Power Ring - Cover

Power Ring

Copyright© 2003 by JAX

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This ring ruled the world for hundreds of years only to end up on the second hand tray in the jewellers window

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Magic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Gang Bang  

Next day at college I walked around like a zombie, my mind was in a daze for I was trying to understand what was going on. Since the other night with Sonya things had gone my way with the girls. Now I knew I'm not the fittest guy at college but then I'm not that ugly either. I twisted the old ring on my finger, nothing made sense any more and as I pondered this, Jade walked past and I remembered what my sister had said about getting dumped by Brett and now he was going out with her. As she came level I caught her eye and she smiled at me. Now there's a thought, nothing wrong with Jade if you like your girls with larger than average tits. I also noticed that as she past by she slowed down so that I could catch up.

"Hi Colin," she said with a sexy smile.

"Hi," I said my eyes draw to her superb bust line.

"Like to get your hands on them," she giggled when she noticed the direction of my gaze.

"What! Well," I floundered but I also noticed that she didn't seem to mind my looking.

"Meet me after classes behind the sports pavilion," she said and with that she walked off.

"What the fuck is going on," I said softly to myself twisting the ring on my finger. But I'm not going to pass up a chance at Jade especially since her connection with Brett. I got there dead on four and found her already there.

"Hi Colin," she smiled at me and I noticed that she pushed her not inconsiderable chest out even further.

"Hi your self," I said.

"Come to get your hands on my boobs," she giggled.

"Yeah," I confirmed and moved closer

"You guys are all the same," she said but I noticed her hands undoing her blouse buttons. I watched like a mouse before a cobra as button after button was undone until at last her blouse was hanging open to reveal her skimpy bra.

"Like what you see?" she asked taking her blouse off and reaching behind to undo the bra strap.

They dropped quite a bit but they were still magnificent.

"Come and get them," she said pushing her chest out again for me.

Oh my what a pair, no wonder Brett had dumped poor Dawn for she couldn't complete with these beauties. Perhaps I was being unfair to Dawn, although she was built on much slimmer lines, her's were just as beautiful. With that thought fading in my mind I got down to the job in hand. We lay down on the soft grass, my hands never leaving her beautiful orbs.

"Fuck me please," she begged.

As much as I wanted to I also wanted to spend more time fondling her boobs, but a man has to do. She opened her chunky legs for me and she pulled her gusset aside so that I could enter her. Just as soon as I did her hips pounded back at me almost throwing me off, but with a good grip on her twin peeks I held on and rode her to a satisfactory conclusion.

"Boy that was good," she sighed, "got to be going now I've got a date tonight."

Date for tonight, I thought and I know who with, god I'm going love telling Dawn about our little encounter.

"Hi, I'm home," I called out.

"Oh good you in," said a smiling Dawn, "come on up and give me a cuddle."

God this is getting ridiculous, I'll start to lost weight if this carries on, I thought. By the time I got upstairs Dawn was already naked.

"You're late, were have you been?" she asked, while she was talking she lay down on my bed and spread her long slim legs. Without a conscious thought I was now comparing her body with that of Jade's and although Jade's tits are splendid the rest of her is a little chunky, not so with my sister Dawn, what with her slim smooth limbs.

"Yes I had a interesting encounter behind the sport pavilion," I said as I slipped into her wet pussy.

"Oh yes," she said slightly breathless.

"Yeah, I nailed Jade for you," I said watching Dawn face.

"What," her eyes snapped open.

"Yeah, I stripped her naked," I said stretching the truth a little, "and I fucked the arse off her."

"You did?" she said, and I could tell she liked what I had saying because her hips picked up the pace a little and before long she was coming. I pumped my second load of the day into the tight pussy of my sister and then lay down beside her.

"My god," she said, "did you really fucked her, what about Brett?"

"She said she was meeting him later," I smiled, "and perhaps she going to offering him sloppy seconds."

"Oh how wonderful," she chuckled and hugged me again causing my cock to become hard again. Oh my, this is getting too much I thought twisting the gold ring on my finger.

"So little sister what do you want me to do about Jade?" I asked.

"Well start with big brother you can stuff that hard cock of yours back in here," she chuckled feeding my cock back into her self, "then arrange for our big titted slut Jade to get all the cock she can handle."

It was a slow and very satisfactory fuck only finishing when the front door banged open and our mother came in.

Next day I had a word with my best mate Dave.

"Fancy a go at Jade?" I asked, "you know the one with the big tits."

"Yeah, you bet," he replied enthusiastically.

"Ok, meet me behind the sports pavilion after school," I said.

"Hi Colin who's this then?" said a smiling Jade.

I had caught up with her later in the day and arranged to meet her here again.

"This is Dave," I introduced him, "and this Dave is the sexy Jade."

"Does he want to get is hands on my tits too?" she asked, but before either of us could reply her hands had started to remove her blouse.

I could hear Dave's intake of breath as her bra hit the ground.

"Oh my," he gulped.

With out any more foreplay I rolled her small white cotton knickers down her chunky thighs and pushed my hard cock into her sopping pussy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.