Happiness at Last - Cover

Happiness at Last

by heryankee

Copyright© 2003 by heryankee

Erotica Sex Story: Both are trapped in loveless marriages and find happiness with each other.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   .

I had been trapped in a marriage that was loveless and sexless for the last 10 years. One evening while on the internet, playing cards, I played a game with a woman who happened to come from my neighborhood. We became on line friends and often talked of our home life. She was married and only a few years younger than me. But her marriage was also loveless and sexless.

After we had been playing for a few months, talk got more intimate and suggestive. We cybered and tried phone sex. We enjoyed it, and decided to meet for coffee. We were both just curious about each other. One evening after work, we met at a local donut shop. I couldn't believe how much I enjoyed that evening. We did nothing but talk to each other. It was the first time I had a conversation with a caring woman in 10 years. She listened, to me, and seemed to be interested in what I said. She was funny sweet and although no longer a young woman quite attractive. Even more she made me feel good all over.

I had not brought my car, but she had brought hers. Anne then offered to drive me home. I did not want to leave her yet, so I accepted the ride. As we entered her car the overwhelming urge to kiss her overcame me. I kissed my sweet Anne as I had not kissed anyone since my honeymoon. She returned the kiss with equal passion. The she started the car and drove us to a local lover's lane. Neither of us, both married over 20 years, in loveless marriages, had been to a lover's lane in more than 20 years.

We kissed and petted but did not have sex that night. We both wanted to but we had to be sure. After a few weeks it was Anne's birthday, but I didn't know. Anne asked me if I could take her to dinner that evening. My wife really didn't care if I ate or not since she was going out and leaving me to my own devices. Besides I really wanted to see Anne and spend some time with her.

We ate dinner at a romantic Italian restaurant Great food a little wine and a wonderful conversation. I hadn't felt this way about a woman in many years. I was falling in love all over again. But, this time, with Anne. Little did I know she was falling in love with me too.

"Tonight is my birthday."

I looked at her and felt bad that she hadn't told me before.

"Why didn't you tell me? I would have brought you something special. "

"You still can give me something special. Make love to me tonight."

"Anne, are you sure?"

"More sure, than I've ever been of anything in my life Bruce."

It was a weekday night so the local motels were not busy. We checked into one as she hid her face under her coat. It seemed to fit her personality very well. Her Catholic school upbringing left her uptight and embarrassed about sex. But love does funny things. We had talked about her upbringing and her sex life. She had married as a virgin and never done anything except some oral sex and missionary position sex. She had never been with a man other than her husband and was very afraid. We kissed and petted for a long while. Then she went into the bathroom. About 10 minutes later she came out in a slinky long nightgown. Her eyes had the look of a deer caught in the headlights. But she came to me and kissed me deeply and passionately. I reached under her gown, my hand sliding up her leg. As I reached her center, she said.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.