Downward Spiral - Cover

Downward Spiral

Copyright© 2003 by MOF

Chapter 13: by Todd Morton

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 13: by Todd Morton - Downward Spiral is the story of the Pain, Suffering, and Humiliation experienced by the Smith family; Jill, the mother, Megan, the nineteen-year-old daughter and Eric, the eighteen-year-old son. Each chapter is written by a different member of the family. Join the Smiths as they spiral ever downward.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   DomSub   Spanking   Humiliation  

Things were getting kinda slow with my life in the fast lane. I don't mean to complain, though. My sex life was absolutely the greatest. I fucked Megan, her mother, my sister, and, believe it or not, Eric and David. I even fucked my own mother a couple times and I've eaten her more times than I can remember. And then there's dad. Good old dad. He's reamed my asshole a bunch of times and every time it happens I get my ass pounded. Really pounded! Mom and Beth just love to make me suffer whenever dad fucks me. They beat me before, during and after. They whip me, paddle me and cane me. Usually I eat the two of them out while dad's fucking my ass. While I'm eating mom and dad's fucking me Beth is tearing into my naked back with a whip. Then mom and Beth switch places and mom gives it to me. And good old dad just keeps humping away. What a life.

Although the beatings hurt like hell it's all part of the big picture that keeps me happy. But things were getting kinda slow. Nothing new. Then David decided to liven things up. He had us pierced. We went to see this Chinese lady and she pierced my tongue and, believe it or not, my dick. Eric's too. Beth and Mrs. Smith (I can't believe I'm still calling her Mrs. Smith. I've fucked her in the mouth, the cunt and the asshole and she's sucked me dry a million times, but it's still Mrs. Smith!) had their tongues pierced, too, and also their nipples and their cunt lips.

So from that day until now we've all had jewelry in our tongues and our sex. We're not allowed to change our own jewelry. We have to do it for each other. So at least once a day Megan or Mrs. Smith or Eric stick their tongue out and I unscrew one of the two balls on the stud and I pull the stud out and clean it with a special solution that Dr. Liu gave us and I have to clean their tongue and put the stud back in. Then I have to do the same to each one of their nipples and pussy lips or Eric's prick. When I'm at home and we haven't seen the Smiths that day (which is almost never) Beth takes care of me.

We also have special jewelry with little pieces of metal attached that ring like tiny little bells when we move. Sometimes we have to wear them in public and we're not allowed to wear any underwear and when we walk it sounds like Jingle Bells walking down the street. Everybody stares and the four of us turn redder and redder. Mom and Dad and David and Beth think it's the funniest thing in the world. One time in the mall Beth took Eric's hand and Megan's hand and she said, "Let's skip!" So Megan grabbed my hand and Eric grabbed Mrs. Smith's hand and the five of us started skipping and the faster we skipped the more noise we made and we all started giggling and all of the people in the mall looked at us and shook their heads like we were all crazy (which we are) and whispered to each other and sort of backed away from us like we had the plague or something.

As embarrassing as all this was it wasn't the real reason we were pierced. One day we found out the real reason. We were pierced so that my sister and David could torment the four of us by attaching our tongues to each other's genitals. The first time it happened my tongue was attached to Mrs. Smith cunt lips and Megan's tongue was attached to Eric's prick.

The bottom ball on my tongue stud was replaced with one that had a little ring attached. Then Mrs. Smith's cunt studs were replaced with rings that passed through the one on my tongue. This meant that my tongue was permanently buried inside Mrs. Smith's cunt. I could either stick my tongue out, which got pretty tiring or push my mouth hard against her cunt and kinda suck it into my mouth, which I did. Beth and David had all kinds of fun making Megan and me talk and ordering us around so that we were always exciting the sex that we were attached to. Beth would ask me all kinds of questions while mom beat my ass with a cane. So while I'm talking and moaning and groaning into Mrs. Smith's cunt she's getting hotter and hotter and finally she cums in my mouth which was okay with me.

Then when we eat lunch Mrs. Smith is sitting in a chair and I'm kneeling between her legs and she's feeding me food that she's already chewed. All this gets her excited all over again and she cums in my mouth again. For lunch you could say that I ate pre-chewed food and Mrs. Smith. For desert Megan and I ate each other. We were so horny and we got so frantic that everybody applauded when we were done. It was fun.

