Downward Spiral - Cover

Downward Spiral

Copyright© 2003 by MOF

Chapter 12: by Megan Smith

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 12: by Megan Smith - Downward Spiral is the story of the Pain, Suffering, and Humiliation experienced by the Smith family; Jill, the mother, Megan, the nineteen-year-old daughter and Eric, the eighteen-year-old son. Each chapter is written by a different member of the family. Join the Smiths as they spiral ever downward.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   DomSub   Spanking   Humiliation  

It's strange how our perverted life had achieved an aura of ordinariness but that's what happened. Our social life was reduced to our two families and David Tancredi. Most days were ordinary with no SPH (suffering, pain and humiliation) except for our daily group buggering. Per David's instructions the four of us (Todd, Eric, Mom and me) spent two hours, naked and mounted on our training stools with an unrelenting dildo firmly fixed in our assholes. The stirrups spread our legs and showed off our sexual organs, which seemed to pass through all stages of arousal. When the conversation turned to sex or SPH (as it frequently did) my sex would grow moist and swollen. If we talked about other things I became more relaxed and I watched as Todd's & Eric's penises became limp. Although it was not allowed, the four of us would continuously reach for and fondle our sex. This maneuver was always accompanied by hoots of derision from the rest of us and comments such as "save that for me" and "don't be so selfish."

Our conversations during our group buggerings didn't always focus on sex. Sometimes we'd get philosophical. One time Todd was suffering from an unusually rough session with his family. They each took turns caning, whipping and paddling him. His dad had thoroughly reamed his asshole while he knelt on the floor satisfying first his sister then his mother with his mouth, lips and tongue. The poor boy's ass and thighs were a mass of marks, welts and bruises. Both his back and chest were striped as well as the front of his thighs. And to add insult to injury, they didn't let him satisfy himself. He sat on his stool with a rueful smile on his face as his hands kept wandering toward his hard prick and moved away again as the three of chorused, "We'll tell!" Then he'd place his hands on the seat and push himself up off the stool thereby relieving the pain on his bottom while pleasuring his anus and raising his arousal another notch. In the midst of his agony he asked the obvious question.

"Why do I put up with this? I don't have to do this. Mom and Dad told me so. What the hell am I suffering like this for?"

Todd was only fourteen and his approach to life was a little more direct than the rest of us. But it was a rhetorical question and he seemed to accept his fate with the same equanimity as we did.

"You know what I think?" said Eric. "I think we're the victims of our fucked up society. I mean like life gets so complicated and we're pulled in so many directions at once. So we need this absolute control that David makes us do and all our pain and suffering are like an affirmation of the fact."

Eric the philosopher. Psych 101 strikes again.

"Who cares why we do it," I responded. "We just do it. I'm happier since David started SPH with me. I like sitting here and watching Todd agonize."

Todd stuck his tongue out at me and gave me the finger.

"I'm with you, Megan," said my mother. "It's just the way we are. I think we're lucky that we accept the fact because I happen to believe that there are a lot of frustrated people out there who can't accept it."

"All I want is to cum," said Todd as he slid his hands up and down the inside of his thighs making his hard prick bob up and down.

Eventually Todd got his wish - and it tasted great.


We had reached a point where the beatings that we received during SPH leveled off in terms of pain and intensity. The truth was that we simply couldn't tolerate additional pain. At least not without upsetting the pain/pleasure equilibrium that dominated our existence.

We inflicted and endured our pain and humiliation and went on with life. Steve and Shelly Morton participated as masters but not as victims. Frequently they were aloof and just observed. Beth, on the other hand, became very involved as a master. She whipped us harder, humiliated us more deeply and loved us more. David controlled.

We had reached a plateau and it seemed like we didn't know in which direction to proceed. Left, right, up or down. This was the topic that the four of us were discussing one day as we sat on our dildoes when David and Beth appeared and told us to get dressed; that we were all going out to enhance our appearance. We welcomed the change in routine since we were only one hour into our training session and thought that maybe we'd get an hour off that day.

The four of us piled into the back seat, tightly squished and squeezed, while David and Beth rode in comfort up front. Not much later the four of us were in an office waiting room while David and Beth were in the inner office with the door closed. It appeared to be a medical office except there was no indication of any specialty. An oriental lady in a white medical gown opened the door, and with a pleasant smile said that she'd like to see Jill Smith, please. Mom entered and the three of us waited in anticipation. We said little to each other. We were nervous, not knowing what was going on. I was sitting next to Todd and he took my hand in his. He smiled at me with a nervous, self-conscious smile. After about half an hour mom returned, smiled and sat down. We asked but got no response. She simply smiled. I was next.

