Downward Spiral - Cover

Downward Spiral

Copyright© 2003 by MOF

Chapter 6: by Megan Smith

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6: by Megan Smith - Downward Spiral is the story of the Pain, Suffering, and Humiliation experienced by the Smith family; Jill, the mother, Megan, the nineteen-year-old daughter and Eric, the eighteen-year-old son. Each chapter is written by a different member of the family. Join the Smiths as they spiral ever downward.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   DomSub   Spanking   Humiliation  

Mom, Eric and I (I suppose you could include David) had a busy day. First we went shopping. Then we came home and for the rest of our busy day the three of us were naked. We built paddles to abuse our asses, tapered dildoes to shove up our assholes, bowls to eat out of like dogs and stools with dildoes attached to stretch our sphincter muscles. David thought it would be a good idea to stretch our assholes so we wouldn't suffer as much when he sodomized us. David is a thoughtful person.

We spent a good part of the day with the tapered dildoes inside of us. Once we removed those we sat on our stools with larger, more unrelenting dildoes inside of us. The interesting thing is that the dildoes felt kind of neat... kind of sexy. After hustling around on our knees taking care of dinner we got a break and relaxed in front of the TV. But, naturally, that didn't last. David decided that it was time to try out our new paddles. We crawled into our bedrooms and retrieved them from the wall. Based on the one swat that I had received, I was not looking forward to what was coming. I'll never understand why I get aroused when looking forward to such excruciating pain but aroused I was. I strongly suspected that within the hour I'd be crying and begging for mercy and the thought of it was making me wet. Go figure. I'm sure that part of it is releasing all control of my being to another person. And to know that that person has the power to use and hurt me any way he or she pleases. I don't know why this is erotic but it is.

David remained in his chair. He decided that we should hurt each other instead of having to do it himself. He ordered, we obeyed.

"Jill, stand and touch your toes. Keep your knees straight," he ordered. Mom's in pretty good shape and she managed without difficulty. She looked pretty sexy bent over with her damp sex peeking out beneath her ass.

"If you break position, Jill, you get extra," David continued. "Give her five swats, Eric. Hard. If I feel that any one of them isn't hard enough she'll get extra and so will you. Batter up."

I don't think Eric needed any extra incentive. He's a natural born paddler. He rose to his feet and using mom's personalized paddle smacked her in the ass. Hard. Mom gasped but held position. Four more hard smacks. Mom held position as her cheeks grew fiery red. Eric's prick was hard and I was getting wetter. I tingled.

"You may swat Eric, now, Jill," said David.

They exchanged positions and Eric got his. It took some of the steam out of his prick. Next I exchanged five with Eric and then I exchanged five with mom. As mom slammed the last three blows into my ass tears were welling up in my eyes but with considerable effort I managed to hold position.

When the paddling was done David had his three sniffling sufferers kneeling in position at his feet.

"That was just a warm-up," he said. "You'll all be under SPH tomorrow morning when you get up. The first thing I want you do is insert your dildoes in each other. You better be up by nine. I don't want us to be late for church. One more thing. No sex to night."

Dildoes? Church? We're going to church with a dildo stuck up our ass? God help us!

I slept with Eric that night and we kissed and petted some but obeyed David and refrained from sex. It took some effort but we managed. I set the alarm and got up at nine. First I peed then I dragged Eric out of bed. We crawled to where David had put our dildoes and found that he had attached a wooden ball to the end of each one. One ball was red, one blue and one yellow. As we discovered this mom crawled in and we each picked a color. Once my dildo was inserted the ball squeezed between my cheeks and made me even more aware of its presence.

Eric and I showered on our knees and crawled to the kitchen where we put cereal and milk in our red bowls and some juice in our blue ones. Mom joined us. When David entered he was presented with three red fannies sticking up in the air, each accented with a dot in the center, one red, one yellow and one blue.

An hour later we were getting out of the car to attend church. This was not a usual experience for us. Every now and then mom would get religion and decide that we should all attend and that would last for about a month and we rejoined the relapsed. The church we attended was the one we went to regularly before dad died and we belonged to (at least in name) ever since. As a result we got to shake many hands and hug many people. An interesting experience, considering that we were wearing no underwear (per David's instructions, ) mom and I were both wearing skirts (also per David's instructions, ) and had dildoes up our asses. Both mom and I have boobs that aren't all that large so the lack of bras wasn't too noticeable. I noticed, though, that some of the male hugs were a little tighter than usual. We met the Mortons, much to their surprise, and we agreed to sit together. Beth seemed like a nice kid but her brother, Todd, was a real dick-head. He'd always ogle me and make smartass remarks about how he'd like to get inside my pants or something. It took him two seconds to determine that I didn't have a bra on and two more to "accidentally" brush his hand against my tits while reaching across me to shake hands with David.

The adults sat in one pew and we kids sat in the pew in front of them. Beth on the inside, then Eric, me and dick-head on the aisle. Eric was torn between wanting to sit next to Beth because he had a crush on her and not sitting next to her because he was embarrassed abut the state of his asshole. I could see the bulge in his pants and see that Beth noticed it to. Every time we stood Eric had to take a second to arrange himself. He wasn't his usual loquacious self. Todd sat tight against me and kept rubbing his leg against mine. Then he devised the strategy of reaching across me to get his sister's attention and touching or rubbing my tits in the process. That would have been only a minor irritant except every time he did it the little shit would look at me and leer. During the anthem I whispered in his ear to keep his hands to himself and he leered once more me and said, "If your gonna flaunt 'em I'm gonna touch 'em."

The worst part of it was that with the leg rubbing and tit touching and the dildo in my bottom I was getting wet and I could feel my face flush. Todd whispered, "You like it, don't you."

"No!" I whispered back. "Now stop it, you little shit!"

He dropped his hymnal on the floor and had his hands all over my bare legs retrieving it. I kept my knees together like I thought I was the Virgin Mary. That kind of stuff lasted the whole service. I bet he dropped his hymnal five times. He got a good feel passing the collection plate. The service finally ended but even then my ordeal wasn't over. When he stood to let me out his hand felt my ass. I was terrified that he'd feel the ball on my dildo and I must have jumped a foot.

We finally got out of there. I don't think we were in the car two seconds before I began bitching about what a dick-head Todd was. David smiled and said he wasn't that bad and that we were going to the Mortons for dinner tomorrow and I should be nice to him. "I'm going to need a stun gun," I mumbled.

When we got home the three of us immediately stripped naked and prepared lunch, which we ate in the customary manner, bowls on the floor, butts in the air. After lunch we were relegated to our stools and this time Eric's and mine had the larger diameter dildoes. I could feel the difference but it wasn't any less comfortable. We sat in the same arrangement that we were in before, the three of us facing each other, sitting on our dildoes and displaying our sex.

David left us to ourselves, again. As soon as he was gone I started in about Todd and told mom and Eric what a jerk he was in church. They both thought it was funny and laughed. After I was through venting about Todd I told Eric that it looked like he was happy to see Beth. While I said this I looked fixedly at Eric's prick which was semi-hard even now. Eric blushed.

"You like her, don't you?" asked mom.

"Well, yeah, I guess I do," he said, "but she's only fifteen and I'm not sure I should have a relationship with a fifteen year old kid. Particularly when I'm fucking my sister, my mother and her boyfriend. She might not understand." As he said that he placed his hands on the stool seat and slid up and down on his dildo a couple times. "She might not understand some of the other strange things we do," he added.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.