Distant Cousins? - Cover

Distant Cousins?

Copyright© 2003 by Anonymous

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - The Earth finally gets a response, but are they really aliens?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Slow  

The Saudi Arabian government, whether being progressive or just wanting to show up the American President, or both, gave permission to use their air space, but not during Ramadan.

That aside, Kelso and Jason were told that they needed to remain anonymous this trip because there was no offer to inseminate, and they weren't able to act like subjects of Islam.

But this part of Enoch's & Eli's trip backfired. Not that they didn't know how perform a hadj, they never got the chance.

The ultras convinced enough believers that the visitors were evil and they came under small arms fire.

The small arms fire was ineffective, except that it demonstrated that there was no interest in anything Enoch or Eli had to say. They had already been equated with the western way of thinking, and thus labeled "infidels".

Kelso wasn't crazy about muslims to begin with, and he vented about how absolutely xenophobic they seemed to appear.

"I don't know," countered Jason, "I'm sure Puritans would equate closely with the current 'my way or the highway' mentality that these ultras display."

"Correct," chimed Eli. "And the ultras have found a fundamental weakness in Christianity that they are exploiting!"

Holding up the bible transcripts that Washington sent, Eli compared them: "The ultra muslims claim the divine right to kill for their religion, and they honor the exact same God that the Christian right wing does, except this Jesus fellow supposedly taught that one should DIE for his convictions, as in 'turn the other cheek'."

"Yet the book clearly teaches that the death penalty must be applied. Jesus himself didn't deny it when the people were stoning the prostitute. He merely reminded everyone of their own faults while he taught an important lesson... that he had the power - we ALL have the power - to forgive. It's called mercy! Our mission here in Mecca is finished. We can't afford to start a religious war between muslims and christians, but the first skirmishes have already occured. It will culminate with many millions of them marching down on that city of sorrows: Jerusalem." finished Enoch.

Jason thought for a moment, then added, "Maybe THEY will be the army of the two hundred million, spoken of by St. John the divine in the book of Revelation."

"Now you're learning!" Enoch chimed.

The craft started to gain altitude until it reached the edge of space. Only then did it cut across Africa on its way towards South America.

Kelso wanted to learn more now and asked the travelers why they took the craft up so high. They could have cut across Africa at one fourth this altitude.

"For those countries that can't begin to retaliate," said Eli, "we don't presume the right to violate their air space. Two hundred thousand feet is sufficiently out of their realm."

Then Kelso asked about the craft itself and how it could seemingly hover when the air was too thin or nonexistant for the jet rotors that would hold up the craft.

Eli almost beamed with pride as he told them of these magnetic fields around the Earth and how they could 'focus' on them, but he was cut off by Enoch, who reminded him that the craft's secrets should remain so, lest either collegian here develop such plans when they return to regular life.

"You guys are gonna LOVE Bolivia!" said Enoch as they all migrated westward.

"Better than Butch and Sundance?" asked Kelso, testing the visitors.

When Enoch and Eli looked dumbfounded by the question, it convinced Kelso that they truly were visitors.

Bolivians have had their share of ills in the twentieth century, so the visit by spacemen was heralded with honor.

Although they looked non-aesthetic, the ear pieces the boys were given were translators. That they made their ears look like a famous Vulcan's was an accident of design... maybe.

Many women thought that the mere act of sex with these 'messengers' was a duty they gladly offered.

Kelso bonded with twins who were more than happy to share and become pregnant with sons of a messenger. Sebastiana was the oldest by mere minutes and was first, inviting Kelso to bathe nude with her under a waterfall. The water was refreshing since they were near the equator, and Kelso vigorously dove into his 'work', lapping beads from every erogenous zone the girl had, finally bringing her off when he found her clit ripe for the tasting.

Sebastiana eschewd oral sex because she didn't want Kelso to spill a drop of his cream outsde her womb.

She backed against a rock wall and let Kelso enter slowly, each moment another spasm of enjoyment.

Kelso found out that, in the position they were, each time he pulled back per stroke, his ass caught some cascading water, and it helped him to keep from cumming too quickly.

When they finally began to go at it in rapid pulses, it would have taken ice water to keep Kelso from exploding.

He shot his charged juices well inside the older twin's womb to the sadness of her sister Tiana, who thought that he now had nothing left for her.

How wrong she was!

Kelso, now fully 'discharged', was able to retrieve his tumescence quickly and now give his all for the younger one.

Without concern for premature ejaculation, Kelso made love to Tiana as if saving the best for last, and the waterfall became necessary or they might have burst into flames!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.