Female Animal - Cover

Female Animal

Copyright© 2003 by Whiff

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A couple adventuring in the jungle meet a statuesque woman raised by tigers.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Zoophilia  

Gina awoke the next morning alone. It was already light, but had to be early, judging by the cool air. She looked around for Tawny, then saw her swimming out in the river, obviously looking at the boat. She sat up, and reached for one of the fruits. As she took a juicy bite, she realized she felt terrific. Her skin was tingling, she felt rested in a way she couldn't remember, and the jungle sounds starting to greet the day were like music. Mmmm, going native wasn't so bad, she thought.

She walked down, stripped, and jumped in the river, but didn't swim far. Tawny saw her, and started back. By the time she got to the shore, Gina was hunkered down studying her reflection in a still eddy of trapped water. Her hair was a mess, but the slight wave made it halo her face, and it had a certain raw look that wasn't bad. All her makeup was gone, but the glow in her skin made for a different, but pleasant effect. She smiled at Tawny, and then said "We talk."

The girl got that concentrating stare on her face, and they worked on language for the next hour, as the sun climbed higher, and the temperature rose. Finally, Gina tried to tell her she had to go back to the boat. "I go boat." She pointed out to the upriver spot. Tawny repeated "Boat." Without hesitation, she rose and headed back for the water, and Gina shrugged, happy it wasn't harder to communicate, and followed. They stripped and began swimming, and Gina started a fairly efficient Australian crawl, which allowed her to go faster than Tawny.

When she got to the boat ladder at the stern, she looked back and saw Tawny splashing toward her, trying to imitate her. She was fifty yards away, and by the time she got to the boat, she had it almost right, and was smiling when she grabbed the same rung Gina was gripping. Gina realized she must be very bright and athletic, because she picked physical things up so quickly. Gina led the way up, and quietly walked to the door into the cabin. When they got there, Evan was lying on his bunk, snoring loudly, buck naked, with a tremendous hardon. He must have gotten drunk last night. Figures. Tried to drown his worry about her.

She hadn't seen his cock before. Her stomach did a little jump, for it was a good nine inches in its fully aroused glory. Nice and thick, too, she thought greedily. Maybe if she'd realized he was that well hung sooner... Ah well, there was time yet.

Behind her, Tawny sucked in a breath. Gina looked back to see the eyes big and bright. She was staring at the naked man. A cock was new to her. Tiptoeing down to the drawers where her clothes were stored, Gina grabbed two bikini's from the top. Then she pushed Tawny back on deck and handed a black one to her, keeping the floral print for herself. As they dressed, Tawny was looking at everything, taking it all in. Gina slathered her lotion for bugs all over her skin. Tawny bent to smell it, and wrinkled her nose. "For bugs." Tawny looked confused, and Gina pointed to a big dragonfly.

Tawny pointed into the cabin, and asked "Name?" "Evan." "Human?" "Man." Confusion. Gina hunkered down and drew a stick figure with tits in the water their bodies were dripping... Then she drew one with a prick hanging between its legs. "Woman. Man." Realization dawned. The girl used her finger to draw an animal, then another with a cock sticking out of its lower belly. She pointed to the one with the cock, and stared at Gina. Concentrating, she answered "Male." Pointing to the other, she said "Female."

Tawny jumped up and almost ran to the cabin door, staring at Evan's erect member. Something had clicked in her mind, thought Gina. She stared for a few moments then came back, still standing. She signalled with her hand at her crotch, and moved it in imitation of fucking. Gina nodded, mimicing the gesture. "Fuck. Cum." Tawny stared at her. Then she hunkered down and again drew the animal, but bigger, with more detail. And as a final touch, she added stripes. It was clearly a tiger.

Boom. The facts fell into place. Raised by tigers from a young age, after surviving either a safari, or more likely a plane crash. And migod she fucked them. Gina felt a flush shoot from her pussy. Tawny was flicking her eyes toward the cabin, licking her lips. And she wanted to fuck a man. Gina wiped her damp forehead. What would it be like, those huge furry creatures fucking you. Her pussy was creaming.

They both heard a groan. Gina realized she hadn't dealt with Tawny's period. Shit. She ran down and pulled a tampax out of her cosmetic kit, just as Evan bolted into the bathroom. They both heard his stream as she helped Tawny insert the tube inside her vagina. She had been feeling like she was making progress in communicating, but as she fussed with the bathing suit, she realized she had to be careful. There was all kinds of cultural crap missing here, and a lot of blanks. Evan would be no help.

