Julie - Cover

Julie

Copyright© 2003 by JDyle

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Story about a stripper that I met when I was in college.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   School  

The school year was ending and I was getting ready to move into a new place. Julie and Kristi had decided that they were going to move in with me during the school year. Julie was going to move in with me over the summer and Kristi was going to join us when school started.

Julie was the organized one in our little threesome. Before finals were over, she had found a 2 bedroom townhouse near campus and the major freeways but only 15 minutes from the beach. It was much bigger than most of the condos available to students because it was a half mile further from the main condos that surrounded campus. The master bedroom was a loft that filled the second floor and over looked the main living area. The second bedroom was on the first floor, and had a sliding glass door that opened into an enclosed patio.

Julie had gotten rid of my old bed and had bought a brand new king bed for the master bedroom. Like most students we had rented a lot of our furniture. Julie had quickly returned most of the rented furniture and kept the ones that were purchased. We ended up with multiple televisions and stereos but little real furniture. Jule filled the rest of the townhouse with whatever was available.

I had taken an internship with a small electronics company in the area and Julie continued to work as a stripper. Summer wasn't as busy because most people went on vacation or were at the beach, so she had begun to work almost daily to save up money for the next school year.

Kristi worked the summer in Hawaii. For the past two summers, Kristi had worked at a strip club / hostess bar in Honolulu that catered to Japanese businessmen. Over the summer, she would make more than enough to pay for the entire school year. Kristi would call us almost every night. The three hour time difference allowed us to get home right before she went to work.

Her job was to convince the businessmen who came there to buy her overpriced drinks and build up a tab. She got to keep a portion of the tab. Sometimes, she would join them right after getting off stage, still naked, and if they were extremely generous, she might let them feel her up a bit. I was a little upset at the idea of a guy pawing at my girlfriend but then I realized that I was being selfish. I convinced myself that Kristi wasn't my girlfriend anymore than Julie. They were two girls who were having fun and when the time came, we would all move on.

When the fourth of July finally came around, Julie decided to take the long weekend off. The fourth fell on a Thursday, so most companies allowed the employees to make it a four day weekend. Julie decided not to work that weekend and drove up the coast to visit her family. She wanted to get away from everyone and asked if she could go up by herself.

I found some cheap airfares from LAX to Hawaii and decided to fly down and see Kristi. My flight left at 7AM and arrived in Honolulu early that day. I got a car and drove down to see Kristi. I was going to surprise her at home.

Kristi's apartment was part of small complex near the naval base. It looked a cheap motel, with a u-shaped layout with the parking lot in the middle. The complex had been built in the 1960's and never updated. I parked the car in the lot and walked up the stairs to the second floor. As I walked to her door, I noticed that the window was open and drapes were not closed. I heard a low moan and looked inside.

There I saw a young lady on her knees. She was definitely Asian as I could barely make out a petite body and black hair. I couldn't make out the face. A big Polynesian guy was sitting on the couch with his pants down and she was giving him a blow job. Her head was moving up and down over his cock. The guy was holding her head in his and hands.

"That's it baby," he said. "I knew at the strip club that you would be a great cock sucker. You probably missed having a nice cock while you are in Hawaii, didn't you?"

That was all that I took for me. I was devastated. I knew deep down that Kristi was just having fun, but I had never let it get to me. I walked down the stairs and back to my car. I sat there for five minutes wondering what to do. There was a small strip mall next to the apartment building. It contained the 7-11 store, some cheap Asian restaurants, beauty salons and a Laundromat. I was heading to the 7-11 store to buy something to drink when I noticed a girl in the Laundromat. It was Kristi. She was wearing a bikini top, a pair of shorts and a flip flops while doing her laundry.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.