Downward Spiral - Cover

Downward Spiral

Copyright© 2003 by MOF

Chapter 9: by Jill Smith

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9: by Jill Smith - Downward Spiral is the story of the Pain, Suffering, and Humiliation experienced by the Smith family; Jill, the mother, Megan, the nineteen-year-old daughter and Eric, the eighteen-year-old son. Each chapter is written by a different member of the family. Join the Smiths as they spiral ever downward.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   DomSub   Spanking   Humiliation  

David and I were driving to the Morton's house to pick up their children. I felt sorry for Megan knowing that she'd be at the mercy of Todd Morton when we returned. The boy was rude and had no self-discipline. Beth Morton was the only person he'd listen to. Steve and Shelly had no control over him.

When we arrived at the Mortons Beth and Todd were ready to go. Todd was going on and on about all of things that Eric had to do the previous day and all of the ideas that he had for Eric to make his life even worse. The boy was going to go nuts when he learned that his victim was going to be Megan and not Eric.

We said our hellos to Steve and Shelly and made some remarks about what happened the previous day. Beth had the good manners to blush. I mentioned how I was quite proud of Eric and the way he suffered his humiliation. Beth enthused about what a wonderful boy he was.

Steve and Shelly are an attractive couple (the whole family's attractive) but reserved. They are always friendly and polite and I was surprised at the equanimity with which they accepted Eric's humiliation. I wondered how deep their passion ran. I wouldn't have long to wonder. As we were leaving David pointed toward me and snapped his fingers. Shelly and Steve looked at me impassively but their children stared in surprise and anticipation. I dropped to my knees and assumed the position. Another snap of the fingers and a familiar gesture and a minute later I was once again in position, only naked, my clothes in a pile at my side.

"Cool," said Todd as grabbed my breast and massaged it like a piece of dough. "I really like the Smith's, don't you Beth?" His squeezing grew more heated and was becoming painful until David put a stop to it.

"Todd, you and Beth are coming with me," he said. "Jill's remaining her for the amusement of your parents."

He ushered the younger Mortons out the door as Todd was chattering on about how he'd like to be amused, too. I gazed at my new master and mistress, wondering what my day was going to be like. I was no longer concerned about Megan's fate. I had my own to worry about. Steve and Shelly sat on the sofa. On the coffee table in front of them was an assortment paddles, canes and whips that I hadn't noticed before.

"Jill," Shelly began, "David has given you to us for the day. You're ours to do with as we will."

Steve picked up the discourse. "You're here to amuse us, Jill. And, as I'm sure you can guess, it will amuse us to hear and see you suffer. Are you ready to amuse us, Jill?

"Yes, Master Stephen," I replied. Their formal tone made me afraid and I was trembling.

"Good," Shelly said in a business like manner as she cleared the things from the table. "Then we can begin. Be so kind as to lay yourself over this coffee table, Jill."

I did as she instructed, lying lengthwise across the table, gripping one end with my hands and my legs trailing off the other. The edge of table cut across my crotch. They stood on each side of my legs with the canes in their hands. The canes were about three feet long and thin and whippy. Without preamble they began whipping my ass and thighs, alternating strokes. The canes bit into my skin and made me cry out in pain. If I twisted one way to avoid a cane I twisted into another one. After about twenty strokes I was a sobbing quivering blob of jelly. My two tormentors sat on the sofa and kissed and petted as they watched me sob. After I regained some control they both stood, canes in hand.

"Jill," said Steve, "I want you to undress me."

"Yes, Master Stephen," I replied.

I crawled off the table and, kneeling in front of him, began unbuttoning his shirt. Immediately both canes bit into thighs making double over in pain.

Shelly said, "Don't use your hands, Jill." Her voice was quiet and understanding like a mother might speak to a recalcitrant child.

I straightened up on my knees and began working the buttons with my lips and teeth and tongue. My tears made Steve's shirt wet. I managed to unbutton the lowest two buttons but couldn't reach the third.

"May I have permission to stand, Master Stephen," I said.

Shelly smacked her cane into my ass and said, "If you must."

I got on my feet and finished with the buttons. Using my teeth I managed to pull his shirt off his shoulders and it dropped to the ground. Steve burned his cane into my thigh and said, "Put the shirt on the sofa, Jill."

I picked it up in my teeth, not sure if I was allowed to touch it with my hands, and crawled to the sofa where I deposited it. I managed to complete undressing Steve and went to work on Shelly. It took four more strokes of their canes to help me finish her. Each stroke was laid on top of welts that they had already created and the searing pain brought cries to my lips and tears to my eyes.

At last the Mortons were naked. Steve had blond pubic hair that matched the hair on his head and his children's heads. Shelly was darker in complexion and hair coloring. Her pubic patch was black and curly. I was told to kneel forward on my elbows and stick my ass up in the air. Shelly knelt behind me and nosed her face into my crack. Strange, I thought. I figured I was the one that was supposed to be doing that kind of stuff. But if that's what turned Shelly on, so be it. She licked my asshole and drove her tongue in as deep as she could. It felt neat and I made a mental note to have it done to me again when I was a mistress. I felt her finger, wet with saliva, drive itself in and work its way around. Every now and then she'd take a break and suck Steve's cock. Eventually, she crawled around in front of me and laid on her back, legs spread and knees doubled. She was breathing heavily and her sex appeared damp.