But she turned out to have underestimated him. When he finally started waking up, and had some coffee, she went over what she had learned, leaving out only the lesbian sex. His mind seemed to grasp things quickly, and they spent an hour talking. Even in that time, as Tawny listened to their conversation, her language got better. But her eyes never left Evan, and they were hungry. He noticed, Gina noticed, and their eyes met. Finally, he brought the matter to the surface.

"She's on the rag, huh." "Delicately put, Evan. But yes, it's her time. I think this is the second day. You have at least two before you can take advantage of her." "Hey babe. You see that look in her eyes? Think about what her life has been like. She was probably adopted by the female leader of the pride, and that's the mother she said was dying. But if she's been living with them, she must have had, um, an active sex life. Screw one, screw em all. And she could care less about our prohibitions. She's young, horny, and curious." He stopped.

"Look, Gina. She has no idea about getting pregnant, right? The way she's looking at me, I think she enjoys sex." He caught the look in her eye. "Oh. I see. Well then, you know she does. The question is, how do we introduce her, what do we do then, and how can we do this without my pissing you off forever. Look, are you gay, or just bi. It makes a difference here." He took a breath. "And it makes a difference to me."

Gina felt a little twinge of affection for him. He was bright, got into this thing quickly, but was trying to formulate a plan. Just like a man, but maybe it made sense. "Look, Evan. I like you okay, but the macho man shit pissed me off. Maybe we have a future. I was going to let you have your way with me eventually, so we could do another trip. You settled down after a while." She concentrated. "It was one of those surprise things last night. She was shook when the language thing came back to her, and she wanted affection and cuddling. One thing led to another. But girls aren't my main thing."

Evan's mind was in overdrive. He had gotten more and more worried the night before, but was scared to death to go over to the shore at night. Feeling hopeless, he had drunk himself to sleep. That took a while, and his mind concocted weird scenarios after a while, until he became convinced he had lost the love of his life. When he had come on deck to find not just one but two knockouts in skimpy bikinis waiting for him, he felt a perverse frustration that he and Gina were no longer alone. No matter how gorgeous the big blonde was.

And she was big. Damn near as tall as he was, and built like some fantasy. But she was so powerful looking, such a contrast to the voluptuous and feminine Gina. And big. And challenging looking, even as he felt her eyeing him with clear sexual intent. He hardly had time to think before Gina laid it out for him, and he asked a couple of questions to satisfy himself she wasn't leaping to conclusions. She was obviously protective of the girl, and he noticed the intimacy as they sat together. Tawny's halting but improving speech sold the case for some sort of shipwrecked maiden. It was a completely unique situation.

But certain things were clear. He was going to get to fuck both of them. Gina needed help, a partnership, and it drew them closer. The thing was a minefield, and he had to be careful, because Gina would never forgive him if he tried to exploit the jungle girl, and he could imagine becoming the poster boy for male chauvinism. But she was truly unique, and there had to be a way to make this chance encounter pay off.

"You know what they say about opening a can of worms, Gina? You can't get the can closed. I'm just a dumb ass corporate lawyer, but I was in therapy for five years, and if nothing else, I think I'm good at empathizing. I have the feeling this one is looking to find out what she's been missing. If you and I don't show her, she'll find someone who will. She's lucky she didn't hit on somebody really nasty." Gina was like so many people. She had broken free of a lot of the restrictions of society, but didn't think anyone else could, or did. "Here are some givens. We have to try to satisfy her about sex, and teach her about getting pregnant, or maybe get her the pill. We have to figure out how to show her the world out there without destroying her, or worse, making her a freak. Neither one of us has the money to spend our lives here in the jungle, making nice with her."

"There's no U fucking N organization for sex starved jungle girls." It was getting hot. He could see Gina sweating, but Tawny was listening, avidly soaking up whatever she got from their conversation. "And we don't really know what she's thinking. Or what she wants. Or what she'll want next week, or next year. Or what's good for her, and if they're the same thing." Shit it was hot. He slapped at a gnat or something. Tawny giggled.

Gina spoke up after some thought. "Maybe we can show her something of society. While we try to get better at communicating. You know, the food, listen to the radio, some music, that kind of thing. But stay here. The genie's still not totally out of the bottle as long as she's still here. I gotta tell you, I never felt better than when I woke up this morning after eating mystery meat and fruit last night, and sleeping on a smelly skin, cuddled by a primitive teen." She rose, and turned toward the shore. "I'll go get the dinghy. You can bring the battery and the radio, and some food in. I'm going to sleep in her camp. You suit yourself." She turned and grinned with an evil glint in her eye. "But the pussy's gonna be on the beach. Better put some of the bug stuff on."

