While the Wife's Away - Cover

While the Wife's Away

by Whiff

Copyright© 2003 by Whiff

Erotica Sex Story: A wife's absence leads her husband and daughter into a new sensual relationship.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   .

Will Fuller was preoccupied as he hurried through the waiting room, which was a short cut into the plant. He had the revised drawing of Samtech's new reducer, and it was important to get the design to the CNC Mill, so the two new gears worked efficiently. The last thing he expected was the musical, sexy voice that greeted him as he grabbed the knob of the exit fire door. "Hi, Mr. Fuller."

He looked around quickly, at the several young women sitting around the room, and realized his next door neighbor's daughter, Christine, was the source of the greeting. He hardly recognized her, with blonde hair tied up on top of her head, a simple black suit, no blouse, short skirt at mid thigh. As she saw his recognition, she rose lithely, and took three steps to stand in front of him. Will felt a tremor shake his groin. "Uh, hi, Chris. Gee, look, I have to hurry, what are you doing here?"

He had known her for the three years his family had lived here in Dallas, her slightly chunky, sexy body occasionally showing up at the Fuller's swimming pool encased in the tiniest bikini's, although his daughter's were equally skimpy. Her smile was awfully bright this morning, he thought vaguely as she answered "Aren't you hiring a temporary secretary this summer, Mr. Fuller? That's what the ad said." He glanced over at Gladys, the receptionist, who was watching him rather bleakly. He answered quickly "Oh yeah, right, um, look I'll come back this way when I get finished with this" waving the drawing in confusion, "and, uh... well, we'll see. Aren't you a little young, honey?"

"The ad said High School seniors, Mr. Fuller." She held his eyes, a small smile as she sensed his confusion. Goddamn young girls, so confident, almost arrogant about their attractiveness anymore, he'd noticed the same thing about his daughter Sylivia. When he complained about it to his wife a year ago, she had chuckled, and said that was a sign of good adjustment. Not like in my day, he thought. "Oh right, well, okay, see you in a few minutes."

As he strode through the grimy anneal shop toward the brighter, more pleasant machine shop, his mind whirled. Amy and Sylvia had been away for a week, and he was horny, he realized. But Christine? Holy shit, she was jailbait. Oh, well, no, must be seventeen, Sylvia's age, so he supposed... No, no, put that out of your mind. His mind jumped from one thing to another, his gorgeous wife, with those big tits she had firmed up with silicone after Sylvia quit nursing sixteen years ago, with the result that every man she met ogled them to this day. And when they did, Will got wild with jealousy, and sometimes fucked her before they even got home. Amy was smart, he'd always thought, she used her flirting attractiveness to keep him wanting her. He had never even seriously considered screwing around, even though his business success, and his handsome, six foot two frame made plenty of girls' eyes gleam.

As he concentrated on the setup problem with his foreman, his mind left the sexy blonde waiting in reception, and fifteen minutes later, caught himself heading up to his office the back way. He cut through the Engineering Department, stopping to confirm to his Chief Engineer that he had delivered the revision to the plant. As he walked through the side door, Christine was staring hopefully at the fire door, as though waiting for him to come back. What shocked him was the expression on her face. It was the doey eyed look women get when they surrender to a man, the look of sexual need, of desire. His cock jumped.

She stood up when she saw him, pulling nervously at her skirt, which had ridden up, and he got a flash of soft tan flesh below black panties. Christ, he thought, what's a damn high school kid doing wearing black panties? "Oh, gee, hi Mr. Fuller. I th... thought maybe you forgot." Will walked over to Gladys and picked up the neatly stacked sheaf of applications. "This is that job for a floater, right Gladys? Vacations and stuff?" Gladys sniffed. "Yes Mr. Fuller, Abe... Mr Cohen usually does the interviews. He's talked to three of the girls, but not Miss Hawkins, yet." Scanning the sheets, Will saw that Abe had given an "A" to one of the girls. Looking over the sheet, he could see why. Just finished freshman year at TCU, two years experience as a temp, good secretarial skills.

As he looked up, Gladys was staring at him. Same old shit, he thought, as he leafed through the stack and found Chris's application. If you haven't been here fifteen years, speak southern, and know the fucking traditions, you could work yourself blue in the face, and most of the people would still look at you as an outsider. God help you if you pushed your weight around. He'd run this operation for two and a half years, set new records for volume and profits, and was up for a Corporate Vice Presidency, although New York had said he should plan on at least two more years in Texas, because of it's importance to the new acquisition. He felt the irritation well up. "Where is Abe, Gladys?"