That was the first time. Since that time my tongue has spent time attached Megan's cunt and Eric's prick. It's also been attached to Megan's nipple at the same time Eric was attached to the other one. Then Megan and me were attached to Mrs. Smith's nipples. And on and on. One whole night I had to sleep with my dick attached to Megan's cunt and my tongue attached to her tongue. We didn't sleep very well.

Once when my tongue was attached to Megan's cunt she announced that she had to pee. Actually it worked out pretty good. She just sat on the toilet and I kneeled in front of her with my chin on the toilet seat and her pubes in my nose while she peed. It was crowded in the bathroom because everybody had to watch. It wasn't so easy when I was attached to Eric. He stood in front of the toilet and I kneeled off to the side and stuck my tongue out as far as it would go. I had to tilt my head way over so that the pee would go in the toilet which most of it did. The rest of it splashed against the lid and got all over me. Of course everybody had to watch this time, too, and they thought it was hilarious.

I thought by this time that we had pretty much exhausted the variations of body part attachments. I was proven wrong.

I don't know where David got all his money but I do know that he's loaded. He was telling us one day about a huge piece of property that he bought out in the sticks. He said that it didn't have a lot of value for development but maybe we would use it for a place to get away to. He decided that we were all going to see it and so for the next week we planned our trip. We bought a bunch of camping stuff and food and packed the SUV. All eight of us were going. The SUV was stuffed with all of our gear and only had room for mom and dad. That meant that the rest of us were going in David's Mercedes and I knew what that meant. David and Beth would ride up front and the rest of us would spend the trip in either the back seat or the trunk. David decided we'd get the trunk in shifts. First shift: Eric and me. Second shift: Mrs. Smith and Eric. Third shift: Mrs. Smith and Megan. Fourth shift: Megan and Eric. Fifth shift: Mrs. Smith and me: Sixth shift: Megan and me. Each shift would last 45 minutes and after the last shift the four of us could squeeze into the back seat. The shifts worked out so that we each got three shifts in the trunk and two of them were back to back.

David guessed that the drive would take about five hours. Naturally, he didn't want any one riding in the trunk to be too comfortable so he had Eric and me shovel in a wheelbarrow load of gravel. And just so that we didn't forget our proper station in life we had to ride in the trunk in SPH, naked and with our dildoes in our asses.

When it was time to go Eric and I stripped naked, greased each other's assholes, stuck our dildoes in each other and climbed in the trunk. The lid slammed down and we were off. David's trunk has an interior light, which we could control so at least it wasn't dark. Small compensation though. It was hell. Try lying on a bed of gravel some time without any clothes on. It ain't fun! If we could have sat on our rear ends it wouldn't have been so bad but there wasn't enough room. And we couldn't stretch out or lie flat. If you stayed in one spot it hurt and if you moved it hurt. At one point while I was trying to get comfortable my hand wound up on Eric's thigh and I let it rest there. He put his on my waist and gently rubbed. It felt good and kinda took my mind off the hurt from the stones.

"This is hell, isn't it," he said.

"Yea," I replied and began stroking his thigh in return.

"Ya know, Todd, before you started SPH I thought you were a real shit."

"Yea. I guess I was."

Our faces were close together and he leaned into me and brushed his cheek next to mine. When you're in continual agony and your only solace is the person next to you, your conditioned defenses falter. At least mine did. I placed my lips next to his cheek, kissed and found his lips. It wasn't a passionate kiss but it was sensual. Our tongues touched and explored and then we backed away and looked into each other's eyes. Our hands had found each other's crotches and I was gently fondling his hairless balls as he played with the stud piercing my prick.

"If you had told me two months ago that I'd do something like this I'd have puked," I said.

He smiled. He said that we'd better watch ourselves. We weren't allowed to cum and we'd get in trouble. For the rest of my first shift in the trunk we talked about our feelings and our sexuality and the time passed more quickly.

"It's strange, Eric. Sex is so unbelievably phenomenal. Sex with Megan and Beth and everybody. And now that I've had sex with you and David and even Dad... It's like a whole new dimension. None of the old rules apply any more. And it seems like sex with Megan and Beth is even a little more special and although I love everybody... like I love mom and dad and your mom and even David... well, I think I might love Beth and Megan a little bit more..."

I faltered here but I thought what I wanted to say was important so I screwed up my courage and I completed my thought.

"And you, Eric. God help me, but you've become so... I don't know what it is."

Our eyes were locked on each other and Eric had that beautiful smile on his face and I was doomed to say the words that branded me in a way I never thought possible.