Several hours later the four of us were back on our training stools finishing our session. We were admiring our new body alterations. Each of us had a brand new stainless steel stud piercing our tongues. Our lips were all slightly parted as we ran the stud over the roofs of our mouths and tapped it against our teeth. Our tongues kept poking out as we massaged our lips. It felt cool.

Mom and I had four additional piercings. Each of our nipples was newly pierced with a barbell styled piece of jewelry and a stud was piercing each of our labia. The boys had only one additional piercing and that was through the end of their penises. It was an amazing affair called a "Prince Albert." The stud was a horseshoe shaped piece that entered their penis just under the hole and came out a quarter inch under that. All of the studs were threaded on each end with a balls screwed on.

David and Beth had seen to it that we were properly remounted on our stools and then left for the Morton's house leaving the four of us to discuss our new decorations.

"Well, I for one think that they're very attractive," said mom. "They had some beautiful jewelry there and I heard David and Beth talking with Dr. Liu about some special pieces that they were having made for us."

"I think they're kinda neat," said Todd. "It hurts but Dr. Liu said that will go away in a couple days. The only bad part is no sex for a week. I wonder what it will feel like for you guy's when we fuck you."

"Well, it can't get any worse," I responded. My policy was to never pass up a chance to rag on Todd. It was just too much fun. He tried to give me the raspberry in return but his stud got caught between his teeth and his lip and spit drooled down his chin.

"What about anal sex?" wondered Eric. "Did Dr. Liu say anything about that?"

"I asked," I responded. "She said okay if you guys clean yourselves and your studs with that stuff she gave us afterwards."

"Good," said Eric. "I'd sure hate to give up sodomy. Both giving and getting. This stud might feel good rubbing against my asshole."

Eric had his penis in his hands and was inspecting it, which started me playing with the two studs between my legs. Mom, even now the parent, chided us for breaking the rules.

"You two stop playing with yourselves. You know the rules."

"Yea," said Todd. "You'll get warts and go blind."


Life went on. After ten days we resumed sex but no SPH. Eric was right about the studs feeling good. But it wasn't enough. I got so that I wanted something to happen. I wanted to experience pain and humiliation and I wanted to inflect pain and humiliation. I almost felt sorry for my victim when I was going to be master. Almost. We all felt the same way. It got so that SPH was all we talked about during our training sessions.

We became used to our piercings. Through David and Beth we acquired some additional jewelry. Mom and I had a set that tinkled when we moved. Each piece had two metal dangles that made the noise and we had a piece for each nipple and each labium. The boys had a similar piece that hung from their pricks.

One time we all went shopping at the mall and to dinner. Mom and I wore skirts and loose tops and the boys wore baggy shorts. No underwear. And, of course, we wore our musical jewelry. We sounded like a room full of wind chimes as we walked the mall. Every body stared and wondered.

We were not allowed to insert and remove our own jewelry. Not even our tongue studs. As a result I got very familiar Todd and Eric's pricks and tongues and they with my nipples, labia and tongue.


David arrived at our house one morning with a beautiful black ebony box. Mom asked him about it and he replied that he had some more jewelry for us. Before we could even ask to see it he had the three of us naked and in SPH.

"We're going to visit the Morton's," he announced.

When you're naked and in SPH the only way you're allowed to travel is in the trunk so the three of us had a close and uncomfortable ride to the Morton's. Eric got pretty horny squeezed in with two naked women and we were all aroused by the time we crawled out of the trunk and into the Morton's family room. They were evidently waiting for us. Steve and Shelly were sitting together on the sofa, Beth was curled up in a leather chair and Todd was kneeling back on his heels in the center of the room. His hands were on his head, his chest was out, his tummy was pulled in and he was, of course, stark naked.

We crawled up beside him and assumed the same position. It had been a long time since any of us had experienced SPH and we were all anticipating what ever it was that was coming.

David sat next to the Morton's and laid the jewelry box on the coffee table in front of him and opened it. I couldn't see the contents. He summoned Eric and me over and gave me a jewelry piece. It was a threaded ball that had two holes on opposite sides, each threaded. Eric was told to stand. I was told to remove the ball from the bottom of Eric's penis stud and replace it with the new one, which I did. Then mom was called over and she was given her instructions. She was to remove the threaded ball from the top of my tongue stud and screw the stud into the second hole of the ball that was now attached to the bottom of Eric's penis. Once this was accomplished my tongue was attached to Eric's prick which by this time had become quite hard. The comfortable thing to do was to draw my tongue into my mouth and close my lips over his hard prick, which I did.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.