Duke's Sex Slave - Cover

Duke's Sex Slave

Copyright© 2003 by Arthur Kay

Chapter 5: Duke Daze Continued!

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: Duke Daze Continued! - Scooter becomes a sex slave to The duke and gets more sex than anyone should be entitled to.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/mt   NonConsensual   Gay   BiSexual   True Story   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports  

As previously mentioned, The Duke led me into a world of sex not seen in too many books. And I loved it! Which, over time, made me very good at giving sexual pleasure. I found that the more of a "giver" I became, the more I enjoyed it myself. To hear someone, man or woman, moan in appreciation as they unloaded because of my manipulations was beyond heaven to me. And it was way more real.

The Duke once had me suck off an elderly black cab driver when we didn't have quite enough money for the fare. The black guy told me he was in heaven as I sucked his 7" plus of solid, jet-black cock meat. I learned that day that some black cock are smoother feeling than white cock. Tighter skin or something. And, the old guy's cum was even stronger tasting than The Duke's, though not as voluminous.

As I deep-throated him in the back seat of his taxi, he almost had me laughing by his quaint phrasing: "Oooh, honey chil', I declare, youse is gibbin' me de best suckin' I's ebber had!" And his, "Shugga, where'dya ebber loin to suck a dick like dat?" And his truly poetic, "Youse got de lips so hot dey is hotter den de honey from de bee's ass!"

When he came his load, while firmly holding onto my head with both his strong hands, he said, "Ooooh! God sabe me! I done died and gone to da hebbenly place! Ooooh! Honey, honey, honey! Youse killing me, and dat's for sure!" It was the first, and last time, I swallowed a man's cum while grinning from ear to ear.

Duke also smuggled me into an X-rated movie theatre and charged six guys five bucks each for a blowjob by me. I sucked all six of them off listening to women fake orgasms on the screen while I swallowed the real thing.

Four of the men had average pricks, but two of them were truly hung. They each had well over nine inches, closer to ten. Both were pleasantly surprised when I deep-throated them. Both moaned up a storm. One guy shook and bucked so violently I thought he was going to slide off the seat and right onto the floor. These two, with the biggest cocks, also shot the biggest loads.

A funny thing also happened. As I heard a guy on the screen say, "You sure know how to suck cock, Honey. Oooooh. I'm c-c-coming! Oooooooooooo, yeah!" the third guy unloaded in my mouth! Perfect sync! At some point, as he spurted, I heard someone say, "Swallow it all, baby! That's it, take it all!" To this day, I'm not sure whether it was from the screen or from the guy I was blowing!

Duke also took me over to New Jersey and introduced me to a guy named Bernie. A short, fat, bald Jewish guy in an ugly looking plaid suit, Bernie owned a bar that had six glory holes in backroom. Although women usually worked the holes, Duke said to Bernie, "Put a wig on 'im and who'll know?"

Bernie agreed and put me in hole number 3. Because the "workers" used a back entrance, the customers, in the front bar, never knew who was behind each hole. And, because the cubicle was lit by only a small red light, it was hard for them to get a glimpse of the person sucking them off. That, plus the blonde wig he had me wear and a photo of a woman on the customer's side of the fence, sucking dick, added to the overall illusion.

Thus, there I was, ready to go to work and make Duke some extra money. Well, I wasn't in the small room five minutes when in came my first "customer." A short, fat, bald guy, wearing an ugly looking plaid suit! Mr. Bernie! Checking out the new hire personally. I felt as if I was being auditioned, and I guess I was.

"Let's see how good you are, Chickie," he said. "And, if you're as good as Johnny says you are, I'll see to it that your first time out is real fulla stiff-dicked customers."

I heard him unzip. A second later, his limp prick popped through the 4 " hole. Flaccid, it was chubby and thickish, if you get my drift.

I took him into my mouth and slowly felt him harden up. Full bore, it didn't top 6," but it was quite thick with a large, spongy cockhead. It felt good to my mouth and lips. In a few minutes, I felt his cockhead swell up greatly. Bernie moaned softly and his cum soon followed. A large copious load which I swallowed, quite audibly, for his benefit.

He had only one word of advice concerning improvement: "You suck good, kid, but like I've told all my girls, be sure to pull the guy's balls through the hole and play with them while you suck him off. He'll cum faster that way and the faster they cum the more money you can make. Got it?" I told him I did and would do it with the next guy.

He told me I could expect the next customer in a few minutes. I later found out he charged each customer twenty bucks of which The Duke got half. Duke, generously I thought, gave me a deuce each. I'm not saying I sucked a lot of hard cock that afternoon, but I did earn $58! You do the math!

And it amazed me just how many different types of penises came through the hole. Fat ones, skinny ones, short ones, long ones, thin and long, fat and short. You name it. And cocks that pointed up, cocks that pointed down, cocks that pointed straight out. Even some bent way out to the side. And the range of cum varied from truly sugar sweet to bittersweet to downright fucking nasty. In volume amounts that were equally varied.

Well, I worked at Bernie's Seafront Bar and Cafe on and off for about five years or so. Probably once or twice a month. And not once did any of the customers catch on to the fact that it was a guy's mouth on their pricks. Nor did I ever hear a complaint. Remind me sometime to tell you about Susie, a glory hole co-worker. What a story she had to tell!

Duke also introduced me to the gay world. Every Saturday and Sunday afternoon, he would drive us into New York City after arranging phone "dates" for me with gay men. Duke had a little black book with hundreds of men's names in it. He said Robbie had gotten them for him by standing on a corner at Times Square and 42nd Street and hustling gay guys.

"Do everything he tells you to do, Scooter! Don't embarrass me!" was his only prior instruction. He was paid, I found out later, twenty to thirty dollars, of which he gave me five. That was a lot of money to me at the time. Besides, I wouldn't have asked for a raise.

I was fearful that The Duke would tell the gay men that I would swallow their piss, if they liked, and I'd end up swallowing gallons of the bitter tasting stuff every week. But Duke allayed those fears. He told me he didn't want anyone else pissing in my mouth. He also told me, quite adamantly, that if anyone tried to get me to do it, I should tell him and he'd give the guy a good talking to.

No one of the gays ever did. One straight guy, Rocky, didn't ask, I offered, but I never told Duke about that. Four kids at a swimming pool forced me to do it, but I didn't tell Duke out of fear of escalating it into a war. But that, as you know by now, was another story!

I averaged eight to ten gay guys each and every weekend. Fat gays, slim gays, handsome gays, ugly gays, white gays, black gays, tall gays, short gays; even a set of twin gays. I serviced them all. I sucked them off, fucked them, got sucked and fucked by them. I came in their mouths and their asses, and they did the same to me.

I even made a gay stag film with another teen and three gay men in their fifties and sixties. My fifteen minutes of fame! Who knows? It could still be out there. Waiting for its long overdue Oscar! In black and white, the way those old films were made. I was told by The Duke that it was backed by Mafia types, but that's another story.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.