Downward Spiral - Cover

Downward Spiral

Copyright© 2003 by MOF

Chapter 4: by David Tancredi

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4: by David Tancredi - Downward Spiral is the story of the Pain, Suffering, and Humiliation experienced by the Smith family; Jill, the mother, Megan, the nineteen-year-old daughter and Eric, the eighteen-year-old son. Each chapter is written by a different member of the family. Join the Smiths as they spiral ever downward.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   DomSub   Spanking   Humiliation  

Jill and I had what most people would consider an unusual relationship. It began normal enough. We met, we dated and we fell in love. But as the relationship developed our sex got rougher. We talked about it and tried to determine what it meant and what we desired. We experimented and tried different things and a pattern began to develop. On occasion, not too often, I would beat her. It was always consensual and it always involved sex. It added a dimension to our relationship that we both appreciated.

The beatings took many forms and always had limits. If Jill thought I was exceeding her limits she knew that all she had to do was say stop and I'd stop. She never said stop. I beat her with a cane, a belt, a whip and a paddle. I beat almost all parts of her body except above the neck. I had even belted her palms and her soles. She yelled and cried and begged for mercy and always wanted more. We both loved it. About eighty percent of our sex was vanilla, no pain. The other twenty per cent was best. We both agreed on that.

Most people wouldn't understand our relationship. They'd think there was no respect or something like that but they'd be wrong. I love Jill deeply and believe that she loves me every bit as much. I love her brown hair that's short and always in her face so that she has to continually brush away from her eyes with an irritated gesture. I love her brown eyes that express so much when she looks at me and tear up when she's in pain but are always trusting and loving. I love her pert breasts and brown nipples. Her firm bottom that has dimples above each cheek. Her long firm legs that are strong and supple but not thick. Her complexion, which is clear and not too white and shows welts and stripes to such advantage. But these are all physical things that are part of the whole but only part. Her personality, sense of humor and vulnerability all are part of the mix that I love so much. But in the end, the simple fact is that I love Jill.

We talked a lot about her two children, Megan and Eric. Their father had died when they were young. Jill felt that they were happy kids but lacked passion, although she could never explain what she meant by that. One time I jokingly suggested that I should beat them as I beat her. But instead of laughing she looked at me with her serious brown eyes and said that maybe I was right. After that Jill and I talked about it many times. The discussions went down paths that I hadn't considered, paths that I didn't even know existed, paths that I didn't think we'd ever traverse in reality. How wrong I was. That summer Jill and I learned that Megan and Eric had passions that Jill and I never suspected. In fact, we all had passions that we never suspected. As the summer progressed the question that kept wearing at my brain was where was all this passion going to lead us. Where would it end?

Two days before her children were due home from college for the summer, Jill and I had one of our erotically painful (painfully erotic?) sessions. I had thoroughly belted her and fucked her. Her body was cover with welts that she was quite proud of.

The following day she called me and said that Megan had arrived home a day early and had seen her welted body unclothed. Jill told Megan that she was going shopping but called me instead and asked me to talk to Megan. She said that now might be a good time to find out if her daughter had any of that suspected passion that we talked about. Eric was due home shortly and maybe I could talk to him, also. I know that this all seems unlikely but Jill truly thought that there were depths in her two children that were not unlike her own depths.

I was afraid that if I discussed things with Megan that her natural inhibitions would take over making it more difficult to bring her true feelings to the surface. So I had decided to not discuss things with her but to instead give her some commands. Depending on how she responded, the commands would keep getting more extreme. Megan would know that she could call things off anytime she wished, but she never did. She progressed from simple posture commands to stripping naked to suffering a pretty severe caning. Jill was in the adjoining room listening to what went on between us and at the same time looking out for Eric.

It was while I was finishing up Megan's caning that Eric walked in and saw what we were doing. One look at the boy's face was all that I needed to know that he would be as compliant as Megan. I had Eric finish Megan's caning for me and I was afraid that he'd break the cane over the poor girl's bottom. I was pretty much playing things by ear by that time. Making them up as I went along. In a stroke of brilliance, I had Megan kneel at Eric's feet and undress him. He was so aroused that I was afraid the top of his head would blow off. I had her point his penis right into her own face and beat him off. It was comical. Her face was covered with his semen. She took it like a trooper.

Jill came in during Eric's caning. She and Megan simply smiled at each other like it was quite ordinary for Megan to be kneeling on her knees with her face cover in cum. Jill stood against the wall with her fingertips over her mouth and watched as I caned her son. Megan delivered the last three strokes and, if anything, they were more terrible than the licks Eric gave Megan. When Eric's punishment was completed the four of us remained as we were for a full ten minutes as he regained control of himself. Megan knelt on the floor in a prescribed position of supplication, Jill stood against the wall next to me and alternately looked at her two children, and Eric lay across the kitchen table, his whole body shaking as he sobbed.

Finally Jill went to comfort her son. He stood and the two of them hugged each other in an embrace that quickly went from maternal to erotic. Before Eric could blow his second wad all over his mother I broke them up and sent Eric to his knees. Jill sat at the Kitchen table. She was flushed with a dew of perspiration on her upper lip. Eric and Megan were kneeling, naked, side by side on the floor. They were sitting back on their heels and their knees were spread, displaying their sex. Megan's was wet and swollen and Eric's was erect. Their hands were folded behind their heads thrusting their chests forward and both of them had hard, erect nipples. Megan's were much more obvious, of course. Also, Megan's face was still covered with the cum that Eric had deposited there earlier. It was becoming dry and crusty.

"It's time I set the ground rules," I told them. "The three of you have indicated, either through your actions or your words, that I am to be your master. I don't want this to be full time, of course, but only when I require it. During these times you will suffer pain and humiliation at my whim. For the sake of brevity we shall say that you will be under SPH, that is suffering pain and humiliation. When you are under SPH I will be your master and you must do exactly as I order. Every time you speak to me you will refer to me as Master David. Are we clear so far?"

"Yes, Master David," the three of them responded in quiet voices.

"There are two ways that you will know when you are under SPH," I continued. "I shall simply tell you or I shall give you a sign. The sign is this." I snapped my fingers and pointed to Megan. "If Megan wasn't already under SPH, she'd immediately drop to her knees and assume the position she's currently in and stay in that position until I say otherwise. If I snap my finger, point to you and then touch my shirt collar or some other part of my clothing, that means you are to strip naked immediately. Are there any question?"

No, Master David," they said in unison.

I continued with my instructions, which I was making up as I went along. "When you are under SPH, everybody present who isn't under SPH is also your master or mistress and you must address them accordingly. If there is any question about whose orders to follow mine are, of course, supreme. Bearing this in mind, right now, only you, Eric and Megan, are under SPH and your mother is your mistress and you must obey her."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.