As Gladys carefully, but coldly, explained that the Controller was down in the Computer room on an emergency, Will's mind pictured his trim, svelte daughter, dark coloring like his own, her mother's body, lithe, big titted, and the contrast to Christine, bigger, voluptuous, fleshy, wiggling constantly, heavy boobs bursting out of her bikini three Saturday's ago when he came home from his regular golf game and went for a dip. Amy spent a lot more time with the girls than he did, but he remembered her kidding him that night about the way he had ogled both sexy teen age bodies. She did it as he fucked her, goading him on, that little smile of hers when she knew she was hitting home, just before she stuck her finger up his ass to his prostate, causing him to explode into her, as she groaned wildly. His cock jumped again.

"Uh, look, I'll interview Miss Hawkins, and tell Abe to come see me as soon as he gets back upstairs, okay?" He turned and found Chris standing right behind him, a hopeful smile on her face, and one hand on the front of her full thigh. She saw his eyes jump down to it. "Gee, thanks Mr. Fuller." She held him with that confident, yet sexy stare. "Umm, this way, honey" he gulped, as he took all the applications and headed down the main hallway toward his office, conscious of Gladys's disapproving stare following him. I'm the fucking boss, and you better remember that, dearie, his suddenly disorganized brain kept repeating.

As he swept back into his large, cluttered corner office, throwing the frayed old housing drawing in his "Done" box, he grabbed the phone, waving the young blonde to the chair beside his glass desk. "Hey, Duane. Look, let your buddy at Sematech know I just personally put the revision to their R510 in work, okay. But emphasize we need more time, usually. Damn lucky the old casting worked. Yeah, yeah, I know, just tell him. Nobody knows their importance any better that I do, old buddy." Will liked rubbing the southerners' noses in their speech habits.

He plumped down in his seat, staring at his trophy shelf, and took a deep breath. Then he scanned Christine's application. Skills okay, good grades, but no experience. Well, everyone had to start somewhere. Most of the Secretaries took their vacations at the same time as their bosses, so the floater wasn't really a demanding job. He remembered the girl last year had quit early, saying she was bored. You could argue she had been too competent.

"Well, honey, I hardly recognized you with clothes on. Y'know, this isn't the world's most challenging deal, mostly answering the phone, and you end up doing odd jobs. Lemme see, well, my gal will be gone starting next week, so that'll keep you jumping, but after that it's mostly answering phones. Oh, I said that. Well, is that what you thought?" He had started looking into her face, the straw blond hair, deep blue eyes, pert nose, and wide mouth with puffy lips, but his gaze drifted down to her crossed legs. He crossed his own legs to hide his hardon.

"That's fine, Mr. Fuller, I just want to make some money for College, it'll be hard for Dad, and they pay so well here, and, you know, I know you, so I hoped... That girl with the glasses seemed awfully smart." Will realized dimly he wanted to impress this girl who had only recently become anything more than one of the succession of nubile young things using their pool. "As you say, dear, you know the boss. Oh, Hi Abe."

The short, sixtyish man who had just walked in had a smile on his face. "Hey, Will. Just got the results for last month. Really terrific. Not just up, up big. That damn Mill you bought is paying off big time. Is this Miss Hawkins? How do you do, Miss Hawkins. I'm Abe Cohen." He grinned broadly as Christine rose and shook his hand. Abe was perhaps the best friend Will had in the company, because they both worked from a financial perspective. Most everyone else had their own, somewhat personal agenda, but good financial results were the goal that these two disparate men shared fervently.

The short man looked at Will and said "Why don't we take her down and get her signed up, boss. Everyone has to start somewhere, huh?" Sometimes it seemed that Abe could read his mind. "That other gal was more qualified, I know, Abe, but Christine is very motivated." The controller just grinned. "Partner, if you want her, she's yours." As Will watched the full ass cheeks wobble as Abe led her down to the Personnel department, a little smile appeared on his lips. Abe, you old reprobate, he thought, but the idea that he was right gave a pulse in his groin.

