Duke's Sex Slave - Cover

Duke's Sex Slave

Copyright© 2003 by Arthur Kay

Chapter 3: Rocky Lovin'!

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Rocky Lovin'! - Scooter becomes a sex slave to The duke and gets more sex than anyone should be entitled to.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/mt   NonConsensual   Gay   BiSexual   True Story   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports  

In the first three months of my being Johnny "The Duke" Dukes' sex slave, he had fixed me up with over a hundred gay "dates." He made $20-25 a pop and would give me a fiver from each. I didn't complain. He didn't have to give me a dime, had he chose not to. After all, I was The Duke's "boy."

On one such date, as we sat in Duke's car outside the guy's apartment house, he gave me his usual instructions: "Do everything he tells you to do, Scooter! Don't embarrass me." I said sure and he told me to go and ring the bell to 4B, the guy's apartment.

An hour or so later, I was standing in front of the apartment house as The Duke pulled up. I got in the car, handed him the usual envelope containing the cash, and he asked, "Everything go all right?" I said it had and we set off for his brownstone in Brooklyn. He pulled a five spot from the envelope and handed it to me. I thanked him and pocketed the cash.

On the 45-minute ride, The Duke seemed different somehow. It was as if he had swallowed the canary and was gleefully pleased with himself. "When we get to my place," he said, "I want you to tell me all about with the old guy. Every detail. Don't leave nothing out. OK?" I said OK and was a bit surprised. He didn't usually probe about what went on between the guys and me.

When we were in his basement "clubhouse," he didn't waste any time. He undressed and he ordered me to do likewise. He then sat on the couch, his legs spread out wide. "Now, cocksucker, " he said, "get between my legs and tell me all about it." I knelt between his legs and he told me to just play with his cock while I told him the entire story. This was all very new to me.

Now, The Duke's cock always mesmerized me. He had a unique dick, for sure.

His erection, when at full bore, stood straight up, seemingly bound to his stomach, and higher than his belly button. It was super-hard with large, rope-like veins along both sides, which magnified its thickness. The head was a lighter skin tone than the shaft and purplish-pink in color. If you pushed his cock downward and let go, it would spring back to his belly as if magnetized. An amazing sight! It both scared me and fascinated me at the same time. To this day I have never seen a cock quite like it.

His cock quickly stiffened as I stroked it and a large drop of pre-cum formed at his peehole. He noticed it and said, "Oooh, lick that off!" I did as told and he said, "Now, tell me what happened with the old fag. And, give me every juicy detail." I pried his cock from his belly, straightened it out toward me, and released it. Boing! It snapped back to his stomach making a slapping sound. Amazing!

"Well," I began, trying to remember. "He let me in and told me his name was Clive. He was wearing a flowery robe... " Duke interrupted, the first of many such interruptions. "How old was he?" he asked. This struck me as strange because he sure as hell knew how old the guy was. Why was he asking me this now? Oh, well, I thought, whatever.

"Sixty, seventy, I guess. It was hard to tell as he had some kind of makeup on. You know, his face was made up something like a woman's, but not quite." Duke nodded and said, "But an old, old fag fart, eh?" and motioned for me to continue. I nodded and continued my story.

"Well, then he took me into the bedroom, took off his robe, and told me to slowly undress. He said something about how he was sure going to enjoy himself because I had such a nice young body. Shit, Duke, he looked like he was drooling!" Duke laughed as I played with his stiffening hardon some more.

"And... ?" Duke asked.

"Well, when I was naked, he came over to me and started feeling me up all over, especially my ass. Then, he, uh, uh,... he started kissing me, and I... "

The Duke grinned. "Did he stick his tongue into your mouth as he kissed you?" I noticed Duke's legs were starting to tremble. "Yeah, he did. And after each kiss, he'd tell me how beautiful I was, and all."

"Did you tongue him back?" the Duke wanted to know. "Yeah, not at first, but he told me he wanted me to, so I did. He seemed to really like that... a lot! So, I did it each time he, uh, kissed me."

"Then, what happened?"

"Well, he kept putting a finger into my ass while he was kissing me and asking me if I liked that. I told him it felt great. Then we got onto the bed and he told me to get between his legs and suck on his cock... "

"Describe his cock to me." This really surprised me. Was Duke gay and slowly letting me know it? I couldn't imagine it, but stranger shit than that has happened in this

crazy fucking world.

"Oh, it surprised me, I guess, because when it was hard it had to have been, oh, I don't know, over 7 inches long. And, pretty thick, too. This surprised me because I didn't know men his age could still get it up, if you know what I mean." Duke nodded as I continued. "And, his cock had a large head, slightly bigger than yours, but not nearly as long." I squeezed his cockhead for emphasis.

