Passionate Fugitive Family - Cover

Passionate Fugitive Family

Copyright© 2003 by Whiff

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A family on the run finds erotic ways to amuse themselves. An homage to old fashioned porn.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Zoophilia  

He slept for eighteen hours. As he awoke and dashed for the bathroom, he could vaguely remember a dream with Dee in it, and that it was sexy. He sat down on the side of the bed and tried to think. The last thirty six hours were like a blur. He had finally raised CHQ on his radio, after all that time alone, and had been pulled out an hour later. They had told him to pack as soon as he got off the helicopter, and he was on his way to Caracas two hours later. His orders explained his mission: to protect his father. In the background paper, his dad's dangerous position, as his testimony did more and more damage to not only his former associates but two Mafia families, was carefully detailed. They thought an attack was imminent. The idea was that as his son, he wouldn't be noticed. Any attackers would assume there was no competent opposition.

The peninsula was ringed with sonobuoys, so an attack had to come through the narrow neck of land where the mainland started. They had tried sensors, but animals and wind set them off too easily. He was given a map of several crude trip wire locations, but they were worried that these too were being set off by animals. He had been breaking into camps protected like this for the past year, so he was considered expert in such defenses.

But even as just a guard, he was a very dangerous man, and felt confident that brute force thugs would be easy to handle. They had stored weapons and security gear in the jungle for him, and he had a beeper for warning if they picked up an approach. As his mind cleared from his long sleep, he tried to focus on the tactical problem, but his mind kept jumping to Didi. He had just seen her tits and long legs, but it was enough to know how much she had changed. She was almost as tall as Elizabeth. Her black hair was short now, and it made her face sensual. He didn't think he could resist her, and it seemed she would be after him.

He showered and walked down to the kitchen. He had some fruit, and coffee, but there was no one around. He found some leftovers, and ate a lot. When he poked his head in his dad's study, Bob was concentrating on his computer. He mumbled "Morning, Dad." and backed out. He walked out the living room doors toward the beach. As he did, Elizabeth and Dee were wading out of the surf.

They could have been twins except his stepmother was blonde. They were both bare except for little thongs. Elizabeth's was black, and Dee's was yellow. Both had narrow shoulders, long waists with slim hips, and perfect legs. The blonde's tits were a little bigger, and jiggled more, but Dee's were firm and high. Their pussys were outlined by the wet bottoms, and both had puffy twats. His cock lurched at the sight of these two sexy visions. He could see how well toned their bodies were.

They were holding hands and laughing with the exertion of their swim, both pulling the thongs up tighter, momentarily spreading the fat lips of their big cunts. They were completely uninhibited with their nakedness. How could Dad stay up there with two such sexy vixens down here? They cleared the surf, and began running toward him, loose tits jiggling, long legs separated athletically, cuntal mounds twisting seductively.

They both smiled and waved when they saw him. His stepmother slipped a shirt on, but Dee just stood there grinning, her hands on her thighs. "You must have been tired, Ricky." she said. "Yeah, I was. Feel better now. You guys look great." He noticed Elizabeth smile, and Dee arched her chest out. Her mother looked at both knowingly, still smiling, and breathed "I'm going in, kids. See you later."

"Dee, wow, you're beautiful now. It's hard to believe." She giggled. "Mom and I have lots of time to work out, and swim, and walk the beach. It's been boring and lonely, but the weather's always nice and warm. We're used to going around bareass." She took two steps and pressed against him. He could feel her boobs through his tee shirt, and she was humping her wet pussy to his bare thigh. "But you're here now. It changes everything." Her eyes looked up at the house, and she saw her mother watching them. "Mom says we have to be careful around Dad Bob. But she knows how horny I am, and how much I want you. Let's walk down the beach."

He felt his prick lurching as they joined hands and walked down to the wet sand short of the gentle surf, and then away from the house. As they got past some big boulders a hundred yards down, they were hidden, and the jungle started. It was as though they were all alone in the world. She was making an effort to rub against him as they walked, and after a few steps past the rocks, she whispered "I'm still a virgin, Ricky. But Mom and I popped my cherry. Have you recovered enough to do me now, right here?" Her hand cupped his crotch.

He turned to her, his cock stiffening, and let it push into her abdomen. She smiled at his unspoken answer. His head came down and their mouths pressed together feverishly, lips opening and tongues exploring deeply. He was breathing hard. It had been four months since he had even been near a woman. Her damp skin moving gently against him hardened his throbbing tool, and she wiggled her hips to push it into her tummy. His ears were ringing.

"I know a neat place in there" she whispered. She ran up to a path he hadn't noticed and disappeared into the green tangle, as he followed at a trot. No more than ten yards in, there was a dark glade beside a stream. It was cooler, and lush with the smell of vegetation. The sound of the surf was gone.

She was standing beside the brook, one hand on her thigh, the other under her thong. Her eyes were closed as he saw movement. His little "sister" was a sexy girl now, fantastically well developed, and horny. The affection he had always felt for her mixed with lust, and he pulled off his tee shirt and pushed down his pants. She was still rubbing herself, and her hips were jerking. He walked around behind her and his cock pushed into her ass crack. He cupped both titties, amazed at their firm fullness. She arched her head back and they kissed again, both gasping with passion.

She had the thong down around her thighs now, and one of his hands drifted down to her pussy. The little bush of soft black hair just above her slit was still damp, and the tip of his middle finger gently worked between the puffy lips. She sucked in a breath as he touched her little clitty, wet and hard from her own hand. Her hips humped out to his caress. Their bodies began moving against each other rhythmically, and she reached back to spread her butt cheeks, allowing his stiff member to be pillowed by her ass flesh. They groaned as their bodies moved sensually with each other.