As was his habit when Amy was away, Will got home about seven, the sun still glowing, but cooling off now. He had a bad time adjusting to the intense midday heat of the summers here, but by this time, the veranda was cool, and the breeze invariably made it a delightful spot. An awning covered the large carpeted deck area just outside the living room glass doors, and a tall cedar fence surrounded the pool only a few steps from the deck. A wide double gate revealed most of the inground, oval patch of blue. By design, both the shallow end and diving area were hidden from the patio.

He fixed a drink and plumped down on the puffy reclining porch chair that gave him a good view of the pool. His mind returned to Christine. He realized he didn't really know much about her, she and Sylvia had been friends since they moved in, but she seemed to be over here more often the last year or so. And Sylvia had not had a steady boyfriend during that time. He wondered if they might be lesbians, until he remembered them giggling about a football star one night. He wished again he had not been so busy the last three years, as his daughter grew into a very seductive young woman.

He was on his second drink when he heard the splash. Oh shit, had the damn neighborhood German Shephard decided to take a swim again? He was contemplating getting up and looking around the corner of the high fence when he saw the blonde head surface, then that tinkling voice across the surface "Hi, Mr. Fuller." It was accompanied by a wave of her arm that caused delicious rippling in the flesh of her chest. Then she vaulted athletically out of the pool, at the side nearest him, causing brief flashes of skin like pillows of tanned jelly between the cups of her tiny bra, and a momentary squeeze of the crotch of her string into her slit, bringing an erotic, cushiony bulge, though he saw no pubic hair.

As she stood on her tiptoes, hands out to the sides, shaking to toss water away, her whole body jiggling, he groaned softly, a lustful surge in his already hard cock making him quickly readjust his fly. Then she started walking toward him.

He had never noticed her walk before, but now he couldn't tear his eyes away from her swaying hips, the bouncing of the mounds above her bra, and the little smile that looked like an invitation. Her approach seemed very lazy, full hips undulating, stomach weaving, the muscles of the long legs showing taut with each step. Will's mind jangled crazily, the scotch lubricating its madness. Such big hips shouldn't be that smooth and shapely, most heavy girls showed dumpiness at the upper thighs. Must work out, look at that stomach as she breathes. What a treat to see, natural, flabby tits after years of Amy's impossibly full, high chest. Oh god I wanna fuck her brains out.

His mind crashed to earth as she sat down on the couch beside him, the squeak of the springs registering her weight, grunting as she squeezed water from her wet hair, that went halfway down her back. Her raised arms and spread knees made her presence so near to him almost overwhelming. The wet cloth of the bra showed stiff nipples pushing hard against the thin cotton. He could smell the chlorine. The image of he and Amy fucking on that couch on a recent moonlit night whipped through his fevered mind. He realized she was staring at him, with that damn little smile, and the fever in his mind made him toss down the last half of his drink.

She started talking as she pulled the rope of her hair over one shoulder, letting the water drip down into her crotch. "Gee, Mr. Fuller, thanks for today. I mean, when I saw a couple of those girls, I figured no chance. Then I saw you, and it was like... oh, like you were a knight charging to my rescue. I hope it won't cause you any problems. Favoritism and all that. I have a nice body, huh Mr. Fuller? My tits aren't firm, like Amy and Syl. But I'm soft, Mr. Fuller." There was a long pause as he stared at the beaded water where her tan line was visible above her yellow thong. "And I'm very grateful, Mr. Fuller." Will could almost hear his heart beat, and felt his chest heaving as he tried to catch his breath. Then she whispered "And willing, Mr. Fuller."

Will had been propositioned before. By some gorgeous women, usually at the big conventions that attracted wannabees, but still, he had been tempted very skillfully, yet had never felt the desire churning through his body that reverberated there now. He was staring at her, feeling the pressure in his head, as though he had a fever. Amy's been gone too long, I'm too horny, he thought. The blonde, nubile teen licked her lips very slowly, her tongue lingering sensually, and he saw her eyes flit down to his groin, then back up. He gasped "Oh shit, Chris, come on now, don't..."

Her mouth covered his, open, sucking, with that tongue probing for his. He realized her hand was behind his head, holding them together, as he gave in to the kiss, setting his glass down on the brick floor between them, breathing through his nose, then becoming ardent as they gasped wildly into each other's throats. It went on and on, noisily, as both gasped for air yet never let their lips separate. He heard the glass slide as she came to her knees off the couch, her other arm on his shoulder. His mind shut down. His right hand, without any volition from him, cupped her left breast. Even still encased in the thin bra, it filled his hand with a softness he hadn't experienced since he was a teen, flowing rather than tight, the flesh moving sensually around and between his fingers. He pushed at the soft globe, and heard her grunt into his mouth.

