Downward Spiral - Cover

Downward Spiral

Copyright© 2003 by MOF

Chapter 10: by Eric Smith

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10: by Eric Smith - Downward Spiral is the story of the Pain, Suffering, and Humiliation experienced by the Smith family; Jill, the mother, Megan, the nineteen-year-old daughter and Eric, the eighteen-year-old son. Each chapter is written by a different member of the family. Join the Smiths as they spiral ever downward.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   DomSub   Spanking   Humiliation  

The first Monday after Megan and I were beaten by the Morton kids it was decided that my skin could tolerate another shaving. The Mortons were over and Beth was the one that brought it up. We had spent the night together and she had commented that I was nothing but stubble. The following morning all eight of us were gathered in the family room when she mentioned it.

"What are you going to do about your hair, Eric?" she asked.

"I'm not sure I have a choice," I replied, looking toward David.

"Let's take a vote," he said.

Final tally was seven for shaving and one abstention. I was the abstention.

Out came the towels and the razor and the soap and the depilatory. I stripped naked and was shaved. I had every hair meticulously removed from my neck to my toes. It felt better than the stubble. Everybody agreed, including myself.

After that it became a ritual every Monday and Friday that the Smiths and Mortons would get together and shave me. Usually Megan and Beth would do the honors. Once shaved I'd lounge around naked for the rest of the day. It just plain felt good.

Nudity was not an issue with Megan, mom or myself. We enjoyed being naked and since everybody in both families had frequently seen us naked while in SPH it seemed natural. No one else partook though. At least not immediately.

One Friday after I was shaved mom got the bright idea of having a baby oil party. She put a king size rubberized sheet in the middle of the floor and a couple bottles of baby oil in the middle of it. She told Megan to "get naked" as she stripped off her own clothes. I was already naked from the shaving. They both tied back their hair with scrunchies. Mom lay on her tummy and gave Megan and me a bottle of baby oil each and the fun began.

The three of us were soon coated with oil from head to toe and slithering around on the sheet. The feeling was absolutely phenomenal. I thought soapy group showers were great but the feeling is nothing compared to a baby oil party. I was surprised when David joined us but I was also pleased. My cock was not enough to go around. Also, I wanted to feel a slippery prick slide into me. My mother's and sister's fingers weren't doing the job. There's something about a baby oil party that just screams anal. We all agreed for hygiene reasons to keep the cocks in the rear only. That didn't bother mom and Megan, though. They ground their twats into every body part that came close. Feeling David's cock slip into my asshole while I was buggering mom who was rubbing her face in Megan's crotch as Megan was rubbing her face into mom's crotch sent me over the top for orgasm number one. But at a baby oil party you don't slow down for one lousy orgasm. You just keep slithering away.

As David slid his oiled prick into me I heard Todd exclaim, "Oh my god, Beth, they're fags." I wondered if Todd knew how hard he was pushing the edges of the envelope.

"Shut up, Todd," was her response.

While I was rubbing my slippery face against Megan's slippery breasts I saw Beth kneeling at the edge of the sheet with a look of pure lust on her face. I'm not sure I can describe pure lust but I know it when I see it and I was looking at it. A couple minutes later, as I was rubbing my slippery face against David's slippery ass and mom was rubbing her slippery twat against my slippery foot, I saw that Beth was naked. She looked hesitant but was obviously ready.

"Beth," I heard her brother exclaim. "Are you nuts? What are you doing?" Todd, for some reason, didn't like to see his sister slide down the slippery slope of a baby oil party. I felt differently and with one hand I grabbed Beth and with the other I grabbed the baby oil and soon we were five sexy slippery sybarites. As we orgasmed I heard a voice in the distance say, "Jesus, Beth. I can't believe you're doing this." Believe it, Todd.

