Downward Spiral - Cover

Downward Spiral

Copyright© 2003 by MOF

Chapter 7: by Eric Smith

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7: by Eric Smith - Downward Spiral is the story of the Pain, Suffering, and Humiliation experienced by the Smith family; Jill, the mother, Megan, the nineteen-year-old daughter and Eric, the eighteen-year-old son. Each chapter is written by a different member of the family. Join the Smiths as they spiral ever downward.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   DomSub   Spanking   Humiliation  

I had graduated to the ranks of sodomites. I had sodomized my mother and sister. As I sodomized my sister, Megan, I drove a vibrating dildo into her cunt. I thought she was going to explode. I think every muscle in her body contracted. The noises she made were inhuman. That night she slept with my mother and I slept alone. David left specific instructions that when he returned Monday morning he better find us on our stools. All he said was that he wouldn't arrive before 9AM.

I figured that we were off SPH until 9 but mom and Megan would have none of that. They were sure that SPH was implied and that we had to remain naked and crawl and eat on the floor out of our dog bowls. I knew that if I didn't follow suit David would find out and I'd pay for it. Of course, I was going to pay anyway. All I had to do was look at Mom's and Megan's blistered behinds to know what mine was going to look like before the day was over. I did the SPH thing anyway.

At nine we greased each other's assholes and mounted our dildoes. Mom and Megan both winced as they settled their sore butts on to the stool. The stools have something like stirrups that we put our ankles in, thereby spreading our legs. Our only view was each other's naked bodies and prominently displayed sex. We had nothing to do but talk and gaze on each other. We talked about anything and everything. That morning I wondered aloud what my day was going to be like.

"I sure hope you get the paddle," responded Megan, "and I hope that I get to help. You made me jump yesterday. It's going to be payback time." She was smiling. Thinking about payback seemed to please her.

"I had to paddle hard," I protested. "David said I had to."

"He didn't tell you to swat harder than he did," she said.

"Do I paddle harder than David?" I asked. "You just thought it was harder because I paddled you second and you were already sore. What do you think mom?"

"You paddle harder," she replied, smiling. "But don't worry about it. We'll live. Besides, it just means that when we get a shot at your behind we'll respond in kind."

"Today's your day, Eric," Megan said. "I'm going to feel much better when I'm through with you."

"Well, if I got it coming I guess I got it coming, then," I said. "Was all that pain worth it? I've never seen you two come so hard."

"It was worth it as far as I was concerned," said mom, still smiling. "I don't think I ever had a more intense orgasm. And I've had a bunch."

"It was worth it," said Megan. "Where did you get those dildoes from? That felt great!"

"I don't know," I replied. "David got them someplace."

We went on in this vein, talking about orgasms and sex and our beatings. After an hour we became sort of stiff (our muscles, not our genitals, although my prick had bouts of stiffness, too.) It was difficult to move because we were impaled on the dildoes. All three of us would occasionally slide ourselves up and down on the phalluses to get some movement and because it felt good.

David didn't show up until eleven and we were ready to get off. Mom and Megan more than me because they wanted to get off their sore bottoms. Fortunately, he gave us permission to dismount. Mom and Megan were taken off SPH but I wasn't so lucky. They remained naked for a while but then they both put on a pair of boxers. They said it was more comfortable than sitting on their raw bare bottoms.

I had one master and two mistresses and they kept me busy. I cleaned the dildoes and fetched their shorts and did everything else they desired. I fixed lunch and served it and cleaned up afterwards. Since I was still on SPH I ate out of my bowls on the floor. After I cleaned up my torment began.

David had me kneel in position. "You know, Jill," he said, "Eric's a very pretty boy."

I blushed. I didn't like being called pretty, although it might have been a fair statement. My features were small and attractive and my build, although masculine, was slight. I kept myself in excellent shape and had little body fat.

Then David said, "Lets shave him."

"Cool!" said Megan. "I'll get the stuff."

Off she went and quickly returned with a basin of hot water, a safety razor, shaving cream and some towels. She looked and sounded excited. She liked the idea of shaving her younger brother. Mom joined her to help. They had me lay on my back and the two of them proceeded to soak my pubic hair, soap it and shave it. They did an excellent job. Their busy hands made me hard, something that elicited a number of rude jokes. I had to return to position and they checked out their handy work. All three felt that it was an improvement. I felt even more naked. The two women in my life weren't through.

Mom said, "I think maybe we should shave his armpits, too. What do you think, Megan?"

"I think you're right," Megan responded. Then she got excited. "Let's shave everything!" she enthused.

I was squirming. I didn't like having my crotch shaved, let alone everything. I'd look like a cue ball.

"No," said mom. "I refuse to shave his head. Let's say the neck down. What do you think, David?"