"Go on." he said as I fondled his nutsack with my other hand.

I was getting into it now. I had a raging hardon from reliving it. "Well, he told me to lick his cock all over and get it really wet. He said he liked it when it was really wet. So, I tongued his cock all over. Then he said to put it in my mouth so I sucked his cock for a few minutes, and, oh, he moaned a lot while I sucked him off... and he told me to take it all in, which I did. This impressed him no end and I thought he was going to pop his nuts right then and there, but he didn't. He just kept telling me to take it all. And other directions. You know, like 'suck the head.' and 'now lick my balls, ' that kind of stuff."

"The old fuck liked your sucking his cock, for sure. Tell me, did you enjoy sucking his big old fag dick?"

"Yeah, I guess. It was sorta nice. It got really stiff in my mouth which felt good. And I mean really stiff. With an upward curve to it. Oh, I forgot... his balls, when I first saw them, hung way down low, but after my sucking him off a bit, they tightened right up to the base of his cock. This amazed me, too. Oh, I also forgot that he had me suck his balls, too." Duke said "Yeah." as I massaged his balls for emphasis.

Duke asked, "Did you enjoy sucking on his balls?" I squeezed Duke's cockhead.

"Yeah. And I got them real wet, the way you like me to do to you."

"What happened next?" Duke was absolutely leering at me now.

"Well, he told me to get on my back and hold my legs up... you know, as you sometimes do... on my chest." Duke nodded, as if picturing it.

"Then he took a small tube of something and greased my ass up. And, he put some on his dick. Oh, and he kept kissing me all the while he did this. He also sucked on my nipples and licked my neck and ears. He was breathing so damn heavy I thought he'd have a heart attack!"

"And... ?" I saw that The Duke was getting even harder, if that was at all possible. I stroked his large boner and imagined Duke saying to me, "Gee, that sounds so good I'd like to try it for myself! Give me your cock!" My bone got harder just thinking about it.

I continued my lewd story. "He got between my legs and put his cock into me. Then, " I had to think, "he leaned forward and put his body on top of mine and buried his face into my neck. Then, he started fucking me, very slowly, and then he told me to kiss him again, which I did. Man, he must have kissed me fifty times!"

"Then... ?" God, did I have a hardon!

"Well, then he told me to wrap my legs around his back, as far up on his back as I could manage. He told me to wrap my arms around his neck, too. I did and he started fucking me real slow, but hard. Oh, the bed made squeaking noises while we were fucking and it... "

"Was he kissing you at the same time he was screwing your ass?" Duke asked.

"Oh, yeah, lots of them. He'd fuck me and kiss me at the same time, telling me how much he loved me and loved fucking my tight ass. Oh... you know how sometimes I shoot when your fucking me?" The Duke nodded. "Well, at some point I did the same with him. I couldn't help myself. I just started squirting all over our bellies. He noticed and it really turned him on! He reached between us and scooped up some spunk and put his fingers in his mouth and sucked it off. Then, he got some more spunk and put his fingers in my mouth. He told me to suck it dry. Then, he kissed me some more."

"Did his old fag cock feel good up your ass?"

I nodded. Then Duke said, "No. Say it aloud. I want to hear how much you liked his big old fat fag cock in your ass."

"I liked his big fat fag cock in my ass. It felt good, especially when he went fast. I had those tingly sparks going on in my head, you know, the fireworks, and big goose bumps all over my body."

The Duke nodded for me to continue. "Well, he started fucking me real good, getting a good rhythm going, kissing me all the while. The bed was squeaking something fierce. Then he finally shot his wad." I put my tongue on The Duke's peehole to lap up more of his pre-cum. "And, just like with you, I could feel the heat of his cum as he spurted. It felt really hot."

"Then... ?" Duke asked. Shit, I thought, Duke's heading for sucking me off!

"He told me he definitely wanted to see me again and, oh, and next time he wanted me to fuck him. Then, I got dressed and went outside to wait for you." My story was over. Not quite, as I remembered something else. "Oh, he also said that at some time in the future he wanted to empty his load into my mouth."

"So," Duke said. "You really enjoyed sucking his dick and getting fucked by him. Is that right?" I nodded, but this wasn't what he wanted. "Say it out loud!" he said.

"I really enjoyed sucking his cock and having him fuck me." It was true. I had.

"Now, slave boy, suck me off! Suck it good as you always do. Make me spurt! I want to shoot my sperm into your hot, fucking, cocksucker mouth!" When you gonna reach out and play with my dick, Duke?