Multiple orgasms later we were spent and laying in the middle of the sheet in a pool of baby oil. Very carefully we made our way to the showers. I was already looking forward to my next baby oil party. I hoped that we could get the Mortons off the sofa, somehow, and into the action. As for Todd, he was such a prig about the whole thing I didn't care if he slithered with us or not. What a waste of raging adolescent hormones, I thought.

Next day - same time - same place - same players - different scenario. Way different!

Beth and David were talking about control. The rest of us would add a comment now and then but the discussion definitely belonged to Beth and David.

"How did you know when you got control of the Smiths?" Beth asked.

"With Jill, it was an agreement that we had reached after some discussion and trial and error," he replied. "With Megan and Eric it just sort of happened. I tried a little bit of control and when they accepted it I just kept pushing the limits. I felt comfortable with the way things progressed and believed that they were comfortable, too." David looked at Megan and me and we both nodded in agreement.

"It takes a certain kind of personality," David continued, "to achieve control. You have that kind of personality, Beth."

"I know," she said. She looked around the room; at me, at Megan, at mom, at her parents, and, finally, at Todd, where her eyes rested. Todd was the only person in the room that didn't know what was going on. I almost felt sorry for him. Almost.

Silence filled the room and Todd looked up in confusion, wondering what was going on. Every eye was on him. He looked at Beth with an expression of perplexity. Slowly, Beth raised her hand and pointed her finger at him. The color drained from Todd's face as realization set in. Beth snapped her fingers. Todd's head swiveled around to the different people in the room and stopped at his mother.

She said an interesting thing. "I'm sorry, Todd, but this is the way it should be."

He squeaked out in a small voice, "Mom."

His head swiveled back to Beth and the inexorable finger was still pointing in his direction. Like an old man he dropped to his knees and folded his hands behind his head.

"Straighter. Todd," commanded his sister. "Stomach in, chest out, shoulders back."

Todd complied.

The fingers snapped again and Beth touched her shirt collar. Todd's hands were shaking as he began to unbutton his shirt. Tears were welling in his eyes.

Once he was naked Beth said, "Straighten up, Todd. Knees further apart." Todd obeyed, never taking his eyes off Beth. His face had become flushed. His body still had some adolescent baby fat. A tuft of blond pubic hair surrounded his erect penis. He looked vulnerable

"Todd," Beth continued, "you've been a real prick lately. No one here is happy with you. I want you to crawl to each person present and apologize as abjectly as possible for being a prick. If that person suggests penance or punishment you must suffer it immediately."

"Yes, Mistress Beth," he said in a quiet voice.

The first person on Todd's right was Megan. Probably not the best place for Todd to start but he was resigned to his fate and crawled to her feet. Looking up into her face he said, "I'm sorry I've been such a prick, Mistress Megan. Please forgive me."

"Dear Todd," she said. "I'm so glad to hear that you've decided to mend your ways and become a real person. But justice has to be served, doesn't it, Todd."

The question hung in the air for a bit and then Todd responded. "Yes, Mistress Megan."

"You know the paddle hanging in my room, Todd?" she asked him.

"Yes, Mistress Megan."

"Get it."

"Yes, Mistress Megan," the boy said as he crawled off toward her room.

Before he returned Megan looked at Beth and mouthed the words, "Thank you."

Beth smiled and said, "You're welcome."

Todd returned with the paddle and presented it to Megan.

"Go kneel in front of your sister and put your head in her lap, Todd."

Todd did as he was told, wrapping his arms around her waist. Beth looked down on him with a sorrowful expression and ran her hands through his hair. Megan stood over him, paddle in hand.

"Have you ever touched me when I didn't want you to, Todd?" she asked.

"Yes, Mistress Megan," he replied, his voice muffled by Beth's shorts.

Smack!

"More than once?"

"Yes, Mistress Megan."

Smack! Smack! Smack!

Todd was sobbing into Beth's crotch and she was becoming flushed. Her hands continued to caress his head.

"Ever say nasty things to me?

"Yes, Mistress Megan."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.