David acquiesced. I didn't like it a bit but no one bothered to ask me what I thought. Beth fetched fresh water and more towels and the two of them went to work. They shaved my armpits and then my arms. They shaved the hair off the top of my knuckles and the half dozen hairs on my chest. They shaved my legs, both top and bottom and any hairs the found on the top of my toes. They shaved the few hairs they found on my back. They even shaved my ass. Megan spread my cheeks and mom wielded the razor right to the brown border if my anus. A few hairs at the bottom of my crack gave them trouble and they picked those out with tweezers. They decided that in the future a depilatory would work better in my crack.

Mom and Megan had a gay time fussing over me and discussing all my body parts as they shaved away. When they were finished I felt unbelievably naked. My arms and legs and ass and genitals were smooth like a young boy's. It was an eerie feeling. They couldn't stop petting me and exclaiming how good it felt. I found the whole ordeal to be humiliating and arousing. My life was narrowing down to one of pain, humiliation and arousal. It was strange that I found such a life to be so satisfying.

When mom and Megan were satisfied with their work David decided that it was time for my beating. He had me place one of the kitchen chairs in the middle of the family room floor. Then he had me fetch my paddle. I was growing more and more nervous as I did these things because I knew what was coming. Mom and Megan didn't help. They kept making comments about what they intended to do to my rear. Finally, I was bent over the chair, gripping the seat, waiting to get my butt pounded.

Mom was first. Her job was to deliver five. She laid on three hard smacks that had me squirming. After the fourth David said, "That's not hard enough, Jill. That one doesn't count. Try to be a little more merciless." I got two more. They took my breath away.

Megan's turn. When she said payback, she meant payback! Her five had me crying and I was only half way home. After they were delivered I saw through my tears that David was naked and his prick was hard. Time for my buggering to begin. Tenderize and sodomize. He stuck his prick in my mouth and told me to get it nice and slippery. I did the best I could. He had some trouble forcing it past my sphincter so he returned to my mouth for more saliva. This time I tasted shit. My shit. My buggering continued for several minutes with David driving it in to the hilt, causing me to pant and groan. Back to my mouth for another cleaning. Back to the paddle.

Mom gave me five more swats that were more ferocious and more painful than her previous swats. Arousal was sending strength into her swinging arm. I was quivering and shaking and sobbing.

It was Megan's second turn at bat and there was no mercy. The harder she hit, the harder I cried. The harder I cried, the harder she hit. When her last swat crushed my ass I had no consciousness other than the agony in my ass and thighs.

I was indifferent to David's prick in my mouth and then my ass. I was more conscious of his loins pounding against my suffering cheeks than I was of his prick driving in and out of my rectum. I was still sobbing when he shot into me. I was still sobbing when he withdrew his softening prick. Five minutes later I was still bent over the chair, still gripping the seat and still sobbing. Finally he allowed mom to comfort me. She took my hand and we simply stood in place, our arms wrapped around each other, my tears dampening her hair and neck. Eventually the pain had subsided to a point to where I could control myself.

"Well," said David in a cheerful voice. "Time to get ready for dinner at the Mortons."

I had forgotten about the Mortons. I could cover my bruised ass but what about my arms and legs. They'd notice for sure. And how could I sit through dinner. This was going to be mental and physical agony. I began crawling toward my room when mom said, "You're off SPH, now, Eric. You can walk."

I struggled to my feet and to the bathroom. I viewed my backside with dismay. My ass cheeks and upper thighs were a mass of purple bruises surrounded by beet red skin. I showered and suffered as the hot water splashed off my bum. I suffered some more as I pulled on my underwear. I wore slacks to cover the fact that my legs were shaved and sandals instead of tennis shoes hoping that the summer look of sandals would offset the winter look of slacks. I chose a shirt with the longest short sleeves that I could find.

I suffered as my bottom contacted the car seat. My thighs hurt more than my ass. At least my pain distracted me from my embarrassment about my shaved arms.

When we arrived at the Mortons their daughter, Beth, ran to greet us. She was cute and pretty and she bubbled enthusiasm. She hugged Megan and turned to me. She took my arm (I made a conscious effort to not jerk my arm away) and gave me her coquettish look and led me toward their back yard. I loved Beth and always had. She was way too young for me (when you're eighteen three years is a lot) and I knew it but that didn't mean that I couldn't dream about her. I knew that it was just a kind of puppy love, but isn't that the best kind in some ways? No commitment, just unrealized passion. And, of course, I had chosen a life style that precluded any kind of normal relationship. In spite of all that I enjoyed being with her and drinking in her zest and erotic youth. She was erotic. She had developed from adolescence to teenager with blazing results. Every movement exuded grace and youth and vitality. Am I laying it on too thick? Probably. But that's the way I felt.

Todd was his usual obnoxious self. Full of snide remarks and obvious double-entendres. Always hanging around Megan making a pest of himself. She had to fight him off like a housefly. He had a thoroughly obnoxious way of coping a feel and then turning his bright blue eyes on her and saying, "Oh, gee. I didn't mean to do that." At one point during the afternoon I heard Megan hiss at him through her teeth, "If you do that again I'm going to castrate you, you little shit!" He just smiled and said he was sorry in a way that you knew he wasn't.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.