He hadn't really kissed anyone but Amy with passion for almost twenty years, and slowly began luxuriating in this new, different mouth. As he became less frantic, she began a low, quiet humming as she responded, arching herself against his hand massaging her tit. Vaguely, as he played with the pressure, how far to open, how and where to lick, he felt her hand leave his shoulder and feel around at his stiff prick. She managed to get her hand around it, in spite of his pants. Her humming started to take on a rhythm, "Mmmm, mmmm, mmmm." It matched the kneading of her hand, and he kept it with squeezes to her tit.

Finally, the edge seemed to pass from that initial burst of desire, and their heads separated. Their eyes held each other, as she languidly rose and strippped off the bra of her bikini. "You're such a sexy man, Mr. Fuller. Without meaning to be. If you don't fuck me, I'm going to sit right down here and beat off, please do it, please, how else can I show my gratitude, anyway I gotta get off, you haven't had it for a week, you must be ready to burst." She plumped her heavy boobs, making them wiggle and squirm. As she let them hang naturally, they had a teardrop shape, with tiny, bright red nipples. "C'mon, Mr. Fuller, pull your zipper down, let that big cock out, let me see it, here, you can see my pussy."

All she had to do was pull the end of one bow that tied up her tiny triangle of a panty, and it came loose, the cloth fell to the side, and she spread her legs so the garment drifted down her leg, falling over the full thigh of its own weight. Her pubic hair was trimmed in a thin, light tan rectangle, and stopped above the gaping slit. The inner lips of her cunt hung down between the labia, darker than the small white triangle caused by her suntan. The flesh looked so tender. Will felt himself pulling down his fly. Christine's smile broadened.

"Umm, take it out, Mr. Fuller. Go ahead, go ahead, ahhh, it's lovely, so big. Amy says you love to fuck, Mr. Fuller. Ooooh, so do I. Look, let me show you something else. See, see my clitty? It's bigger than Amy or Sylvia's. Watch. See, see how I can make it jump? Will you suck on it, Mr. Fuller? All the boys like to, cuz' it gets real hard, and I'm real juicy. Here, I'll bring it to you." The horny blonde took three seductive, hip swinging steps and straddled Will's chest, bringing his face within a few inches of her cunt. He could smell it now, mixed with the chlorine, that tart, lovely perfume he loved so.

Christine leaned backwards, supporting her weight on her arms as they gripped the edge of his chair, and his nose bumped gently against the soft, light brown fuzz above her slit. Except it wasn't a slit now, it was a gaping hole, wrinkled flesh surrounding it, and a firm, pale rod sticking out at the apex of the rough oval. Vaguely, he thought yes, she does have a lot bigger clit than Amy"s. Only later did he wonder how she knew. With a groan, he grabbed her ass cheeks, loving their soft, cushiony feeling in his hands, and buried his head in her wet pussy.

Amy Fuller wiggled her hips a little extra as she and her daughter passed the college fraternity that was one block down from her mother's large, rambling house. Just the thought of all those young, strong boys with their horny cocks made her hot pussy start to quiver. Her mind was jumping around, from being pleased that the operation on her mother's ovaries had gone so well, back to the first time Sylvia had made her walk past this house so she could attract some young men, to the end of that amazing evening, when her daughter had caught her masturbating after listening to the little harlot double fuck two of the sophomores.

She was fantasizing that it was her trapped between those two sexy bodies, both her holes filled, stuffed, gored, jism pouring into her belly. In her wild passion, she had her whole hand inside her cunt, while her other hand pummeled her clit. She was muttering "Shit, shit, shit." as her hips pushed up at her hand. Her eyes were closed, so only the whispered "Mommy, mommy, let me do that, it'll feel better, here." shocked her back to reality. "Geez, Syl, come on, how about a little privacy for your horny Mother?"