Duke's cock looked swollen and ready to explode. It even felt hotter than usual. More pre-cum, a huge blob, had formed at the tip. I leaned forward, licked it off, feeling its stickiness, and then took his long head into my mouth. At the feel of my hot mouth on him, he moaned and his legs trembled again.

"Oh, God, that's feels good! Oh, yeah, suck me, baby, suck me good!" He had hold of my head in both his hands and was slowly and deliberately mouth fucking me.

"Do you love sucking my big fat cock?" With my lips around his cock I said, "Mmm Hmm."

"Does it taste good?" Again I said, "Mmm Hmm."

His cock felt stronger than usual as I deep-throated him a few times. In a few minutes time, he started to spurt. I had my thumb on the base of his cock and counted the spurts. Nine in all. More than his usual six or seven. I guess he was hotter from hearing the story. As I felt the first blast hit the back of my throat, I gently sucked his cockhead. Then, my mouth filled up, twice, so I had to swallow twice. I stayed on his cock for a few minutes until he went soft and he told me to stop sucking. He lifted my head up toward him.

He asked, looking me in the eyes, "Did you enjoy that? Sucking my prick?"

"Oh, yes, it was good." I replied. Here it comes, his offer.

"Did I spurt a lot?"

"Wow, did you ever! I had to swallow twice." What's with the questions, Duke? Reach out and put your hand on my dick, if that's your plan.

"Tell me, do you love the taste of my love juice?" I said, yes, I did.

"Now, I want you to kiss my prickhead and tell it you love it." What the fuck was going on? I lifted his limp cock up to my mouth and kissed the peehole.

"I love you." I said to his cock. He told me to do it again and then again. Kiss. "I love you." Kiss. "I love you."

I was about to keep doing this silliness to eternity's end if necessary, when he said, "Now, my cocksucker, I have a nice surprise for you. Look at the closet."

I turned and looked at the closet. It was a closet, for crissakes! Except for the door being open a few inches, it wasn't remarkable.

"Rocky!" Duke yelled. The closet door opened and out stepped Duke's next-door neighbor, Steve Rocco, AKA Rocky. I thought I'd die! He had seen and heard everything! My tale of the old gay guy, how I sucked the old fag off and let him fuck me. And he had seen me sucking Duke's prick. Kissing it! Telling his cock I loved it. My heart was banging in my chest. I felt faint as sweat formed all over me. Now I knew why Duke had me relive it all. He was doing it for Rocky's benefit and perverse pleasure.

And, I knew Rocky. Christ, my father had taken me into Rocco's Appliance Repair store on more than one occasion. Shit, they even played poker together now and then. Oh, man, if Rocky ever told my dad... well, I didn't even want to think about that now. And any fucking idea of Duke sucking my dick just went out the old window.

Rocky was a rough looking, muscular Italian guy, in his mid forties, over 6' tall, and barrel-chested. He was married to a little thing of a woman that the other women called The Shrew. She had absolutely no sense of humor in her and had a face that resembled a mouse, or possibly, a rat.

"Say hello to Rocky, my slave cocksucker." Duke said. I stammered, "Hell... hell... hello, Rock... Rocky." Rocky laughed. The Duke laughed. I didn't.

Duke said, "The cat's got his tongue, Rock, but don't worry, it'll loosen up when he's got a big Italian salami in his mouth." Rocky laughed.

"Yeah, if it don't choke him!" he said to Duke. And, then he said to me, "You like big Italian salamis, cocksucker?" They both laughed. Again, I didn't, but I nodded. It seemed the best thing to do.

"Slave," Duke said to me. "What's the rule you never break?" I knew what he meant. I said, my legs wobbly, "Do everything he tells me to do and don't embarrass you." I was calmer now for I knew what was going to occur. I also felt sexual excitement welling up in me, especially in my crotch area. I started to get a hardon. The Duke noticed.

"Well, he's excited and all yours, Rock. I'd love to stay and watch it all, but I have to run some errands for the old man." Rocky thanked The Duke and said he'd take real good care of his cocksucking slave. Duke left us and there I was, naked and alone with Rocky.

Rocky rubbed his crotch area as he said, "I don't want to fuck you, baby, that's for faggots to do, but I do want you to suck me off like you did the old guy... and how you just did it awhile ago to Duke. OK?" I nodded and said, "OK."

"My wife's been up in the country for weeks now, so I've got a big load of juice stored up. Think you can take it all?" I nodded, not knowing what else to do. "Good." he said. He rubbed his crotch some more and I could see a large bulge beginning to form in his pants. It looked humongous. Almost to his knee.

"Now, come over here and get on your knees." I walked the few paces between us and knelt, naked, before him. He reached out and tilted my head up toward him.