He watched them swim toward the shore, Tawny going faster than Gina, then slowing down so they stayed together. The girl had thrown off the bikini, and pulled a tampax out of her in quick movements before she jumped in. His glimpse of her body had made his cock pulse. He could see her bare ass as she splashed athletically through the water. Strange, crazy thoughts were flashing through his mind. Carnival side shows. Sociological research. Two thou a night in Jakarta. Gina couldn't seem to help playing with his mind. He laughed out loud. It was a kick.

Tania knew Gina and Evan were talking about her, but couldn't think of anything but what that funny looking cock would feel like. It wasn't pink and moist, or curved. It wasn't pointed. It wasn't thicker at the bottom than at the top. It was longer than even Biggest. She wished her bleeding would stop. She had regretted leaving the boat and Evan. When she realized Gina was going to get the little boat, she stopped swimming and gasped "Gina. I go place."

"Uh, you go to camp?" Tania had noticed that when she wanted an answer, Gina ended with a higher tone of voice. But Evan didn't. Maybe men and women talked differently. "Yes. Tawny go camp." She turned and swam along shore, downstream, enjoying the new way that was so much faster. She got to her place quckly, and put her garments back on, welcoming their familiar feel. She hadn't liked the thing Gina put in her, though it worked well. The black cloth had been nice, though. As she slipped into the jungle to see if there were any threats around, taking her knife, she kept thinking of that big, unusual cock. Evan.

She found dog footprints, but only a couple. Tracking them back, she marked her territory with urine. That scared dogs away, though sometimes it attracted bigger animals, like panthers. But she had confronted them before, and they always ran. Her strange smell and size when she stood erect did it.

When she got back to the camp, Gina was washing her other clothes, still wearing the top and bottom from the boat. Tania hunkered down beside her, facing the jungle so any approach could be seen. She still had the knife. "Gina. Not like..." She signaled the act of putting the thing inside her. Gina didn't even look at her. "Yeah, it must have been a shock, Tawny." She was squeezing the water out of her other clothes. "Shock?" "Umm, surprise, new." Tania sighed. There was so much to learn.

Tania took another swim, relaxing in the cooling water. Her mind went methodically from one new thing to the next. When she had finished, she searched for the unease she had been feeling, but it was gone. Instead, there was excitement about unknown things that would happen, what she could learn, Evan doing her. "Fuck." That was what Gina called it. In her mind, the older woman was part lover, part mother, and part friend. When she got to shore, she leaned over and kissed Gina. She got a smile in return, but the brunette was concentrating on a stick she held with a string on the end. The other end was bobbing downriver. Humans were funny. She only had a couple of days before she would have to go back to the pride for more meat.

The sun was almost down when they heard the putt putt. Gina had caught two fish, and made Tawny put a thin rock on top of the fire to get hot. She had used Tawny's knife to gut the fish, stripping off just the meat. She had been marinating the filets in limes for an hour. She had looked at the foliage around the camp, but couldn't find either salad greens or potato like roots. Tawny looked dubious, but interested in the idea of eating the fish.

Evan was wearing a pair of swimming trunks, and a tee shirt. He had two bottles of wine, and left them in a shaded spot in the river. Both women had stripped off their tops, relaxing as they watched the sun go down. "Hey, whatcha doin." Gina laughed. "Watching the sunset, White Hunter. Bring anything else?" "Some cans, babe. I think the potatoes are bad." He was ogling the full titties of both. No doubt about it, the blonde's were amazing, but the softer flesh on Gina seemed sexier to him.

Gina saw the way Tawny stared at Evan, but they had talked about her period this afternoon. The girl seemed to realize men didn't like it, and that it could hurt her, when she was mensturating. But Evan's point that it was hard to know what was going on in Tawny's mind was getting clearer and clearer. The same thing kept happening. Gina would think she had gotten through, and Tawny would say something that made it clear she hadn't. But the girl never seemed to be in doubt. You couldn't tell her what to do. She acted unilaterally.

"Evan, I keep thinking I'm communicating, and then finding out I'm not. This isn't going to be easy. Why don't you try?" "I will babe, but it's probably harder for me than you. Let me try listening to your conversation. Why don't you tell her something you think she didn't get again. Oh, and I brought both sleeping bags. They're in the boat." Gina smiled at him, thinking he was being a pretty good sport. He smiled back.

She turned and started to speak to Tawny, then stopped. There was a funny look on the girl's face, as the eyes darted from Evan to her. It was curiosity, confusion, interest, and sadness. "What do you think is going through her mind right now." "God knows. Maybe she regrets not understanding." He paused, then whispered softly "Maybe she's jealous that I like you better." He bowed his head. "Or maybe it's just PMS starting early. Christ. We can't be too cautious. There isn't time."

