Passionate Fugitive Family - Cover

Passionate Fugitive Family

Copyright© 2003 by Whiff

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A family on the run finds erotic ways to amuse themselves. An homage to old fashioned porn.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Zoophilia  

This latest trial had been a revelation to Bob. His testimony wasn't until the tenth day, and the prosecutors had never even practiced with him. He realized he had been so anxious to get it right that he had become more obsessed than was necessary. Each trial involved going over the same events, and he had it almost memorized. He was housed in an FBI apartment that was impervious to intruders, and with time on his hands he had begun to work out. When he realized how out of shape he had gotten, he spent the next week trying to regain the fitness he had maintained most of his life.

He found himself anxious to get home to Liz. He had seen the look of intense disappointment on her face when the helicopter had shown up unexpctedly, and was worried that their long isolation was affecting her more than he realized. He remembered the incident when she had come to his study, nude and glorious looking. It had been an invitation he had completely ignored. He resolved to spend more time with her when he got back.

His first night back, he was so horny he shot off within minutes of getting her alone. Gotta do better than that, he resolved as he fell asleep. Something woke him up later, and he saw the bedroom clock telling him he had slept for two hours. But Liz wasn't with him. He jumped out of bed, thinking something might be wrong. Pulling a robe over his naked body, he walked out the door toward the stairs, thinking she might have gone to the beach. Then he heard muffled groans from Didi's bedroom far down the hall.

He snuck to the door that was slightly ajar. Looking in, shock roared through his stomach. Liz was on all fours on the bed, her head between Didi's legs. His sexy young stepdaughter was moaning as she writhed to his wife's sucking mouth. His son knelt behind his wife, and his hips were slowly fucking, as Liz hunched back against his thrusts. He heard Ricky whispering "Oh that's a tight, hot ass, Liz. Work it baby, work it." Bob Forner bolted away from this horrible sight, his mind whirling. Could it be, could it possibly be?

He was sitting on the edge of the bed, head in his hands when Liz got back a half hour later. She could see instantly that he must have spied on her orgy with her children. She stood stock still for several minutes as he looked up at her, a ravaged look on his face. She had her robe loosely tied, and in spite of his anger and shame, she looked sexy as hell. "How could you, Liz?"

She decided to confront the reality head on. She slipped off the robe, and posed erotically as his eyes roamed over her lithe, voluptuous curves. "See this body, Bob? You used to fuck it all the time, get me off lots of times every night. I still need that, Bob. I know you have problems, I know it's been scary for you, but I could only take it for so long." She stepped closer to him. "This island is so sexy, darling. Warm, and private, and I feel so good. I've been feeling so sexy, so free, and when Didi and Ricky started fucking, it made it worse." She pushed him to the bed, and lay down beside him. Her lips were close to his ears, and as she whispered to him, her hand cupped his cock and balls lovingly.

"We used to be vital, sensual lovers, my darling. We used to get excited when we were near each other, remember? Our children are that way, full of life. We're alone here. You left. I was mad. It just happened." She raised her head, and gazed into his eyes. "And now that it has, I can't begin to tell you how wonderful it's been. Like you and I in the old days, but varied, free, fantastically stimulating and fulfilling." Her lips brushed his lightly. "Haven't you ever wondered what it would be like to fuck Deidre. That gorgeous young body, firm and strong." She felt his cock jump. "I thought so, my dearest. Think how wonderful it would be, alone in our private little universe, enjoying our bodies completely."

She took his head in her hands. "I don't want to give it up, I want us all to be together, so we can fuck and fuck. You'll see, all you need is practice to get back to being that randy guy I married." His cock was stiff now, and she straddled his hips. "I've always loved your prick, Bob. Love it inside me, love to suck it." She let herself sink slowly onto him. "It's up to us to live well, darling. To make our own rules." Her hips began moving, and his met her thrusts.

His whirling mind shared feelings of dismay and shame with amazement at the building heat in his loins as Liz closed her eyes and began a slow, writhing movement on his hips. Her pussy was wet, but he felt her cuntal muscles squeezing him, and desire began to blot out the consternation. Her defense of that orgy with their children mixed with the guilt dawning over him, realizing how much she must have suffered his ignoring her. And his pleasure at his gorgeous wife's writhing body reminded him of the frenzied sex which had marked their earlier years.

Dimly, he recalled his resolving to spend more time with her, to try to make her happy. She had made it clear that she wanted to expand the free licentiousness he had glimpsed, and his newly toned body tingled as anticipation of experiences he had always considered forbidden snuck into his thoughts. His hips began surging up to meet the thrusts of his harlot wife's pussy, and suddenly it seemed even more thrilling than ever before. "God, you're a sexy thing, Liz. I don't want to lose you."

