Julie - Cover

Julie

Copyright© 2003 by JDyle

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Story about a stripper that I met when I was in college.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   School  

After the first night, the three of us got into a regular schedule. Julie and Kristi would work at the club during the week and fuck my brains out at night. Whoever worked at the club came to spend the night. If both of them worked the same night, then both of them came over.

Kristi was still hesitant about girl-girl sex. So on those nights when they worked, the two of them would come bouncing into my apartment. I would lie on the bed and Kristi would mount me while Julie would sit on my face. Kristi would ride me until I came; I would keep licking Julie's clit until she had an orgasm or two. Kristi would get off to go clean up and Julie would lean over and my cock into her mouth licking off Kristi's juices from my cock.

At first, Kristi was apprehensive about the arrangement. The first night we tried this, she was hesitant about having anyone else in the room. Kristi had come into the bedroom first and was undressing. Julie walked in behind her.

Kristi was about to say something when Julie said, "I need a man right now. If you are going to get weird, then get out of the way." Before Julie had a chance, Kristi jumped my bones. Julie then got up on top and planted her pussy on my face. Not that I minded. After I came the first time, Kristi jumped off the bed and ran into the bathroom. That was when Julie switched into the 69 position. Kristi never returned. After Julie finished, she got up and went to the bathroom.

I went out and found Kristi sitting on the sofa with a blank look on her face. I grabbed her by the hand and led her into the bedroom and put her into bed. She lay on her side with her back to me. My cock was still semi-hard from Julie's blowjob. I pressed myself against Kristi with my cock against her back and my arm wrapped around her cupping her right breast. Soon Kristi adjusted her position and nestled the cock between her ass cheeks. Julie joined us soon thereafter. She squeezed her breasts against my back and nibbled on my ear. My cock, which had been shrinking, soon grew hard again. Kristi gave a soft purr of approval as we drifted off to sleep.

I woke up the next morning sandwiched between two beautiful girls. Kristi rolled over and gave a light kiss. Julie was awake and gave me a quick stab in the back. "What about me?" she questioned. "I missed the best part last night."

Kristi started to mumble something when Julie stopped her. "I don't mind sharing as long as you are not a pig and keep him all to yourself," Julie continued. "Now fuck me," she commanded.

Being a gentleman, I complied. I rolled over and started to kiss Julie. I started to massage her breasts, while she played with my cock. When my cock was hard, I let my hand wander down her belly. Her pussy was moist; she must have been playing with herself while we slept. I rolled on top of her, positioned my cock at the entrance and gave a quick, hard thrust. I kept pumping her until her back arched, her face contorted and she grabbed both pillows with her hands. I pulled out. Her hands quickly reached for my ass to push it back in.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.