"I come here a lot, and I've dreamed of you fucking me here, Ricky. Oh, now its going to happen. Oh, Oh, that feels good. Ooooooh." He felt cream oozing as he pushed a finger up inside her. "Oooh yeah." He put another finger in, and she started going wild. "Ahh, ahhh, aagh, oh god." He realized she was coming already. Her cunt was opening as her hips vibrated. He stuck a third finger in as she writhed in pleasure. She was biting her lip as he felt her shaking with orgasm, and suddenly her legs gave way. He held her pressed to him as they both collapsed to the leafy ground. She lay with her back on top of him for a couple of minutes as her climax eased.

Breathing hard, she twisted around so she was pressed to him, his cock between her thighs and tits pillowing on his chest. She reached down and started rubbing the head of his tool in her sopping wet slit. She was staring at him as he felt her hips start to move again. "I'm so horny, so horny. Stick it in me, Ricky. I wanna feel you inside me."

He rolled them over so she was on her back, as he knelt between her legs. Her eyes were lidded erotically, and she was pushing her titties up to him with her hands. Her trim hips undulated gently as he stared at her beauty. He put his cock just at her clitty and rubbed, making her squirm. "Don't tease, Ricky. Fuck me, fuck me hard with that big cock." He let himself sink slowly into her wet tunnel, and she humped hard to his hips, driving it to her depths. "Uuugh, oh god that's good, so neat, aaah fuck me." she moaned as he began pistoning. The sensations in his prick were jolting his whole groin, and he could feel himself vibrating.

Didi's legs wrapped around his, and she started using them to help him surge into her. She grunted with each penetration, arching her back so his buried tool rubbed her tingling clit. He was flat on her, their lips locked frantically together. Both were gasping hard. His smoothly stroking member slid in her sopping wet fuckhole, and though he knew it was her first time, she was welcoming every inch of his large cock. Her moaning as they kissed was sensual music, and the ringing in his ears got more and more intense.

"Mmmm, Ricky it really is way better than anything. Ohh, yeah that feels so good. You're big, aren't you. But oh it's nice, I'm so full Uuuugh fuck me, fuck me." He felt her heels pull him harder each time he was fully embedded inside her lush bottom, and her whole body was writhing under him. His thrusts lengthened, as he pulled further out with each new moment, and she groaned harder and harder in his ear. Her tongue was dancing in his mouth when they kissed, trying to imitate his rhythm. Her inexperience was overwhelmed by the joy she was getting from this ultimate act of love.

He could feel himself getting nearer and nearer, and couldn't stop. "Hurry, Dee, hurry." She licked his ear, whispering "Go ahead, Ricky. Shoot your stuff inside me, fill me up, I'll be there, make it good for you." Then she began humping even harder to his straining body, twisting her groin and tits against him sexily, squealing with excitement.

Part of his mind was amazed at the uninhibited enjoyment this young girl was getting, so free for someone without experience. But he was mostly feeling himself swell with lust, mixed with affection. His hips started thrusting faster as he lost control completely. He was grunting hard, and she was encouraging him with whispers each time their lips separated. "Fill me with that prick, lover, stuff me. Shoot your stuff into my hot pussy. Oh it's so good. I'm there, baby I'm with you, always, always, fuck meeeeeee."

His climax exploded, sharp and intense from his long celibacy. It felt as though a firehose was running through his cock, and the friction inside her went away. He fired again and again, as she held herself against him. After about three times, he began moving again, jerkily, each stroke generating another explosion of release. Didi's eyes were closed, and she was smiling happily, mumbling "Yes, yes, oooooooh." He could feel her cunt expanding, and realized she was going over with him. She kept surging to him.

He came down fast, the intensity of his cum impossible to sustain. As he did, he watched her face as it smiled sensually with her completion. She kept excited longer than he did, and when she opened her eyes, grinned happily up at him. "I was afraid I was expecting too much, Ricky. But it was even better than I dreamed. Mom always told me how nice it was. Way better than beating off." He kissed her lightly, then whispered "Is being world class sexy a genetic thing? I think it must be. Dad's a lucky man." Didi giggled "So are you, lover."

Liz had watched from the living room as her daughter and stepson walked down the beach, Diedre rubbing against him. She had never doubted what would happen, knowing how ready the sixteen year old was, and how much she loved her stepbrother. What surprised her was the little jolt of cream in her own pussy as she imagined the two young people enjoying their bodies. My god, she was jealous, of her own little girl.

She went to her bedroom, combed out her hair, and stripped off the thong. Then she walked down to her husband's study, completely nude, wearing high heeled sandals, and pushed the door open. She leaned against the door and posed sexily. By squeezing her thighs, her labia were puffed out between her legs, the slit between them a little damp. Her big, lush boobs were full and round, firm from all the exercise she got here. "Hey big boy, see anything you like." she murmured. He looked up and grinned. "Looking good, babe. But listen, put some clothes on. Dick might see you." Shit, she thought. As she walked back upstairs, she was a little pissed off, but also could feel herself getting horny. Wouldn't mind if he did, she fantasized.

Ricky and Didi were cuddled together beside the stream. "I worried about you, Ricky. When your letters stopped, I thought something might have happened, though Dad Bob said not." "It was a real sneaky, secret deal, Dee. It was fun at first, but after a while it was boring and scary at the same time." "Well, I wish you had been here. I had to wait too long for you to fuck me." She nuzzled closer. "But we can make up for lost time now, huh. I"ve watched those porno tapes of theirs. I wanna do all that stuff." "Hey, babe, I gotta spend some time working on the defense perimeter. Besides, lets wait till tonight. I was too quick just now. I want you to have a real good fuck the next time." She humped at his leg with her wet pussy. "If it's better than that, I can hardly wait."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.