Downward Spiral - Cover

Downward Spiral

Copyright© 2003 by MOF

Chapter 8: by Megan Smith

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8: by Megan Smith - Downward Spiral is the story of the Pain, Suffering, and Humiliation experienced by the Smith family; Jill, the mother, Megan, the nineteen-year-old daughter and Eric, the eighteen-year-old son. Each chapter is written by a different member of the family. Join the Smiths as they spiral ever downward.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   DomSub   Spanking   Humiliation  

It was a terrible evening for poor Eric, although I had a feeling that it might have ended for him on an up-note. From the car I saw him and Beth kiss and Beth gave his naked butt a squeeze. It wasn't exactly a gentle squeeze and considering the tender state of his bottom I suspect that it caused him some pain. But I noticed it got a positive response from his dick. He was in the trunk, naked, as we drove home. I wondered about the impression that Eric's SPH (Suffering Pain and Humiliation) made on the Morton's. I know that Beth was aroused and Todd, the little creep, was excited. I'm not sure what Mr. and Mrs. Morton thought about the whole evening. I thought I'd try to get a read from David.

"Did the Mortons have any idea what was coming?" I asked him.

"Not really," he replied. "We'd talked about that kind of stuff and I didn't think they'd disapprove. I had no idea how the kids would react. I had my suspicions, though." He laughed and said, "I thought Todd was going to pop his cork. That kid's a real trip."

"I can't stand the little monster," I replied. "Beth seems awfully nice, though. But, I don't know. She seemed to take Eric's humiliation in stride. I almost think she liked it."

"No almost about it," said David. "She was into it. She's also madly in love with Eric. And visa-versa, don't you think?"

"They looked so sweet," mom chimed in, "when Eric was masturbating into that bowl and she was holding it. I think Beth was disappointed she couldn't drink any."

I giggled at that. "Hey Eric," I shouted toward the trunk. "Are you in love with Beth?"

"Yes, Mistress Megan," I heard him shout back from the trunk. Honest boy, that brother of mine.

We pulled in the garage and entered the house with Eric crawling along behind us. The three of us were lounging around and relaxing and Eric took up position in the middle of the floor. His makeup was still in pretty good shape. David took pity on him and released him from SPH.

"Thanks, David," he said as he collapsed on the sofa beside me. He had a long day and he looked tired. "Can I sleep with you tonight, Megan?" he asked me.

"OK by me," I responded, "if it's OK with mom and David."

They both nodded and Eric took my hand and led me off to the bedroom. I looked at mom and David and shrugged. I was surprised that Eric was interested in sex with me after his trial with Beth. The way he filled the bowl I was surprised he had anything left at all.

I stripped and he washed off his makeup. We brushed, peed and crawled into bed. He snuggled up to me and laid his head on my breasts with his woody poking me in the leg. He said he just wanted to talk and get some maternal comfort. Since I was the one he wanted to talk to, I was going to have to fill in for mom with the maternal part.

"In the Morton's garage Beth told me she loved me," he said. "I mean, after she saw me humiliated like that and she saw how black and blue my bottom is... And she's only fifteen! I want her to love me but it's all so crazy!"

"I don't know what to tell you, Eric," I responded. I was running my hand over his head and through his hair. "I like Beth. David and I both think she was aroused by your suffering. But so what. I'm aroused by your suffering. Please forgive me, Eric, but I was really turned on watching you and your hairless bod and the make up and everything. That's the way we are, Eric. And if Beth likes that sort of thing and you love her... Well, I guess that makes you pretty lucky. I'll tell you one thing, though. It's always going to be your ass that's bruised. I don't think it's ever going to be Beth's."

"That's OK," he responded. "If I need to bruise an ass there's always you and mom." I gave a tuft of his hair a sharp tug eliciting an "Ow!" from him. In response he took my nipple into his mouth and bit it so I started tickling him in the ribs and he doubled up into a ball to protect himself so I smacked him on his tender butt. That effort got me pointed in the wrong direction and when he straightened out he was looking at my feet and I was looking at his. We both stopped giggling and began sucking each other's toes and then inched our way with kissing and licking toward each other's crotch. I found his newly shaven genitals to be a wonderful turn-on and he was doing erotic things to me with his lips and fingers and tongue and teeth. I don't know where he managed to find any additional cum but he did and finally shot it into my mouth. By that time I had had several orgasms or one long orgasm or one long and one short or I don't know what.

When I woke up eight hours later I was still looking at Eric's red toenails. What the hell I thought and took the big toe in my mouth and began sucking it. In return I got a smack on the bottom. We horsed around some more and finally managed to get out of bed and into the shower. More horsing around, but as for sex, we were both too pooped to pop. Lots of soapy, slippery petting and hugging though.

An hour later all four of us were sitting around the kitchen table drinking coffee. Eric and I were still naked. Mom and David were dressed.

"Are the Morton's still coming over today?" asked Eric.

"Jill and I are going to pick the kids up now and bring them back here," replied David. "When we get here you are to be in SPH, Megan. I want you in position on this table with a dildo up your ass. Face the entrance way so when we walk in your crotch will be the first thing we see." I blanched. So it was to be my turn.

After David and mom had left Eric, said to me, "I don't think this is going to be your day, Megan."

"Oh god, Eric," I said. "That little cocksucker Todd is going to go nuts! What am I going to do?"

