Passionate Fugitive Family - Cover

Passionate Fugitive Family

Copyright© 2003 by Whiff

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A family on the run finds erotic ways to amuse themselves. An homage to old fashioned porn.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Zoophilia  

Didi liked to pretend she was in a movie as she walked down the beach. She would take long steps, so that her slim, sixteen year old hips would push out sexily when her foot sunk in the soft white sand. She would swing her shoulders so her uncovered big titties would jiggle. The yellow thong, all she wore on this tropical, isolated peninsula, was almost invisible against her deeply tanned skin. She imagined the camera starting from far away, and panning slowly toward her until her blooming curves dominated the picture. Neater than those girls in her Mom and Stepdad's porno flicks, and she didn't need any implants.

Her black wavy hair and pretty face reflected her italian side, from her real Dad. But her figure was her mother's, voluptuous and erotic. Long waisted down to her trim hips, with no fat and a flat tummy, she was brown as a berry. She would smile seductively at the camera, imagining men's eyes fastened on her puffy cunt outlined by the small yellow triangle of cloth. Her long legs were well muscled from the daily walking on the beach, and her workouts. She supposed the frustration of not having any friends her age here made her imaginary world more real, and she knew it made her more horny. She was ready to experiment with sex, and her good looks would have made her popular anywhere. But there had just been her parents for the last year.

She knew how to masturbate, and did it a lot. Her Mom had gotten her a vibrator. Even though she had gone to school normally until last year, her fantasys when she came were hazy, because the boys she had flirted with had been so young. She was lucky to have a good open relationship with her mother, who talked freely about sex to her. "I know it must be frustrating, Deidre. Now's just when you'd be having your first encounters with boys. Believe me, they'd be after you. But we can't do anything about it. Bob has to get this lawsuit finished, and testify against those men who tried to frame him. It'll probably be another year."

They would lay in bed together at night, talking just like friends. Sometimes Mom would bring her vibrator in and they would get off together. "Dad Bob has so much on his mind these days, he doesn't pay a lot of attention to me, honey." Didi loved watching her mom cum, gasping and mewling, her hips pumping off the bed. That lush pair of tits, slightly bigger than Didi's, the slightly rounded tummy with terrific long legs, the blonde pussy that got so wet. When she finished before Didi, sometimes she would rub her daughter's little clitty, crooning in her ear "Go ahead, baby. Let it happen, it's fun isn't it? Someday you'll have a cock to fuck, and you'll love it. Cum for mommy, ohhhhhh yes, that's nice huh?"

Didi had thought about trying to get Dad Bob to fuck her, but her mom seemed to imply he hardly had enough energy for her. He was a ruggedly handsome guy, but had gotten isolated and depressed since they had been down here. She thought Mom wouldn't mind, but had decided it was useless. If he couldn't satisfy his wife, he sure couldn't handle two women.

In her mind, she was no virgin. Her cherry had given way to the vibrator a long time ago. She had watched those porno films so often, getting herself off with the girls on the screen, that she felt she was experienced. She had imagined different size pricks, up her ass, eating men's cum, everything she had seen. Even eating a woman's pussy. She could remember wanting to taste her mom's, but didn't want to risk seeming queer. But it was still true that a man's cock had never been buried in her young pussy. It made her furious.

Elizabeth Forner didn't mind being alone so much. She had Bob, and felt sure he would get them out of this and home eventually. But her heart went out to her daughter. It was a lousy time for Deidre to have to be so alone. Sixteen, fantastic looking, and sensual like her parents. Normally, she would be experimenting with boys, and just need advice about how to handle all the young studs who would be after her. As it was, she needed a friend, a teacher, as well as a mother.

When they would lay together at night, their full bodies so similar, enjoying their orgasms, Elizabeth knew it wasn't normal, but had decided that their unusual situation required unusual steps. They would sunbathe together, both nude except for tiny bottoms, looking so much alike except for Liz's blonde hair and patrician face. When Deidre would have trouble with one of the correspondence courses she took, Liz would spend as much time as necessary helping her. She looked the other way when the young girl snuck down to look at the porno films she and Bob occasionally used in their own loveplay.

But there was no way to completely compensate for her lack of a normal social life. When they fled New York to this small South American tropical island, with the house at the end of a long promontory jutting into the ocean, she had told her daughter it would only be a few months. It had stretched into a year now, and looked like another before they could return. The only ones they could trust were the Federal agents who came to pick Bob up occasionally, and they never stayed. Deidre was bright, and probably wouldn't be intellectually disadvantaged by the isolation. But the psychological problems were a constant worry.

