Downward Spiral - Cover

Downward Spiral

Copyright© 2003 by MOF

Chapter 11: by Todd Morton

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 11: by Todd Morton - Downward Spiral is the story of the Pain, Suffering, and Humiliation experienced by the Smith family; Jill, the mother, Megan, the nineteen-year-old daughter and Eric, the eighteen-year-old son. Each chapter is written by a different member of the family. Join the Smiths as they spiral ever downward.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   DomSub   Spanking   Humiliation  

I was a brat. I was born a brat. I was always a brat. The only person I ever listened to was my sister, Beth. I don't know why I listened to only her, I just did. She was only a year older than me but I worshiped her. She was more my mother than my real mom. I can't explain my emotions concerning Beth. It's too complicated.

When I was fourteen things began to change. Friends of ours, the Smiths, were over to visit. I liked their kids, Megan and Eric. I had the hots for Megan. She was nineteen and it was all I could do to keep from telling her that I wanted to fuck her brains out. In fact, I think I did tell her a couple times. She hated me, though. I didn't care. I still wanted to fuck her. She was hot! Her brother was OK. Kind of quiet but he was OK.

That day they were visiting, something happened that blew my mind. Totally! Mrs. Smith's boyfriend, Mr. Tancredi, pointed his finger at Eric and then snapped his fingers. Eric looked like as white as a ghost then he got down on his knees and got in a position like he was a slave. Mr. Tancredi snapped his fingers again and Eric stripped naked. And every hair on his body was shaved off. His pubic hair and every thing. His ass was all black and blue like he'd been beaten. It looked terrible. And the whole thing turned me on.

Eric had to call me master and he had to do everything I told him to except Megan and Beth and Mr. Tancredi were running the show and I never got a chance to make him do anything.

Beth and Megan put make-up and nail polish on him and made him look like a girl. Then it really got weird. Mr. Tancredi told Eric to jack off into a bowl and Beth held it for him. I thought Beth was getting way too involved. After Todd shot his wad into the bowl he had to drink it. I was afraid I was going to cream my pants I was so excited. After that the Smith's and Mr. Tancredi left and the fun stopped but they said that Beth and I were going to go over to the Smith's house the next day.

I was so excited that night I could hardly sleep. I jacked off twice thinking about Eric and the things he had done and the things I was going to make him do the next day.

The following day Mrs. Smith and Mr. Tancredi came over to pick up Megan and me to drive us back to the Smith's house. But before we left things got even weirder. Mr. Tancredi did that finger snapping thing and Mrs. Smith wound up in the middle of the floor, stark naked and in the slave position. God, she was gorgeous. I grabbed her tit and started playing with it - the first tit that I ever touched if you don't count mom's when I was a baby. It was awesome! I wanted to stay and play with Mrs. Smith but David said we had to go. At least I could abuse Eric when we got to the Smiths. I wondered what mom and dad were going to do to Mrs. Smith.

When we got to the Smith's I was disappointed to find Eric dressed and not in SPH. That's what they called it. SPH. Suffering pain and humiliation. Even the name made me hard. I was pissed off to see Eric and Beth kiss like they were long lost lovers or something. How could she care for him after all of the disgusting things he had done the day before?

I wasn't dissapointed for long. We found Megan kneeling in the slave position, naked, on top of the kitchen table. I almost creamed my pants she looked so sexy. I couldn't keep my hands off her. I grabbed her tits and stuck my finger in her pussy and everything. She even had a dildo stuck up her ass. David said I could fuck her if I wanted or anything else. First I got a blow job and then I fucked her. God it was awesome. What a way to lose my virginity! Eric and Beth fucked each other, too. I probably would have cared more if I wasn't so caught up in my own sexual escapades.

Mom and dad and Mrs. Smith came and Mrs. Smith was still naked and crawling on her hands and knees. She was really beat up. She was covered with welts and her ass looked like raw meat. God, she was sexy!

Then the best thing of the day happened. At least as cool as the blow job and getting fucked. Beth and I got to whip Eric and Megan. We whipped every inch of their poor naked bodies. We even whipped Eric's prick and he screamed bloody murder when we did. I felt sorry for the poor guy but he took it and just stood there waiting for us to finish. I never could have done it. Whipping Megan was unbelievable. She stood in the middle of the floor and twisted and cried but still kept standing there no matter how hard I whipped her. Toward the end she was crying like a baby. God, it was cool. If I hadn't just fucked her I would have cum in my pants.

And just before we left, Mr. Tancredi said that I could fuck both Megan and her mother whenever I wanted - well, almost whenever I wanted - even if they weren't in SPH. Life was really looking good. At least for a while.

For the next several weeks I was in heaven. It took a couple days for Megan to get over her beating but then I fucked her every time I saw her and sometimes twice. She sucked my dick and showed me all kinds of things that were really awesome. And then I did it with Mrs. Smith and I got to fuck her in the ass and it was the greatest feeling ever. Like I said, life was good.