Through the roar she felt as her fourth orgasm of the night approached, Liz heard his words, and realized her gamble had succeeded. She leaned over, arching to press her full tits to his mouth, and murmured "You'll love it, darling. The fact that it's naughty and evil makes it even better. Now come on, big boy. Fill my twat with that spunk, get me off, tonight is the start of a whole new life. Oooooh." She speeded up her humping of him, and her mouth gaped as her climax hit stingingly, filling her body with sensation. Her husband kept thrusting, and she stayed in orgasmic euphoria for several minutes, as he kept pumping.

Finally, he let himself go, gushing into her spasming pussy. It was the first time in years he had cum twice in one night, but instead of tiring him, it made his body sing with enjoyment. As Liz fell on top of him, wriggling against his skin, and kissing him openmouthed, he sighed with a return of the fierce passion for her he had lost. They slept the whole night intertwined, more deeply than in years.

When he came down to breakfast the next morning, wearing a bathing suit, Didi and Liz were giggling together over eggs. Both were naked but for their little thongs. He smiled at them both, and Didi jumped up and embraced him, her bare boobies burning into his chest. She raised her head, mouth open, and waited for him to signal the relaxation he had promised. He smiled and kissed her, in a lover's hard, sucking, tonguing way. She returned his embrace and his deep kiss. When they broke apart, Didi breathed, "Oh, Dad Bob, I'm so glad." She took his hand and pressed it to her breast. "They're not as big as Mom's, but they're nice and firm, huh? Mmmmm, yes" He had begun to pinch her erect nipples.

His eyes caught Liz's as he stood there, amazed at how sexy this little girl had become. He broke away and embraced his wife. She looked adoringly up at him. "Look girls, I'm an old man, and I need sustenance before you wear me out." They both giggled as Liz started cooking him some eggs.

He found himself talking freely about his feeling of having been too focused on the trial, out of shape, unfairly self centered. It was as though a dam of inhibition had broken open, and all the feelings he had locked inside came gushing out. Both women sensed that the shock of last night had changed him in some way. As he wound down from a half hour of confession, Liz hugged to him and whispered "Darling, darling, now you're the neat stud I married."

When he told them he was going for a run, both looked a little disappointed, but smiled brightly. As he did several laps up the beach, they came out and began sunbathing. Each time he passed, he admired their fantastic bodies, and he felt mounting desire with each lap. Finally, as he began walking to cool down, Didi rose and walked toward the end of the beach with him. "Mommy's so happy, Dad Bob. She was afraid you wouldn't understand." He felt her rubbing against him, and she whispered "Mommy said I could have you to myself this morning. I know a neat place in the jungle."

He stared down at her, the huge Latin eyes darkened with a little mascara, pink lipstick making her full lips more sensual, and the body a younger version of Liz's. He had kept himself from thinking lusting thoughts for her the last couple of years by firmly imposing the memory of the skinny little thing who grew up with him. As she nestled to him, not at all anxious with their intimate contact, that ghost seemed to dissolve to the reality of her beauty. His cock was jumping with excitement as he let his hands roam over her lovely tanned skin, oily with lotion. He cupped her taut butt cheeks, feeling their muscular fullness. She was wiggling against him, sighing into his ear as they embraced in the hot sun. He felt twenty again, and pulled her hips hard to his pulsating tool. "Mmmmm, Dad Bob, that hardon feels so good. My pussy's creaming for it. C'mon."

"Wait a minute, Didi, I want to jump in the ocean just a second." They were around the bend behind the rock, and she grinned sexily at him. She stripped off her thong, and gave it to him as she started pulling his trunks down. "I'll go with you, old man." As she knelt to pull the damp suit from his feet, she nuzzled to his outhrust member, burying her nose in his thick pubic hair. Then she looked up at him, and let the thick head drift to her open mouth. Her tongue flicked out to lick the tip. The tool jumped up and she giggled as it bumped her nose. She closed her lips around it, and deep throated it expertly, making him groan. She stroked him with her mouth several times, then pulled away and looked up.

"You smell good, Dad Bob, sweaty and masculine. And your cock tastes neat, all salty. I'm oily and greasy. Lets do it this way, and then go in for a swim." She stood and dragged him toward the green wall twenty feet away, holding his prick, and he followed, desire inflaming his mind.

They got to the glade quickly. It was cooler, and the sound of the surf was gone. It felt private and isolated. She knelt and again sucked in his turgid rod, swallowing and making his ardor climb. Reaching down to gently push away her hungry mouth, he gasped "Didi, I want to taste that young cunt of yours. Just lie down and let me eat it all up." She reclined sensuously, spreading her legs, and using her hands to pull the folds of her slit apart. Her pink flesh opened generously, damp and inviting.

He fell to his knees, and lifted her hips with his hands on each of her butt cheeks. He lowered his mouth into the hole displayed so invitingly. Bob had a fairly average size cock, but his tongue was long and thick. It had always made him a desirable conquest when women discovered how much he liked eating pussy, and how good he was at it. As his tongue penetrated her love tunnel, she gasped with its thickness surprising her. But she quickly relaxed to his skillful flicking of her clitty, and his deep oral penetration of her hole. Didi didn't have nearly enough experience to have ever had such skillful cunnilingus, and her cream started to flow freely as she groaned in ecstacy. "Oh Dad Bob, you're so good at that, its soooo long, mmmm yes, right there, you know, don't you. Oh god its neat. Do it, do it, Aaaagh."

