Downward Spiral - Cover

Downward Spiral

Copyright© 2003 by MOF

Chapter 14: by Shelly Morton

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 14: by Shelly Morton - Downward Spiral is the story of the Pain, Suffering, and Humiliation experienced by the Smith family; Jill, the mother, Megan, the nineteen-year-old daughter and Eric, the eighteen-year-old son. Each chapter is written by a different member of the family. Join the Smiths as they spiral ever downward.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   DomSub   Spanking   Humiliation  

Steve and I have what most people would call a healthy sex life. In other words, we screw like bunnies and love every second of it. We also do a lot of things bunnies wouldn't even think of. Well... not real bunnies, anyway. Playboy bunnies, maybe. And then a couple years ago we went a step further. We got into the S&M thing. Actually, Steve was the S part and I was the M part, an arrangement that suited us both perfectly. It was the usual stuff. Steve would tie me up and beat me and whip me and stuff like that. Some of it got pretty intense. And I did some real suffering. But it worked for me and it worked for Steve and he knew my limits so it was good.

We have two gorgeous children, Beth and Todd, and they put a small crimp in our sex life and our slightly off-the-wall hobby, but nothing serious. We had them, one right after the other, when I was twenty-two and twenty-three years old. They're fourteen and fifteen now and two of the sweetest kids you'll ever meet. Todd has had some growing pains but a very unusual set of circumstances seems to have solved his problems. I truly believe that he is coming to terms with himself and his sexuality. Beth never had any problems. It's as if she was born in control. Both of herself and her destiny. And others.

That was the situation until a certain day when we were entertaining our best friends, the Smith family and David Tancredi. The four of them raised our "hobby" to a whole new dimension. Our "hobby" evolved to a point where we had each assumed certain roles. Some of the roles are pretty fluid but still well defined.

David - The master. When he ordered, we obeyed. David is strong, handsome, viral, intelligent, controlling and rich. He loved us all and we loved him.

Beth - Our other master. Beth is my daughter. She is a beautiful and very sweet fifteen year-old girl going on thirty. In other words, mature beyond her years... She controls us because we love her and would die for her. She beats and humiliates us and we beg for more. When I say we, I should point out that I was not a recipient of her control until our camping trip.

Todd - Todd is our fourteen-year-old son. He began life as an uncontrollable self-centered boy who had no idea what life was all about. He's now a wonderful son who deeply loves Megan and her brother Eric. He suffers with nobility and controls with passion. His sexual preference is sex. Gay or straight, as long as it's sex.

Jill - David's lover and the mother of Megan and Eric. Jill is a beautiful and wonderful person. You always know what she's thinking and she loves fun. Her baby oil parties are famous for unrestrained, no-holds-barred sex. She suffers with the best but will hold back when inflicting pain. She's just too damn nice.

Megan - If you're ever going to have a best friend it will be Megan. She loves unrestrainedly. She's fun to be with. A lot like her mother except when it comes to the inflicting pain part. She will make others suffer with passion and glee. I think she likes to suffer so that she can better understand the pain she is so capable of inflicting. And after she turns someone in to blubbering jelly she'll comfort and console.

Eric - Jill's son and Megan's brother. Eric is a fascinating person. He'll take a few additional words. He's slight of build and lean with wiry finely developed muscles. His features are fine and almost feminine. He has a smile that will bring joy to your heart and he uses it often. He's androgynous in appearance and actions. Although his penis is definitely masculine his abundant sexuality is androgynous. In an effort to accentuate his ambivalent sexuality, Beth, Megan and Jill will regularly remove his hair from the neck down. The three of them will use soap, razor, depilatory and tweezers in an effort to remove every hair from his beautiful body. Watching them do it is like watching worshipers at a temple. They'll pet, kiss, lick, discuss and fondle every part of him. At first I think Eric was embarrassed by the attention and ashamed of his feminine appearance but he has become comfortable with it and it seems like it has released his true personality. With strong encouragement from the girls he has even let his hair grow longer.

Frequently the girls will go one step further and make him up. They'll spend hours with lipstick and rouge and eyeliner and mascara and nail polish. And not just his face and nails. They'll highlight his nipples and rouge his testicles. They'll lipstick the head of his circumscribed penis and I've even seen them highlight his anus.

Occasionally, they'll dress him up like a girl. Not like a flaming queen but just like one of them with a top, padded bra, short skirt, panties and a pair of sandals. When dressed up he looks quite feminine. Maybe a tad tall and his feet are a bit large and maybe his shoulders are a little broad but not unlike a lot of girls. And his pretty face and bright smile will turn male heads and get a stare or two. When dressed we'll go to the mall or out to dinner and Eric transforms into Erica. He/she is very good at the necessary mannerisms. He/she can even raise his/her voice a notch and it takes on a sexy pitch and tonality. He/she enjoys him/herself exceedingly during these outings. Eric is definitely the most bi-sexual of us all.

Todd, by the way, is madly in love with him. He has always been madly in love with him but he has only recently learned how deep his passion is.

Steve - Steve's my rock. After hearing about David you may find this hard to believe but Steve is the strongest of us all. He's quiet and doesn't usually assert himself but when he's committed to an idea or course of action there is no stopping him. He is my master and the master of everyone around him. Even David will defer to Steve when there's a question. Beth takes after him in this regard. The major difference is that she's a more active participant. Steve likes to observe except when it comes to Todd and me. He commands us and uses us but always loves us. I know that he has fucked Beth but I suspect that it's been Beth who has been the initiator.

