Distant Cousins? - Cover

Distant Cousins?

Copyright© 2003 by Anonymous

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - The Earth finally gets a response, but are they really aliens?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Slow  

As the craft drifted out to sea. Jason asked Enoch where their next stop was to be.

"Dover," Enoch said abruptly.

"Dover?" Jason reacted. "What the hell made you think of Dover, Delaware? Has it anything to do with it being our first state?"

The craft quickly gained speed and remained less than a hundred feet off the surface of the ocean, but it turned northeast, up the coast, not south!

Eli was smiling, waiting for these two geniuses to figure it out, and Kelso caught on, first.

"I think they mean Dover in England, as in, 'White Cliffs of'?" he said.

"Right-O!" said Enoch in his best British accent.

"This time, would you kindly offer the insemination package instead of the crude, lust filled package?" Eli asked of Kelso.

Kelso merely smiled guiltily, but his wheels began turning, wondering how Eli could know what went on in Amaganssett.

He deduced that they had been planted with bugs, so he waited for the right opportunity to silently reveal that thought to Jason.

Enoch dipped the craft into the ocean to the consternation of the college boys, but they grew at ease when they noticed a seeming force field around the craft.

There wasn't any. It was the ID space that caused the effect, unknown to them, so when the ship emerged some minutes later, they didn't know they had just travelled almost five thousand miles in less than a half hour!

As they made their way up the English Channel, due to increased security as a result of world affairs, they were spotted by French and English pleasure craft, as well as officialdom, but no one ordered any embarrassing scenarios like the ones in New York harbor.

Better yet, the English were more open to the fertility boosts, and all four men had to toil overtime, as it were, before the craft left England for its next stop.

Kelso bit his lip, hoping against hope, that they would continue northward, and Eli and Enoch didn't disappoint him.


Frida Svenson had tried clinics until she thought there was no hope anymore. She suffered from tubal adhesions which made it almost impossible for sperm to wind their way to the promised land.

Her previous boyfriend thought it was great luck that he could boff away and not worry about pregnancy while Frida just wanted to start a family.

Jason got to her before Kelso, not that there wasn't ample Swedish pulchritude for him, too.

As the visiting alien that Jason was supposed to be, Frida begged him for some medical miracle.

Jason wanted to calm her down. In fact, he liked her so much he wanted to come clean and admit he was a fraud, but he didn't know where to begin.

Frida was convinced that Jason's sperm itself was the cure and she opened up to him like a virgin on prom night.

Jason couldn't take his eyes off Frida and those begging blue eyes, hiding behind blond bangs, and long, straight, almost ironed looking tresses, a pair of headlights that required plenty of mouthing, then a perfect button of a navel until her smooth, tanned skin disappeared beneath tight white shorts.

In between kisses, Jason mumbled that he couldn't promise her any results but that he would do his best to lay some soldiers at the doorway to her womb.

When the shorts and panties came off, Jason saw absolute proof that the blond carpet matched the curtains, something he had never before seen.

He munched. Frida squirmed. He kept on tasting her and tasting her until her apprehension was replaced by copious spasms of liquid bliss - her liquid!

By now, Jason could cut diamonds with his raging bone and it was only fitting that he complete the act as Frida begged him to do.

Jason slid inside her slowly, then held back for a moment, only to renew his foray inside the depths of Frida's moist cave.

Burying himself to the hilt, Jason felt her labial grip at the base of his organ and rocked for dear life!

There was something special about this particular act of love making, aimed specifically towards procreation. Jason actually felt like a loving husband desperately trying to bring out the strongest maternal instincts that Frida could display.

Yet, he could not help the build up inside his loins - he was being milked by the tightest glovelike fit imaginable and his hips kept trying to reseat his member even deeper inside Frida.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.