But the little minx grabbed her wrist, pulling her hand away from her hairy twat, and inserted her own hand, while her mouth dived down to the wildly excited clitty. All Amy heard was moaning as she watched, dumbfounded, as her daughter fucked her hand in and out while she ate the foaming dark brown pussy. And she was good at it, better than Will, really, and before Amy knew what was happening, she found herself giving in to the wonderful thrills. She had been so close, her climax hit within moments, and she groaned through a fantastic release, part of her mind grateful for the far better cum than she could have given herself, and another part shocked at her daughter's forward sensuality. She kept wondering where she learned it.

They had always had a very open relationship, and Amy had given only token acknowledgement to the idea of her daughter's remaining a virgin when they first discussed sex five years ago. She had put more emphasis on health, getting her the pill, making sure her partners were clean, and on the pleasure sex could provide. Sylvia had confided in her completely until recently, and Amy brought her up to see her sickly mother on that first trip with the hope that she could refresh their open relationship. As they lay on the bed, her daughter still caressing her pussy lovingly, they cuddled and did, indeed begin to talk openly.

"Chris and I started experimenting last year, Mom, and I was afraid you'd get nervous about it. She had her brother in college who fixed her up with some of his buddies, and she's such a hot fuck she was busy all the time, and we started, y'know, having sex parties and stuff. I've been kind of trying to find the right time to talk to you about it, but, well, it's such a different, um, life style than you and Dad. I mean, I know you and Dad fuck like rabbits, but I didn't know, well, you know. Mom, I love you, and every one of those guys would love to ball you, but I guess you and Dad don't do that sort of thing, so... Well, I'm sorry, and I miss being close to you. Mommy, mommy, kiss me mommy, it's nice between women, different, but really, really nice. That's not cheating on Dad, is it? I mean, Chris's Mom and Dad swap all the time. She says they used to fight and don't anymore. There, doesn't that feel nice. Do it to me, too. Yeah, like that. Ooooh."

They had sixty nined wildly that night, each getting off twice, and Amy had been filled with wonder at the pleasure this new sexuality had caused her. The whole week, she and her daughter had forged a lovely lesbian relationship that seemed to deepen their natural love for each other. A couple of nights she sucked the spunk of two other studs out of Sylvia's cunt and asshole, amazed at the difference in taste from Will's. She began to grow vaguely jealous of her daughter. After that trip, Christine and Sylvia tried hard to give her all the attention they could, mostly long, hot afternoons naked around the pool, getting off constantly, the young women describing their orgiastic dates with the infiniite variety of studs from the local college, with breathless excitement, in various lesbian positions.

The day they had a party, very sedate, bikini's staying on, but a bunch of trim young men walking around with speedos displaying their usually massive pricks, and Amy barely restrained herself from jumping into bed with them, she realized she had to do something. At thirty eight, she could still turn them all on, according to Sylvia, and Amy had never resisted temptation well.

But she not only loved Will, she respected the way he thought about their marriage. He had made sacrifices to be home more often than most men, and never let himself fall into the habit of working long hours. She could still drive him nuts with her body, and he lavished every ounce of sexual energy he possessed on her. In truth, she had never felt any need for lovers, because Will kept her more than satisfied. One of the reasons he felt as he did was his fear of losing her, the way his own parents marriage had foundered on the rocks of infidelity.

Will worked at their marriage, not only the economics, but the sex. He regularly brought home new negligees, had a library of books on sexuality, and even when he was terribly busy, if she called him with a seductive invitation on occasion, he dropped everything to rush home and service her. As much as the new found excitement, pleasure, and deepened thrills of her incestuous lesbian diversity pleased her, and as anxious as she was to explore her impulses further, she could not bring herself to do that to her husband. Even if he never found out, she would know.

The day after the party, she poured her heart out to Sylvia and Christine as they lounged around the pool. "He's a good man, a good provider, and I can't imagine one better. Never before in my life have I felt the need for more fucking than he gives me. Men come on to me, women come on to him, but all that's ever done is make him fuck me harder. I won't risk that just for a little strange." Christine had cooked up her plan the next day.

So as she vamped along the sidewalk, watching out of the corner of her eye as a door flew open and three tall boys came tumbling out, yelling "Hey, Sylvia, how ya doin. Uh, Hi Mrs. Fuller." she wondered how it was going. Part of her was jealous that her marvelous husband was finally going to be unfaithful, if all went well, and she knew how tempting Christine could be. Yet part of her tingled at the freedom that first step would bring to their marriage. Part of her was enjoying the boys ogling her tits, which were too big for her trim frame, she'd always thought, although only women seemed to agree with her. Part of her was wondering how she could keep herself in control until they heard from Chris.


