Power Ring - Cover

Power Ring

Copyright© 2003 by JAX

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - This ring ruled the world for hundreds of years only to end up on the second hand tray in the jewellers window

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Magic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Gang Bang  

"How the fuck?" exclaimed Phil as he looked at the print out of one of Miss Johnson photographs.

It was one of the last ones I took of her and it showed her looking directly at the camera with two of her fingers stuck up her spunk filled pussy. The best bit was the look of wonton lust that was written all over her pretty face.

"I took it myself," I explained.

"But how?" said Phil his eyes still glued to the picture, "you don't know how many nights I had wet dreams over her. God I can remember sitting in the front seat of her class trying for a glimpse up her skirt."

"So I can take it that you'll be quite willing to met up with her in that condition?" I said.

"What, you bet," he said looking up from the picture for the first time, there was a funny look on his face.

"We have this arrangement," I said, "every Friday after school she comes around my house and we, that's Dave and me, we fuck the arse off her, if you want to you can come too?"

"Fuck it yes," he said and a big smile spread over his face.

"What's it going to cost me?" he asked and a small frown crossed his face.

"Fuck all," I said, "nothing that you haven't already done, like help out with your sister from time to time."

"Shit, I'll do that for you anyway," he said the smile back on his face.

"Good, because I would like some pictures of her sucking dick, can you help?" I asked.

"Sure no problem," he said with a big smile, "sis get you arse in here," he shouted.

Within seconds Sonya appeared and looked expectantly between the two of us.

"How do you want her?" Phil asked me.

I looked my girlfriend up and down, today she was wearing her tight white jeans and a T-shirt and as per my standing orders she wasn't wearing a bra.

"I think with her tits out and on her knees," I said, pulling my digital camera out and switching it on.

"Ok sis, get that top off and lets see those tits," Phil commanded.

She was supposed to be my official girlfriend and it was funny to hear someone else order her about. She looked a little unhappily at the camera in my hand but after a sharp slap across her unfettered tits from Phil got her attention she complied with his orders.

"Right on your knees and suck this bitch," he ordered and pushed her down, he unzipped himself and presented her his hard cock to suck.

I moved about snapping off shot after shot making sure I got what I wanted, her face and naked tits in each shot. Phil was getting near now and he grabbed her head and face fucked her quite savagely. Just as soon as he had come in her mouth he threw her to the ground. She laid face up, her naked tits flattened slightly against her chest, she looked very fuckable

"Yes," he sighed, "that was fucking great, are you having some?"

I thought about it, but no I had two hungry females at home to satisfy.

"No, not at the moment thanks," I said looking down again at her half naked figure and I was sourly tempted to change my mind. There was no doubt about it Sonya had a cracking body on her.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.