Distant Cousins? - Cover

Distant Cousins?

Copyright© 2003 by Anonymous

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The Earth finally gets a response, but are they really aliens?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Slow  

Quite quickly, self important people from seemingly out of the woodwork took. Arecibo was no longer the focal point of conversation, sadly.

The President of the United States was awakened so abruptly that he thought it was another terrorist attack!

When he was told why he was awakened, he nearly exploded, "Of all the inane bullshit reasons to screw me out of a good night's sleep, you have to pull this one? I'll have somebody's ass in a sling if this doesn't turn out to be legitimate."

Very soon, what began as first contact degenerated into a game of 'twenty questions', only there were more like twenty MILLION questions.

The entire tenor of the exchanges were clearly clouded by official skepticism about whether the voices were really coming from the Moon and whether they were alien, at all.

As mass media attention prevented the government from covering up the first contact, people from around the world treated this news with varying degrees of belief, fear, exhilaration, and a host of other emotions.


One scenario was played out in many states:

"Oh, Denise, this is the beginning of the end. I don't want to die a virgin. Please, please!"

"Richie, I'm scared. What if they just want to talk to us? I'm not so sure."

"But Denise, if they just wanted to talk, they could have contacted us without coming here! No, I tell you, this is it - please, please!"

Perhaps fear can be like an aphrodisiac when its not fear of your male partner. He would represent your salvation, in a way.

So Denise allowed Richie to sway her, then to disrobe her, while kissing her all over.

As her fears made her pliable and with no resolve, Richie became a statutory rapist as he seduced his sixteen year old girlfriend.

Denise perhaps wanted an excuse to finally allow Richie past second base and at nineteen, Richie wasn't likely to stay with this closed up virgin now that he believed the end was coming. At least, that's how Denise justified her actions.

As Denise shivered with another kind of fear, Richie continued to cater to her needs, kissing and reassuring her that this act would be so right and so fine for them both.

When he went down, Denise lost herself in the throes of her first cunnilingual orgasm as her boyfriend really took her to town.

When she ground her pelvis into Richie to get more contact for her spasms, he knew she was his, tonight.

After several orgasms which wetted her inner being, Richie moved up Denise's body, presenting his hot poker for her to taste.

When Denise widened her eyes in mild shock, Richie smoothly justified, "Just put as much saliva as possible on it so that this is hardly painful."

The oral fixation has ruined many girls in the past, and Denise certainly felt no pain as Richie's phallus slid inside her mouth. Even better, Denise slurped as much spit onto his meat as she could possibly gather for the final plunge.

When Richie didn't produce a condom, it was by then a foregone conclusion that since the end was near, why bother with contraception?

There was actually no difficulty with insertion because Denise was so wet already, but she winced in pain as Richie pressed against her hymen.

Richie put his hand behind Denise's neck and pulled her lips to his as he kissed her hard - while shoving hard - and tearing through her vestige of virginity.

He kissed the tears from her eyes while continuing to drill himself inside her.

Within a few minutes, as Denise's vagina surrendered to its invader, her boyfriend began to pump himself inside and out, inside and out, until humping motions from Denise's own hips allowed the two kids to fire up their baby making machinery.

Now in the throes of another kind of orgasm, Denise seemed to feel Richie's heated piston get larger as his boiling tribute gathered inside them.

The speed up, the harder kissing, the groans of near completion all triggered the moment when Richie's hot member finally fired its pent up sperm in multiple jets of blissful contractions.

Denise was one of the lucky ones, lucky that she had a lover that brought her off before himself, lucky that she was allowed to get so wet that defloration wasn't as painful as it might have been, lucky that her boyfriend would stay with her after having her, but not so lucky that such an orgasmic union wouldn't produce a pregnancy.

But let's not get too far ahead, here!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.