Me (Shelly) - Up until the camping trip this would have been the most difficult personality to define. (Isn't your own always the hardest?) But when my tongue was attached to Todd's toe and I was forced into what has to be the ultimate position of subservience... It was painful and it was humiliating and it was me. No matter what I did I was bowing at his feet. When I ate, when I moved, even when I went to the bathroom I was on my knees and my lips were fixed firmly against Eric's foot. I was convinced (and it was later confirmed) that my lot during that camping trip was defined by Beth and Steve. They knew me better than I knew myself.

When the mosquitoes came out it was time to head for the tents. Megan and Todd headed for one of them and Jill and I had no choice but to follow. The two of them were both sexually aroused and in a hurry. But when you have a person's tongue attached to your toe your movements have to be slow and deliberate. With liberal use of their whips they finally got us arranged in the tent in a position that seemed to work. Megan was on her back, knees up and feet flat. Jill knelt by her left foot at a right angle to Megan's body. Todd was lying between Megan's legs and I was kind of curled in a ball at his feet. In this position I could take a couple toes entirely into my mouth. To do this I had to slip his toe ring halfway around and rotate my tongue 180 degrees but it was an arrangement that was more comfortable. As their fucking grew more frenzied I clamped my lips over those toes and hung on for dear life. When Todd finally came (it seemed like it took forever) he must have forgotten all about me. He drew his leg up and almost jerked my head off my neck. I had grabbed his ankle with my hands and he literally dragged me across the tent floor. I got floor burns on my breasts. Megan had raised her foot off the ground and dug her heel into Todd's back and Jill's head traveled with it. Megan slid her heel down Todd's back to his butt and that got Jill kneeling on top of me as her cheek slid over Todd's cheeks. I'm sure that if anyone saw us they would have burst out laughing. When the two of them finally came down from their orgasms and remembered their poor mothers we all got rearranged more comfortably.

Jill and I spread a blanket over ourselves as we fitfully slept at our children's feet. In the middle of the night Megan and Todd decided it was time for another fuck and this time I don't think they even knew we existed. We were all over that tent, hanging on to their ankles for dear life and scraping our knees and shoulders and everything else. I dug my knees and elbows into Jill and she did the same to me.

When they finished screwing Jill and I was exhausted. With Todd's toe in my mouth I fell asleep and didn't know a thing until I was awakened at daylight with a sharp crack of the whip over my shoulder.

"Time to get up, sleepyhead," he said and at the same time I heard a whip crack into Jill's naked body.

"Oh, thit!" she said. "I gottah pith."

We crawled out of our tent and toward the latrine holes. Our progress was accompanied with catcalls and laughter. Evidently we were the last ones up. I was stiff and sore. The continual crawling was damaging my knees.

After taking care of our bladders Megan and Todd took us back to our tent where we got our toiletries and it was off to the water shed. Jill and I painfully knelt on the gravel as Megan and Todd bathed, shampooed and brushed their teeth. Then they sat on the grass at the edge of the gravel and Jill and I attempted as best we could to take care of our own hygiene. To give Todd his due, he did try to help as much as possible by putting his foot in appropriate positions. After some discussion our two kids decided that the best thing to do was have Jill kneel on all fours, head to the ground, while Todd rested his foot on Jill's back. That way I was in a better position to bath, shampoo and brush my teeth. As I brushed, Todd's big toe probably got the best cleaning of its fourteen-year existence. When I was through, Jill and I switched positions and I was Megan's footstool. That done it was back to the campsite for a breakfast of eggs, toast and juice.

First Megan and Todd ate while Jill and I knelt at their feet. Eric asked how we slept.

"Gudth, exthepth for the thucking," I said.

Everybody laughed and Todd picked up his whip and gave me several sharp licks on the rear. I was facing him and, of course, my lips were pressed to his toe and as a result my ass was sticking up. Todd managed to snap the whip thongs into my crack and they curled around and snapped against my anus and my pussy. I shrieked. It hurt terribly. They all laughed some more.

After Todd and Megan were through with their breakfast they would take a bite of food, thoroughly chew it and feed it to us. This took a while but eventually both Jill and I were full. We drank orange juice out of drink boxes through straws. Our tongues had been attached to the toes of our children for over 12 hours. How much longer, I wondered? How much more suffering? Todd and Megan were enjoying our predicament but it wasn't their decision. That belonged to Beth and David and it didn't seem like they were ready to let us go just yet.

We sort of hung around for a while after breakfast until I decided that I had to poop. Todd and I trudged off once more to the latrines and I spent several minutes farting and pooping into the hole as Todd stood over me and looked down at me in disgust. It wasn't my fault I had normal body functions. And besides, Todd had to do the same thing later in the day. I knelt at his feet and a foot away from my face I watched his turds drop into the hole. You could say that mother and son were getting to know each other pretty well.

We returned to the campsite after my constitutional and found everybody there. Eric surprised us with an unexpected greeting.

"Happy Mother's Day, mom."

Mother's Day! Today was Mother's Day! We were celebrating Mother's Day. The two mothers were celebrating with continual pain and maximum humiliation. Well, at the time I thought it was maximum.

"Thank you, dear," Jill responded and I heard a whip snap against her naked skin as Megan seconded the greeting. Todd responded in kind and his whip wrapped around my side and the thongs bit into my breast and nipple. God, he was getting good with that thing. Practice makes perfect. Beth came over, knelt beside me, lowered her face to mine and kissed me on the cheek.

"I love you, mom," was all she said and as she rose she gave my upturned butt a playful smack. It was nice of my children to remember Mother's Day.

Then David announced that it might be fun to go for a hike. Fun?! Fun for you, David, but hell for Jill and me!

We began walking toward the barn. They established a leisurely pace that exhausted Jill and me... My neck ached, my tongue ached and my knees hurt. The whips continually bit into our skin and we were both a mass of red stripes and welts. Both Megan and Todd were getting very good at delivering the thongs exactly where they wanted them and snapping them into our skin with maximum pain.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.