"Mmmm, Mr. Fuller, that's soooo good, oh, oh. Unngh, no, no don't make me cum, not yet, wait, wait." Will fought with her ass, trying to keep his head buried in her fragrant, foaming, sopping wet pussy. She was pushing away with her arms, groaning in pleasure. His hands slipped on her damp skin, and she fell backwards onto his lap, gasping. "Oh, Mr. Fuller, Amy didn't tell me how good you are at that. I mean, I can cum lots, it isn't that, it's just I want our first time to feel your spunk shooting up inside me. We're both so hot now. Look at it jump. It's oozing too. Such a neat cock."

Giggling, she leaned over and licked the pre cum from his piss slit, as her hands fumbled at his belt. Then she swallowed his tool into her mouth, getting more of it down her throat than Amy ever had. His fevered mind recognized the experienced way she sucked his member. But then she rose, letting his tool pop out of her pursed lips, as she began pulling at his pants. He was naked in what seemed like a nanosecond. She pulled his loafers off, and his sock, and as she pulled at the other foot, sucked on his big toe. Her eyes were focused on his cock. When she saw it lurch, she yelped "No, no, I'm coming, wait."

She moved with one agile step to position her hips over his, as her hand surrounded the base of his cock. But she held her hips up so that all he felt was light friction of the loose folds of her inner labial skin against the beet red head. Her other hand started moving over her body, rubbing the still damp skin around her groin, using her upper arm to wobble one big breast. Their eyes locked, as he gasped "Christ, you little minx, c'mon, stick it in. Jesus."

Her face lit up in a feral, erotic grin of triumph as she let the head penetrate into the wet warmth of her box. He humped his hips, but she used her hand to keep herself from sliding further. He felt her flexing the muscles there, putting intermittent pressure on his cockhead. Then she pushed the tube out and rubbed her clit, the nearly inch long shaft profiled against his dick. Finally, with a quick, decisive movement, she positioned his spasming dong at her hole, and released it. She sank down as he humped up, and suddenly he was buried deep in her body, as she threw her head back and moaned in pleasure.

As she leaned slowly down toward his face, smiling wantonly, her hips already matching his frenzied thrusts, she breathed "Let it come whenever you're ready, lover. We have all night. Amy says you can come back fast." Then their mouths locked together, open and searching, sucking and tonguing, as they grunted urgently. Will felt his nut coming, unbidden, his body totally out of control. The strangeness of this cunt, the novelty of her lush body, the feeling of her heavy soft tits on his chest, the newness of her taste, all seemed to scale heights of sensation he had never known were there.

As they lay there, her thighs gripping his hips, their mouths mashed and noisy, gurgling into each other, she froze with his prick deep in her cunt. He felt her squeeze the base, cooling him off slightly, pressuring the urethra, as she began whispering in his ear, between hot kissing. "I used to beat off thinking of you, Mr. Fuller. I don't beat off much any more, though... Ooooh. Mmmm... Still, sometimes when I get off with a boy, I'm thinking, umph, of you... Uh huh, uh, huh. Oh god. Aaaaah. Yeah like that... Then when Amy told us what a hot fuck you were, I started dreaming about you again. Oh boy, yes, yes, oooooh."

Will's fevered mind was registering the implication of what she kept saying about Amy telling "them" about him. It was a vague sense of unease, but the rising pressure of his wildly thrusting cock in the wet, warm, firm sheath of Christine's twat kept pushing him higher and higher. He felt her tongue in his ear, sucking lightly, and reciprocated by sliding a finger into her ass crack, and touching the roseate rectum that he found there, feeling it twitch with their rhythmic fucking. Then, he heard her begin a low moan that got louder and louder, and her hips started humping faster, with hard, urgent movements. Her moaning became a loud wail of climax.

He felt the spasming of her cuntal muscles, and heard a squishing suction around his cock. Her voice pushed him over, his orgasm exploding out of his balls with delicious power. He heard himself groaning "Oh Christ" as she slowed down, squeezing his now spasming tool with her firm cunt. She was milking his cock the way Amy always did, drawing out his pleasure. The whole sense of wonderful completion surged in him with a pleasure that seemed brand new. His mind couldn't deal with the novel excitement, that shook his confidence in the quality of his sex life with Amy to the core.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.