Passionate Fugitive Family - Cover

Passionate Fugitive Family

Copyright© 2003 by Whiff

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A family on the run finds erotic ways to amuse themselves. An homage to old fashioned porn.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Zoophilia  

The first attack came that night. Liz was awakened by Ricky shaking Bob. "Show time, Dad." Her husband pulled a big revolver out of the bedside table as Didi crawled in beside her, and Ricky locked the door as the two men left. Both women were speechless, clutching each other on the mattress. They hardly breathed as time dragged. When they heard a volley of shots ring out, Liz began crying in fear, but Didi went to the window and looked out.

A couple of minutes later, she whispered "I think it's okay, Mom. Here they come back." By the time they mounted the stairs and opened the door, they had heard the relieved laughter of two victorious males proudly echoing inside the house. "The old man and I just kicked some Mafia ass, ladies. Three down, none to go."

Relief flooded both women as they all threw themselves on the bed together, and both men presented triumphant stiff cocks to suck as their reward. They were so excited they popped in two minutes. The helicopter landed as they all pulled on clothes with hurried giggles. The young FBI agent who supervised the extraction of the dead bodies closeted himself with Bob and Ricky in the study. His partner, a small, compact female agent, sat drinking coffee with the girls. Her name was Bonnie.

"Your guys never gave them a chance to know what hit 'em. One of 'em must be a hell of a shot. One round each, right between the eyes. They must not have known there was any real protection on the ground." The girl's green eyes were bright, as though she was sharing the triumph. "My partner can't hit shit." Liz and Didi smiled as the agent kept prowling around the kitchen, unable to sit still. Her eyes were jumping around the house. "Neat house. Hard to guard though, from our base. We're supposed to stay at that hotel over on the mainland until the next trial." She raised her eyebrows in a silent inquiry to Liz.

"There's plenty of room here, Bonnie. There are two little rooms on this floor, and you'll have to share a bathroom. But I'd feel better if you were nearer." The redhead's pretty face lit up. "Christ that'd be neat. Lemme talk to Abe." She went in the study, and came back quickly. "He was hoping you'd invite us." Realizing they were going to live together, they studied each other.

Bonnie's short haircut framed a cute face, upturned nose, small mouth and large eyes. Her trim, thirty year old figure looked very buff under the jeans hugging trim hips, and a loose, short sleeved blouse suggested wide shoulders. She had a holster for a gun that looked oversize on her compact frame. She had a deep tan, with a hint of freckles on both face and arms.

The two statuesque women, nicknamed "Knockout One and Two" by the crew that had recently been sent down to guard them at this critical juncture of the assault on Bob's enemies, were better looking up close than the pictures she had seen. Her partner, Abe Keene, always looked a little sheepish when they reviewed pictures of the two women taken during the helicopter's visits. He was recently divorced, and she had often wished the handsome older agent would hit on her, in spite of the absolute prohibition about relationships among partners. They had been down here three weeks, Bonnie was horny, and so what if they had to change partners.

Just then, the three men emerged from the study. Abe did the talking. "We're afraid there'll be another attempt once they find out this one didn't work. They still won't know why, about Rick's background. The good news is they were sloppy, and had identification. It'll be a race between them getting some more people down here and us arresting the one's who sent them. With any luck, it all might be over in two weeks. Bonnie and I can be another couple of guns, but Rick's still the most qualified for all this. Those tiger traps worked like a charm."

He was a short, well developed man about Bob's age, with sandy, close cropped hair. His pleasant features seemed almost mideastern, and his body was broad shouldered and chunky. He had an amazingly deep voice, that was almost seductive in tone. His eyes kept jumping back and forth between Didi and Liz. "Bonnie and I have to go back and pack up to move down here. You sure you don't mind, Mrs. Forner?"

"Call me Liz, Abe. And no, not at all. That gunfight scared the hell out of me." She glanced quickly at Bob and Ricky, smiling. "No matter how much fun it was for you two." She licked her lips, and the whole family giggled. Abe looked confused, but Bonnie picked up on the implications. Now this could be fun, she thought.

They spent the afternoon in the jungle. Ricky had tried to carry her bag, but Bonnie elbowed him away, muttering "I can handle it, pal. What do we wear in the jungle?" Ricky grinned at her, and she gave him a little smirk back. "As little as possible. It's hot in midday, and there aren't too many bugs." Bonnie pulled her black thong bikini on, wanting to show off a little for the tall young Army Ranger. She could tell by the way he moved and handled his weapons that he was the shooter who capped the felons so efficiently, and she had always liked dangerous men.

As she and the three men walked into the heavy green foliage, she felt a lot of attention, from both the men and the women. It seemed to her there was an air of sexual tension. Both Forner women wore bathing suits, but Bonnie noticed there was no tan line at all on their chests. Gonna have to find a way to go topless, she thought. Get the same kind of tan.

With her holster slung over one shoulder, and her shapely, well muscled body moving athletically, the short redhead looked like a lethal number, Ricky thought. Abe had baggy bermuda shorts and a tee shirt on. They reviewed the traps, and set up the two little passive sonar gadgets the two agents had brought. "They read into a little computer in my room. " Abe said. "Bonnie and I can take turns monitoring it at night." Ricky protested "Come on, Abe. Move it out to the study so we can all help watch the readout. Bob and I will recognize the animals better than you."