Still, both mother and daughter had slipped into a lazy, langorous enjoyment of the wonderful climate and their free nudity permitted by the isolation. They had a gym with lots of equipment, and plenty of time to work on it, so both figures were perfectly developed. "Work those pectorals, Deidre. Otherwise, those big breasts'll start sagging." The only reason either covered their carefully trimmed pubic areas was to keep sand out. They swam in the ocean, skin diving in the little bays. "Don't ever go alone, honey. God knows what might swim in." And, indeed, they had seen sharks a couple of times, though none of any size. They watched the romantic tapes of current movies together, giggling at the same moments.

Liz kept herself under control as best she could, though her own sexual needs threatened to make her scream sometimes. Her husband seemed to have forgotten her intense sexuality. Once a week just wasn't enough, and lately she had wondered how to get Bob to become the ardent lover he had been when they first married.

Bob Forner spent a lot of time in his study, watching his investments and trolling the Internet for news of his adversarys. His craggy good looks were still attractive, but his muscular body had gone a little flabby. He went over and over his testimony, and the evidence he and the Feds had uncovered. The other executives in his small bank had been laundering money, and just about the time he found out, they tried to pin it on him. He called the Fed, and the FBI wanted to put him in a witness protection program. But he had purchased this villa secretly, and they had eventually agreed that they could protect him here. Mostly, that involved watching the new arrivals on the island closely, and an elaborate security system. The narrow access to the house made it easier.

He was aware that his obsession with the several trials going on, and with the mob ties of his former colleagues, had made the isolation difficult for both Didi and Liz. But he and his wife were still pretty passionate, he thought, and she was looking terrific these days. Everything would be okay once they got his enemies into jail. He wished he could talk to his son Dick, who had been in a secret army unit for the last two years. "Don't worry, Mr. Forner, he's safe from those guys. But it's a dangerous job he's doing. We just can't take a chance on blowing his cover."

As she walked along the beach, Didi was thinking about Ricky too. Her stepbrother was ten years older than she was, and they had been buddies from the moment her mom married his dad, when she was just four. He had always treated her like his own little sister, kidding her constantly, but always kind. He had been a football player in High School and College, and she had idolized him as they grew up. His rugged good looks, combined with his athlete's strong body, had made him very popular, so she was always flattered that he made an effort to spend time with her when he could. When he went away to College, she had missed him terribly.

She remembered with a little chill of excitement the night before he had left for the army. She was fourteen, her body had bloomed in its early prime for a year, and she was preoccupied with the new urges developing in her little cunt. Her breasts were little buds, firm and pointy, and full of nerves. Her hips had swelled, and her pussy had a little black peachfuzz. She had gotten new pleasure from wrestling with Ricky when he was home for holidays, trying to sense if he was aware of her newfound curves when they were pressed together.

She had been told that this new assignment might mean he would be gone a long time. She snuck into his room after their parents went to sleep, sniffling. She wore her tightest white shorts, and a tee shirt that profiled her titties. "Why do you have to go away so long, Ricky? I don't want you to." "It'll be an adventure for me, Didi. I don't wanna be like Dad." She threw herself into his arms, pressing her budding little breasts against him, feeling his big cock against her stomach. She had seen it several times, and her feelings for him had begun to be romantic. She often fantasized about him when she beat off.

"Whoa baby, you're a little to old to be doing that." He pushed her gently away, marveling at how pretty she was getting as she went through puberty. In response, she pulled herself up and kissed him with her mouth open, like she had seen on TV. Surprised, he kissed back for a moment, but then pushed her away. "C'mon Didi, I love you, but we can't do this. You're too young anyway." As he held her at arms length, he noticed how shapely she had become, even though she still wasn't even five feet tall. Her black hair was waved, and her face had taken on an exotic beauty he hadn't noticed until now. Her white shorts had bunched up between her legs, and soft flesh was puffing out on either side of the crotch. Her tee shirt was pushed out by her pointy nipples. As he released her with a smile, his cock jumped a little.

She was feeling bold and frustrated by his leaving, and pulled her tee shirt over her head. "I'm not too little, Ricky. Look, I got tits. Mom says they'll probably be big soon. And I'm pretty, Mom says." He flushed as he looked at her.

He was staring at her little buds of breasts, with the pert little nipples standing out. She saw his cock pushing out of his crotch. "You've always been pretty, Didi. And you really have a cute little figure. But c'mon, we're brother and sister." "No we aren't, we're just step. And anyway, I just wanna cuddle, but I'd like it if you feel me up." She giggled with the sudden fun of his conflicting feelings. "To give you something to remember me by. I let Billy Parker put his hand on my pussy. He liked it, 'cause his thing shot right off."