"Lunch time, Jill," was all she said. I buried my face in her cunt and did all those things that I had been practicing on my daughter. Steve drove his cock in my ass but I had the feeling from the way he was stroking that all was not right. He grabbed two cushions from the sofa and had me kneel on them. This must have improved his angle of attack because the buggering proceeded more efficiently.

Steve didn't last more than a couple minutes but he stayed with me until Shelly had her orgasm.

They both returned to the sofa and I assumed the kneeling position; back on my heels, knees spread, tummy in, shoulders back, hands folded behind my head and pussy dripping. We talked for a while like there was nothing unusual in our relative positions. My ass was still burning. The caning I had received was the worst I ever had. Either they delivered their blows harder or their canes had more whip to them. Or both.

They had me fetch coffee for them, a task I managed mostly on my knees. While they drank it I knelt in front of them and made love to their bare feet with my mouth. I spent the next hour worshiping the feet of my new masters as they talked and fondled one another. I kissed and licked and sucked each toe and licked thoroughly between the toes. I washed their soles with my tongue. I fondled their feet as I cradled them in my hands and caressed them with my tear stained cheeks. Every now and then one of them would rise and I bent forward to receive three of four sharp cracks across my ass and thighs. Then I'd add tears to the saliva with which I was washing their feet.

I prepared and served Steve and Shelly a light lunch. Every time I had to rise from my knees I was given permission which was always accompanied with one or two blows with the cane. The pain never ceased. For my lunch I was given a bowl of dry dog food with a raw egg and in it, which I ate on the floor without my hands. The Mortons didn't have a dog so I guess I was expected for lunch.

After lunch Steve got a step stool and, standing on it, threaded a rope through a hook that was screwed in one of the exposed ceiling beams. Why did he have a hook in his ceiling I wondered. Did he just put it there for my visit or was it always there? I didn't have any trouble figuring out why it was there. My wrists were tied together and the rope was pulled tight so that just my toes were touching the floor. The other end of the rope was tied off on a cleat attached to the wall. I wondered about that, too. Evidently, there was a lot I didn't know about the Mortons.

If I stretched on my toes I could relieve the pressure on my wrists. If I increased the pressure on my wrists I could relieve the weight in my toes. One or the other. Not both. As Steve was tying the rope to the cleat Shelly was approaching me, paddle in hand. My bottom was burning from the previous beatings and I pleaded.

"Please, Mistress Shelly. I don't think I can stand any more pain on my bottom."

It was the first time I had ever begged for mercy. My eyes were tearing up just thinking about the pain the paddle would cause on my welted bottom. Shelly kissed me on the lips, caressed my breast and moved into position. When the paddled hit my ass I screamed. One foot left the ground as my knee doubled. On the toes of my other foot I attempted to rotate out of paddle range but Shelly was too quick for me. The second blow left me blubbering and pleading, "Please, Mistress Shelly. I don't think I can stand another. Pleeeease." The pain had me literally dancing on my toes.

Shelly took mercy on me and dropped the paddle only to fetch a whip. Steve had picked one up also. The thongs bit into my breasts and then my back. The stings were sharp and painful but no where near as bad as the paddle. The Mortons whipped me from neck to ankles. No mater which way I turned the thongs of one whip or the other seared into my naked body. Every time a whip caught my ass or thighs the pain was doubled. I was performing a manic pain dance for the amusement of my two tormentors. They were both still naked and it was obvious that they were enjoying the spectacle that I was providing. Steve was aroused and hard. Shelly's muscles were taut and her body had a sheen of perspiration and arousal. I could actually smell the sex they emanated.

When I was covered with stripes and welts they relented. My suffering evidently excited them because they fell to the floor at my feet and rutted like animals in heat. I watched through my tears and pain as Steve drove into Shelly in a frenzy of passion and sex. I burned with pain and arousal. Steve's butt clenched tightly and Shelly's back arched to meet his thrusting prick. Her heels were dancing on his back and thighs. The couple exploded in a climax of groans and sweat. Their odor engulfed me.

They lay at my feet panting and recovering as I gazed on their naked sweating bodies. Shelly rolled so that her lips were on my scrunched toes and she kissed and licked them. Steve untied the rope from the cleat and I sunk to my knees. I assumed position although it was a little awkward since my wrists were still tied together. My sex was wet and swollen with arousal. I suspected that some of the odor I had smelled was me.

From her supine position Shelly said, "You're so beautiful, Jill. Sometimes I envy you."

I smiled and replied, "You better watch what you wish for, Mistress Shelly. All it takes is a snap of the fingers." Steve laughed.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.