When they got back to the beach in front of the house, everybody but Abe wanted a late afternoon swim. As he walked back to the house, Bonnie said "I can see you girls don't usually wear tops. I'm up for that if no one minds." She quickly pulled her bra off, revealing pert, muscular, bouncy little tits that stuck out when free from the binding halter. As she ran down to the water, did a smooth racing dive outwards, and began a vigorous swim, she could tell they had all noticed, and when she turned to backstroke, saw both women's bare boobs just above the water level.

Ricky swam out to her, and she raced him parallel to the beach for a while, then gave it up when she could see he was faster than she was. Breathing hard, they both stood up in the four foot depth, well away from the house. She pushed her hair back, giggling with the pleasure of her pumping heart. Rick spoke first. "What's with Abe, Bonnie. He can't seem to, uh, relax." She stared at him, suspecting his meaning. "Abe just got divorced, Rick. I don't think he's adjusted yet." She grinned. "Maybe we can all get him to loosen up." She pretended to lose her footing and stumbled into him, giving him a feel of her stiff nipples. Almost leering, she breathed "That's what you have in mind, huh."

The little redhead was taunting him, Ricky thought. She was looking up at him with bright eyes, almost a challenge. He slipped an arm around her waist, sharply aware of her smooth, firm muscles. She wrapped both arms around his hips, hands cupping his butt, and humped her pussy to his thigh. "I was impressed with your shooting, stud. I like a man who knows how to use his weapon." She was grinning lasciviously, grinding at his leg. His cock jumped to attention. She felt it, and grinned up at him as his other hand grabbed her taut butt.

Bonnie was so much shorter he had to lift her up to kiss her. As he did, her legs encircled his hips, and her pubic bone pressed into his stiff tool. She sighed as their lips met, and opened up immediately, probing his mouth with her tongue. After a long, increasingly passionate kiss, she pulled her head away, and murmured "You carrying a pistol, or do you just like me a lot?" They both laughed as she broke away and dived toward the shore. He splashed after her.

She stood waiting for him in ankle deep water, her hands smoothing her hair, one knee turned in a little. The small nipples on her firm tits were stiff. The tan line from her bra was very white, and looked sexy as they held each other's gaze. "I'm up for a quick fuck before dinner if you are, stud." She smiled as he flushed slightly with her direct invitation. "Where can we go?"

Wordlessly, his heart pumping, Ricky led her into the jungle, to the glade beside the stream. She looked around, her heavy breathing making her muscles undulate. "Fucking neat. Never would have known this was here." She skinned her thong off, revealing a completely hairless cunt, and a small, triangular white tanline. Heavy labial folds dangled at her pouty mound, and her clit was showing between the fleshy lips. As he dropped his own suit, she admired his cock frankly. "Mmmm, now that's a real weapon. Hope you're as good with your dong as your gun."

She dropped to her knees and took his stiff cock into her mouth. As she sucked it in about four inches, her eyes kept staring up at him. When she realized he wasn't overexcited, as he smiled down at her, she released it. Her dark tongue started licking his ball sack, and she moved her head so his prick bounced on her nose, and her long eyelashes tickled it. The sexy agent was nuzzling his tube, enjoying its texture. She let the head drift slowly down until her tongue was licking the slit in the head, and her hand wrapped around the rigid shaft."Mmmmm, baby, oh baby." she groaned.

Her movements were quick, energetic, and experienced. She began suckng hard on the sensitive head of his prick, her tongue working vigorously around the tender flesh. She was watching his eyes carefully, and as he began gasping with the stimulation, she released it with a soft pop. "My turn, babe. How 'bout lying down so I can feed you my pussy. You'll like that smooth sucker."

Ricky chuckled as he did as she asked, enjoying her refreshing bluntness. She approached fucking the same way she did life, directly and without pretense. As she straddled his head, knees on both sides, her cuntal cavity yawned open. The pink flesh was bigger in proportion to her hips than Didi and Liz, providing a special treat for his leering stare. "Nifty, huh stud. It's a big pussy for such a demure lady." She giggled as his lips surrounded the puffy slit.

He could smell a faint odor of her cream, mixed with the salt water. When his tongue made contact with her clit, she jumped in pleasure. "Oh yeah, that's what I need. Mmmmm, do that thing." Looking up, he watched her writhing excitement, her bouncing little boobs, her hands behind her head, her eyes closed as she bit her lip. His dad had coached him, and he stuck his tongue out as far as he could, sliding into her moist tunnel, then up to the twitching love button. He could taste her now, and felt her hips increase the tempo of their movement. "Hey stud, you know what you're doin, huh. Oh boy that's nice." Her words were starting to pour out breathily as he sensed a heavier flow of her juice.

Her hips were like wiggling pillows, never still, helping his mouth give her pleasure. She was groaning as he lost himself in the smell, taste and firm friction of her bottom on his mouth. Her back was arched, hands resting on his chest as she moved. He growled into her, loving the flavor and texture of her wild pussy.

Suddenly, with a smooth twist of her body, she rotated and dived for his cock as her twat sunk back to his mouth. They sixty nined greedily, her lithe body in constant motion on his chest. They were both sighing with rising heat. His hands were cupping her firm butt, helping her surge into his hungry, active mouth, and he could feel her stoking him hard, sucking noisily on the end of his jumping tool. He ran his tongue up to the puckered ring of her asshole, pushing in slightly. She jumped with pleasure, and he felt her inserting a finger into his rectum in return.

She wasn't getting excited as fast as Didi, and they continued to languidly suck and lick for a few more minutes. He was able to keep himself under control, but just barely. Her energetic blow job was making his member feel like steel. She kept generating cream, moaning with his eating, but maintained a smooth rhythm against his face. He was able to relax and enjoy the sensation coursing through his belly, letting her do the work.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.