Gina smiled at Evan's expression of preference for her, feeling a nice little surge of pleasure. He had that funny way of expressing his feelings, wry and self deprecating, even though he tried to be macho. She looked at Tawny, and the girl was smiling back at her, looking genuinely happy. Evan chuckled. "Well, so much for the jealousy theory. What's for dinner?"

He asked some very practical questions during the meal. Where is the pride. How many animals in it. How far did they range, and did they stay in the same area. Tawny knew numbers, but had trouble with time. "We move. Way back. After I come." "Maybe twelve years?" asked the man. "Years?" Evan tried to describe the cyclical movements of the sun, and then tried to get her to count the number of rainy seasons. Gina could see the light didn't go on. But the girl kept concentrating. He tried describing full moons, using his arms to portray the phases. That got through, but she hadn't kept track of how many.

She was excited about the new taste of the fish, and the wine. It had hit her hard. She giggled and clapped her hands. It was another little girl action. "Goody, goody." "See what I mean", Gina muttered. Evan smiled. "You're a little impatient, huh babe. Think of the shit she's had thrown at her in the last two days. I've been giving it a lot of thought. Consider this. Everyone learns sequentially, you, me, the whole world. One thing leads to another. But she has a big blank spot. We probably can't remember why we think what we do, and we can't get her there naturally. So when she sees something outside her experience, chances are it'll be impossible for us to understand how she processes it."

Tawny looked like she was falling asleep on her skin. He wiggled over to sit beside her, and kissed her cheek softly. Gina felt herself starting to melt. Her nipples stiffened. She felt his breath in her ear as he finished his thought. "Take sex. You and I see it as involving affection as well as orgasm. I don't know if that's really objectively right, but we come to it as received wisdom, no questions asked. She might feel sex is purely for fun. She doesn't know from pregnant, Herpes, AIDS, Syphillis. And she doesn't know about love."

Gina was melting. He was making sense, and showing careful thought, and yet expressing his feelings with less reserve than she had always expected of him. She was tingling, wanting him. It wasn't with the calculation of advantage she had been planning. It was something about the jungle, the remoteness, the sense of isolation. She turned her head to him, and felt his lips meet hers. They both sighed as their mouths pressed together.

It was as though the air had gone out of a balloon. The tension that had been between them for almost a week dissolved into want. They reclined to the canvas of the sleeping bag, as his hand began caressing her breast. She arched up to increase the pressure, and wrapped her arms around his waist. His body was fully against her bare skin. She grabbed the bottom of the tee shirt and pulled it over his head. Their eyes were locked together. Just before he lowered his head back to her, she breathed "Your charm worked, you son of a bitch. But so did that big cock this morning." He smiled as his lips found hers again.

Their tongues started touching through open mouths. The sound of the night seemed like a symphony as his expert hands wandered over her, pressing lightly but surely, on both tits, the nipples, then down her stomach to her groin. She groaned as his hand worked under the thong, and when his finger touched her clit gently, her hips jumped to his hand. His smooth chest was pressing her soft, tender boobs, and she felt wonderful anticipation, and surrender. She groaned into his mouth.

Gina reached for the waistband of the swimming trunks, both hands pushing it downwards. She got it far enough for his prick to jump out, already stiff. But he kept caressing her twat, two fingers inside now, palm rubbing over the top of her slit. He was hitting her g spot squarely, and she was giving herself to the flush of heat in her groin. But he wasn't hurrying. Her friends had told her he was a good lover, and they were right. He was rubbing her titties with his chest, and she felt him wriggling the trunks all the way off, then his big dong was wedged between his groin and her buttock. He pushed her thong down and off.

He kept kissing her, and she was running her hands over his back, cooing gutturally as the excitement rose. She rolled to him, feeling his prick poking at her groin. His hand began kneading her ass, pulling her into him. Oh it was nice, thought the keening brunette, edging her knee up over his hip, opening her pussy, feeling her cream start. They writhed together, the first thrill of mutual need washing through the chirping night. She realized he had shaved. Cocky bastard. But she felt a little happy flush that he cared that much.

His mouth left hers and started kissing down toward her tits. Gina was lucky that just short of thirty her breasts were still firm, and very sensitive. As he started sucking on one nipple, flicking at it with his soft tongue, she groaned throatily, enjoying this more than she had expected. It felt so intimate here in this jungle clearing, so primitive. "Evan, Evan, oooh yes."

He worked on both boobies for a while, feeling her intense response, rubbing with both his lips and hands, concentrating on the stiff nipples. He squeezed the full globes, and nibbled at the stiff tips. She arched crazily, getting into his love making. Her mind was roaring with passion, inflamed by the days of teasing. Somehow the problem of Tawny had brought them together in a rush, and as she felt him start toward her hips with his mouth, she groaned happily. Her legs spread open.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.