Dragnuts

by Trog

Copyright© 2003 by Trog

Erotica Sex Story: Purse snatching came about in the sixties and, at times, really did turn violent. This little ditty removed any of the violence and I hope replaced it with some humor and sex. I really can't, in my mind, ever vision Joe Friday or Frank Smith doing anything like this, but what if they did behind the scenes?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fan Fiction   Humor   .

To the family of Mr. Jack Webb. Please accept my sincere appologizes if you feel offened. Rest assured his memory will always be in my heart. If you have watched Dragnet I hope you will read this story. I mean no disrespect to the late Mr. Webb, but I thought some satiracal humor couldn't hurt. I've heard he was one hellva guy for humor.


You're a Detective Sergeant. You're assigned to robbery detail.
Several women have fallen victim to purse snatching.
Your job; find the crooks.


It was hot in Los Angeles. The temperature was supposed to climb well into the nineties. I checked into robbery and found my partner there. My names Joe Friday, my partner is Frank Smith.

"Morning, Joe. Whew, sure gonna be a hot one today."

"Hi, Frank. Anything on the hot sheet?"

"Just another purse snatching. Makes the eighth one this week and it's only Tuesday."

"Yeah. Same MO?"

"Yup. Woman is walking down the street and some young man grabs her purse as he runs passed. Knocked her down just like all the others."

"Got an address?"

"Yeah, someplace out in Bel Air. She says to stop over anytime. She'll be home."

"Guess we'd better roll before it gets any hotter."

While Frank checked out a car I signed us out. Since LAPD was on a tight budget the car lacked air conditioning. An hour and a half later we pulled up a long driveway lined with trees. Set well back from the street we saw the large house.

"Looks like Miss Peterson has money." Frank whistled before speaking.

I rang the bell and we waited. The door opened and a pretty young woman greeted us.

"Are you the police?" Her voice was soft and very seductive.

"Yes Ma'am. My name's Friday and this is my partner Frank Smith."

"Nice to meet you both. It's rather warm outside. Won't you come in and cool off?"

"Thank you Ma'am."

It was cool in the house as Miss Peterson led us into the sitting room. She indicated to sofa and Frank and I sat while she sat in a large arm chair across from us. As she crossed her legs much of her already short skirt moved up exposing more of her very nice thighs.

"Are you here about my robbery?"

"Burgled Ma'am."

"I beg your pardon?"

"Stores are robbed, people are burgled." Frank hid his sigh as he explained the difference.

"Oh, I see. Well then are you gentlemen here about my being burgled?"

"Yes Ma'am. Now is everything you said in your statement correct?" I had to make sure she had told us the complete story.

"Yes. I was walking down Santa Monica about two yesterday afternoon when suddenly a young man ran passed me grabbing my purse."

"And he knocked you down?" As I asked questions Frank took notes.

"Yes he did. He didn't have to get rough. I would have given it to him if he had only stopped me."

"You'd have given it to him Ma'am?"

"Well of course. I never carry more than a couple of hundred in cash and certainly that wouldn't be something for me to fuss about."

"Do you always carry that much cash?"

Miss Peterson shifted and crossed her legs again but not before her skirt rode up higher. This time most of her bare legs were exposed and there had been a flash of panty. She seemed indignant, sat up straighter. Both Frank and I could see her large breasts filling her blouse as they stretched out the material.

"Of course. I don't like credit cards, you see."

"OK, Miss Peterson. Now when he knocked you down were you hurt in anyway?"

"A little when my arm hit the sidewalk. It was when his body struck mine that I really felt hurt." Suddenly a smile plied across her sensual face.

"Oh? I didn't see anything in your report indicating any other injuries."

"I didn't want to say anything to the woman police officer taking my statement."

"And why was that Ma'am?"

"She seemed just a little to interested, if you know what I mean."

"I'm sorry Ma'am but I don't know what you mean. Just spell it out and we'll take it from there."

"Well, she kept looking at my..."

"Ma'am, I don't mean about the police woman. I was asking about your other injury."

"Of course, how silly of me. He grabbed my purse and his elbow struck me."

"I see. Where did he strike you?"

"Here, right on the side of my left breast." Miss Peterson moved her body around and pointed. "I must say I was surprised but it didn't really hurt all that much. I guess that's the other reason I didn't say anything."

"You say the other reason. Was there another?"

"Most certainly, Sergeant. I'm defiantly not into women."

"When you say not into women, what do you mean?"

"I wasn't about to have some dyke female police officer groping and probing around my body."

I paused and looked at Frank. His hint of a smile told me he had seen the same thing. Miss Peterson had slipped open the three top buttons of her blouse and was now giving us a very nice look at her cleavage.

"I can understand that Ma'am. I wonder if you would mind showing us where you were struck."

"Only if you stop calling me Miss Peterson. My first name is Joan."

Frank and I agreed. Miss Peterson, Joan, slowly stood. She took the few steps needed and stopped in front of us. I didn't know about Frank but I was beginning to rise to the occasion. Joan pulled the hem of her blouse from her skirt and finished unbuttoning it. Letting it slip to the floor she half turned and opened the snaps in the front of her bra. She pulled away the left cup and there just below her large breast was the feint outline of a bruise.

"Here, Sergeant is where his elbow struck me. I know it's not much but still there is some bruising."

"Yes, I can see some darkened skin. Would you mind a closer examination? Just for the record Ma'am."'

Joan nodded and knelt between my legs that had moved apart. My fingers gently touched her skin directly onto the bruise. Instead of flinching her body seemed to force itself closer. I cupped her large breast and found it to be very firm.

"There is no doubt you were struck and that makes the crime more severe. Are you sure he didn't hit any other part of your body?" My hand cupping her breast squeezed and we heard her gasp.

"I'm not sure, Sergeant. Maybe I need a complete examination just to make sure."

"Would you like us to examine you here or would you be more comfortable somewhere else?"

Joan stood, took my hand and led us upstairs. Her bedroom was nicely furnished and the bed was huge.

"Should I undress or will you need to perform that function yourselves?"

Frank knelt and unzipped her skirt while I removed her bra. With the victim, Joan, standing naked we proceeded to examine every inch of her sexy body. As I caressed and kissed her breasts often sucking her rock hard nipples Frank licked between her legs. After laying her on the bed we renewed our examination.

"Ma'am, we don't seem to be able to find any other bruises or marks."

"Sergeant, you still have two places to inspect."

We both knew what and where she meant as we stripped. Joan turned over and got on her hands and knees. Frank knelt close to her head as I went behind her. We were both hard and ready.

"Ma'am, I'll try not to hurt you but there could be some discomfort. If it will help you could put something in your mouth."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.