex   .

I was sat drinking with a team-mate Dave in our local Pub; we both play football in the Sunday league, I could tell he wanted to say something.

"Pat, you're good with women, ain't you?" he said. What sort of question was that; sure I had a few girlfriends in my life. Then I came to me, he was talking about Carla; she came on the football tour last year. Carla was a sporting girl, up for anything and on that tour she didn't just spend her nights in my bed.

"What's your point?" I asked. He couldn't make his mind up to tell me or not, I just let him stew.

"Have you met my sister?" he eventually asked. I cast my mind about trying to picture her, but my mind was a blank.

"Probably, but I don't remember," I replied after a few minutes.

"Yeah and that her problem," he said taking a big mouthful of beer. Now I was intrigued.

"She's a smashing girl, pretty with a great body, but no one even knows she exists. She so shy and reserved, hardly ever goes out."

"Oh," I said, liking the bit about her great body.

"Well I was wondering, if you're not seeing anybody at the moment, could take her out now and again," he avoided my searching eyes. "I thought perhaps you could come over one night, you know, talk about the match or something and perhaps asked her out."

I had to smile, if she was as pretty as he said it would be a pleasure breaking her in, done that a few times.

"So what's she really like then?" I asked, not believing his brotherly description.

"Honest, she's a cracker," he said, "big tits, long legs."

"Ok, say I believe you, what do you want me to do?" I asked.

"You know, take her out, show her a good time, that sort of thing," he said.

"If I'm going to take her out I'm going to fuck her, you ok with that?" I asked.

"Well she's a big girl now, so yeah I suppose," he muttered.

"Let's get this straight, I don't want you getting arsy about it when you find out I'm poking her," I said. "Do you want to fuck her as well?"

"W-what! No for course not, she's my sister," he stuttered.

"Yeah right, that's what this is all about, isn't it?" I said.

"No, please I can't, can I? But she does have a great body, not that she shows it off," he smiled at a secret memory.

"Ok, ok mate, tell you what," I said, "I'll come over and give her the once over, if I think it worth it, I take her out, and I may let you see any pictures I take of her."

"Thanks, mate," he said, "pictures, what pictures," he gulped.


I wasn't for a couple of weeks before I thought about going over, he mentioned it again after the next game, so suitably dressed I was ushered into his lounge. I was introduced to his Mum and Sue his sister. As soon I saw her I remembered seeing her before.

"Hi," I said with a big smile. I gave her the once over, but it was impossible for me to ascertain anything about her figure, fully covered as it was.

"What do you think then?" he asked when we were alone.

"Who knows mate," I said truthfully.

"Yeah I know, she doesn't dress well," he sighed. Back in the lounge I said my goodbyes and I took Sue's hand and pulled her out into the hall.

"Come on, let's go for a drink?" I asked.

"What now?" she whispered.

"Yeah, just a quick one, come as you are," I said.

"Well I don't know," she said.

"Good, let's go," I said taking control and steering her out to my car.

I bought her a double G&T and we sat down in a dark corner.

"So tell me about yourself?" I asked. It was like extracting teeth; I thought my best strategy was to get as many G&T's down her neck as possible to loosen her up. After the third it seemed to be working, she even laughed at one of my less than clean jokes, I not sure she got the punch line though. I took her home and I kissed her on the cheek and told her I'll pick her up the next night and we have a meal somewhere.


I picked her up and she had dressed up a bit, skirt was still too long but at least I could tell that her tits were quite generous. We went to this pub I know, nice meal and the couple of bottles of wine we had had defiantly loosened her up. We didn't get in till late and this time I gave her a longer kiss on her doorstep.


The following Friday I picked her up and again we ate out, this time a bit more up market. I made sure she had the bulk of the two bottles of wine; well my excuse was I was driving. Then I took her back to my place. I could tell, even though the drink had mellowed her quite a bit, she still was a little wary. I handed her a very strong G&T and sat with her on the sofa. Tonight's outfit was a two-piece with buttons down the front of both items. I put my arm around her shoulder and pulled her towards me and I kissed her. So far so good, my spare hand now cupped her tits, boy did they felt nice, big and firm, of course she was wearing a bra and a pretty big one at that, by the feel of it. I took it slowly, but one by one I popped each button down the front of her top. That bra she was wearing had got to go, suitable only for a women three or four times her age. She was too far-gone now, what with all the drink and the action of my hands. I pulled her granny bra up and off her tits. They sagged a bit but they still looked good, and boy did they feel good. Time to move on, my hand moved down and under her long skirt.

"Open up for me," I whispered in her ear.

"No, I mustn't," she said drunkenly. But my hands were insistent and I forced my way between her thighs.

"No, no," she mumbled, but it was too late, my hands had reached their goal and I was rubbing her pussy. It didn't take long before her thighs opened a crack, more than enough to slip two fingers past her gusset and into her wet pussy. She was lost now, lost in the pleasure I was giving her; I nudged her legs open more and they moved apart without any resistance. Decision time coming up, do I go all the way and fuck her or just bring her off and take her home still a virgin. Fuck it I thought, she was open and vulnerable, let's fuck her. I moved between her wide-open legs, unzipped and pushed my hard cock into her.

"Oh no," she cried, but it was too late. I thrust into her with long hard strokes, watching the way her large tits moved under my onslaught. She wasn't going to last long, but then nor was I. It was reasonable to assume she was unprotected, so I hung on until her orgasm subsided, then I pulled out and pumped all over her flat belly.

I cuddled her while she cried, her tears stimulated me and soon my cock was hard again. She just lay there while I stripped her naked. Not bad, a bit hippy with a big bum, but not bad. I kneed her thighs open again and slipped back inside her. This time her arms held me tight as I banged into her hard.


I took her home and kissed her before she disappeared inside her front door. I had arranged to pick her up tomorrow, but I don't know if she will keep the date or not. I parked outside and sounded my horn. The door opened immediately and out she came. Today she was dressed in Jeans and a blouse; she climbed into my car and she leaned over and kissed me. I took her to the local Mall where I set about picking out some new clothes for her. Her old fashioned underwear had to go, even if I had to pay for her new ones myself. She was too big in the tits for most of the sexier ranges but at last I found something. We spent most of the day buying this and that, new tops and skirts and such. Then we went back to my place. She was like a schoolgirl opening her presents, soon the floor was littered with her new clothes.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.