Eric took each of my hands and said, "You either suffer him or quit. If you just left I don't think mom would blame you. I know I wouldn't."

I knew that I'd see it through but I still trembled when I thought of having Todd's hands all over me. What made it so humiliating was that the little shit was only fourteen.

Eric greased me up and inserted my dildo and then we sat in the living room and watched for David's car while Eric cleaned off his nail polish. When we saw them pull in my heart went to my throat and I ran for the kitchen table. When they came in I could hear Todd's excited voice.

"Oh rats, Eric, aren't you in SPH? I was looking forward to seeing Erica beat off again. Where's your makeup? You were sooo cute."

"Shut up, Todd," his sister said. "Sometimes you don't know when to stop." As she said this she and Eric appeared in the entrance way hand in hand. Beth stopped so quickly that Todd bumped into her. When the brat spotted me his mouth was literally hanging open. Then a big grin spread over his face and he said, "Oh my god! Look who's in SPH. It's snotty little Megan. This is going to be so much better." As he was saying this he was walking slowly towards me. When he reached me he leaned forward and put a hand on the top of each of my thighs. His palms were sweaty. Putting his weight on his hands he leaned into my face and said, "Who's the little shit now, Megan? Can I touch your tits now, Megan? Huh?"

I was fighting back tears. I said, "Yes, Master Todd."

"Yes what, Megan. Tell me what I can do." He was squeezing my thighs all this time and it hurt. The little bastard was strong for his age.

"You can touch my tits, Master Todd," I said.

"Just touch them? Can't I squeeze them and pinch your nipples? Tell me."

"You can squeeze my tits and pinch my nipples, Master Todd." I was dying inside. How could a fourteen-year-old boy know how to torment a person so well. The kid was a natural born sadist. I had another problem, too. I was getting wet. To this day I can't understand why that little bastard's torments would arouse me.

With an evil grin he moved his sweaty hands to my breasts and squeezed. I winced with the pain. Then he gripped each nipple between his thumb and forefinger. He pinched them and twisted them back and forth like he was tuning a radio. My eyes were wet with tears.

"You like it, don't you Megan. You're such a slut. I'll bet you want me to fuck you, don't you, slut," he said as he continued tormenting one breast and slid his other hand down to my wet and slippery cunt. His eyes gleamed as he slipped his finger in me and began probing. He was inexperienced and had little idea of what he was doing but I still responded and tried to grind my hips against his hand to derive some satisfaction.

As my breathing quickened Beth came up and said, "Leave her alone, Todd. Go talk to Mr. Tancredi and Eric or something." Todd withdrew his finger and wiped it on my breast. He gave each nipple one additional tweak and left. It seemed like Beth was the only person he listened to. His parents had no control over him.

Beth stood between my spread knees and placed a hand on the inside of each of my thighs with her fingers pointed toward my pussy. She was gently caressing my thighs, sliding her hands toward my sex and away, each time her finger tips getting closer but never touching. My hips were rising and falling to the rhythm of her hands. Her lips were slightly parted and I could see the tip of her tongue darting about inside her mouth. I pictured the tongue caressing my own lips, both pairs. There was a dew of perspiration on her upper lip that I wanted to taste.

Beth smiled and said, "You're beautiful, Megan. Todd is making you more beautiful. You're humiliated and aroused and it's making you more beautiful. I'm going to have you, but only when I'm ready. I think that first Todd is going to have his way with you."

My hips were getting more aggressive and my breathing was getting raspier when Todd in his excited voice exclaimed, "Hey Beth. The slut's got something sticking out of her ass."

Her wonderful hands stopped and she smiled more broadly and said, "Dear sweet Megan. What could possibly be sticking out of your ass?"

"I have a dildo in me, Mistress Beth," I responded.

"Well let's take a look," she said and grabbed a fistful of hair and pushed my head down between my knees thereby raising my ass up for better inspection. She walked around the table and joined Todd who was already fiddling with the knob on the end of my dildo. He put one hand on my butt for leverage and pulled it out.

"Eeww! It's got shit on it," he said.

"Of course it does," replied Beth. "What did you expect. It's been up her ass. Stick it back in."

Todd complied, none too gently. He wiggled it around a bit and did a few in and outs and got bored with that part of my anatomy. He came around the table and lifted my head in the same manner that Beth had used, only he was rougher and caused me some pain.

"Guess what, slut?" David said that you and me can spend some time together in the bedroom. Doesn't that make you happy?"

"Yes, Master Todd," I replied. Great, I thought to myself. The nineteen year-old college student was going to service the fourteen-year-old sadist.

Todd stepped back and said, "Lead the way, slut."

I got down from the table and began crawling toward the bedroom and he said, "What, can't you walk?"

"When I'm in SPH I have to stay on my knees unless given permission, Master Todd," I answered.

"Oh. Well get crawling, then."

Once we were in the bedroom we got right to business. Todd didn't have the experience to draw out the enjoyment. He was still at the "slam bam, thank you mam" stage. He stripped his pants and underwear off leaving on his shirt, shoes and socks. I thought he looked pretty cute. The only hair on his body was a tuft of blond kinky curls above his cock. He was no Eric or David but for a fourteen-year-old I thought he was fairly well endowed. He was hard and ready to go. But first some foreplay.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.