Until the day Beth pointed her finger at me and I was in SPH. I never would have done it for anybody but Beth but I did it for her. I suffered like I couldn't believe possible. My ass was paddled and caned so I could hardly sit. I had to give Mr. Tancredi a blow job and swallow his cum and I sucked Eric's dick and he came all over my face and I couldn't clean it off and it dried on my face. And then I had to beat off in a bowl just like Eric did and had to lick it all up. It was the worst day of my life. Two good things happened though; One - Instead of beating me, Mrs. Smith rubbed lotion all over my sore bottom and thighs. She even poked her finger in my asshole. It was all I could do to not cum in her lap. Two - That night I got to sleep with the most wonderful person in the world, but I'll tell you about that later.

Now I'm going to tell you something really weird. If I was given a choice, have Megan in SPH or be in SPH myself, I don't know which I'd choose. That's how fucked up I had become. I was as fucked up as Megan and Eric and Mrs. Smith. I was just a fourteen-year-old kid who did exactly as I pleased or exactly as I was told. Whichever. Didn't matter to me. I was happy both ways.

After I drank my own cum for Beth, she asked Mrs. Smith if there were anything that she'd like me to do. Mrs. Smith, who I thought was my friend, suggested sticking a didlo in my ass.

"That's a good idea," said Megan and off she went to get her dildo.

Next I'm on my knees with my elbows on the floor and my ass sticking up and Megan's sticking her finger, greasy with Vaseline, in my asshole. Then she sticks the dildo in. From then until 9am the next morning I had that stupid dildo stuck in my ass. The only time I got to take it out was when I had to take a shit after dinner. Megan had to take it out and put it back in for me. I wasn't allowed to touch it.

Once I had my asshole stuffed I had to crawl around and get everyone drinks and snacks. Mrs. Tancredi and her kids made dinner for everyone but I had to set the table and make sure everybody had what they wanted. I ate my dinner out of Eric's dog food bowls. I ate on the floor, just like a dog. I couldn't use my hands or anything. After dinner I cleaned up but the Smith's helped me.

The adults did their thing and the kids went to the basement and shot pool. Beth told me to stay with her so every where she went I crawled along behind, even up and down the steps. When I wasn't crawling I had to assume that slave position that I thought was so demeaning. Every now and then Megan or Eric would smack me with their pool cue. Ouch! Finally it was time to go home but even that didn't work out the way I thought it would. Megan and Eric left with mom and dad and god only knows what happened at our house. Mrs. Smith pulled me to my feet and kissed me on my mouth. It wasn't just a peck either. She kissed me and hugged me and we did the tongue thing and she rubbed my balls and cock and I was ready. God, was I ready.

"Todd'" she said to me, "I love you and, starting today, I think you're a wonderful boy." Starting today! Huh!

Then she went off to bed with Mr. Tancredi. That left me and Beth and my hard-on. I was still on my feet and the first thing Beth said was, "What are you doing on your feet, Todd? Get in position. Now!"

When I was in position she asked, "So, what do you think, Todd? Are you happy? Am I doing the right thing with you?"

I tried to answer honestly. "I... I don't know Mistress Beth. I think probably you are. I... I know that I've been a brat and everything but..."

"Getting punished for being a brat isn't the important point, Todd, although you deserve it and I'm glad to see you getting it. The question is you, Todd. Is it right for you to be like the Smiths? To be subservient and to be beaten and humiliated? Not all the time but regularly, like the Smith's?

"Yeah, I guess so," I admitted. "I never would have thought so but now that I've been through it... Yeah, I guess... I dunno. I guess it's right. Mistress, Beth"

"All the rules have changed, Todd," she said. "There's no more right and wrong. Only what I want or Mr. Tancredi wants or whatever your current mistress or master wants. Do you understand that?"

"Yeah, I understand, Mistress Beth."

"Good," she said. "Now go clean up. We're sleeping in Megan's room tonight."

We? Beth and me? Together? The rules certainly had changed. I crawled to the bathroom. I washed the dried cum from my face. It had been there since Eric put it there god only knows how long ago. On my knees I tried to wash as much of my body as I could. I even peed while kneeling in front of the toilet. I was wondering if I could find a clean toothbrush when Beth walked in. She asked me what I was looking for and when I told her she grabbed the first tooth brush she saw and gave it to me saying, "Use that. When you consider what we've been doing with each other a toothbrush shouldn't make any difference."

When I began brushing my teeth she pulled her shorts and panties down and sat on the toilet. I could hear her pee splashing in the water.

"Beth, you shouldn't... , " I started to say.

"The old rules don't count, Todd. Remember? The only rules are my rules. Oh, and by the way, I heard my name but I didn't hear 'Mistress, ' did I?"

Oh shit, I thought to myself. Now what? "No, Mistress Beth. I'm sorry."

"It's going to cost you," she said as she took the toothbrush from my hand and began brushing her own teeth. "Go lie on the bed on your back."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.