Distant Cousins? - Cover

Distant Cousins?

Copyright© 2003 by Anonymous

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The Earth finally gets a response, but are they really aliens?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Slow  

Tom and Maryann had become bored to death, working for SETI at Arecibo.

That they graduated near the bottom of their class may have had a limiting effect on their job prospects, so they took this low paying job while looking for something better. They had read everything there was to read. They had dutifully scanned the bandwaves for any signs of life.

It was Maryann that finally got playful after the two of them had the graveyard shift, this night.

She said to Tom, "I bet I can find evidence of life," and she began to rub his crotch which responded like any 'johnson' looking for a poke.

The beeps and hums of the transmitters acted almost like a drunken band as the two young adults stripped to the ersatz music they pretended to hear.

Maryann was not a (10) by any stretch, but neither was Tom, so compatibility was achieved quickly as Tom offered a taste of his torpedo to Maryann.

Six and a half inches of young man meat was plenty for Maryann whose 34B's became the appetizer du jour for Tom.

They took turns pleasuring each other orally, then merged their lovemaking until Maryann finally gave Tom the long awaited signal to ravish her.

As they cleared off a computer station to create a platform for their final union, they missed a few signals that were either systems tests, or... contact!

Maryann was a moaner, drowning out any possible signals that they were being paid to hear. Tom pressed home his appendage and began a smooth rocking motion for as long as he could stave off ejaculation, often pausing for a few seconds.

Maryann knew this gig was a veritable "cathouse" and she finally sampled Tom as he drove his tool repeatedly back and forth inside her. She even cradled Tom's head as he lapped at her nips.

As the two of them built up speed on the way to Valhalla, Tom finally spied a red flashing light. It signified a carrier signal!

He asked Maryann, "Did you tell anyone that we might do it tonight?"

"No. Why do you ask?" was her response.

Without missing a stroke, Tom chuckled, "We're getting a signal. This is too well timed to be an accident."

"We HAVE to answer it, Tom," begged Maryann, "or we'll get fired from even THIS job!"

Tom said, "Bullshit!" And he picked up even more speed. If someone was fucking with his mind, he was determined to get his rocks off first before answering some prank signal.

Maryann was already a prisoner of her multiple orgasms and she kept pace with Tom, even as he jetted pulse after pulse of man cream inside her waiting cavity.

Still naked and dripping semen as he withdrew, Tom flipped a couple of switches designed to detect probable distance and azimuth for the apparent signal. When he saw the answer flash, he became smug and began to guess who might have played this trick on them.

Maryann broke her sexual stupor to ask Tom what he had determined, so far.

He said, "It's from right here. There's maybe a second delay - no doubt one of our geniuses has figured out how to echo the signal through the computers."

Maryann washed up and dressed, then took over the station so Tom could do likewise, because procedure dictated that they contact superiors now, even if it WAS only a test or a prank.

Tom's job was to backtrack - contact points east to see if they had gotten the same beeps. Maryann was to go west.

Greenwich England-no; South Africa-no; India-no; finally Australia-no. Tom announced, "It's a plant!"

Maryann hurriedly shushed Tom as her inquiries went entirely differently.

"Yes sir, no sir, yes, about 10 minutes ago sir, er... we had a p-problem, at first. Yes. We'll be ready." <click>

"What was THAT all about?" shouted Tom.

Maryann was ashen and stared at the phone, "THAT was Houston, and they said this better be the real thing or someone is definitely going to get fired,".

"Houston?" asked Tom. "Houston, as in... "

"NASA," Maryann gushed. "They picked up the signal too, and they think it's coming from..."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.