"I love you, Eric. I love you like I love Beth and Megan and... and..."

I wrapped my arms around him and suffered the stones biting into my flesh and I had tears in my eyes but not from the pain and this time I did kiss him passionately and he kissed me back passionately and our studs clicked against each other and we laughed.

I'll never understand how I can be so fucked up and so happy.

As we embraced and kissed the seat back came down and I heard Mrs. Smith say, "Times up, Todd. You and I switch places. Oh, I'm sorry boys. Did I catch you at a bad time? She was smiling at us from the back seat and through the lowered seat back.

I turned red and started stuttering, " Oh. Yea. Good. I'm... a... that is, I, ah... Mistress Smith. I, ahh..."

Mrs. Smith and Eric laughed and I heard Megan ask, "What's going on in there, mom? What are those two nasty boys doing with each other?"

"I do believe that they're making love, Megan."

"Oh. Is that all. Well tell Todd to get out here so I can properly rag on him, then. It's your turn to make love to your bi-sexual son."

Megan poked her head through the hole, looked at me and with a mischievous smile on her face, blew me a kiss. I crawled through the seat hole and the three of us squirmed around in the back seat. Megan popped out my dildo and I tried to dress while keeping my naked body below the window level and away from view as we passed the trucks. Then Mrs. Smith stripped off her clothes and she lay over our laps as I greased her asshole and stuck in her dildo. Then she crawled into the trunk for the next shift.

"So you and my brother are in love, huh?" Megan started in.

I tried to explain to her and Beth and David what as I was feeling. I didn't think I was doing a very good job but they paid close attention and I finished up by saying that I was afraid that I was really screwed up. Beth turned around in her seat and looked at me and said, "You know what I think, Todd? I think for the first time in your life you're starting to make some sense."

"I second that," said David.

Megan put her hand behind my neck and drew my face to hers and gave me a long lingering kiss and said, "Todd, I love you and I think Beth and David are right. You've turned into a real person and it's a darn shame we didn't start beating your sorry ass a lot sooner."

We all laughed at that and for the remainder of the second shift Megan and I said little to each other but we held hands and occasionally kissed and finally I laid my head in her lap and dozed.

My sleep was interrupted when Megan woke me and said, "Sorry, Toddo, but it's my turn in the gravel pit. What's it like in there? Nice and comfy?"

"It's hell, Megan. I can't believe poor Eric's been in there for an hour and a half."

"Well he's had you to dream about," she said and pulled down the seat back.

When Eric crawled out he looked like he had been riding in a cement mixer. His entire body was covered with red splotches and scratches. He was stiff and groaning. We went through the same gyrations as before as he dressed and Megan stripped. When she was lying over our laps and Eric was greasing her asshole we passed a truck and we got a long blast from the air horns. I looked out the rear window and the truck driver saw me and gave me a couple arm pumps. Megan crawled into the trunk for her ninety minutes in the gravel pit.

Eric took my hand in both of his and kissed me once more, long and passionately. Beth turned and watched intently and when Eric broke the kiss he gave her a guilty smile and said, "I still love you every bit as much, Beth, but Todd and I have some catching up to do."

She smiled and said she understood. It was Eric's turn to doze but he never let go of my hand.

Another forty-five minutes and Eric crawled back into the gravel pit with a groan and Mrs. Smith and I spent time in the back seat. Forty-five minutes after that Mrs. Smith and I both had to crawl into the trunk, me for my double shift. First with Mrs. Smith then with Megan. It was the longest ninety minutes I ever spent in my life.

One neat thing happened when I was with Mrs. Smith. I was doing a lot of moaning and groaning about how uncomfortable I was and now much I hurt and she interrupted with, "You know what, Todd? I think that maybe we know each other well enough that maybe you can call me Jill instead of Mrs. Smith."

To underline her remarks she began playing with my dick and the stud in the tip. I kissed her on the lips and said, "Thank you, Mrs... uh... Jill. This isn't going to be so easy, you know, Jill."

We both giggled and she said, "Okay, let's practice, then. Tell me all kinds of things that will make me happy and hot and stuff like that and use my name a lot."

"Okay, Jill," I said. "First, Jill, I want you to know that although I'm only fourteen, that I love you very much. And, Jill, I want to stick that prick your playing with between your legs. God, you can't believe how much I want to fuck you, Jill." I laid my head on her breasts and kissed and licked her studded nipple and said, "I think your one of the most wonderful people in the world, Jill."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.