He grinned at her brazen manner. "You've always been a pistol, Dee. I'm going to miss you too. C'mon, I can finish packing in the morning. Let's just cuddle in bed, like we used to." He walked over to the light switch, and as he turned around, she pulled her shorts and panties down. She watched his eyes as she rubbed at the tuft of hair, and ran her hand down into the slit. She was pleased at the little jump in his crotch, and the look of surprise on his face. She stretched with enjoyment of her nudity, and his nervous stare.

"I'm not so little any more, Ricky. I'm horny all the time. I get off with my fingers." She stuck two of her fingers inside herself, and pulsed them like she did in bed at night. "I really like it. Mom says I come by it naturally." Throwing back her head, she pushed and pulled at her pussy, groaning with the thrill of it. "I think about you when I do it, Ricky."

Then, she giggled and jumped into his bed. It smelled like him, a nice pungent sweaty odor. She remembered it from when they were young. He was surprised to see her strip all the way, but decided not to say anything. His prick was pushing at his pants as he caught a glimpse of her open twat, pink and puffy. He took his shirt off, and started to slide in beside her with his pants on.

"Aw, no fair, Ricky. I got naked, you should too. That was the deal." He grinned at the look of cunning on her face. "Okay Dee, okay." He knew she must be curious. He pushed his pants down, and stripped off his jockey shorts. His cock was standing out angrily. As he got into bed, she grabbed it. "Ohh, jeez it's big. Billy's is little." Her hand ran up and down over the head, making him even harder. "That's what he did to make it shoot. Will yours do that too?". "If you keep it up it will." he muttered, taking her hand away. She pulled his hand down to her little pussylips. "Touch me there, Ricky. C'mon, that was the deal."

He was getting a little excited now, his hard member starting to tingle with desire. Shit, for his own little sister. But he left his hand in her box, and wiggled a finger between the folds to her little clitty. To his surprise, the tiny button was already poking out, and she humped her hips to his hand. "Mmmm, Ricky. You promise not to stop?" He was breathing hard. "Okay, okay."

She released his hand, and started pumping his cock again. He jerked with the pleasure her soft little fist was giving him. She was pressed to him, her skin soft and warm. Her lips were kissing his cheek, cooing softly as she kept jacking at his cock, and surging against his hand. "Oh Ricky, Ricky." "You're a sexy little thing, Dee. Seems like just yesterday you were a little tyke." "I'm not anymore, big brother. I'm getting to be a woman. Horny, too."

His hips started moving with her hand, and he realized he had to get off. He was very aware of her soft little tits on the side of his chest, and her hips against his thigh. He realized she was wearing perfume, but he could also smell the pungent musk of pussy cream. His stomach was churning with conflict, his cock sending signals of desire, while he kept thinking, no, no it's Dee. She's fucking jailbait. God, she's sexy.

Almost as though she sensed his urgency, she started kissing from his cheek down his chest. As he felt her hair tickling over his stomach, startled at what she intended, he felt her mouth close around his cockhead as she pushed the sheets away. "Christ Didi." He grabbed at her head, but she slapped his hands away, and surged her mouth downwards to get nearly half of his turgid member inside, as she sucked frantically. The thrill of it made his hips surge up, and he heard her gurgling, but couldn't stop his thrusting tool from beginning to fuck her sweet little mouth.

He could look down and see her face with his prick stretching her lips wide. Her black hair was cascading down, and she looked sexier than any of his many conquests. He took his hand away from her cunt, and pulled her hips over his face. He pulled her slit, oversize for her body, up over his head and started sucking on the tender slit and the little love button. He heard her moan, and felt the vibration on his tool. He pushed his tongue inside her box. She was wet as hell, and tasted really sweet. Her hips jumped and she jerked her head up. "Oh Ricky, Ricky. Oh boy, you're making me feel sooooo good. Promise not to stop."

His hands roamed her body, savoring how smooth the skin was, young and blemish free. Her firm little butt was humping at his mouth. He put his hands on the smooth flesh of her hips to slow her down. He hazily remembered the skinny little thing he had grown up with, and realized how sexy she had gotten in the last year. She was sucking noisily on his cock, gurgling and swallowing, trying to get as much down her throat as she could. He had a feeling she had never done this before, and was strangely flattered that he was the first. They had always been close, linked by the tragic loss of a parent and the adjustment to new living arrangements when they were both pretty young. As he felt himself surging up to her, his body rising toward release, he guessed this was another way the love they had always felt could show. Anyway, he couldn't hold himself back now.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.