The taste of her was sweet and young for him, and her volume of juice pleased him as he sucked it in. Her hips were humping to his face, and he could feel the vibrating excitement building up in her vaginal muscles. He increased the speed of his thrusting tongue, and pushed even deeper inside her. He started to growl with lust as his teeth touched her flesh, making her jump. She was grunting with each of his thrusts, and he tried harder. Suddenly, her hips spasmed around his face, and she was squealing wildly as a climax ripped through her. "Aaagh, its so good, fuck that tongue in me. Cummmmmmm." She was writhing uncontrollably, but he kept his mouth greedily feasting at her succulent foaming slit, so smooth and soft.

She keened for minutes, grunting and squealing, her hands twisted in his short hair. He helped her maintain her intense orgasm by licking powerfully up and down her pulsating labial folds. He used the flat of his tongue on her clit, so that pressure kept rolling into her body. Finally she began to slow her mvements, breathing hard. He eased her back to the ground, and began kissing up to her firm breasts, as she babbled her thanks to him. "Oh Dad Bob, that was so nice, Mommy never told me how good you are at that, she must take it for granted. Please teach Ricky how to do it that way, do it to me all the time, oh wow."

He was sucking at her nipples, making each pucker and stiffen, as she sighed with the aftermath of her fierce cum. He marveled at the strength of her passion, the exuberant enjoyment of her release, the sensuality of her lovely body as it achieved completion. He dimly realized he hadn't gotten Liz off that hard for years. But his mind returned to here and now, as he began stoking his gorgeous stepdaughter toward more pleasure.

His mouth left her tits to kiss her full lips, his big tongue again pushing deep into her fresh young body. She groaned as she tasted her own juice, and licked back at his fantastically skilled kissing. He inserted a finger inside her twat, touching her hot spot, and she wrapped one hand around his stiff cock. He began stoking her again, feeling his cock begin to jump as she jacked at it. She was heating up fast, and he knew he would have trouble keeping up with this vital young vixen. He lifted his head and whispered "Didi, I like to do it from behind. Turn over for Daddy."

She giggled as she flipped easily and quickly to her hands and knees. "Oooh, Daddy I've been waiting for you to sink that cock inside me. Fuck my little pussy good, fill me with your spunk, get me off again." He crawled behind her twisting hips and took his jumping tool toward her yawning tunnel. When he fitted it between her pussylips, she pushed backwards, and the head entered her warm wet bottom. She groaned in rapture as he slid gradually all the way, their position making him penetrate deeply.

As he began fucking her slippery cunt, he reached around her hips to diddle her clit. When he touched it, she moaned even louder. He began stroking, pulling nearly all the way out of her with each cycle. His finger kept up its caress of her love button, and her hips began twisting against his inward thrusts. His other hand closed around a heaving tit, and she grunted as he pinched a turgid nipple. Her full globes were more than a handful, and their surging around his grip stimulated him fiercely. She was arching her ass to let him sink fully into her raging depths.

He began to lose control of his ardor, as her undulating body moved against him erotically. He had thought he could last longer, but Liz had been right. This sexy situation stimulated him beyond reason, and he gave himself to the rising urgency filling his groin. She felt the increasing speed of his strokes, and whispered "You're close, aren't you Daddy. Oh come on, shoot in me, fill me up. I'm there again too, ohhhhh yes."

He was fucking frantically now, her firm butt cheeks pressing on his abdomen with each full stroke. The pressure caused his cock to sting with his nearing explosion. He pushed at her clitty harder, and dimly heard her squealing with delight. He was grunting "Hrr, hrr, hrr" as he pistoned faster and faster. He could feel pressure building in his loins, his cock seeming full, his stomach churning with need for release.

Didi was amazed at Dad Bob's lovemaking skill. Her mother had implied he was kind of a dud, but he was causing her incredible ecstacy. His bringing her off with his mouth had been fantastic, and his fucking now, with simultaneous fingering of her clitty, was fabulous. He had her right to the edge again, and she was grinding back at him as he growled his own pleasure. His hand on her tit was kneading and pushing her soft flesh deliciously, and her entire being was caught up in her soaring heat.

Her climax hit with slow blooming power. She could feel herself flush from head to toe. Tingling thrills were radiating through her, and she cried out with the rapture of it. Her cunt contracted instinctively, and his thrusts suddenly stopped, as he froze deep inside her. She felt his spunk shooting up to her ovaries, hot and sticky. Her head jerked up as she continued to keen with her own orgasmic rapture. "Cum, cum, cum, oh god it's good." She felt his arm pull her up so they were pressed together almost upright, his tool still spurting. His jism started leaking out of her onto his mass of kinky pubic hair.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.