"Let me feel that nice mouth of yours." With that he stuck a thumb into my mouth and told me to suck on it. I did, going up and down on it. "Oooh, suck it, baby, oooh, real hot, honey, your mouth is real hot!"

As I sucked up and down on his fat thumb, he said, "My old lady won't blow me no how, so I can tell you this is gonna be great for me. I haven't had a blow job since Ella moved out of town."

I knew Ella. They called her Ella, the Cellar Dweller. All any guy wanting a blowjob had to do was go around to her bedroom window and pull the string she had connected to a little bell in her room. If she was in, she'd open the cellar door and you were in!

Ella had sucked off just about every guy in the neighborhood. Probably including my father! Who knows? I do know she once sucked off 18 guys in one evening, me included. I was guy number four. The Duke had set it all up.

Rocky pulled his thumb from my mouth and took off his pants. He folded them neatly and placed them on the couch. Then, he said, "Take off my shorts, baby! Slowly!"

I hooked a finger on each side of his boxers and slowly edged them down. Man, was his crotch hairy! A real mop of black hair. Sticking out of this mop was his thick penis. It looked as if it had a hair coat on to keep it from getting cold. And, man, was his cock thick! Even flaccid it looked 2" wide, maybe more. I remembered his reference to an Italian salami and pictured it with a condom on. Put it in the deli window and it would sell out in minutes. He stepped out of his shorts and took off his T-shirt. We were both naked now, except for shoes. We both still had our shoes and socks on!

His thick member got semi-hard as he grabbed it and wiggled it in front of my face. As he played with himself, he rubbed the cock's tip against my lips, pushing it slightly past my lips and pressing into my teeth. I could feel an immense drop of pre-cum form, making my lips very sticky.

As he worked his cockhead back and forth over my open lips, he said, "Oooh, man, I'm gonna love this!" I opened my mouth to put my lips around the head and take it in, but he pulled back.

"Not yet, honey, I want to get him real hard first." He then told me to fill my mouth with saliva and suck on his hairy balls. I mustered up a large mouthful of saliva and put my mouth on his nutsack. Man, his balls were hairy, too! And large! I had never seen balls this big. Together, they seemed as large as a grapefruit. As I sucked his nuts, getting them very wet, he slowly stroked his cock above my head. He said, "Lick off the tip!" I noticed a large blob of precum on the tip of his excited cock. I licked at it. "Oooh, yeah, I'm gonna fuck your mouth something fierce!"

I sucked on his nuts for a few more minutes getting them sticky with my saliva. He then pushed me away. I saw that his cock was fully erect now. And, it looked unreal! Over 10" in length and as fat around as a woman's wrist. The head wasn't that pronounced, but it was long, even longer than Duke's. Probably 2-1/2" would be my guess. His pee hole was very pronounced, a deep cleft. It reminded me of an inny belly button.

I had sucked some big pricks before, but nothing like this. He said, "Ain't it a beauty? I'll bet you can't swallow it all as easily as you did Duke's!" Funny, but I remember thinking, how could his wife have such a sour puss all the time when she had this thing to look forward to?

He continued, "Tell you what, if you can take me down to my balls, as you did Duke, I'll give you $5!" A challenge if ever there was one but, in truth, I didn't think I could manage it.

I took the base of his thick prick in my right hand, got a build up of more saliva, and put my mouth on his the large, long cockhead. Man, its width was stretching my lips out. I heard him say above me, "Gotta warn you! Poor Ella, who really knew how to suck cock, could only take half before she was gagging up a storm. Threw up on me one time, too." He laughed, as if remembering the scene.

Well, fella, I ain't no Ella! I felt that lots of saliva might do the trick, if anything would. So, I kept coating his cock with my saliva. Even with the saliva, I felt like gagging each time the cockhead started down my throat. But, I was determined.

It might choke me to death, but damn it, I was gonna deep-throat this monster. I concentrated real hard on suppressing my gag reflex. In a while, I had half of him in my mouth with two or three inches of his wide cock actually down my throat.

I relaxed and concentrated some more. I pushed my mouth forward on his dick. Another inch. Then, another. Soon I had over 7" of his huge cock in my mouth and down my throat. In spite of an occasional retch, the finish line was in sight. All I had to do was go slowly and I'd be $5 richer.

Rocky moaned. "Holy shit, man, I think you're gonna do it!" Then, as if to fuck me up, he rammed his full length down my throat, all ten plus inches of it. As my lips crashed against his pubic hairs I retched and gagged up a storm. Tears flooded my eyes and I felt as if I was about to throw up any second. Ella all over again.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.