Distant Cousins? - Cover

Distant Cousins?

Copyright© 2003 by Anonymous

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - The Earth finally gets a response, but are they really aliens?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Slow  

The party was in full swing, with a modicum of celebrities from the sports world and the entertainment industry, and unfortunately also, their cadre of hangers-on, which included a few drug pushers.

Cocaine was the optimum drug choice for two main reasons: it didn't emit aromas that might serve as probale cause, and only a "consumption amount" was there, easy to flush, if necessary.

Stuffy neighbors are more likely to rat out these types of parties when they are not invited, and they certainly were not invited!

There could be no cue for Jason & Kelso as they watched the ramp extend just below the surface of the water, and the signature vibratory hum was masked by the loud music hum that emanated from the shore.

Fitted with mocassin-like footwear similar to leather, but waterproof, our two imposters finally were spotted against the backdrop of multi-colored lights flashing alternately, thanks to Enoch and Eli.

Suddenly, the music stopped and the entire party ventured onto the beach as this duo continued walking 'on water' towards them, their ship now noticable.

As they felt the sand take over from the beam, Kelso began to speak to the advancing people, "I'm sorry, do you wish us to leave?"

After receiving the perfunctory nods that he knew he'd see, Kelso told the mass that his partner and he were on a mission, pausing long enough to notice that most people knew what that mission was, and that they chose this place at random to begin their assimilation.

After a long pause, the comedian in the group showed off his wit, saying, "Yes, and assimilation always begins "ass". I guess we ALL wish to assimilate!"

The ice was broken to the relief of the two imposters and it hardly made any difference whether the host was game or not because three or four people chimed in to say, "C'mon - join the party!"

Enoch and Eli would have preferred that Kelso just make the insemination offer in a 'take it or leave it' format, but Kelso had more experience with people than they estimated, and he smoothly hinted at the broadcast message when asked the usual twenty questions.

Our two boys became the center of attention until Kelso realized that it would lead to petty jealousies, so he tried his best 'robot dance', garnering laughs, but successfully loosening up the crowd.

Jason had already found a very suitable candidate, one who was persuing her curiosity by feeling his 'package' through the pants - and the 'package' responded quite like a normal human's.

When Jason asked directions to the bathroom, Christie told him, then she followed him!

With about the only safe place to lock out intrusion, Christie made her move on Jason, her knees cracking from the violently rapid squat she performed at his feet.

Jason, remembering who he was supposed to be, reminded Christie, "Uh, I don't think you can get pregnant from one of these. Do you want a baby or just an orgasm?"

"I'm not exctly sure," tendered the girl. "Could I just go for the orgasm and see what develops?"

"Okay," smiled Jason as he stripped his companion. He then took his turn in the squat position as Christie sat on his face!

Jason was able to munch Christie's clit until she lost control and creamed in a matter of moments. She was wired!

Jason had already kicked off his pants and now propped Christie against the bathroom wall as he aimed his pecker.

When the tip grazed Christie's clit on its way to her sopping cavern, she let out a soft mewl, which melted into a nice hum as Jason slowly entered her.

Whatever reservations she might have had about doing the dirty deed were now history as Christie hunched down on Jason's piercing rhythm, her mind a prisoner to her sexual drives.

Jason proved quite ardent, plunging in with gusto while kissing her earlobes and other erogenous facial zones.

When Jason grabbed her buns, it was to maintain dramatic pelvic contact as his penis erupted its quite human seed deep inside Christie's receptive womb.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.